Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Aboriginals adapted
Reply #30 - Feb 21st, 2017 at 8:52pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 21st, 2017 at 7:02pm:
Gnads wrote on Feb 21st, 2017 at 6:02pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 21st, 2017 at 5:50pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 21st, 2017 at 3:02pm:
Jesus, you racists must really hate the Chinese then.

Just cannot imagine what they think of those great copyists, the Japanese.  They lifted their entire culture from a medieval one to a modern, industrial one in two generations.  How did they do it?  By copying European nations (most notably the UK, France and Germany)...  Today, do you look down on Japanese technology?   I expect so, 'cause they have slanty eyes, right?

Racists are such fools.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

You're complete tosser Brian

even the most primative Japanese culture was more advanced than the subject matter.

As were the Chinese.

And it's probably early European & Asian explorers that left broken glass that Aboriginals found. 

No, Gnads, the Indigenous Australians' culture was highly advanced - for the stone age.   Before you attack Indigenous Australians I have to ask, how much do you actually know about their culture?  How about their astronomy?  Their record keeping?  Their agriculture?  Their aquaculture?  Their culture may have been "primitive" but that does not give you the right to denigrate them for it.   To do so, is to show just how foolish your own views are.  I'd rather have an Indigenous Australian as a friend than you.  Simple as that.  At least I'd know they were hard working, honest people.  You?  You're just a smarmy racist who denigrates people because they have different coloured skin and live in what you seem to think was a "primitive culture".   Tsk, tsk.  Don't forget, Genetically there is more difference between you and the next white person than there is between you and an Indigenous Australian.   Fool.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I don't particularly care what you think ... Record keeping? Agriculture?

Australian Aboriginals or Indigenous peoples were nomadic hunter gathers.

You're the same delusional knowall that believes the University & Import/Export business tripe.

You're the very person the OP of this thread was about.

Advanced for the "stone age" you said .... right?

And that's right up until 200 years ago plus the odd decade.

Do you know how foolish that sounds?

Tsk Tsk genetically we are all related.

The colour of their skin is irrelevant.

You bought that into the equation just so you could call people racists.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Feb 21st, 2017 at 10:21pm

They invented a stick. The most primitive people in the world, unique race, part Denisovian.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Feb 21st, 2017 at 10:28pm

They invented a stick that would come back when thrown, what a brilliant time saving invention, with a didgeridoo for music what else was needed, apart from beer.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #33 - Feb 21st, 2017 at 11:03pm

Gnads wrote on Feb 21st, 2017 at 8:52pm:
I don't particularly care what you think ...

That is self-evident, Gnads. You dislike people who question your racism, it seems.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Record keeping? Agriculture?

Not all were.  It all depends on where they lived and how they lived, Gnads.   In S.W. Victoria there have been found the remains of extensive eel farms, aquaculture, fish traps and permament settlement of up 10,000 people.  You can deny this but the archaeological record proves it and it is being considered for world heritage status.

Quote:
You're the same delusional knowall that believes the University & Import/Export business tripe.

I am unsure what you're talking about Gnads.  I know that Indigenous Australians engaged in extensive trade between the various clans and tribes within Australia.  Are you disputing that?  Why?  Doesn't it fit your worldview of their supposedly "primitive" culture or something?   Roll Eyes

Quote:

Most Archaeologists agree with me, Gnads.  You're so living in the early 20th century, aren't you?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Quote:

The colour of their skin is based on their adaptation to living in the tropics and sub-tropics, Gnads, nothing more.  It is a physical aspect of their evolutionary adaptations.   Genetically, they are identical to you and me and every other human being.  I know that annoys you because of your racism but that is the scientific fact that has been discovered since the mapping of the Human Genome.   They are not an alien species, they are members of the only "race" that matters, the Homo Sapien Sapiens.   Time you faced up to that.  If you're honest you will.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #34 - Feb 21st, 2017 at 11:05pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 21st, 2017 at 8:00pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 21st, 2017 at 7:48pm:
Gordon wrote on Feb 21st, 2017 at 7:22pm:
Brian, I've stated many times in many threads that I believe a persons skin colour has no impact on their intelligence.  It's all about culture.  If you've missed that, then that's your bad.

