Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 
Send Topic Print
9000yr old stone dwellings found (Read 11937 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: 9000yr old stone dwellings found
Reply #345 - Jan 24th, 2017 at 8:41pm

rhino wrote on Jan 24th, 2017 at 6:32pm:
John Smith wrote on Jan 24th, 2017 at 11:52am:
rhino wrote on Jan 24th, 2017 at 11:20am:
Lol. One archeologist.

it's still more than double the number of expert opinions you've put up
Theres no need to put up an expert opinion on something which doesnt exist.

so you admit there are no expert exists who will verify your statements.

Hallelujah

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #346 - Jan 24th, 2017 at 8:49pm

John Smith wrote on Jan 24th, 2017 at 10:43am:
Gnads wrote on Jan 24th, 2017 at 10:27am:
You have no proof Aboriginals built those dwellings.

she has the opinion of an expert  .

what do you have apart from denial? Any recognised expert claiming they were built by the Incas perhaps? Or maybe you've got an archeologist claiming they were built by the Atlantians?

Anyone will do me.

In the4, 10, 20, 40 to 60 thousand years Aboriginals claim to have occupied this continent & the last 2 hundred years there has been no recorded evidence of Aboriginals building anything but rudimentary timber & bark gunyahs.

All of a sudden some so called expert declares some stone ruins on islands in the Dampier Archipelago as being built by Aboriginals ....... nothing where the populous groups are on the mainland

but out on some islands.

The Bradshaw rock art in the Kimberly once formerly shrugged off by local Aboriginals as "rubbish paintings" have now been claimed as done by Aboriginals.

Bush Tucker Man Les Hiddens did a good program on this. The people depicted in the paintings had nothing ion common with any other rock art in Australia or the territory ....

in fact it had more similarity to Malagasy origins. 

And we all know there were many seafarers that came to our shores before the English & other Europeans.

This is just fanciful malarky dreamt up by some so called scientist looking for his 15 minutes.

As I said you numpties would believe anything, including that Aboriginals had their own Universities over 200 years ago.

Honestly the only people here in denial are yourself, Peccar & Mothballs.

Disneylanders the lot of you -

Tall tales & true from your imaginary past.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #347 - Jan 24th, 2017 at 8:50pm

>>>>>>

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #348 - Jan 24th, 2017 at 8:52pm

Valkie wrote on Jan 24th, 2017 at 6:18pm:
So

The way I read it.

Aboriginal civilization reached its apex 9000 years ago and has been going downhill ever since.

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

LOL

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #349 - Jan 24th, 2017 at 8:53pm

so no expert opinion, just blind conjecture Gnads? thanks,, but until i see something that says otherwise from someone who knows what they are on about, you'll excuse me if I take the word of the expert over yours.

ohh, by the way, it isn't 'all of a sudden' at all ... there have been various examples across the country posted in this thread alone.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #350 - Jan 24th, 2017 at 8:58pm

John Smith wrote on Jan 24th, 2017 at 8:53pm:
so no expert opinion, just blind conjecture Gnads? thanks,, but until i see something that says otherwise from someone who knows what they are on about, you'll excuse me if I take the word of the expert over yours.

ohh, by the way, it isn't 'all of a sudden' at all ... there have been various examples across the country posted in this thread alone.

Why do you suppose after 10k years there's so few examples of those dwellings?

IBI

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #351 - Jan 24th, 2017 at 8:59pm

And if you'd been around long enough you'd know it isn't conjecture

and you're just going along with the fanciful BS

because it suits your ideals

that 9,000 years ago one group of Aboriginals way out on islands in the Dampier Archipelago built multi room stone houses ........... never shared the technology with mainlanders

or if they did .... they have been going backwards nationally right up until a couple of centuries ago.

Honestly that's tosh & if you believe it you're deluded.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #352 - Jan 24th, 2017 at 8:59pm

John Smith wrote on Jan 24th, 2017 at 8:41pm:
rhino wrote on Jan 24th, 2017 at 6:32pm:
John Smith wrote on Jan 24th, 2017 at 11:52am:
rhino wrote on Jan 24th, 2017 at 11:20am:
Lol. One archeologist.

it's still more than double the number of expert opinions you've put up
Theres no need to put up an expert opinion on something which doesnt exist.

so you admit there are no expert exists who will verify your statements.

Hallelujah
Im not sure you are understanding this too well, 1 archeologist, perhaps 2 claim that these structures were built by aboriginals. That is not in dispute despite Mothras convenient lying. There is zero peer agreement amongst experts. get it now? Its a claim, an unverified claim by someone who found some rocks, rearranged them and then claimed they were a house with 1 metre high walls. Its easy enough, I didnt have to tell you this, its fact all readily available in the articles Mothra posted, I even linked to the relevant info if you go back in this thread. You need to read John before you go charging in defense of your fair maiden.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #353 - Jan 24th, 2017 at 9:00pm

Gordon wrote on Jan 24th, 2017 at 8:58pm:

how the fkkk would I know? That doesn't mean they didn't build them.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #354 - Jan 24th, 2017 at 9:00pm

who is this "expert" you keep talking about?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #355 - Jan 24th, 2017 at 9:01pm

John Smith wrote on Jan 24th, 2017 at 9:00pm:

That's exactly right ... you wouldn't f*#ken know.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #356 - Jan 24th, 2017 at 9:04pm

rhino wrote on Jan 24th, 2017 at 8:59pm:
Im not sure you are understanding this too well, 1 archeologist, perhaps 2 claim that these structures were built by aboriginals. That is not in dispute despite Mothras convenient lying. There is zero peer agreement amongst experts. get it now? Its a claim, an unverified claim by someone who found some rocks, rearranged them and then claimed they were a house with 1 metre high walls. Its easy enough, I didnt have to tell you this, its fact all readily available in the articles Mothra posted, I even linked to the relevant info if you go back in this thread. You need to read John before you go charging in defense of your fair maiden.

Ohh, I understand perfectly. I understand that a claim by one or two archelogists bares a hell of a lot more weight than a claim made by you .... especially given that you have no idea what they base their claim on ... perhaps you should read the whole article ... pay particular attention to the bit that says Although the researchers haven’t yet published a paper there should be more information released as the team find it, and they will hopefully publish a paper in the next few months.

you have no idea what they're basing their claim on but you are calling their claim bullshit ... how fkken stupid can you be? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #357 - Jan 24th, 2017 at 9:05pm

rhino wrote on Jan 24th, 2017 at 9:00pm:

who is this "expert" you keep talking about?

We covered this last night.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #358 - Jan 24th, 2017 at 9:06pm

john, show who these experts are. Why are you dodging the question?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #359 - Jan 24th, 2017 at 9:06pm

John Smith wrote on Jan 24th, 2017 at 9:00pm:

If these dwellings were a standard part of aboriginal culture for the last 10k years,  being made of stone the countryside would be full of them

There'd be examples of ruins dating back 10k years to ones made the same day whitey arrived.

IBI

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 
Send Topic Print