Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
The English elite are the most stupid people (Read 16909 times)
Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: The English elite are the most stupid people
Reply #45 - Mar 5th, 2017 at 12:54pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Mar 5th, 2017 at 12:51pm:
mantra wrote on Mar 5th, 2017 at 7:10am:
It's not just the left - the right are just as guilty. Neither party has a long term vision. They only have the ability to give lip service to the world leaders who pull the strings.

If I even make a small general judgement on our multi racial society - my children call me a racist. They have been brought up differently to us. Their playmates at school and many of their friends in their adult life are from a variety of ethnic backgrounds and they don't notice anything unusual among their peers.

We might be dead and buried when a top heavy ethnic demographic seriously emerges.  It's getting there, but not as painfully and quickly as the media infers. It might be irritating, but it's not to the generations following behind us.

It's good that Anglo/Irish Australians get on with their ethnic classmates and workmates, but in my personal experience as a long-time observer, these 'relationships' evaporate once outside the confines of the work or school environment.

Arabs, Pacific Islanders, South East Asians, Negroes, and 'the Anglos' all group together with their own ethnic identities once 'Times Out' on the structured social environments.

It was the same in Vietnam where blacks and Caucasians fought side by side as loyal comrades to one another, but come R&R time the two groups would separate like oil and water and only come back together again when military discipline was once again imposed upon them.

Very true herb. Birds of a feather flock together. Social status and wealth seem to group people together also.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #46 - Mar 5th, 2017 at 1:14pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 5th, 2017 at 12:54pm:
Very true herb. Birds of a feather flock together. Social status and wealth seem to group people together also.

One of the most ignorant statements Western politicians are ever heard to make is the boast that "We are a melting pot of different races and ethnicities".

Nothing could be further from the truth.

We are a 'fruit salad' - yes, but a 'melting pot'? Not for another thousand years.

But! There is an exception to this in a major way, and that is our urban aborigines are very much married into the white community.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #47 - Mar 5th, 2017 at 5:31pm

It's like clay-shooting, Mantra.  Smiley  Or duck shooting.

I used to be good at the firing range when the annual fairs would come to town.

Up they pop ... and *BANG* ... another Teddy Bear for me to take home for the dog to play with.

I was even good at the ping pong balls spinning on top of the little water spouts.  Smiley

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #48 - Mar 5th, 2017 at 7:01pm

My apologies once again, Mantra, for letting yet another member of the local rabble intrude upon our tête–à–tête. Unfortunately it's only after these hooligans have gate-crashed this thread that I can do anything about it.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #49 - Mar 5th, 2017 at 7:16pm

I've deleted it because you spelt it wrong, Aussie.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #50 - Mar 5th, 2017 at 7:31pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Mar 5th, 2017 at 7:16pm:
I've deleted it because you spelt it wrong, Aussie.

Seig Heil!

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #51 - Mar 5th, 2017 at 7:37pm

You're skating on very thin ice, Aussie.

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #52 - Mar 6th, 2017 at 4:40am

Lord Herbert wrote on Mar 5th, 2017 at 7:01pm:
My apologies once again, Mantra, for letting yet another member of the local rabble intrude upon our tête–à–tête. Unfortunately it's only after these hooligans have gate-crashed this thread that I can do anything about it.

Thank you Herbert. I knew that you would clean up his mess as soon as you saw it.

Quote:
I used to be good at the firing range when the annual fairs would come to town.

Up they pop ... and *BANG* ... another Teddy Bear for me to take home for the dog to play with.

I was even good at the ping pong balls spinning on top of the little water spouts.  Smiley

Keep on firing at them Herbert.

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #53 - Mar 6th, 2017 at 5:03am

[quote author=mantra link=1486462079/41#41 date=1488661852]

It's good that Anglo/Irish Australians get on with their ethnic classmates and workmates, but in my personal experience as a long-time observer, these 'relationships' evaporate once outside the confines of the work or school environment.

