Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Seriously.. who washes a Tractor... (Read 2427 times)
rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Seriously.. who washes a Tractor...
Reply #30 - Feb 19th, 2017 at 11:38pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 18th, 2017 at 1:10pm:
The_Barnacle wrote on Feb 18th, 2017 at 1:01pm:
President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 12:48pm:
oh..no doubt Lady GAGA will promote Satanism at the upcoming Super Bowl...

any wonder our youth are growing up with no morals and are going mental..

Ah the incredible hypocrisy of the religious right
It's fine for The Mechanic to look at girls with big tits but if anyone else does it's a sign of moral decay

Nailed it!

The Mechanic gets owned again.

(
By posting these videos, he's overcompensating for his homoerotic thoughts
)
Yet again pecca slanders someone, no action taken.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Feb 19th, 2017 at 11:40pm

Mortdooley wrote on Feb 18th, 2017 at 11:53pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 17th, 2017 at 2:54pm:
I'm sure there's a reason for that video being made.

I just can't think of what it is at the moment.

after all you constantly mention pedophilia in your posts.    
yes he does, constantly.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #32 - Feb 19th, 2017 at 11:48pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 19th, 2017 at 11:39pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Feb 19th, 2017 at 11:27pm:
Oh duh! Of course not.....and yes it ought not be tolerated.

My question regarding misogynistic abuse on OzPol followed.

The SAME question you're STILL avoiding because you know I caught you out in your earlier response.....you know the one which minimized and excused it.

I'm happy to move on to other abuse once we get the first and originating part out of the way. I'm not avoiding it, it's a follow on from me telling someone not to call other members paedos. You said what about misogynistic comments!? It's entirely different. One is accusing people of a heinous act against children and is illegal. Someone being misogynistic is not illegal and is more of a "you hurt my feelings" thing, that will be taken on a case by case.

So in effect......you're saying MISOGYNISTIC ABUSE is allowed. In certain cases. Despite the fact that it's clearly a type of abuse....sigh.

I might have to check this out with FD....you know the owner of OzPol. Roll Eyes

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Feb 19th, 2017 at 11:50pm

Tractors are beautiful things, they take the place of many an oxen, they should be admired and looked after, even if not washed.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #34 - Feb 20th, 2017 at 12:26am

rhino wrote on Feb 19th, 2017 at 11:35pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 19th, 2017 at 1:13am:
Mortdooley wrote on Feb 19th, 2017 at 1:02am:
Setanta wrote on Feb 18th, 2017 at 11:55pm:

I know underage is more your style, after all you constantly mention pedophilia in your posts.  Farm Girl is easy on the eyes, that's the reason. 

I'd suggest you be very careful with what you say from here on.

Really, it gets very tiresome seeing constant references from greggy about Trump and unfounded smears about a fictional underage rape victim! Now he doesn't understand this video.

Let me spell it out for you Mort seeing as you just don't get it. Greg points out "allegations" made against Trump and Trumps own admissions of sexual assault, grabbing female on their crunts.

Pecca also continually claims other members through association with Trump support child rape, no action appears to ever be taken by moderators. You have a big double standard operating here. Same rules need to apply.

No, Pecca very carefully claims they support an "alleged" child rapist and an "admitted" pussy grabber. When you have the same evidence against Greg, you may use it.

Both these allegations against Trump are public, if you support him, you may not support what he has done, but you are supporting a man that has these allegations and self claimed actions.

Pecca may be a pedant but he is correct. Don't let your politics blind you to facts.

« Last Edit: Feb 20th, 2017 at 12:31am by Setanta »  

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #35 - Feb 20th, 2017 at 12:37am

rhino wrote on Feb 19th, 2017 at 11:40pm:

after all you constantly mention pedophilia in your posts.    
yes he does, constantly.

He hasn't for quite a while. Guess why?

If members here think that political points are scored by calling other members paedos, guess what? Your political voice will be silenced along with your slander. If that is the best comeback you have to other members, log off, you have lost the argument.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Feb 20th, 2017 at 12:46am

To bring up the child rapist thing a thousand times and to liken anyone who supports Trump as to support this thing is offensive. How many times did he say "so you support the.........."

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #37 - Feb 20th, 2017 at 12:50am

Johnnie wrote on Feb 20th, 2017 at 12:46am:
To bring up the child rapist thing a thousand times and to liken anyone who supports Trump as to support this thing is offensive. How many times did he say "so you support the.........."

While I agree with you, he is correct. It may get up your nose but grow a thicker skin.

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #38 - Feb 20th, 2017 at 12:56am

Setanta wrote on Feb 20th, 2017 at 12:50am:

While I agree with you, he is correct. It may get up your nose but grow a thicker skin.

But does a person who supports an elected official necessarily support everything they say and do?

Yes Donald Trump is a self confessed sexual molester. But can't a person support his political views while disagreeing with their personal attitudes?

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #39 - Feb 20th, 2017 at 1:04am

Raven wrote on Feb 20th, 2017 at 12:56am:

But does a person who supports an elected official necessarily support everything they say and do?

Yes Donald Trump is a self confessed sexual molester. But can't a person support his political views while disagreeing with their personal attitudes?

No, that is most people's gripe with Greg. I agree they should not be associated with the worst of Trump, can't stand him myself, but those that follow his politics should not be labelled as (alleged)rapist supporters. I don't think they are. The line has to be drawn as untruth, he is an alleged rapist and self confessed crunt snatcher. To ask someone if they support or say they support the "alleged rapist crunt snatcher" is not being untruthful. Fine line. It pisses me off and I'm not a Trump supporter, it's not a lie though.

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #40 - Feb 20th, 2017 at 1:23am

Setanta wrote on Feb 20th, 2017 at 1:04am:
Raven wrote on Feb 20th, 2017 at 12:56am:

No, that is most people's gripe with Greg. I agree they should not be associated with the worst of Trump, can't stand him myself, but those that follow his politics should not be labelled as (alleged)rapist supporters. I don't think they are. The line has to be drawn as untruth, he is an alleged rapist and self confessed crunt snatcher. To ask someone if they support or say they support the "alleged rapist crunt snatcher" is not being untruthful. Fine line. It pisses me off and I'm not a Trump supporter, it's not a lie though.

Fair enough, asking someone if they agree with Trump's conduct towards women is not a big deal.

Though it is amusing watching certain supporters of Trump attempt to brush it off, or make excuses.

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print