Really?  Provide a link to where you did that, please?

Quote:
Now back to the article.   That aboriginals  picked up bits of broken glass and put them to good use is exactly what's expected. 

Not quite an apology, Gordon but it will do as a clarification.

Quote:
The fact it's lauded as some sort of achievement is ridiculous.  I reckon a crow or a magpie would have a red hot go at using broken glass as a tool.

Ah, so now you think birds are as smart as human beings who just happen to be black?  Tsk, tsk, more racism?   Might be better if you keep your trap shut if that is your attitude to your fellow Australians.   Disgusting.   Roll Eyes

Search the word 'container'. Karnal knows what I'm on about.  I'm a culturist, not a racist.

I knew you'd love the magpie comment but I know you know that I was saying using a simple tool is something even a magpie could do, and not saying the limit off an aboriginals intelligence is that of a bird.

You're a racist, Gordon.  Disgusting.  Absolutely disgusting that you'd treat your fellow Australians in such a manner.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Feb 21st, 2017 at 11:12pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 21st, 2017 at 11:03pm:
   Genetically, they are identical to you and me and every other human being.  I know that annoys you because of your racism but that is the scientific fact that has been discovered since the mapping of the Human Genome.   
Just not correct Brian, you need to stop making things up. Aboriginals have up to 3 percent Denisovian DNA which white and Asian peoples do not have. Science has shown that they are not identical to us.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #36 - Feb 22nd, 2017 at 12:51am

rhino wrote on Feb 21st, 2017 at 11:12pm:
   Genetically, they are identical to you and me and every other human being.  I know that annoys you because of your racism but that is the scientific fact that has been discovered since the mapping of the Human Genome.   
Just not correct Brian, you need to stop making things up. Aboriginals have up to 3 percent Denisovian DNA which white and Asian peoples do not have. Science has shown that they are not identical to us.

3% is statistically insignificant, Rhino.   It is insufficient to prevent them being able to breed with other human beings.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #37 - Feb 22nd, 2017 at 6:35am

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 21st, 2017 at 7:53pm:
Valkie wrote on Feb 21st, 2017 at 7:42pm:
Firstly, Aboriginals were not even at stone age.
They had not even started attaching stones to sticks.
They use sharpened bits of wood for spears.

Valkie, your racism is quite stupid.  I'd recommend you do a google search before you put your feet into your mouth again.   It might help you to understand the level of technology that Indigenous Australians had at the time of Colonisation by the English...

Of course, being ignorant is something you excel in, now isn't it?   Tsk, tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Me A racist, you an imbecile.

As I explained, I am not the racist, you are, anything white is RACIST to you.
No discussion, unless it prostrates itself to your twisted ideals, is acceptable to you and brings forth your rabid racist screams.
I had quite a laugh yesterday when we read your posts (my ethnic friends and I) with one comment from one being "What is this guy on?"

As for advanced cultures.
I read about the alleged Eel farms.
The article was written by an archaeologist who obviously had an agenda and was clutching at some pretty thin straws.
There was no real evidence and the actual press release only ever stated MAY have.
The so called huts were circles of stones which were not dated and the whole theory was based on computer models which as we all know are easily manipulated to PROVE whatever one wants.

Pictures of swampland as evidence is absurd at best.
Ponds connected over 75 square kilometers, she may have lost the plot, do you realize just how large 75 square kilometers is, we have nothing of this scale even today in aquaculture.
And the huts, very carefully worded "scattered across the landscape" no actual statement of how many, how large or actual proof of anything similar done later or anywhere else.
It would take a considerable number of people to manage a 75 square kilometer aquaculture enterprise, and yet there is virtually no proof of this.
And, should this be found possible, you are saying that the Australian Aborigine reached its apex back then and went downhill from that point.
Advanced technology and farming never just died out, in every culture it was a beginning and the culture advanced further up the evolutionary scale as a result.
Did the Australian Aborigine simply stop? Give up or just get lazy?

Or was this evidence of an advanced culture that was wiped out when the Aborigines killed off the first Australian through one of the most brutal genocides ever experienced on our planet when the Aborigine murdered a superior race and then went on to be nothing more than hunter gatherers?