Arabs, Pacific Islanders, South East Asians, Negroes, and 'the Anglos' all group together with their own ethnic identities once 'Time's Out' on the structured social environments.

It was the same in Vietnam where blacks and Caucasians fought side by side as loyal comrades to one another, but come R&R time the two groups would separate like oil and water and only come back together again when military discipline was once again imposed upon them.

That could be the case, but I think generally generations x, y and z have been indoctrinated into being politically correct from their first day in kindergarten.

What I do find annoying is when young adults who are first or second generation Australians continually refer to themselves as being Lebanese, Greek etc.

When Israel attacked Lebanon in 2006 - the Australian Jews headed to Israel to give support to their army and the Lebanese did the same for their military. If they didn't have dual passports this wouldn't have happened.

If we're unfortunate to ever experience a WWIII - a good proportion of the population would head back to the nation of their culture to take up arms regardless of whether it was an ally of ours or not.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #54 - Mar 6th, 2017 at 5:24am

mantra wrote on Mar 6th, 2017 at 5:03am:
[quote author=mantra link=1486462079/41#41 date=1488661852]

Arabs, Pacific Islanders, South East Asians, Negroes, and 'the Anglos' all group together with their own ethnic identities once 'Time's Out' on the structured social environments.

That could be the case, but I think generally generations x, y and z have been indoctrinated into being politically correct from their first day in kindergarten.

What I do find annoying is when young adults who are first or second generation Australians continually refer to themselves as being Lebanese, Greek etc.

When Israel attacked Lebanon in 2006 - the Australian Jews headed to Israel to give support to their army and the Lebanese did the same for their military. If they didn't have dual passports this wouldn't have happened.

If we're unfortunate to ever experience a WWIII - a good proportion of the population would head back to the nation of their culture to take up arms regardless of whether it was an ally of ours or not.

I'm not a fan of PC, my XYZ kids are not either. My youngest is now a an RN, on grad day they were told the men were to take their hats off and put their hands on their hearts, he didn't and when a female beside him told him "hey you're a man, hat off, hand on chest" he responded with "are you gender stereotyping me?" The class nutjob behind him gave him the foulest look.

He has to be really careful now, he could lose his registration for that now. Perhaps if that happens, he will go for doctor as he should.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #55 - Mar 6th, 2017 at 7:28am

Realistically, the horse has long since bolted, and the government has long since declared Australia to be a patchwork quilt of many immigrant nations in which the Anglo component is to be frowned upon as 'racist' and having descended from genocidal Early Settlers.

The little blonde-haired, blue-eyed, dinki di Aussies in the Child Care Centres are the Spawn of the Devil according to the 'narrative' the Left would have us believe, and this theme is picked up by the immigrant kids as they grow older and learn about the Burden of Guilt that each un-hyphenated Australian is obliged to carry throughout life in his own homeland like a crucifix needing to be dragged on the back to Calvary. 

The ethnics LOVE this guilt-tripping scenario of the British descendants, with its penance, humiliation, and guilty associations. I used to get a few 'serves' from them in the workplace.

Needless to say, Rudd's Sorry Day was exclusively a moral crucifixion of Anglo-Australians to which millions of immigrants were a finger-wagging audience to, with Rudd failing to remind them that they too had their own guilty past. I once worked with all of nine post-war immigrant nationalities that were part of the axis forces which rallied behind Hitler, but no cathartic confessions of guilt and remorse was ever asked of them by our government.

No Sorry Day from these collaborative immigrants to the descendants and still-living who fought against Hitler's ambitions for tyranny and dictatorship.

Guilt and self-flagellation is only reserved for those of British background, as to cite others for their own historic national guilt would raise screams of "Racism!" from our own Left.

Grin

The hyphenations were bound to happen, and for me personally I prefer that they say what they honestly feel their true identity is rather than give us the PC version and call themselves a generic 'Australian'. To all of these 'ethnics' the term 'Australian' essentially refers to Aussies of British ancestry - the Cronulla mob - with which they do not identify.

