Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Send Topic Print
this Lady will never die. (Read 6266 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: this Lady will never die.
Reply #15 - Feb 18th, 2017 at 5:30am

Setanta wrote on Feb 18th, 2017 at 5:25am:
cods wrote on Feb 18th, 2017 at 5:20am:
Setanta wrote on Feb 18th, 2017 at 5:05am:
cods wrote on Feb 18th, 2017 at 4:58am:
Setanta wrote on Feb 18th, 2017 at 3:44am:
mothra wrote on Feb 18th, 2017 at 12:48am:
I heard she had an IQ of 168 too.

A very clever woman.

Not clever enough... How old was she when she died? Did she substance abuse?

Die young, stay pretty?

you mean only dummies take drugs.. if only that was true..

yes she is immortal because she died young just like Lady Diana...Elvis...James Dean....

both Elvis and Dean were druggies....

but look how they made their money.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I take drugs cods, I'm still alive. I'll go through 18-20 standard drinks 3 or four times a week, like tonight. Not smart I'll grant but I'm not dead yet.

Sorry for the edit, I hit modify instead of quote, I trust you'll find your post as you left it.

did you edit it.. I wouldnt know....lol

you drink that much.......doesnt it worry you?

its not always about when you die

but how...

me thinks you have a problem...I am sorry to hear that....is that why you are up all hours?....sorry if that personal I always get involved....my addiction was smoking...dont now of course

people I know who have drunk most of their lives.....my dad being one of them he didnt die young 89 actually but he did live about the last 30 years in a lot of pain...almost lost his leg was a miserable old sod to boot...my daughter in laws uncle died just before Xmas with throat cancer in aged care.. was an alcoholic he had early dementia..63..his last 6 months were not good at all.. the last week in a coma...

its very tough on those left behind setanta

do you ask yourself why you drink. why the need for it?..

Would I lie to you? It's not a need or I'd do it every day. It's time-out. Everyone dies cods and it will always inflict pain on those that loved them. I've had my liver tested with sonar, it's all good so far.

why did you do that??????......

you are thinking about dying....which happens to us all.

but what about HOW you die....because I am sure you are aware you are killing yourself slowly..

just like the person who eats until they cannot move...

to have your liver scanned... must have been a serious reason...

my dad smoked all his life as well..his lungs were as clear as a bell........

my husband died of lung cancer so I often shake my head at what appears to be unfairness........but my husband didnt suffer like my dad did....

do you smoke as well?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #16 - Feb 18th, 2017 at 5:33am

cods wrote on Feb 18th, 2017 at 5:30am:

do you smoke as well?

Should be checked out if you do thing that put you at risk.

Yes I smoke.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Feb 18th, 2017 at 5:43am

Setanta wrote on Feb 18th, 2017 at 5:30am:
cods wrote on Feb 18th, 2017 at 5:25am:
Setanta wrote on Feb 18th, 2017 at 5:13am:
Am I a dummy? Grin

Don't answer that!

no but you do have problems.

we all handle them in a different way.....

drugs to me are a cop out....I like to be in control of what I do or say.....and any drug changes you into a person you are not really! dont you think???..

depending on how long you have maintained that routine.....you may of course done untold damage....

is it worth it???...

Tell me, do I sound like someone not in control, a little irrational? Don't forget it's 6:30 here and I've gone through 20 standards overnight, so perhaps it would be polite not to answer that. I stop for periods, even gave up for a year once!

well done to that...

its just like smoking or any drug really.... I was told it takes 10 years for nicotine to leave your body completely  after you stop smoking...and if I was to have one now I would be hooked again..

smoking doesnt alter ones personality unlike grog.....

you have been up all night drinking... now you will sleep during the day...is that normal?...is that good for your life style...if you have  partner or kids...is it nice for them??

20 standards if thats cans?...thats a terrible lot..

thats 7500mls...7.5.ltrs impossible...

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #18 - Feb 18th, 2017 at 5:52am

cods wrote on Feb 18th, 2017 at 5:43am:
Am I a dummy? Grin

Don't answer that!

drugs to me are a cop out....I like to be in control of what I do or say.....and any drug changes you into a person you are not really! dont you think???..

depending on how long you have maintained that routine.....you may of course done untold damage....

is it worth it???...

Tell me, do I sound like someone not in control, a little irrational? Don't forget it's 6:30 here and I've gone through 20 standards overnight, so perhaps it would be polite not to answer that. I stop for periods, even gave up for a year once!

well done to that...

its just like smoking or any drug really.... I was told it takes 10 years for nicotine to leave your body completely  after you stop smoking...and if I was to have one now I would be hooked again..

you have been up all night drinking... now you will sleep during the day...is that normal?...is that good for your life style...if you have  partner or kids...is it nice for them??

I don't think my personality tonight has been harmed, do you find me obnoxious, quarrelsome or anything? Yep, I'll sleep all day through the heat unless someone wants something done.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Feb 18th, 2017 at 5:53am

Setanta wrote on Feb 18th, 2017 at 5:33am:

do you smoke as well?