The truth of the matter is that the Aboriginal people of Australia were primitives, they were pre-stone age hunter gatherers who's technology was as basic as any on our planet.

I would love for some proof to be found that Australia had some long lost advanced technology.
It would be a real plus, but artificially fabricating evidence based on the most lame theory just to placate a single lazy race is nothing short of pointless.

If the Aboriginals want to prove true adaptive spirit, the best possible way would be for them to adapt to the modern world, stop playing the victim card and actually get off their asses and contribute instead of simply living off welfare and demanding more and more for nothing.

This would be the true proof of an ability of adapting, not picking up a bit of glass to cut something.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #38 - Feb 22nd, 2017 at 6:48am

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 21st, 2017 at 11:05pm:
Brian, I've stated many times in many threads that I believe a persons skin colour has no impact on their intelligence.  It's all about culture.  If you've missed that, then that's your bad.

Quote:
Now back to the article.   That aboriginals  picked up bits of broken glass and put them to good use is exactly what's expected. 

Quote:
The fact it's lauded as some sort of achievement is ridiculous.  I reckon a crow or a magpie would have a red hot go at using broken glass as a tool.

Ah, so now you think birds are as smart as human beings who just happen to be black?  Tsk, tsk, more racism?   Might be better if you keep your trap shut if that is your attitude to your fellow Australians.   Disgusting.   Roll Eyes

Search the word 'container'. Karnal knows what I'm on about.  I'm a culturist, not a racist.

I knew you'd love the magpie comment but I know you know that I was saying using a simple tool is something even a magpie could do, and not saying the limit off an aboriginals intelligence is that of a bird.

You're a racist, Gordon.  Disgusting.  Absolutely disgusting that you'd treat your fellow Australians in such a manner.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Tosspot.

IBI

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #39 - Feb 22nd, 2017 at 1:42pm

It seems to me the real racists are those who use the word so willingly and openly.

These pseudo warriors of truth and racism have never truly seen racism.

If they had they would thank their lucky stars that they live in Australia.

We are living in a censored and sanitized environment, one that is continually used to abuse all Australians in the name of some fictitious racism central.

But, be warned.

Have you ever heard of a self fulfilling prophesy?
Its a situation that if you tell someone often enough and accuse them of something, they actually start believing it.
Now if you keep telling and accusing the Australian people that they are racist, they will start believing it.
Then they will start living that racism.

Then all your pathetic little plans to shame Australians into giving more and more will backfire and you will find out exactly what true unfettered racism is.

Now, I do not want that in my country, its bad enough that we bring racist exclusionists into our country as is.
They are the racists, and Aboriginals simply want reverse racism, more and more for nothing.

Look at the good that is Australia.
Black, white, yellow all may mix and associate with no fear.
Anyone can be anything, the only boundaries are what you yourself impose.
Is this a country of racism?

Wake up to yourself.
or you will create a self fulfilling prophesy and then you will see what racism is truly like.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #40 - Feb 22nd, 2017 at 5:04pm

Valkie wrote on Feb 22nd, 2017 at 6:35am:

Valkie, your racism is quite stupid.  I'd recommend you do a google search before you put your feet into your mouth again.   It might help you to understand the level of technology that Indigenous Australians had at the time of Colonisation by the English...

Of course, being ignorant is something you excel in, now isn't it?   Tsk, tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Valkie, you're full of bullshit, you realise that?

You're the one displaying your racism at every drop of a hat.  It's all about the colour of a person's skin/shape of their eyes/thickness of their lips/etc. to you.  People are stupid because they are black/yellow/red/purpie.   Stop being a fool.   It's embarrassing to read that someone can be as ignorant as you in the 21st century.

Indigenous Australians had a complex society, some were nomads, some were semi-settled, some were settled.   Some practised agriculture, some aquaculture and some hunter-gatherers.  It all depends on where they lived.   Time to catch up with the findings of 21st century archaeology.  It is revealing as to what early 20th century settlers hid or ignored rather than admitting.   If you opened your mind, it might even educated you.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #41 - Feb 22nd, 2017 at 5:06pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 22nd, 2017 at 6:48am:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 21st, 2017 at 11:05pm:

Quote:

Quote:

Tosspot.

