Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
BUGGER. why bother (Read 5804 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: BUGGER. why bother
Reply #90 - Jan 23rd, 2017 at 6:59am

aqua   I do not stoop to their level   that gets me through...

this thread isnt about WHY BOTHER

that is because the original thread didnt get a mention...

it was immediately turned a cods thread.. like it is now...

quite a vicious one  actually.... I seem to trigger a need for some to get into the pits before they can speak..rather sadly....its called cyber bullying...

I believe they have very sad lives....

I too have been cruel and unkind on here... and then I go away and I find no pleasure in doing that at all.its not who I am...

...I stick up for others on here who I see unfairly treated...and so do a few others.....so thats a bit rewarding.....

the bullies need shaming....no good lecturing them aqua they dont understand that stuff....

they remind me of those little boys who would poke at an animal in a cage with a stick for amusement ....

.. so bwave..

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - Jan 23rd, 2017 at 7:38am

cods wrote on Jan 23rd, 2017 at 6:59am:

quite a vicious one  actually.... I seem to trigger a need for some to get into the pits before they can speak..rather sadly....its called cyber bullying...

I too have been cruel and unkind on here... and then I go away and I find no pleasure in doing that at all.its not who I am...

...I stick up for others on here who I see unfairly treated...and so do a few others.....so thats a bit rewarding.....

the bullies need shaming....no good lecturing them aqua they dont understand that stuff....

they remind me of those little boys who would poke at an animal in a cage with a stick for amusement ....

.. so bwave.. 

Bullies are people who are in pain.
often this pain is because they had dreams at one stage and their dreams are shattered and they go into pain.
(most people just go into a sort of mild depression where they just look beaten down by life...but some resist this and they live in pain).
Now, a bully in pain, needs to feed this pain...if you want to you can read the excellent works by Ekhardt Tolle on this subject....most people have what ekhardt calls a "pain body".
And this is part of their identity.
And it has to be fed...they literally have no choice (if they are not willing to do personal development and most people post pictures of horse poop when i suggest they do).
Why do they do that?
because we love the familiar.
We literally love our pain.
We love to complain and be negative.
People , who are addicted to pain, can be cruel and negative and hateful for hours.
Put them in an uplifting positive environment and they will literally want to throw up in 3 minutes.
Sit them down with an inspirational book and they will be sleepy in 3 minutes.

emotional states are SOOOOO addictive.

its why cods, it is SOOOO vital that you dont get sucked into "their' pain or you are just creating "your " pain.
and then you will have to feed that as well. Wink
Its why when bad things happen...from bullying thru to people driving cars over babies...we either associate with the pain and we become a victim and we go down, or we take a lesson in pain, we work out a path of action and we grow.

Most people will just associate with the pain and become a victim, because taking action always requires more effort.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #92 - Jan 23rd, 2017 at 7:52am

aquascoot wrote on Jan 23rd, 2017 at 7:38am:

.. so bwave.. 

often this pain is because they had dreams at one stage and their dreams are shattered and they go into pain.
(most people just go into a sort of mild depression where they just look beaten down by life...but some resist this and they live in pain).
Now, a bully in pain, needs to feed this pain...if you want to you can read the excellent works by Ekhardt Tolle on this subject....most people have what ekhardt calls a "pain body".
And it has to be fed...they literally have no choice (if they are not willing to do personal development and most people post pictures of horse poop when i suggest they do).
Why do they do that?
People , who are addicted to pain, can be cruel and negative and hateful for hours.
Put them in an uplifting positive environment and they will literally want to throw up in 3 minutes.

its why cods, it is SOOOO vital that you dont get sucked into "their' pain or you are just creating "your " pain.
Its why when bad things happen...from bullying thru to people driving cars over babies...we either associate with the pain and we become a victim and we go down, or we take a lesson in pain, we work out a path of action and we grow.

Most people will just associate with the pain and become a victim, because taking action always requires more effort.

dont lecture aqua its too early...

