Send Topic Print
Aboriginals adapted (Read 44539 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Aboriginals adapted
Reply #60 - Feb 23rd, 2017 at 12:25am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 22nd, 2017 at 11:02pm:
Genetically modified by the intervention of White sperm.................

That was one of the fears of A.O. Neville and the other Protectors of Aborigines, Grappler.  What a shame it was all based on Eugenics and not Genetics.  If it had been based on Genetics, then everybody would have been recognised as being human beings and from the same source...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Feb 23rd, 2017 at 12:28am

Abbos harnessed fire.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #62 - Feb 23rd, 2017 at 12:30am

rhino wrote on Feb 22nd, 2017 at 11:05pm:
You appear not to understand the meaning of the word identical. Why use words if you dont know their meaning?

Don't I?

Quote:
identicaladjective uk ​ /aɪˈden.tɪ.kəl/ us ​ /aɪˈden.t̬ə.kəl/

B2 exactly the same, or very similar:

I've got three identical blue suits.
The two rooms were virtually identical.
The interests of both parties may not be identical, but they do overlap considerably.
The tests are identical to those carried out last year.

[Source]

You appear to have forgotten what "or very similar" means, Rhino.  Why?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #63 - Feb 23rd, 2017 at 5:41am

The rubbish you dxpouse is totally  beyond belief bwyan.

You dig as deep as possible and draw you bow as long as you can to prove some fictitious superiority of a primitive culture.
You call them successful because the live all over one of the most moderare climates in the world.
Pathetic really.

Your continued bleating of racist is insulting and untrue.

I do not insult the Aborigine, I have no problem with him as an individual.
They are like us, humans with tge same potential and same intellegence as all humans.
Colour means nothing to me, nor does race.
But in your twisted pointed head any discussion not placating to your wild ideals causes you to go ape and call me racist.

It is you who is racist, in the extreem.

However, the Aboriginal culture, or lack tgereof that I have a problem with.
There is no evidence  no matter how hard you try, that proves they were anything more than primitive hunter gatherers.
There was no need for them to advance as they had no real enemies and no serious weather issues such as frozen environment for half the year.
Their food was plentyful and easily obtained.
The rssult
A lethargic and lazy culture
With no need to advance, they simply didnt.

Now they have the opportunity, ample opportunity and the benifit of a far more advanced culture to learn from.
Many have proven that they are just as intellegent as their equals in other cultures, but tge majority are either too lazy or get it too easy to strive to be better.
Is this a cultural bent?

I call you an Anglophobe, you hate white people for some reason
You feel the need to attack everything and anything about them.
You feel a driving need to extoll the fictitious virtuses and manufactured superiority of other races, cultures and CULTS, no matter how abhorrent their practices.

Why do you hate white people so much.....racist
Why do you hate modern society so much....?
What is your problem with an advanced culturally advanced so iety, that you continually feel the need to denigrate and insult it?
Why are you so RACIST BWYAN?

I dont care who or what you are.
Your race, skin colour or reatures have no impact on my opinion of you.
But you really must stop being so racist, because this is what you are.
Intolerant, racist and xenophobic

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Feb 23rd, 2017 at 6:34am

Yet another crazed monologue of no substance from Valkie.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Feb 23rd, 2017 at 10:45am

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 22nd, 2017 at 9:44pm:
Gnads wrote on Feb 22nd, 2017 at 8:22pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 22nd, 2017 at 7:42pm:
Gnads wrote on Feb 22nd, 2017 at 7:00pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 22nd, 2017 at 5:04pm:
Valkie wrote on Feb 22nd, 2017 at 6:35am:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 21st, 2017 at 7:53pm:
Valkie wrote on Feb 21st, 2017 at 7:42pm:
Firstly, Aboriginals were not even at stone age.
They had not even started attaching stones to sticks.
They use sharpened bits of wood for spears.

Valkie, your racism is quite stupid.  I'd recommend you do a google search before you put your feet into your mouth again.   It might help you to understand the level of technology that Indigenous Australians had at the time of Colonisation by the English...

Of course, being ignorant is something you excel in, now isn't it?   Tsk, tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Me A racist, you an imbecile.

As I explained, I am not the racist, you are, anything white is RACIST to you.

Valkie, you're full of bullshit, you realise that?

You're the one displaying your racism at every drop of a hat.  It's all about the colour of a person's skin/shape of their eyes/thickness of their lips/etc. to you.  People are stupid because they are black/yellow/red/purpie.   Stop being a fool.   It's embarrassing to read that someone can be as ignorant as you in the 21st century.