As I am a tee-total now and have been for the last 10 years for health reasons, other than drinking alcohol, calling me a "habitual drinker" is rather pointless, Gordon.   Get a little more imaginative if you're going to insult me, please.   Otherwise I'll just have to ignore you.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Feb 22nd, 2017 at 6:55pm

Gnads wrote on Feb 21st, 2017 at 8:52pm:
I don't particularly care what you think ...

That is self-evident, Gnads. You dislike people who question your racism, it seems.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
Record keeping? Agriculture?

Not all were.  It all depends on where they lived and how they lived, Gnads.   In S.W. Victoria there have been found the remains of extensive eel farms, aquaculture, fish traps and permament settlement of up 10,000 people.  You can deny this but the archaeological record proves it and it is being considered for world heritage status.

Quote:

I am unsure what you're talking about Gnads.  I know that Indigenous Australians engaged in extensive trade between the various clans and tribes within Australia.  Are you disputing that?  Why?  Doesn't it fit your worldview of their supposedly "primitive" culture or something?   Roll Eyes

Quote:

Most Archaeologists agree with me, Gnads.  You're so living in the early 20th century, aren't you?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Quote:

The colour of their skin is based on their adaptation to living in the tropics and sub-tropics, Gnads, nothing more.  It is a physical aspect of their evolutionary adaptations.   Genetically, they are identical to you and me and every other human being.  I know that annoys you because of your racism but that is the scientific fact that has been discovered since the mapping of the Human Genome.   They are not an alien species, they are members of the only "race" that matters, the Homo Sapien Sapiens.   Time you faced up to that.  If you're honest you will.    Roll Eyes

No I dislike people like you who hide behind a facade to call people racists, xenophobes & weasel words like Islamophobe.

As for your self aggrandising bullshit about alien species you should go live in a remote community.

Most archaeologists agree with you?

What .... that you're a PC knowall fossil?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Feb 22nd, 2017 at 7:00pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 22nd, 2017 at 5:04pm:

You're the one displaying your racism at every drop of a hat.  It's all about the colour of a person's skin/shape of their eyes/thickness of their lips/etc. to you.  People are stupid because they are black/yellow/red/purpie.   Stop being a fool.   It's embarrassing to read that someone can be as ignorant as you in the 21st century.

Indigenous Australians had a complex society, some were nomads, some were semi-settled, some were settled.   Some practised agriculture, some aquaculture and some hunter-gatherers.  It all depends on where they lived.   Time to catch up with the findings of 21st century archaeology.  It is revealing as to what early 20th century settlers hid or ignored rather than admitting.   If you opened your mind, it might even educated you.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yep .... keep on making it up & more outlandish at every turn.

That's what whitey academic PC wankers do wholesale.

If Aboriginal people can't explain something to do with their history .....

along come whitey wankers who concoct a suitable (but unbelievable) history to show something that never was.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #44 - Feb 22nd, 2017 at 7:42pm

Gnads wrote on Feb 22nd, 2017 at 7:00pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 22nd, 2017 at 5:04pm:

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yep .... keep on making it up & more outlandish at every turn.

That's what whitey academic PC wankers do wholesale.

If Aboriginal people can't explain something to do with their history .....

along come whitey wankers who concoct a suitable (but unbelievable) history to show something that never was.

Oh, dear, more ad hominem, Gnads?  I thought better of you but obviously I was mistaken.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

What is it that scares you so much that you cannot admit that Indigenous Australians had a complex society and culture?   Are you frightened to admit that in case it implicates White, Colonial, Anglo-Saxon/Celtic settlers in destroying it?   Are you ashamed to admit it?   I'm not.  It's history, it cannot be changed, the perpetrators are all long gone.   Today, we can attempt to correct the mistakes of the past and live together as one society whereas in the past it was a case of two or more societies, with one lording it over all the others.  Hardly equitable, I'd suggest.  We are all Australians now, Gnads.

Why are you so afraid to admit that Archaeology might have discovered things that the White settlers hid or deliberately ignored to salve their consciousnesses over what they did to their fellow Australians?   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 26
Send Topic Print