Ajax here is 'Greek', and John Smith is 'Italian', but depending on where they are they will declare themselves to be either 'Australian' .. or part of their 'Greek' and 'Italian' community.

It's the same in America. The surnames give the game away as from where they originate. Mr. Stanislav Brzenczyszczykiewicz will have a hard time convincing his neighbours that he has no traces left of sympathy and identity with Poland. He probably has Chopin playing quietly in the background when he's at home, or perhaps Paderewski (who my mother saw giving a concert in Paris before the war). But I digress.

The fault was the government's in not imposing a deportation penalty upon these dual-citizen passport holders, something that would have been quite legal with no need for new laws to be brought in. Political funk about the chances for re-election was the guilty party here.

I agree. It comes with indiscriminate mass immigration and Australia's official policy of pandering to immigrant communities' foreign identity under the 'Multicultural Australia' imperative.

Chickens coming home to roost.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #56 - Mar 6th, 2017 at 7:43am

Setanta wrote on Mar 6th, 2017 at 5:24am:
I'm not a fan of PC, my XYZ kids are not either. My youngest is now a an RN, on grad day they were told the men were to take their hats off and put their hands on their hearts, he didn't and when a female beside him told him "hey you're a man, hat off, hand on chest" he responded with "are you gender stereotyping me?" The class nutjob behind him gave him the foulest look.

He has to be really careful now, he could lose his registration for that now. Perhaps if that happens, he will go for doctor as he should.

What's an RN? Registered nurse? I was thinking "Royal Navy", but.

What hats?

I don't understand this story. None of the male nurses who attended to me had hats.

Please explain.

And why did your son look behind him?

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #57 - Mar 8th, 2017 at 7:57am

Setanta wrote on Mar 6th, 2017 at 5:24am:

Political correctness has become over the top now. It takes precedence over ability in the workplace. If your son has the opportunity to aim for a more challenging position - then he should, although if he became a doctor - there would be even more sexism, but it would work in his favour.

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #58 - Mar 8th, 2017 at 8:19am

Lord Herbert wrote on Mar 6th, 2017 at 7:28am:
The little blonde-haired, blue-eyed, dinki di Aussies in the Child Care Centres are the Spawn of the Devil according to the 'narrative' the Left would have us believe, and this theme is picked up by the immigrant kids as they grow older and learn about the Burden of Guilt that each un-hyphenated Australian is obliged to carry throughout life in his own homeland like a crucifix needing to be dragged on the back to Calvary.  

They're probably jealous of us fair skinned blue eyed people. Due to the diminishing supply - demand has grown for blue eyes. When you see someone with brilliant blue eyes - look closely and you might notice that they're probably not real. Blue coloured contact lenses are a big fashion statement now.

Blue isn't a dominant colour and once a brown eyed interloper is introduced into the blood line - the chances of reproducing blue eyes becomes very slim. There's also the added factor that blue eyed people are more intelligent than their brown eyed peers.

Wink

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #59 - Mar 8th, 2017 at 1:22pm

mantra wrote on Mar 8th, 2017 at 8:19am:
They're probably jealous of us fair skinned blue eyed people. Due to the diminishing supply - demand has grown for blue eyes. When you see someone with brilliant blue eyes - look closely and you might notice that they're probably not real. Blue coloured contact lenses are a big fashion statement now.

Blue isn't a dominant colour and once a brown eyed interloper is introduced into the blood line - the chances of reproducing blue eyes becomes very slim. There's also the added factor that blue eyed people are more intelligent than their brown eyed peers.

Wink

Well that's put me in my place ...  Embarrassed

I'm brown-eyed and look like a punkhawallah at the end of a long hot summer. Even my accent seems to change towards the end of summer as my skin darkens and the local Indians start to talk to me in Urdu or Gujarati. I just wobble my head and say 'Gunga Din' and 'Sachin Tendulkar' a lot which seems to get me by. 

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print