Indigenous Australians had a complex society, some were nomads, some were semi-settled, some were settled.   Some practised agriculture, some aquaculture and some hunter-gatherers.  It all depends on where they lived.   Time to catch up with the findings of 21st century archaeology.  It is revealing as to what early 20th century settlers hid or ignored rather than admitting.   If you opened your mind, it might even educated you.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yep .... keep on making it up & more outlandish at every turn.

That's what whitey academic PC wankers do wholesale.

If Aboriginal people can't explain something to do with their history .....

along come whitey wankers who concoct a suitable (but unbelievable) history to show something that never was.

Oh, dear, more ad hominem, Gnads?  I thought better of you but obviously I was mistaken.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

What is it that scares you so much that you cannot admit that Indigenous Australians had a complex society and culture?   Are you frightened to admit that in case it implicates White, Colonial, Anglo-Saxon/Celtic settlers in destroying it?   Are you ashamed to admit it?   I'm not.  It's history, it cannot be changed, the perpetrators are all long gone.   Today, we can attempt to correct the mistakes of the past and live together as one society whereas in the past it was a case of two or more societies, with one lording it over all the others.  Hardly equitable, I'd suggest.  We are all Australians now, Gnads.

Why are you so afraid to admit that Archaeology might have discovered things that the White settlers hid or deliberately ignored to salve their consciousnesses over what they did to their fellow Australians?   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

If it is one thing that is proven about Aboriginal culture it was their ability to survive in all environments across this continent .... primitively survive

and they did that well.

All the rest you espouse is just fanciful bulldust.

Still denying the science?  Tsk, tsk.  Gnads, you're just showing how racist your thinking is.  You are continually denigrated your fellow Australians.   You disgust me.   Crawl back under your rock.  The grown ups have things to discuss.   I've given you a good innings, I have presented proof to back my assertions and you have just discounted them, claiming that Indigenous Australians' achievements are "just fanciful bulldust".   Absolutely disgusting.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

No.......... I'm saying what you espouse is fanciful bulldust.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #66 - Feb 23rd, 2017 at 11:34am

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 23rd, 2017 at 12:25am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 22nd, 2017 at 11:02pm:
Genetically modified by the intervention of White sperm.................

That was one of the fears of A.O. Neville and the other Protectors of Aborigines, Grappler.  What a shame it was all based on Eugenics and not Genetics.  If it had been based on Genetics, then everybody would have been recognised as being human beings and from the same source...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Indeed... some of those theories are quite mad... I see two sides here - Aboriginals can get ahead in the White world in some ways, but there is active discrimination even against the men, since the women are considered much more acceptable.  We are indeed a funny race.  Some Aboriginal men have done great things and achieved terrific educational standards, and they by no means lack intelligence etc.

I'm afraid I don't have an answer to this problem, but I do know that drugs and violence are not the answers, including the violence of prejudice in the legal processes.  Stamping down on a people will not stop them stamping down on someone....

As I've said previously, when I was working on the Eastern Suburbs Railway, tunnel gang then office, we had a gang exclusively Aboriginals from the local area of Redfun, and they were as good as any other, especially their ganger, who was an excellent leader and worker and negotiator, buying his own home etc, as were the rest.

I think there is room somewhere, once we return this country to genuine economic stability, for some measures of inclusion.... hard one in the bush, though.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #67 - Feb 23rd, 2017 at 5:58pm

mothra wrote on Feb 23rd, 2017 at 6:34am:
Yet another crazed monologue of no substance from Valkie.

Yes.  It really is a shame that there is just so much ignorance around about Indigenous Australians.  Ignorance based upon prejudice, racism, intolerance and of course, stupidity.  In the early 21st century we have this thing called the World Wide Web.   It could lift their knowledge levels considerably, if they were to open their minds.  Valkie is a prime example of ignorance and foolishness.  He deserves to be pitied...   Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Feb 24th, 2017 at 12:45am by Brian Ross »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #68 - Feb 23rd, 2017 at 5:59pm

Gnads wrote on Feb 23rd, 2017 at 10:45am:

Valkie, your racism is quite stupid.  I'd recommend you do a google search before you put your feet into your mouth again.   It might help you to understand the level of technology that Indigenous Australians had at the time of Colonisation by the English...

Of course, being ignorant is something you excel in, now isn't it?   Tsk, tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You're the one displaying your racism at every drop of a hat.  It's all about the colour of a person's skin/shape of their eyes/thickness of their lips/etc. to you.  People are stupid because they are black/yellow/red/purpie.   Stop being a fool.   It's embarrassing to read that someone can be as ignorant as you in the 21st century.

Indigenous Australians had a complex society, some were nomads, some were semi-settled, some were settled.   Some practised agriculture, some aquaculture and some hunter-gatherers.  It all depends on where they lived.   Time to catch up with the findings of 21st century archaeology.  It is revealing as to what early 20th century settlers hid or ignored rather than admitting.   If you opened your mind, it might even educated you.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

along come whitey wankers who concoct a suitable (but unbelievable) history to show something that never was.