I WILL STAND UP FOR MYSELF>.

sorry if I am weak by doing that...

I do not do it lightly... if I disagree show me what evidence you have thats all I ask for..

people that jump in and abuse you with the vilest of language....because they can...

need shaming.....banning isnt the answer as they usually belong to more than one forum..

openly shame them for what they are.. COWARDS...

I would love to meet them in public and let them say it to my face......but this type of COWARD wouldnt show up....

I find them disgusting and I am prepared to say it on here and to their face......

I am also prepared not to go within 500 meters of them   if they will accord me the same respect.

I dont follow them around  when I see their name I go in the opposite direction...

however they do seem to have a need to follow me around....and thats sick.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #93 - Jan 23rd, 2017 at 8:06am

cods wrote on Jan 23rd, 2017 at 7:52am:
aquascoot wrote on Jan 23rd, 2017 at 7:38am:

.. so bwave.. 

Why do they do that?

dont lecture aqua its too early...

I WILL STAND UP FOR MYSELF>.

sorry if I am weak by doing that...

I do not do it lightly... if I disagree show me what evidence you have thats all I ask for..

people that jump in and abuse you with the vilest of language....because they can...

need shaming.....banning isnt the answer as they usually belong to more than one forum..

openly shame them for what they are.. COWARDS...

I would love to meet them in public and let them say it to my face......but this type of COWARD wouldnt show up....

I find them disgusting and I am prepared to say it on here and to their face......

I am also prepared not to go within 500 meters of them   if they will accord me the same respect.

I dont follow them around  when I see their name I go in the opposite direction...

however they do seem to have a need to follow me around....and thats sick.

Apologies Cods, i agree my intent to contribute comes across to most people as lecturing.

use everything in life as the emotional fuel to build a better, stronger, more resilient Cods. Wink

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #94 - Jan 23rd, 2017 at 10:31am

cods wrote on Jan 23rd, 2017 at 6:21am:
Its time wrote on Jan 22nd, 2017 at 9:52pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Jan 22nd, 2017 at 9:46pm:
cods wrote on Jan 22nd, 2017 at 8:44pm:
its hilarious.. longweekend has jumped ship no longer on the right

hes now with those that hate his guts and worked 24/7 to get rid of him as a gmod..

now hes joining them

this is going to be interesting when they get their heads out of the yanky bums...

they have all become experts in....

two US presidents impeached..

both Democrats..

Two U.S. Presidents have been impeached by the House of Representatives—Andrew Johnson in 1868 and Bill Clinton in 1998—both later acquitted at trials held by the Senate.

Nixon resigned before they got a chance..

we shall see what we shall see and then make an honest judgement I hope...

if he cause America to crash and burn...

then what????..

oooo thats right they can say

"we told you so"..

makes sense to some!

You really are a sozzled drunken fool, cods. People have been saying it for a while now and it is getting fairly obviously. In case there are stilla  few functional brain cells, my opposition to Trump is NOT political, your brain-dead retard. It is based on the character and integrity of the man and their absence.  It is based on his utter unsuitability by virtue of temperament and experience to hold the job. And in case you ahvent worked it out, stupid-one, a MILLION OF YOUR GENDER marched against him. It wasnt political then. It wasnt a democrats protest. it was a CIVILIANS protest.

Grow a brain and go to AA while you are at it.

The Cods abuse could've been more subtle but i will give you 7/10 for balance

leftwhinger... like longweekend...

I almost NEVER EVER reply to either of you..

your standards of abuse stick out like a monkeys..

you find the need to be putrid at every post then thats your problem as far as I am concerned..

immature dull boring..

why would anyone correspond with either of you..

longweekend jumps in out of the blue not a thing on the topic just his usual vile CHRISTIAN WORDS...

and then comes along the stooge with their usual one line of support.....

its neither amusing nor kind nor debatable...how does anyone respond to it... Shocked Shocked..

yes words do hurt....but that the point of cyber bullies....and yes you usually win
it must be hugely satisfying.....

sadly you never know how many people you have driven away from ozpol.......maybe we need a BULLY thread on here..so when someone goes at least we can tally up the blooding they have been through.....

