Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Prison psychologist marries Skaf rapist (Read 3597 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Prison psychologist marries Skaf rapist
Feb 19th, 2017 at 6:55am

A prison psychologist who was struck off for having a relationship with a Skaf gang rapist has married another member of the notorious child rape gang who has repeatedly hidden it from his parole officers.

Joanne Natalie Senior, 36, has changed her name to her husband's, converted to Islam and brought her husband to live with her and her parents in south-west Sydney.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/parole-law-flaw-struckoff-prison-psychologists-secret-...

1487445269814.jpg (11 KB | 63 )
1487445269814.jpg

IBI

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Prison psychologist marries Skaf rapist
Reply #1 - Feb 19th, 2017 at 6:58am

Falah liked to brag about the high number of conversions to Islam in our prisons.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Feb 19th, 2017 at 7:59am

freediver wrote on Feb 19th, 2017 at 6:58am:
Falah liked to brag about the high number of conversions to Islam in our prisons.

I am reading a book on Goulburn jail....and its mainly the aboriginals in these places that fall for it.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

thats apart from our tax funded psychology dept of course....

maybe its time to take the women out of the male dominated goals....thats all I can say..

this isnt the first and wont be the last....

make them work in the female gaols only....

I am a bit over this. Angry

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #3 - Feb 19th, 2017 at 8:08am

Falah had some well-rehearsed stories for the aborigines, like how Muslims helped to give the Arnhem land aborigines a glorious military victory over Europeans, and how if only the rest of the aborigines had been more violent towards Europeans....

He also claimed the aborigines had universities, embassies etc prior to European settlement.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #4 - Feb 19th, 2017 at 8:36am

He was 17 when he was a gang rapist, he's not a child and his face should be splashed across the media to warn anyone who crosses his path.

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Feb 19th, 2017 at 8:41am

freediver wrote on Feb 19th, 2017 at 8:08am:
Falah had some well-rehearsed stories for the aborigines, like how Muslims helped to give the Arnhem land aborigines a glorious military victory over Europeans, and how if only the rest of the aborigines had been more violent towards Europeans....

He also claimed the aborigines had universities, embassies etc prior to European settlement.

makes sense.  Grin Grin

its tragic really....as its all about what some mystical being can do for you!...not about getting off your butt and doing it for yourself.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Feb 19th, 2017 at 8:43am

Gordon wrote on Feb 19th, 2017 at 8:36am:
He was 17 when he was a gang rapist, he's not a child and his face should be splashed across the media to warn anyone who crosses his path.

I dont care about him.. he has done his time.. its the system we live under.....and yes he can go on with the rest of his life....but the wife is a disgrace..

take these women out of make jails..

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #7 - Feb 19th, 2017 at 8:48am

cods wrote on Feb 19th, 2017 at 8:43am:

I dont care about him.. he has done his time.. its the system we live under.....and yes he can go on with the rest of his life....but the wife is a disgrace..

He didn't do enough time. Hopefully this will mean his parole is revoked for lying to his parole officers.

Her 32-year-old husband, who can only be identified as M, refused at least eight directions from parole authorities to provide the name of his bride.

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Feb 19th, 2017 at 8:50am

Gordon wrote on Feb 19th, 2017 at 8:48am:

He didn't do enough time. Hopefully this will mean his parole is revoked for lying to his parole officers.

Her 32-year-old husband, who can only be identified as M, refused at least eight directions from parole authorities to provide the name of his bride.

maybe but as you admit he was 17 when charged....

it was more the HATE behind the rapes that got them so much time....it was pure evil but he was just 17.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #9 - Feb 19th, 2017 at 8:53am

cods wrote on Feb 19th, 2017 at 8:50am:
Gordon wrote on Feb 19th, 2017 at 8:48am:

maybe but as you admit he was 17 when charged....

it was more the HATE behind the rapes that got them so much time....it was pure evil but he was just 17.

When a 17 year old commits such an adult crime, they're an adult.

Hope this investigation causes his parole to be revoked.

IBI

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Feb 19th, 2017 at 9:20am

to understand this , you really have to understand "evolutionary psychology".

in the caveman days, women were drawn to the biggest meanest most violent guys as these were the only guys who could keep them safe from being raped by the tribe next door.
the same for the beta males who dont have much drive or gusto...they rely on these primitive manly behaviours to feel safe.

islam (for all its negatives) is still a religion which is just riding this "primal highway".

it is very attractive to a woman , surrounded by "weak sauce' soft gentle and emotional beta males (ie  90 % of men nowadays) to see the image of a guy who is still fulfilling that primal alpha role.

women may say they like the sensitive soft and new age metrosexual, but a lot dont....they still are giving in to primal urges to get the "semen" from that guy who doesnt give a f*ck.  and that guy looks a lot more like Jihadi John then he does like Waleed Aly

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #11 - Feb 19th, 2017 at 10:57am

She has converted and married this 'person'.

She obviously knows what she doing, and has thought it all through.    [she's a qualified, professional psychologist, right ?]

Deport both of them, forcefully, lawfully.       [if this is not lawful atm, THEN CHANGE OUR LAW IN THIS AREA]

Let her go and live in a moslem majority jurisdiction, preferably somewhere like Somalia.

"It is counter-productive to raise children in a world without consequences."

Temperance Brennan character
Bones

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #12 - Feb 19th, 2017 at 11:12am

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #13 - Feb 19th, 2017 at 11:24am

Yet another argument for not allowing women to serve in prisons in situations where they can have one-on-one discussions.

I can never get over the utter stupidity of the female of the race sometimes.

How many times has this sort of crap happened now, including helping a hardened crim to escape?  What about that cop killer?  How much did his 'psychologist's' reports help him to get parole, so she could marry him?

There must be countless fine men outside of prisons that these silly twats could fall for.

« Last Edit: Feb 19th, 2017 at 11:32am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #14 - Feb 19th, 2017 at 11:27am

cods wrote on Feb 19th, 2017 at 8:41am:
freediver wrote on Feb 19th, 2017 at 8:08am:

makes sense.  Grin Grin

its tragic really....as its all about what some mystical being can do for you!...not about getting off your butt and doing it for yourself.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Oh, I don't know - you know what Jesus said to the Aboriginals before he shuffled off to Heaven.... "Don't do anything until I get back."  Lips Sealed

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print