Oh, dear, more ad hominem, Gnads?  I thought better of you but obviously I was mistaken.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

What is it that scares you so much that you cannot admit that Indigenous Australians had a complex society and culture?   Are you frightened to admit that in case it implicates White, Colonial, Anglo-Saxon/Celtic settlers in destroying it?   Are you ashamed to admit it?   I'm not.  It's history, it cannot be changed, the perpetrators are all long gone.   Today, we can attempt to correct the mistakes of the past and live together as one society whereas in the past it was a case of two or more societies, with one lording it over all the others.  Hardly equitable, I'd suggest.  We are all Australians now, Gnads.

Why are you so afraid to admit that Archaeology might have discovered things that the White settlers hid or deliberately ignored to salve their consciousnesses over what they did to their fellow Australians?   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

If it is one thing that is proven about Aboriginal culture it was their ability to survive in all environments across this continent .... primitively survive

and they did that well.

Still denying the science?  Tsk, tsk.  Gnads, you're just showing how racist your thinking is.  You are continually denigrated your fellow Australians.   You disgust me.   Crawl back under your rock.  The grown ups have things to discuss.   I've given you a good innings, I have presented proof to back my assertions and you have just discounted them, claiming that Indigenous Australians' achievements are "just fanciful bulldust".   Absolutely disgusting.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Oh, is that what you meant?   However, what I espouse is backed by scientific findings, Gnads.  What you're backing is backed by scientific ignorance based upon prejudice and racism.   Disgusting.   Perhaps you should post over at Stormfront instead of here?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Feb 23rd, 2017 at 6:24pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 23rd, 2017 at 5:59pm:
Gnads wrote on Feb 23rd, 2017 at 10:45am:

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

and they did that well.

Oh, is that what you meant?   However, what I espouse is backed by scientific findings, Gnads.  What you're backing is backed by scientific ignorance based upon prejudice and racism.   Disgusting.   Perhaps you should post over at Stormfront instead of here?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

So you keep harping on about but I don't believe your claims ... & if they are true then the scientists concerned are scientific charlatans.

Like a lot of the doomsday GW scientists.

It's a real dog eat dog world in science now.

Fighting for the best theory to attain govt. funding.

So perhaps you should go take a flying leap?

Better yet henceforth crawl back  under the PC pebble from which you slithered you worm.

You are detestable.

And I'll post where & when I like .... you presume far too much.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #70 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 12:47am

Gnads wrote on Feb 23rd, 2017 at 6:24pm:
So you keep harping on about but I don't believe your claims ... & if they are true then the scientists concerned are scientific charlatans.

Why?  Because they base their claims on their scientific findings?  Findings which it seems reveal how prejudiced you are?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 1:11am

Johnnie wrote on Feb 23rd, 2017 at 12:28am:
Abbos harnessed fire.
Yeah, and they used it indiscriminatley and caused the deforestation of inland Australia.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #72 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 1:21am

rhino wrote on Feb 24th, 2017 at 1:11am:
Abbos harnessed fire.
Yeah, and they used it indiscriminatley and caused the deforestation of inland Australia.

As I recall (not that I was around at the time), scientists believe that the interior of Australia (around the desert areas) was an inland see many thousands of years ago. Hence the soil salinity of the interior is high because of it. Over those thousands of years when the land became apparent, the rainfall has slowly diluted the land of its salinity. But because of the salinity factor, it would take a long time for anything to be able to grow in the interior that was not salt tolerable.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #73 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 6:36am

UnSubRocky wrote on Feb 24th, 2017 at 1:21am:
Abbos harnessed fire.

As I recall (not that I was around at the time), scientists believe that the interior of Australia (around the desert areas) was an inland see many thousands of years ago. Hence the soil salinity of the interior is high because of it. Over those thousands of years when the land became apparent, the rainfall has slowly diluted the land of its salinity. But because of the salinity factor, it would take a long time for anything to be able to grow in the interior that was not salt tolerable.

Yeee-usssh - which goes some way to my idea of re-flooding it by breaking through from SA, and creating the GAIA I - the Great Australian Inland Aquifer - and changing the interior climate.  If it weren't for the presence of the Thin-skin-footed Hopping Toad and the Double Breasted Mattress Thrasher in Lake Eyre......

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Feb 24th, 2017 at 9:54am

UnSubRocky wrote on Feb 24th, 2017 at 1:21am:
Abbos harnessed fire.

That's why it's full of Salt Bush & Spinifex ..... and other salt tolerable trees. Even eucalypts.

Just look at the Lake Eyre basin & why it is salt.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26
Send Topic Print