I believe its the bullying that drives people off.....

hey setanta .. how about they have to write.. 10  PERSONAL apologies before they are allowed back on the forum...

they behave worse than children.. shouldnt they be treated as such, Angry Angry Angry

" Christian"  I cant get my head around that.....

I was actually defending you dear , and you always reply to my posts  Kiss

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #95 - Jan 23rd, 2017 at 10:34am

Its time wrote on Jan 23rd, 2017 at 10:31am:
I was actually defending you dear , and you always reply to my posts 

defending..no you werent... and only when I find you in my face....you ignore me! I wont have any trouble ignoring you.

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #96 - Jan 23rd, 2017 at 10:37am

cods wrote on Jan 23rd, 2017 at 10:34am:

defending..no you werent... and only when I find you in my face....you ignore me! I wont have any trouble ignoring you.

I said the Cods abuse could've been more subtle , as in i thought it was over the top  Huh

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - Jan 23rd, 2017 at 12:04pm

Its time wrote on Jan 23rd, 2017 at 10:37am:

I said the Cods abuse could've been more subtle , as in i thought it was over the top  Huh

for your info.. there is no such thing as subtle ABUSE..

if you are on the receiving end... its all abuse...

and if you think longweekends post could have been slightly MORE subtle.. then you have a bigger problem than he does.... it was a sledgehammer...it had nothing whatever to to with the topic...it was all about saying whatever he could get away with saying.....all good christian stuff though I get that much. Angry Angry Angry

but lets move on shall.

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #98 - Jan 23rd, 2017 at 12:09pm

cods wrote on Jan 23rd, 2017 at 12:04pm:

and if you think longweekends post could have been slightly MORE subtle.. then you have a bigger problem than he does.... it was a sledgehammer...it had nothing whatever to to with the topic...it was all about saying whatever he could get away with saying.....all good christian stuff though I get that much. Angry Angry Angry

but lets move on shall.

Look we all take the piss out of each other for chits and giggles , I said it was over the top

PS How's that ignoring me working out for you  Grin Grin Grin

Lefty I going to ignore you for .... one hour  Grin Grin

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #99 - Jan 23rd, 2017 at 12:51pm

Its time wrote on Jan 23rd, 2017 at 12:09pm:

but lets move on shall.

Look we all take the piss out of each other for chits and giggles , I said it was over the top

if you promise not to say cods once more..

the time starts NOW>

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #100 - Jan 23rd, 2017 at 2:04pm

cods wrote on Jan 23rd, 2017 at 12:51pm:
Its time wrote on Jan 23rd, 2017 at 12:09pm:

but lets move on shall.

if you promise not to say cods once more..

the time starts NOW>

Does that mean now, or when you said now before, cods?

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #101 - Jan 25th, 2017 at 8:24am

greggerypeccary
Re: They all got it wrong ...
Reply #16 - Nov 10th, 2016 at 2:20pm

I will honour my bet
« Last Edit: Jan 25th, 2017 at 8:33am by Bias_2012 »  

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #102 - Jan 25th, 2017 at 9:31am

Bias_2012 wrote on Jan 25th, 2017 at 8:24am:
greggerypeccary

I will honour my bet

hey what do they know about HONOR...

get real. bias....

the word doesnt exist in their vocabulary .. dishonor more like.. Grin Grin

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #103 - Jan 25th, 2017 at 10:19am

cods wrote on Jan 25th, 2017 at 9:31am:
Bias_2012 wrote on Jan 25th, 2017 at 8:24am:
greggerypeccary

I will honour my bet

hey what do they know about HONOR...

get real. bias....

the word doesnt exist in their vocabulary .. dishonor more like.. Grin Grin

You nailed it Cods. Lying,squirming, cowardly is also accurate.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print