Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27
Send Topic Print
Rogue car hits pedestrians in Melbourne CBD (Read 34041 times)
Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Re: Rogue car hits pedestrians in Melbourne CBD
Reply #270 - Jan 21st, 2017 at 12:46pm

rhino wrote on Jan 21st, 2017 at 12:40pm:
Gordon wrote on Jan 21st, 2017 at 6:31am:
Its time wrote on Jan 20th, 2017 at 11:54pm:
Never had these dramas under Labor

That's a cnt of a thing to say blaming politics for this, but you are a total cnt.  I'd love to meet you and reeducate you.
Judging from his snide 1 liners offering nothing to the forum hes a limp wristed snivelling worm who would probably immediately prostrate himself if confronted , wet his pants and beg for forgiveness. Like Pecca.

The keyboard cowboys consisting of rhino and gawdin riding off in to their light globe sunsets on their sisters rocking horsies

giddyup boys  Grin

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #271 - Jan 21st, 2017 at 1:06pm

Its time wrote on Jan 21st, 2017 at 12:46pm:

That's a cnt of a thing to say blaming politics for this, but you are a total cnt.  I'd love to meet you and reeducate you.
Judging from his snide 1 liners offering nothing to the forum hes a limp wristed snivelling worm who would probably immediately prostrate himself if confronted , wet his pants and beg for forgiveness. Like Pecca.

The keyboard cowboys consisting of rhino and gawdin riding off in to their light globe sunsets on their sisters rocking horsies

giddyup boys  Grin
nah. You would start snivelling as soon as i glanced in your direction. You are a parody of a male, your posts ooze estrogen, thats why you are derisory of alpha males (on the internet behind your keyboard anyway) its something you can never ever be. Sucks to be you.  Cool

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #272 - Jan 21st, 2017 at 1:09pm

rhino wrote on Jan 21st, 2017 at 1:06pm:

giddyup boys  Grin
nah. You would start snivelling as soon as i glanced in your direction. You are a parody of a male, your posts ooze estrogen,

An admission from Rhino that women snivel when they are around him.

That explains a lot.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #273 - Jan 21st, 2017 at 1:10pm

giddyup boys  Grin

Sounds like the old boy likes a bit of kinky stuff.

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #274 - Jan 21st, 2017 at 1:15pm

giddyup boys  Grin
nah. You would start snivelling as soon as i glanced in your direction. You are a parody of a male, your posts ooze estrogen, thats why you are derisory of alpha males (on the internet behind your keyboard anyway) its something you can never ever be. Sucks to be you.  Cool

giddddddyyy up  Wink

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #275 - Jan 21st, 2017 at 1:30pm

giddyup boys  Grin

LOL!

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #276 - Jan 21st, 2017 at 2:08pm

Its time wrote on Jan 21st, 2017 at 12:26pm:

I hope your children and wife are safe from that awful temper  Kiss

You just blamed the deaths of a 10 year old girl, three adults and 3 month old baby in critical condition on the Liberal Govt. because you're a partisan fool.

I'm not quick to temper, but if you said that to my face, I'd knock your head right off your shoulders, and that would be the first time I've thumped someone outside of a fitness class since year nine, and it would be worth breaking the drought.

That is the foulest thing I've read on these boards, ever.

Mothra, Greg, Smith ?   You're really showing your double standards by letting that through   Sad

IBI

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #277 - Jan 21st, 2017 at 2:15pm

Gordon wrote on Jan 21st, 2017 at 2:08pm:

You just blamed the deaths of a 10 year old girl, three adults and 3 month old baby in critical condition on the Liberal Govt. because you're a partisan fool.

I'm not quick to temper, but if you said that to my face, I'd knock your head right off your shoulders, and that would be the first time I've thumped someone outside of a fitness class since year nine, and it would be worth breaking the drought.

Mothra, Greg, Smith ?   You're really showing your double standards by letting that through   Sad

You would do no such thing keyboard cowboy  Grin

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #278 - Jan 21st, 2017 at 2:16pm

This, you mean?

Gordon: "That's a cnt of a thing to say blaming politics for this, but you are a total cnt.  I'd love to meet you and reeducate you."

Yep, threatening physical violence against someone just because you don't like what they say is pretty bad.

Not sure why the mods let it through, but I condemn it unreservedly.

Lift your game, Gordy.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #279 - Jan 21st, 2017 at 2:20pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 21st, 2017 at 2:16pm:

This, you mean?

Gordon: "That's a cnt of a thing to say blaming politics for this, but you are a total cnt.  I'd love to meet you and reeducate you."

Yep, threatening physical violence against someone just because you don't like what they say is pretty bad.

Lift your game, Gordy.

Some things are so low they require a different set of rules, and making mileage off a 10 year old girl's death is about as low as it gets.

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #280 - Jan 21st, 2017 at 2:22pm

Its time wrote on Jan 21st, 2017 at 2:15pm:

You would do no such thing keyboard cowboy  Grin

You're the bloke who welshed the Cancer council out of $1000 and made mileage off a 10 year old girls death.

PM me if you're ever in Sydney, luv to guy you a beer ok.

IBI

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #281 - Jan 21st, 2017 at 2:26pm

Gordon wrote on Jan 21st, 2017 at 2:20pm:

This, you mean?

Lift your game, Gordy.

Some things are so low they require a different set of rules, and making mileage off a 10 year old girl's death is about as low as it gets.

Threatening violence over words is pretty low.

You should vent your anger at Hammer and Fireball.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #282 - Jan 21st, 2017 at 2:29pm

didnt take long for the histrionics to start.

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive attention-seeking emotions, usually beginning in early adulthood, including inappropriately seductive behavior and an excessive need for approval. Histrionic people are lively, dramatic, vivacious, enthusiastic, and flirtatious. HPD affects four times as many women as men.[1] It has a prevalence of 2–3% in the general population and 10–15% in inpatient and outpatient mental health institutions.[2]

HPD lies in the dramatic cluster of personality disorders.[3] People with HPD have a high need for attention, make loud and inappropriate appearances, exaggerate their behaviors and emotions, and crave stimulation.[3] They may exhibit sexually provocative behavior, express strong emotions with an impressionistic style, and can be easily influenced by others. Associated features include egocentrism, self-indulgence, continuous longing for appreciation, and persistent manipulative behavior to achieve their own needs.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #283 - Jan 21st, 2017 at 2:31pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 21st, 2017 at 2:26pm:
Gordon wrote on Jan 21st, 2017 at 2:20pm:

This, you mean?

Lift your game, Gordy.

Threatening violence over words is pretty low.

You should vent your anger at Hammer and Fireball.

Funny how you let his comment thru to the keeper, Greg. That's the kind of thing you'd normally be all overt.

Are you so partisan you can't react to such a foul statement?

IBI

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #284 - Jan 21st, 2017 at 2:33pm

It's interesting to see what you find exploitative, Gordy.

From my perspective, this thread is chockers with people trying to score points.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27
Send Topic Print