Yes I smoke.

oh I see.. so how often do you have one...

I knew someone years ago who died  on the operating table with cirrhosis...I was shocked he drank a bottle of brandy per day....and I can honestly  say I had no idea he showed no signs at all...he of course never drank in front of anyone.was a single bloke and lived with an old aunty ...they were scots....

another friends father and second wife came to stay with them for a week.... when they left  husband of friend found heaps of bottles in and around their bins...they reckon he must have stayed up half the night to drink so much..... they never guessed..

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #20 - Feb 18th, 2017 at 5:56am

cods wrote on Feb 18th, 2017 at 5:53am:

do you smoke as well?

Yes I smoke.

I knew someone years ago who died  on the operating table with cirrhosis...I was shocked he drank a bottle of brandy per day....and I can honestly  say I had no idea he showed no signs at all...he of course never drank in front of anyone.was a single bloke and lived with an old aunty ...they were scots....

another friends father and second wife came to stay with them for a week.... when they left  husband of friend found heaps of bottles in and around their bins...they reckon he must have stayed up half the night to drink so much..... they never guessed..

Twice since 2000 and getting gel rubbed on your belly is not a bad feeling. Wink  I'm a pretty fit person cods, not that that means anything about when the reaper calls.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Feb 18th, 2017 at 5:58am

Setanta wrote on Feb 18th, 2017 at 5:52am:
Am I a dummy? Grin

Don't answer that!

is it worth it???...

well done to that...

I don't think my personality tonight has been harmed, do you find me obnoxious, quarrelsome or anything? Yep, I'll sleep all day through the heat unless someone wants something done.

not at all...I wouldnt be chatting to you if your were....

but then that worries me a little..  Sad

you sure your not having me on?..

its a bit like drink driving..

anyone that gets caught is convinced they can drive perfectly ok....I dont care what that machine says.. my driving is perfectly fine thank you..

just because you are not belligerent..or aggressive doesnt mean you are ok....

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #22 - Feb 18th, 2017 at 6:00am

cods wrote on Feb 18th, 2017 at 5:58am:
Am I a dummy? Grin

Don't answer that!

is it worth it???...

well done to that...

anyone that gets caught is convinced they can drive perfectly ok....I dont care what that machine says.. my driving is perfectly fine thank you..

Grin Want a pic of my recycle bin? I'm only driving a keyboard.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Feb 18th, 2017 at 6:01am

Setanta wrote on Feb 18th, 2017 at 5:56am:

do you smoke as well?

Yes I smoke.

Twice since 2000 and getting gel rubbed on your belly is not a bad feeling. Wink  I'm a pretty fit person cods, not that that means anything about when the reaper calls.

well not knowing how old you are.. you do seem to have a fascination with death...or could it be a fear of dying........ I am very pleased to hear you keep yourself fit which means you eat properly...most people who drink forget to eat.. alcoholics do live in denial of course..

but I am sure you know that

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Feb 18th, 2017 at 6:03am

Setanta wrote on Feb 18th, 2017 at 6:00am:
cods wrote on Feb 18th, 2017 at 5:58am:
Am I a dummy? Grin

Don't answer that!

is it worth it???...

well done to that...

Grin Want a pic of my recycle bin?

hahahaha you wouldnt dare....

I have two son in  laws and one of them drinks every night.. just a few beers...Melb Bitter.....it worries me...but no one else seems to notice..

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #25 - Feb 18th, 2017 at 6:05am

cods wrote on Feb 18th, 2017 at 6:01am:
Setanta wrote on Feb 18th, 2017 at 5:56am:

do you smoke as well?

Yes I smoke.

well not knowing how old you are.. you do seem to have a fascination with death...or could it be a fear of dying........ I am very pleased to hear you keep yourself fit which means you eat properly...most people who drink forget to eat.. alcoholics do live in denial of course..

but I am sure you know that

I'm 58. Not a fascination, just not a fear of it.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #26 - Feb 18th, 2017 at 6:10am

Remember you were the one saying die young and stay pretty, cods. It just hasn't worked out that way for me, or you I suppose. Catch you later, time to watch docos and relax, maybe sleep.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Feb 18th, 2017 at 6:17am

Setanta wrote on Feb 18th, 2017 at 6:10am:
Remember you were the one saying die young and stay pretty, cods. It just hasn't worked out that way for me, or you I suppose. Catch you later, time to watch docos and relax, maybe sleep.

for famous people setanta....thats definitely not us..

have a nice day.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #28 - Feb 18th, 2017 at 7:26am

The problem with worshiping celebs of any kind, is that you are worshiping their PR.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Feb 18th, 2017 at 7:59am

well I am not a worshiper.. just an admirer . some folks have that little something 'more' dont you think it should be admired? if its used in the right way

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Send Topic Print