Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Once again a young life thrown away on bullshit (Read 1142 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Re: Once again a young life thrown away on bullshit
Reply #15 - Feb 19th, 2017 at 7:11pm

BigOl64 wrote on Feb 19th, 2017 at 6:36pm:
So that will be a no then.

You live safe in the knowledge that others ensure your safety and the safety of all you hold dear. The fact you have no idea why anyone would do this for you is of no consequence to them.

I suggest you keep your ignorant opinions to yourself, as they are illiterate and boorish and will only illicit well earned abuse.

What utter bullshit.

Americans or Australians fighting in Niger, Iraq, Afghanistan, Timbuktu, or Kathmandu has absolutely sweet bugger all to do with preserving my or anyone else's safety here in Australia or in America.

We've been in Afghanistan for 15 years now, and we're supposed to believe that after all of 15 years with the help of the Americans we haven't yet been able to train a credible local defense force against the Taliban.

You must be joking.

The military is an industry that is never happier than when they're receiving billions in grants from their governments to go play silly-buggers in someone else's country.

I have the highest regard for the rank and file soldier himself, but the rationale behind so many of these overseas deployments is politically motivated and not because of military exigency in the defence of one's country.

Incidentally, I wasn't 'living safe' at all while producing goods for the country - by the skin of my teeth I avoided being killed on two occasions.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #16 - Feb 20th, 2017 at 5:25am

Lord Herbert wrote on Feb 19th, 2017 at 7:11pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Feb 19th, 2017 at 6:36pm:
So that will be a no then.

You live safe in the knowledge that others ensure your safety and the safety of all you hold dear. The fact you have no idea why anyone would do this for you is of no consequence to them.

I suggest you keep your ignorant opinions to yourself, as they are illiterate and boorish and will only illicit well earned abuse.

What utter bullshit.

Americans or Australians fighting in Niger, Iraq, Afghanistan, Timbuktu, or Kathmandu has absolutely sweet bugger all to do with preserving my or anyone else's safety here in Australia or in America.

We've been in Afghanistan for 15 years now, and we're supposed to believe that after all of 15 years with the help of the Americans we haven't yet been able to train a credible local defense force against the Taliban.

You must be joking.

The military is an industry that is never happier than when they're receiving billions in grants from their governments to go play silly-buggers in someone else's country.

I have the highest regard for the rank and file soldier himself, but the rationale behind so many of these overseas deployments is politically motivated and not because of military exigency in the defence of one's country.

Incidentally, I wasn't 'living safe' at all while producing goods for the country - by the skin of my teeth I avoided being killed on two occasions.

The fact is you do not, your opening post was vile and offensive to the soldier himself. No need to now lie about your 'high regard' for those who serve, you have none.

As for understanding of defence, you're totally ignorant of that too. It is an embarrassment for anyone who reads your simplistic interpretation on the matter.

As for you nearly being killed, I doubt it was because someone was shooting at you or set up an IED in your smoko room.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #17 - Feb 20th, 2017 at 6:10am

BigOl64 wrote on Feb 20th, 2017 at 5:25am:
The fact is you do not, your opening post was vile and offensive to the soldier himself. No need to now lie about your 'high regard' for those who serve, you have none.

As for understanding of defence, you're totally ignorant of that too. It is an embarrassment for anyone who reads your simplistic interpretation on the matter.

As for you nearly being killed, I doubt it was because someone was shooting at you or set up an IED in your smoko room.

Now you're resorting to childish petulance because I've got you over a barrel on this.

The idiots who run the countries of the West think it makes good sense to have hundreds if not thousands of our young men and women risking their lives in uniform in the Middle East whilst at the same time having a busy immigration program that sees hundreds if not thousands of young able-bodied Afghans and Iraqis flooding into the UK, America, and Australia to take up comfortable and safe jobs like taxi-drivers when they're not languishing in idleness on Centrelink welfare.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #18 - Feb 20th, 2017 at 8:54am

Lord Herbert wrote on Feb 20th, 2017 at 6:10am:

Now you're resorting to childish petulance because I've got you over a barrel on this.

The idiots who run the countries of the West think it makes good sense to have hundreds if not thousands of our young men and women risking their lives in uniform in the Middle East whilst at the same time having a busy immigration program that sees hundreds if not thousands of young able-bodied Afghans and Iraqis flooding into the UK, America, and Australia to take up comfortable and safe jobs like taxi-drivers when they're not languishing in idleness on Centrelink welfare.

Now you're just being stupid, defence is not linked to immigration. You can't drive your strategic defence policies and plans based on what the department of fkken immigration does or does not do.

Keep to conversations you have some fkken clue about, you're looking like fool here.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #19 - Feb 20th, 2017 at 9:24am

BigOl64 wrote on Feb 20th, 2017 at 8:54am:
Now you're just being stupid, defence is not linked to immigration. You can't drive your strategic defence policies and plans based on what the department of fkken immigration does or does not do.

Now you're just chucking a tanty because I've got you walking backwards out the door on this, BigOral.

It's called 'government' - which takes in all aspects of running a country, with every branch of government communicating fully as an integral part of the whole, which includes immigration policy and decisions on military deployment.

The various departments are not 'islands unto themselves' acting independently as mini sovereign states.

