Send Topic Print
The Koran vs 18c (Read 10053 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: The Koran vs 18c
Reply #15 - Feb 11th, 2017 at 3:54pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 11th, 2017 at 2:45pm:
The Bible contains both the Old Testament and the New Testament.  Obviously, to most Christians, the teachings of the Old Testament are of equal importance to their religion, why else include it in their Holy Book? 

To show how the New Testament is a fulfilment of the prophecies of the Old Testament.

Are you really pretending to be THAT thick that you didn't realise?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #16 - Feb 11th, 2017 at 4:13pm

Frank wrote on Feb 11th, 2017 at 3:54pm:
The Bible contains both the Old Testament and the New Testament.  Obviously, to most Christians, the teachings of the Old Testament are of equal importance to their religion, why else include it in their Holy Book? 

To show how the New Testament is a fulfilment of the prophecies of the Old Testament.

Surely not...  he's a Dr of Divinity... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Bwian knows I know what I'm talking about he just like making things up and telling people that's what I think....
Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk.......... Cheesy
You are a most dishonest Dr of Divinity bwian...  have you learned nothing Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Feb 11th, 2017 at 4:18pm by Grendel »  

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #17 - Feb 11th, 2017 at 4:30pm

Quote:
The Koran vs 18c

About a sensible a non event as Ducks V Chickens.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #18 - Feb 11th, 2017 at 4:31pm

The Old Testament forms the basis on which the New Testament was created, Frank.  Thanks for showing what I am saying is true...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #19 - Feb 11th, 2017 at 4:33pm

Grendel wrote on Feb 11th, 2017 at 4:13pm:

Bwian knows I know what I'm talking about he just like making things up and telling people that's what I think....
Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk.......... Cheesy
You are a most dishonest Dr of Divinity bwian...  have you learned nothing Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #20 - Feb 11th, 2017 at 8:09pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 11th, 2017 at 4:33pm:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Well bwian when are you going to apologise for all those lies you've been spreading about me and what I think...  as a mindreader you know you totally suck Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
As a liar and a hypocrite though you are right up there with the best. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Feb 11th, 2017 at 9:40pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 11th, 2017 at 4:31pm:

The Old Testament forms the basis on which the New Testament was created, Frank.  Thanks for showing what I am saying is true...   Roll Eyes

BS, Brian. You said they are of equal importance.
You lied or you are an idiot. In your case both, effortlessly. Doctor of Divinity, eh?

You wish you could be shallow, Brian, but even that is beyond you? You are witless, confused, uneducated, deluded and a really bad liar.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #22 - Feb 11th, 2017 at 10:18pm

Quote:
You said they are of equal importance.

What do you say Soren?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #23 - Feb 11th, 2017 at 10:22pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 11th, 2017 at 2:40pm:
Yadda wrote on Feb 11th, 2017 at 12:04pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 11th, 2017 at 1:10am:
Yadda wrote on Feb 10th, 2017 at 11:36pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 10th, 2017 at 10:57pm:

I wonder how well The Bible would go against Section 18c of the Racial Discrimination Act?

Not well, I suspect, considering what it has to say in The Old Testament (and to a lesser extent, the new).

My holy book [the Old Testament part] said that God's people were NOT allowed to kill people who were not his followers/believers.

But my holy book [the Old Testament part] DID SAY, DID SAY, DID SAY, say that God's people WERE ALLOWED to kill people who were killers, covenant breakers, and liars.

Interesting, isn't it.

I find that deeply offensive, Yadda.  I think I might raise a complaint with the Human Rights Commission under Section 18c as a consequence.

That is because you are creepy and unreasonable person,  who turns your feelings of being 'offended' into a weapon, a stick,  with which you seek to beat and to harm innocent people.

Do you believe that anybody who offends, under 18c when they insult or offend me, is "innocent" simply because they have attacked Muslims?  Tsk, tsk, and there I was, believing that you might have at least one shred of decency left in your cupboard.

Really, Yadda, you have offended me with

your continual attacks on innocent people

simply because they worship differently to you.

