Send Topic Print
AIFC in turmoil (Read 402 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
AIFC in turmoil
Feb 20th, 2017 at 10:21pm

Oh dear, I wonder where all those bags of loot are going.

AFIC, made up of nine state and territory Islamic councils including Christmas Island, controls six Islamic schools, administers halal certification and sits on $65 million worth of assets

In one of many questionable transactions, Mr Mehboob took a phantom role providing "capital management services" to the school for more than $481,500. Unexplained loans of more than $2 million were also made to AFIC.

Several school principals and staff members have previously told Fairfax Media they were sacked by AFIC after they started inquiring about financial information or suspicious withdrawals from the schools' accounts

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/like-a-script-from-a-mafia-movie-peak-muslim-body-afic...

IBI

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: AIFC in turmoil
Reply #1 - Feb 21st, 2017 at 7:28am

I get it - a temporary resignation is kind of a non-core promise.... wow - multi-culturalism and Howardism has its virtues....

Those transactions are just 'normal' business in the ME, Gordon.... surely you understand that when money is available the spiritual head, a pillar of virtue, will have things that need doing for the greater good... and that requires money..... the trickle down will sort it all out.... two dates in every palm is the motto............

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #2 - Feb 21st, 2017 at 7:29am

I feel confident all their halal funds are being used appropriatly

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Feb 21st, 2017 at 7:37am

Gordon wrote on Feb 21st, 2017 at 7:29am:
I feel confident all their halal funds are being used appropriatly

only crooks and scoundrels need apply... Wink Wink..

its a bit like all those secret little clubs.. the Olympic committee springs to mind.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

no one ever knows who they are what purpose they serve . and or if they answer to anyone...

as long as they are bent...the jolly group continues on.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Feb 21st, 2017 at 8:58am

Halal Certification is the greatest extortion racket ever allowed to operate in Australia. (don't count the ATO).

And it's legal extortion of the majority by a minority.

Makes the Mafia & Triads look insignificant ..... and they run the risk of going to jail for their activities.

The wonders of modern softcork govts & PC softcork politicians.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Feb 21st, 2017 at 9:04am

Gnads wrote on Feb 21st, 2017 at 8:58am:
Halal Certification is the greatest extortion racket ever allowed to operate in Australia. (don't count the ATO).

Makes the Mafia & Triads look insignificant ..... and they run the risk of going to jail for their activities.

I agree.... why we bend over like we do I will never know....what the hell will happen when they have a majority in govt I will never know.. Angry Angry

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #6 - Feb 21st, 2017 at 11:14am

cods wrote on Feb 21st, 2017 at 9:04am:

I agree.... why we bend over like we do I will never know....what the hell will happen when they have a majority in govt I will never know.. Angry Angry

It seems they are already getting towards a proportional representation under Labor's policy re 50% women.  We've already got Sam Dastardly and he's proven a mud brick already....

Now some may say rejecting 50% women means I hate women - hardly - I just love democracy and the will of the people before women's 'rights'.  There is no 'right' to be elected.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #7 - Feb 21st, 2017 at 4:05pm

Of course money's had been syphond off and used to send jihadists overseas

IBI

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Feb 21st, 2017 at 6:26pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 21st, 2017 at 11:14am:
cods wrote on Feb 21st, 2017 at 9:04am:

It seems they are already getting towards a proportional representation under Labor's policy re 50% women.  We've already got Sam Dastardly and he's proven a mud brick already....

Now some may say rejecting 50% women means I hate women - hardly - I just love democracy and the will of the people before women's 'rights'.  There is no 'right' to be elected.

Yes ... my company has advertised a position vacancy publicly

with an addendum that the job is for females only because the company has a legal right & an obligation to increase the % of women in their workforce.

What a load of legitimized discrimination.

Is it any wonder that this BS will create a bigger divide between the sexes than any perceived equality in the workplace.

Nothing like all the men in the workforce knowing you only got the job because of your gender.

I cleaned that up as well.  Grin Tongue

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Feb 21st, 2017 at 9:32pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 20th, 2017 at 10:21pm:
Oh dear, I wonder where all those bags of loot are going.

AFIC, made up of nine state and territory Islamic councils including Christmas Island, controls six Islamic schools, administers halal certification and sits on $65 million worth of assets

In one of many questionable transactions, Mr Mehboob took a phantom role providing "capital management services" to the school for more than $481,500. Unexplained loans of more than $2 million were also made to AFIC.

Several school principals and staff members have previously told Fairfax Media they were sacked by AFIC after they started inquiring about financial information or suspicious withdrawals from the schools' accounts

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/like-a-script-from-a-mafia-movie-peak-muslim-body-afic...

quran.com/8/41

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print