Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print
BUGGER. why bother (Read 5813 times)
Black Orchid
Gold Member

Re: he thinks hes done nothing wrong.
Reply #45 - Jan 22nd, 2017 at 12:55pm

Ignore them Cods.  This place has gone to the dogs.  Each day less and less thoughtful people are posting because a handful of ignorant trolls are allowed free rein.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #46 - Jan 22nd, 2017 at 1:56pm

Quote:
beware of judging someone lest ye be judged.

That's gold, cods.

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #47 - Jan 22nd, 2017 at 3:04pm

Dnarever wrote on Jan 22nd, 2017 at 8:56am:
After supporting a sex offender for months I am not sure it is for Cods to be throwing stones.

I'd suggest you use alleged as Greg does until he's been found guilty or you may find yourself falling foul of the rules here.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #48 - Jan 22nd, 2017 at 3:19pm

Setanta wrote on Jan 22nd, 2017 at 3:04pm:
After supporting a sex offender for months I am not sure it is for Cods to be throwing stones.

I'd suggest you use alleged as Greg does until he's been found guilty or you may find yourself falling foul of the rules here.

He is self admitted to that part, he is an alleged paedophile but he is known to and clearly stated that he expects to get away with groping women.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Jan 22nd, 2017 at 3:21pm

Black Orchid wrote on Jan 22nd, 2017 at 12:55pm:
Ignore them Cods.  This place has gone to the dogs.  Each day less and less thoughtful people are posting because a handful of ignorant trolls are allowed free rein.

Yet yesterday when i was being taunted about being raped, you piled on.

Who's the troll?

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #50 - Jan 22nd, 2017 at 3:46pm

mothra wrote on Jan 22nd, 2017 at 3:21pm:

Who's the troll?

I didn't see that thread. As much as I'd like to slap you in the head with a 3 day old trout sometimes, I deplore that.

IBI

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #51 - Jan 22nd, 2017 at 3:48pm

Who's the troll?

I merely said that your anecdotal stories over the years change with the wind   ...   and they do.

I did not "pile on" anything about rape!  I didn't even mention it.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Jan 22nd, 2017 at 3:56pm

Black Orchid wrote on Jan 22nd, 2017 at 3:48pm:

Who's the troll?

I merely said that your anecdotal stories over the years change with the wind   ...   and they do.

Nope they don't.

And yes you did.

Troll.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Jan 22nd, 2017 at 3:57pm

Gordon wrote on Jan 22nd, 2017 at 3:46pm:

Who's the troll?

I didn't see that thread. As much as I'd like to slap you in the head with a 3 day old trout sometimes, I deplore that.

Homeless thread, Gordy.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #54 - Jan 22nd, 2017 at 4:36pm

Black Orchid wrote on Jan 22nd, 2017 at 3:48pm:

Who's the troll?

Really, what were you not 'mentioning' when you made this post?

Quote:
I am sure I could suggest many but it would be impossible to prove now as Yahoo is closed.   There are ex members here who were at Yahoo when you were though and they would all agree with me.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #55 - Jan 22nd, 2017 at 4:37pm

cods wrote on Jan 22nd, 2017 at 12:23pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 22nd, 2017 at 11:39am:
How did this become 'cods thinks she's done nothing wrong'?

Perhaps Orkie is innocent.... I wasn't at the trial and didn't hear all the evidence.... but it wouldn't be the first time an innocent has been done down.

Demanding that he acknowledge guilt when he maintains he is not guilty is a false approach in my eyes, and is designed to ensure that it appears the 'system' does not make mistakes.

I'm currently reading about Daryl Beamish and John Button in WA - and how they both spent years in prison for crimes they didn't commit, and the amazing way 'the system' bent over backwards to appear to have not done wrong.

well I dont know those people you are reading about..

and yes I am sure there are quite a few been judge guilty when in fact they are not..

but even you would have to admit/..

more are in jail because they ARE GUILTY.. than those who have gone to jail and not been GUILTY...

do you suggest no one go to jail because of the off chance ?????..

I mean they did stop hanging.. not because its barbaric.. but because of the innocent lives that system took.....

come on grap...  are you suggesting.. we eithe r have JAILS OR WE DONT  because of the odd mistake???

if you have found two who were innocents .. well done what was the cause of their Jailing???>...what went wrong at their trials...

you seem to be judging all sentencing the same....all suss.. Sad Sad Sad

it doesnt sound like you have any faith in our courts.

To quote Hurricane Carter - "Indeed, Your Honour - I DO hold this court in contempt!"

The figures in the US for false conviction/imprisonment run from a estimated low of one in sixteen to around one in six - depending on your source.  With our failed system of jurisprudence, based on two plus centuries of discrimination and false interpretation, always against the defendant, and the presumption of guilt until proven innocent, rather than the other way around - I'd estimate false convictions at near 50% here.

You'd be amazed at how many Brothers are in prison for assaulting police, when those police haven't had a single mark on them - it's just a general catch-all to get people put in prison for social control reasons, and also to make the police and courts look good, and even to support the claim of some police for a nice 'mortgage buster' retirement for 'stress' from being 'assaulted' in this way.

Get out more.....

That book I'm reading is titled 'Presumed Guilty' - and incidentally raises a further argument against the death penalty - in the case of these two men, the guilty party was caught, confessed and was hanged.... once he was hanged he could not give evidence in court that might have exonerated those two men... but was never given the chance.  Nor were they......

Food for thought there... I know your heart is in the right place, cods.....