Next you'll be attack red-headed people or people who break their hard-boiled eggs at the end, other to yourself.   Are you a "big-endian" or a "little-endian"?   Tsk, tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brian,

It is very disingenuous for you to infer that i have no reason or cause,         for my disgust and repulsion towards moslems and the moslem community in Australia.

And it is disingenuous for you to suggest that you are at loss to understand my feelings towards moslems and the moslem community in Australia,       when i have on many occasions [here on OzPol] explained at length, why i do feel that my animosity towards moslems and the moslem community in Australia, is justified.

Once again, i will reiterate that so-called 'innocent' moslems [who live among us],         are seeking to deceive us [and that those 'innocent' moslems seek to conceal a malevolent intent towards us], whenever they, those so-called 'innocent' moslems, continue to insist that ISLAM instructs no malice towards those who are not moslems.

And when they, moslems, insist that ISLAM is a peaceful and virtuous faith.

All moslems [who live among us], in making such demonstrably false assertions,         prove that they, those so-called 'innocent' moslems, are all FILTHY STINKING, LYING, DECEITFUL moslems.

Evidence of the violent and malevolent intent which mainstream ISLAM mandates towards those who are not moslems,
BECAUSE THEY/WE ARE NOT MOSLEMS,           is presented once again here [citing ISLAM's most authoritative 'holy' text] -------- >

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1486642865/8#8

As to red-headed people or to hard-boiled eggs, i bear them no malice.

And i have no reason to.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #24 - Feb 11th, 2017 at 11:26pm

Grendel wrote on Feb 11th, 2017 at 8:09pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 11th, 2017 at 4:33pm:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Well bwian when are you going to apologise for all those lies you've been spreading about me and what I think...  as a mindreader you know you totally suck Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
As a liar and a hypocrite though you are right up there with the best. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #25 - Feb 11th, 2017 at 11:28pm

Frank wrote on Feb 11th, 2017 at 9:40pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 11th, 2017 at 4:31pm:

BS, Brian. You said they are of equal importance.
You lied or you are an idiot. In your case both, effortlessly. Doctor of Divinity, eh?

You wish you could be shallow, Brian, but even that is beyond you? You are witless, confused, uneducated, deluded and a really bad liar.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #26 - Feb 11th, 2017 at 11:36pm

Yadda wrote on Feb 11th, 2017 at 10:22pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 11th, 2017 at 2:40pm:
Yadda wrote on Feb 11th, 2017 at 12:04pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 11th, 2017 at 1:10am:
Yadda wrote on Feb 10th, 2017 at 11:36pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 10th, 2017 at 10:57pm:

I wonder how well The Bible would go against Section 18c of the Racial Discrimination Act?

Not well, I suspect, considering what it has to say in The Old Testament (and to a lesser extent, the new).

My holy book [the Old Testament part] said that God's people were NOT allowed to kill people who were not his followers/believers.

But my holy book [the Old Testament part] DID SAY, DID SAY, DID SAY, say that God's people WERE ALLOWED to kill people who were killers, covenant breakers, and liars.

Interesting, isn't it.

I find that deeply offensive, Yadda.  I think I might raise a complaint with the Human Rights Commission under Section 18c as a consequence.

That is because you are creepy and unreasonable person,  who turns your feelings of being 'offended' into a weapon, a stick,  with which you seek to beat and to harm innocent people.

Do you believe that anybody who offends, under 18c when they insult or offend me, is "innocent" simply because they have attacked Muslims?  Tsk, tsk, and there I was, believing that you might have at least one shred of decency left in your cupboard.

Really, Yadda, you have offended me with

your continual attacks on innocent people

simply because they worship differently to you.

Next you'll be attack red-headed people or people who break their hard-boiled eggs at the end, other to yourself.   Are you a "big-endian" or a "little-endian"?   Tsk, tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brian,

It is very disingenuous for you to infer that i have no reason or cause,         for my disgust and repulsion towards moslems and the moslem community in Australia.

Yadda, I don't care what you feel or believe.  You have offended me and I am raising a complaint under section 18c of the Racial Discrimination Act.   You will be summonsed to appear before the Human Rights Commission.   You will have to defend your remarks after they have been examined.   