For example, the housing industry is very much linked to the rate of annual immigration, and in like kind so too should the immigration department be filtering out young men hoping to escape their responsibility to help our troops who are losing their lives fighting for them in their own homeland countries.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #20 - Feb 20th, 2017 at 9:43am

Lord Herbert wrote on Feb 20th, 2017 at 9:24am:

Now you're just chucking a tanty because I've got you walking backwards out the door on this, BigOral.

It's called 'government' - which takes in all aspects of running a country, with every branch of government communicating fully as an integral part of the whole, which includes immigration policy and decisions on military deployment.

The various departments are not 'islands unto themselves' acting independently as mini sovereign states.

For example, the housing industry is very much linked to the rate of annual immigration, and in like kind so too should the immigration department be filtering out young men hoping to escape their responsibility to help our troops who are losing their lives fighting for them in their own homeland countries.

Im not the one looking like a fool in this conversation, herbie.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I can assure you the DoD & ADF does not take any lead from immigration regardless of what you think. And remember you have never served a day in your life so you are basing all of your opinion on nothing but ignorance and wishful thinking.

You are so far from the truth could couldn't see it if you had a team of horses dragging you toward it at full gallop for a week.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #21 - Feb 20th, 2017 at 10:38am

BigOl64 wrote on Feb 20th, 2017 at 9:43am:
Im not the one looking like a fool in this conversation, herbie.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I can assure you the DoD & ADF does not take any lead from immigration regardless of what you think. And remember you have never served a day in your life so you are basing all of your opinion on nothing but ignorance and wishful thinking.

You are so far from the truth could couldn't see it if you had a team of horses dragging you toward it at full gallop for a week.

'BRING OUR TROOPS BACK!'
I say.

Enough with the bullshit that it takes more than 15 years to teach some Afghans which end of a rifle to fire from.

15 Years! ~ That's three times longer than the Second World War!

And in every major Western city there are young Afghans and Iraqis and Syrians driving taxis in safety and comfort while hoping they get a half-drunk white girl in a mini-skirt wanting to go home on her own.

WAKE UP and smell the bullshit, BigOralSex!

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #22 - Feb 20th, 2017 at 10:48am

Lord Herbert wrote on Feb 20th, 2017 at 10:38am:

'BRING OUR TROOPS BACK!'
I say.

Enough with the bullshit that it takes more than 15 years to teach some Afghans which end of a rifle to fire from.

15 Years! ~ That's three times longer than the Second World War!

And in every major Western city there are young Afghans and Iraqis and Syrians driving taxis in safety and comfort while hoping they get a half-drunk white girl in a mini-skirt wanting to go home on her own.

WAKE UP and smell the bullshit, BigOralSex!

Who is throwing a tanty now, young lady?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #23 - Feb 20th, 2017 at 2:06pm

Sorry, but your time is up, BigOral, unless you put more coins into the gas meter ...  Tongue

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #24 - Feb 21st, 2017 at 7:20am

We can all agree that the Grubberments of the world are filled to the brim and overflowing with stupidity, corruption and hidden agendas.

We have no idea why our Grubberments actually go to war, propaganda, lies and misdirection even constructed events designed to bolster support of the poor patriotic man on the street are employed time and time again.

The soldier however, is committed to protecting his country and he/she enlists with this noble thought in mind.
Where he is sent, what he must do and how he must do it are dictated to him/her by powers higher than he has access to.
He/she is an unwilling pawn in a game, the rules of which are twisted and hidden by the corrupt and thoughtless 1diots in power at the time.

Grubberments need to be made accountable.
We cannot have the same thing as what happened when howard took us to war ILLEGALLY when he had no real evidence and DID NOT GO THROUGH THE SENATE, as is required.

But again, we cannot blame the soldier, he has orders and he must fulfill these orders regardless of what he thinks.
Its not like he/she has a choice, to go against the orders, no matter how stoopid, results in arrest and incarceration, sometimes for years.

And when the soldiers come back to Australia, after giving their all and knowing that what they have done ma have been less than useful or even immoral, are they given support or help in resolving any issues?

Of course not, the Grubberment simply want them to go away and be silent.
They take away from them their humanity and throw them scraps.
They gradually erode their benefits and then the Grubberment refuse to accept their responsibilities to these men/ women.

If anyone deserves our vitriol, our condemnation, our disgust it is the Grubberment, for they are the arbitrators of deceit of corruption of all that is vile and horrible in the world.
Greed runs a Grubberment.
Greed for power
Greed for money
Greed for elitism and
Greed for only themselves at the expense of all others.

Respect the soldier...............ALWAYS HATE AND DISTRUST THE GRUBBERMENT.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Feb 21st, 2017 at 9:08am

Lord Herbert wrote on Feb 20th, 2017 at 6:10am:

100% correct.

It makes no sense having our young soldiers dying over there.

Support of that is more offensive than any comments I've seen here regarding the soldier in the OP needless death.

Lost fighting to protect Royal Dutch Shells oil interests.

People are secondary in all current conflicts.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Feb 21st, 2017 at 9:10am

Lord Herbert wrote on Feb 20th, 2017 at 9:24am:

Maybe ....... but an arzehole certainly goes close.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print