You could also read 'The Shearer's Tale' by Tom Molomby - about a shearer falsely convicted of murder because his drunk girlfriend kept muttering that she 'knew' he'd done it..... and the cops latched on to that and ignored every bit of ex-culpatory evidence.

The way our courts are - perhaps we need to get rid of the lot and start again - just like with politicians.

« Last Edit: Jan 22nd, 2017 at 4:43pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Jan 22nd, 2017 at 5:31pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 22nd, 2017 at 4:37pm:
cods wrote on Jan 22nd, 2017 at 12:23pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 22nd, 2017 at 11:39am:
How did this become 'cods thinks she's done nothing wrong'?

Perhaps Orkie is innocent.... I wasn't at the trial and didn't hear all the evidence.... but it wouldn't be the first time an innocent has been done down.

Demanding that he acknowledge guilt when he maintains he is not guilty is a false approach in my eyes, and is designed to ensure that it appears the 'system' does not make mistakes.

I'm currently reading about Daryl Beamish and John Button in WA - and how they both spent years in prison for crimes they didn't commit, and the amazing way 'the system' bent over backwards to appear to have not done wrong.

well I dont know those people you are reading about..

and yes I am sure there are quite a few been judge guilty when in fact they are not..

but even you would have to admit/..

more are in jail because they ARE GUILTY.. than those who have gone to jail and not been GUILTY...

do you suggest no one go to jail because of the off chance ?????..

I mean they did stop hanging.. not because its barbaric.. but because of the innocent lives that system took.....

come on grap...  are you suggesting.. we eithe r have JAILS OR WE DONT  because of the odd mistake???

if you have found two who were innocents .. well done what was the cause of their Jailing???>...what went wrong at their trials...

you seem to be judging all sentencing the same....all suss.. Sad Sad Sad

it doesnt sound like you have any faith in our courts.

To quote Hurricane Carter - "Indeed, Your Honour - I DO hold this court in contempt!"

The figures in the US for false conviction/imprisonment run from a estimated low of one in sixteen to around one in six - depending on your source.  With our failed system of jurisprudence, based on two plus centuries of discrimination and false interpretation, always against the defendant, and the presumption of guilt until proven innocent, rather than the other way around - I'd estimate false convictions at near 50% here.

You'd be amazed at how many Brothers are in prison for assaulting police, when those police haven't had a single mark on them - it's just a general catch-all to get people put in prison for social control reasons, and also to make the police and courts look good, and even to support the claim of some police for a nice 'mortgage buster' retirement for 'stress' from being 'assaulted' in this way.

Get out more.....

That book I'm reading is titled 'Presumed Guilty' - and incidentally raises a further argument against the death penalty - in the case of these two men, the guilty party was caught, confessed and was hanged.... once he was hanged he could not give evidence in court that might have exonerated those two men... but was never given the chance.  Nor were they......

Food for thought there... I know your heart is in the right place, cods.....

You could also read 'The Shearer's Tale' by Tom Molomby - about a shearer falsely convicted of murder because his drunk girlfriend kept muttering that she 'knew' he'd done it..... and the cops latched on to that and ignored every bit of ex-culpatory evidence.

The way our courts are - perhaps we need to get rid of the lot and start again - just like with politicians.

grow up grap...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Jan 22nd, 2017 at 5:35pm

its a shame isnt it.....I dont mind the biff but I cant stand LIES...I will always ask for the PROOF and when it doesnt come i call them out on it..

I am being judged morally.....what a joke from .. "them"..

I get banned for using the word" LIAR" to a left leaning m ember.....

yet some can say terrible person stuff about me   and no one  bats an eye... Roll Eyes

I agree this place is sinking fast.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Jan 22nd, 2017 at 5:35pm

Dnarever wrote on Jan 22nd, 2017 at 9:07am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 22nd, 2017 at 9:02am:

Trump could be convicted or murder, and cods would still defend him.

It wasn't cods but yesterday one of them asked me to prove what I said so I posted a YouTube clip of Trump saying it. The next post I was told it proved nothing.

I was flabbergasted. Short of convincing Trump to go and knock on her door to confirm what he had said I don't know how to convince them.

You cant convince them. Do you know what the difference between a flat earth supporter and  trump support is?  NOTHING. They both beleive what they believe and no proof whatesoever will ever change that.

Until Trump hurts them - and he will. Wait until the 75% of Trump supporters who rely on Obamacare, lose it.  They truly thought he wouldnt do it. Wait until the massive increase in manufacturting doesnt occur, but the trade war he initiates costs Trump supporters their job.

Harsh realities change opinions, not esoteric 'facts'.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #59 - Jan 22nd, 2017 at 5:41pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 22nd, 2017 at 5:35pm:
Dnarever wrote on Jan 22nd, 2017 at 9:07am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 22nd, 2017 at 9:02am:

Trump could be convicted or murder, and cods would still defend him.

It wasn't cods but yesterday one of them asked me to prove what I said so I posted a YouTube clip of Trump saying it. The next post I was told it proved nothing.

I was flabbergasted. Short of convincing Trump to go and knock on her door to confirm what he had said I don't know how to convince them.

You cant convince them. Do you know what the difference between a flat earth supporter and  trump support is?  NOTHING. They both beleive what they believe and no proof whatesoever will ever change that.

Until Trump hurts them - and he will. Wait until the 75% of Trump supporters who rely on Obamacare, lose it.  They truly thought he wouldnt do it. Wait until the massive increase in manufacturting doesnt occur, but the trade war he initiates costs Trump supporters their job.

Harsh realities change opinions, not esoteric 'facts'.

Still hope for you yet longy , the others .... long gone

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print