Quote:
And it is disingenuous for you to suggest that you are at loss to understand my feelings towards moslems and the moslem community in Australia,       when i have on many occasions [here on OzPol] explained at length, why i do feel that my animosity towards moslems and the moslem community in Australia, is justified.

You may feel it is but do I?  Nope.   I am offended.   We shall have to see what the Human Rights Commission has to say on the topic.   Hopefully you will be held responsible for your comments and claims about Muslims.   They are disgusting comments.  They deserve for you to be punished under the law.

Quote:
Once again, i will reiterate that so-called 'innocent' moslems [who live among us],  are seeking to deceive us [and that those 'innocent' moslems seek to conceal a malevolent intent towards us], whenever they, those so-called 'innocent' moslems, continue to insist that ISLAM instructs no malice towards those who are not moslems.

The only sinister intent I detect is yours, Yadda.   You have decided to insult and offend my friends who are Muslims.   I believe you need to be held responsible for your comments.

Quote:
And when they, moslems, insist that ISLAM is a peaceful and virtuous faith.

Perhaps because they feel it is?   What right do you to doubt their beliefs, Yadda?  What right do you have to insult them and offend me?

Quote:
All moslems [who live among us], in making such demonstrably false assertions,  prove that they, those so-called 'innocent' moslems, are all FILTHY STINKING, LYING, DECEITFUL moslems.

Just keep your comments up, Yadda.  Your digging your own grave with every post, you realise?  Are you hoping to reach China?  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Quote:
Evidence of the violent and malevolent intent which mainstream ISLAM mandates towards those who are not moslems,  BECAUSE THEY/WE ARE NOT MOSLEMS, is presented once again here [citing ISLAM's most authoritative 'holy' text] -------- >

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1486642865/8#8

As to red-headed people or to hard-boiled eggs, i bear them no malice.

And i have no reason to.

We only have your word on that and considering the offence you have thus caused to innocent Muslims who's only "crime" is to worship differently to you, I think red-heads and hard-boiled eggs should be careful in future.  If you have your way, one day you'll run out of Muslims and who'll be the next on your target list?  Mmmm?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Feb 11th, 2017 at 11:48pm by Brian Ross »  

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #27 - Feb 11th, 2017 at 11:55pm

When doing/saying something that causes someone to be offended is a problem, we have lost the plot. You mean I hurt your feelings? Diddums.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #28 - Feb 12th, 2017 at 7:41am

Setanta wrote on Feb 11th, 2017 at 11:55pm:

When doing/saying something that causes someone to be offended is a problem, we have lost the plot.

You mean I hurt your feelings?

Diddums.

Setanta,

I do not have a problem with freedom of speech, or with the right of others, in what they may want to express.

I do not have a problem with others wanting to publicly express an argument on any particular issue.

......WITH ONE EXCEPTION,             and that is when people explicitly and publicly, will engage in inciting violence and/or murder against others.

IMO, this should be regarded as a very, very serious crime.

For an example of what i am talking about, see the image, in this post.....

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1485479651/19#19

IMO, these Koran verses are also inciting violence and/or murder.

And in reading those Koran verses, there is no explanation needed, as to the reason that ISLAM/Allah gives, for justifying such violence.

[QUESTION; Why isn't the contents of the Koran,        openly recognised and acknowledged, in Australia,          as inciting hatred and violence against those who are not moslems ??? ]

------- >

"....the Unbelievers are unto you open enemies."
Koran 4.101

"......the curse of Allah is on those without Faith."
Koran 2.089

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

"....those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

Fight against, Allah's enemies.....
"Those who believe in Allah and the Last Day ask thee for no exemption from fighting...And Allah knoweth well those who do their duty."
Koran 9.44

"There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"....."
Koran 60:4

"Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves....."
Koran 48.29

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

"Fighting [against disbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme."
Koran 9.111

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #29 - Feb 12th, 2017 at 9:00am

Well there you have it....  the reason 18C needs to be changed is to protect us from idiots like bwian.

You offend me every day bwian with your insults and lies...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print