Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Should Brian Ross be permanently banned?

No    
  7 (35.0%)
Yes    
  10 (50.0%)
Only suspended for a time.    
  3 (15.0%)

Total votes: 20
« Created by: Lord Herbert on: Mar 11th, 2017 at 7:50pm »

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
Send Topic Print
first 18c threat against OzPolitic (Read 13372 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: first 18c threat against OzPolitic
Reply #60 - Mar 12th, 2017 at 11:08am

Gee, you are getting desperate now Soren.  It is the fault of Triggs and the HRC that a schmedia person died.  Call in Plod, quickly!   We cannot let cold blooded killers stay free, can we.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Mar 12th, 2017 at 11:32am

Auggie wrote on Mar 12th, 2017 at 11:01am:
Lord Herbert wrote on Mar 12th, 2017 at 10:51am:
Being threatened at least gives one a warning, which then allows for the option to discuss and negotiate, but just to come out like a bolt from the blue with assurances of getting you into trouble with the law because your opinions are not 'halal' with the Muslim community - is beyond the pale and counter-productive to open and honest discourse on a forum board.

I want to see Brian prostrate himself and ask for Yadda's forgiveness.

Esther 4:1 ... "When Mordecai Brian learned of all that had been done, he tore his clothes, put on sackcloth and ashes, and went out into the city, wailing loudly and bitterly".

Prostration and begging for forgiveness would not be accepted by Brian. I think a simple statement of apology should be sufficient for purposes of this forum.

I think in future, instead of responding to Brian posts, just ignore him; or respond to my posts instead (until you get sick of me) - I'm more willing to be centrist on issues.

Why ignore a fascist buffoon like Brian?? Why give him a free pass?? Because he is threatening you with Tim Jong-un?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #62 - Mar 12th, 2017 at 11:43am

Frank wrote on Mar 12th, 2017 at 11:32am:
Auggie wrote on Mar 12th, 2017 at 11:01am:
Lord Herbert wrote on Mar 12th, 2017 at 10:51am:
Being threatened at least gives one a warning, which then allows for the option to discuss and negotiate, but just to come out like a bolt from the blue with assurances of getting you into trouble with the law because your opinions are not 'halal' with the Muslim community - is beyond the pale and counter-productive to open and honest discourse on a forum board.

I want to see Brian prostrate himself and ask for Yadda's forgiveness.

Esther 4:1 ... "When Mordecai Brian learned of all that had been done, he tore his clothes, put on sackcloth and ashes, and went out into the city, wailing loudly and bitterly".

Prostration and begging for forgiveness would not be accepted by Brian. I think a simple statement of apology should be sufficient for purposes of this forum.

I think in future, instead of responding to Brian posts, just ignore him; or respond to my posts instead (until you get sick of me) - I'm more willing to be centrist on issues.

Why ignore a fascist buffoon like Brian?? Why give him a free pass?? Because he is threatening you with Tim Jong-un?
http://www.billleak.com.au/uploads/2/4/5/5/24558836/20-10-2016-tim-jong-un-galle...

He's definitely not fascist.

I'm not giving him a pass. He should apologise.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Mar 12th, 2017 at 11:48am

Lord Herbert wrote on Mar 11th, 2017 at 7:49pm:
This is the same Brian Ross whose own forum board is so bereft of members because of his draconian rules that he has to hypocritically spend most of his time here at OzPolitic where the rules are far more tolerant and liberal.

I vote to ban him permanently from this board NOT because of his own views, but because he has appointed himself to be a snitch and a stooge to a government department that wants to censor freedom of speech in the market place and on the internet.

I'm putting up a poll.

Looking at the poll results the tribe has spoken, time to boot Brian's sorry ass from this forum.  Smiley

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #64 - Mar 12th, 2017 at 11:50am

Auggie wrote on Mar 12th, 2017 at 11:43am:

If he wasn't a fascist he would have a thriving forum board instead of the one he has which has been totally stultified by rigid and uncompromising rules.

Stultify: cause to lose enthusiasm and initiative, especially as a result of a tedious or restrictive routine.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #65 - Mar 12th, 2017 at 11:54am

Lord Herbert wrote on Mar 12th, 2017 at 11:50am:

If he wasn't a fascist he would have a thriving forum board instead of the one he has which has been totally stultified by rigid and uncompromising rules.

Stultify: cause to lose enthusiasm and initiative, especially as a result of a tedious or restrictive routine.

I say not a fascist because he's not right wing. If you want to accuse him of totalitarianism, then use that word; or call him a Stalinist, if you want to be ideological because he's a leftist.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #66 - Mar 12th, 2017 at 11:58am

Lord Herbert wrote on Mar 12th, 2017 at 11:50am:

Totalitarian may be too strong a word. Authoritarian may more suitable if you choose to describe him as such.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #67 - Mar 12th, 2017 at 12:01pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Mar 12th, 2017 at 11:48am:
Looking at the poll results the tribe has spoken, time to boot Brian's sorry ass from this forum.  Smiley

Bye Bye Bye ...

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #68 - Mar 12th, 2017 at 12:05pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Mar 12th, 2017 at 12:01pm:

Bye Bye Bye ...

I thought we agreed to have a poll about him apologising? Are you reneging on our agreement? Are you abrogating the earlier agreement?

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #69 - Mar 12th, 2017 at 12:07pm

Auggie wrote on Mar 12th, 2017 at 12:05pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Mar 12th, 2017 at 12:01pm:

Bye Bye Bye ...

I thought we agreed to have a poll about him apologising? Are you reneging on our agreement? Are you abrogating the earlier agreement?

Immediately following your suggestion I said let him set up the poll himself.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #70 - Mar 12th, 2017 at 12:09pm

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #71 - Mar 12th, 2017 at 12:09pm

If you boot Brian off, you are only doing what you accused him of: stifling free speech and expression.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Mar 12th, 2017 at 12:16pm

Auggie wrote on Mar 12th, 2017 at 12:09pm:
If you boot Brian off, you are only doing what you accused him of: stifling free speech and expression.

Someone who threatens another on these boards with 18C and Timmie should be booted, on principle, as the enemy of free speech.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #73 - Mar 12th, 2017 at 12:19pm

Tsk Tsk Bwian!

You have gone too far you leftie ratbag c....!

Ban the barrstard  freediver!

Enough is enough and I am not going to take it anymore!!  Angry Angry Angry Angry

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #74 - Mar 12th, 2017 at 12:28pm

Frank wrote on Mar 12th, 2017 at 12:16pm:
Auggie wrote on Mar 12th, 2017 at 12:09pm:

Someone who threatens another on these boards with 18C and Timmie should be booted, on principle, as the enemy of free speech.

As opposed to people like you who want to stifle his free speech and expression by booting him off.

It will not matter what the Poll outcome is...Membership here is not based on popularity.  If it was, there would not be many left standing.

Careful what you wish for.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
Send Topic Print