Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
now no job (Read 620 times)
australia-screwed

Australian Politics

now no job
Jan 20th, 2017 at 7:20am

friend of mine . lost his job last year after 15 years in job. he just recently found out his job was given to a visa worker. and now after years of arguing with me about joining a union. now he has been told if he was in a union . that old job he had would still be vacant . if vacancy came up he would be first cab of the rank . not creat a job as soon as he is gone . now he is on the dole and and called a dole bludger .  when you are over 45 you will suffer badly. because companys will employ visa workers or youngsters at half the pay . you may not like unions the same as not liking paying car insurance but you need it protect your self  be lucky Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: now no job
Reply #1 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 7:35am

that sounds extreme.....tell us the name of the Company that sacked him..

because the last I heard it is a NO NO to give a job to a 457....when an Australian is available..

IP Logged

AuntieM

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 8:04am

I'm very sorry that happened to your friend.

We've had big companies like Facebook and Disney do that here with their tech people, just to lower wages.

It's disgusting, as well as against the law...but they got away with it.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 8:14am

NAME AND SHAME...

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 9:01am

or name the company would be a good start. the story is suspicously void of facts.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Alinta
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #5 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 9:33am

As others say, for a start, NAME THE COMPANY.  Insufficient info in the OP for me to make useful comment about your friend's loss of job.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 9:43am

AuntieM wrote on Jan 20th, 2017 at 8:04am:
I'm very sorry that happened to your friend.

We've had big companies like Facebook and Disney do that here with their tech people, just to lower wages.

It's disgusting, as well as against the law...but they got away with it.

I didnt know about Disney or Facebook... now I do it is useful in formation  .....

they are both powerful companies....but one never knows what is around the corner where we may be in a position to impact on them....as thats about all we can hope to do.

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #7 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 10:23am

cods wrote on Jan 20th, 2017 at 7:35am:

because the last I heard it is a NO NO to give a job to a 457....when an Australian is available..

100% incorrect , the first thing libtard maggots did in 2013 was remove market testing for 457s

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 10:26am

Its time wrote on Jan 20th, 2017 at 10:23am:

100% incorrect , the first thing libtard maggots did in 2013 was remove market testing for 457s

of course????

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #9 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 10:50am

cods wrote on Jan 20th, 2017 at 10:26am:

of course????

Although  , Labor stepped up the pressure so the Libs probably copied another Labor policy

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #10 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 10:54am

of course????

When you are dedicated to bringing the peasants low, as are both Labor and LNP at this time, so as to establish a society and economy on YOUR terms - it was an obvious step to remove market testing from 457s - even though the hue and cry throughout the land from those peasants is "Ban The 457!"

Labor disguise it as lofty international equality etc - LNP just bull-doze over the sleeping peasants in the name of the 'global economy' (a lie in itself - in no way does it function as an economy), many of whom are desperately seeking some work to stay alive and afloat, all the while under the relentless pressure of knowing that any job they find is optional ... and who, being the frogs in the saucepan, don't feel the heat rising until it's too late... and then find how utterly powerless they are against 'City Hall'.

When we are all truly on the same playing field as the Chindasian workers - then you will know what depression is in many ways..... when the wages dry up, small business dries up, and all that is left will be the Robber Barons in their Offshore Cash Palaces, and then the Hunger Games will begin for real.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 10:58am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 20th, 2017 at 10:54am:

of course????

When you are dedicated to bringing the peasants low, as are both Labor and LNP at this time, so as to establish a society and economy on YOUR terms - it was an obvious step to remove market testing from 457s - even though the hue and cry throughout the land from those peasants is "Ban The 457!"

Labor disguise it as lofty international equality etc - LNP just bull-doze over the sleeping peasants in the name of the 'global economy' (a lie in itself - in no way does it function as an economy), many of whom are desperately seeking some work to stay alive and afloat, all the while under the relentless pressure of knowing that any job they find is optional ... and who, being the frogs in the saucepan, don't feel the heat rising until it's too late... and then find how utterly powerless they are against 'City Hall'.

When we are all truly on the same playing field as the Chindasian workers - then you will know what depression is in many ways..... when the wages dry up, small business dries up, and all that is left will be the Robber Barons in their Offshore Cash Palaces, and then the Hunger Games will begin for real.

tell me grap.., what is it about your life that is so bad..your hardship sounds unbearable....

yet I have yet to meet anyone in this country that doesnt like what he she is doing they seem to have so much freedom of choice.. yes I have even met someone who lives in a car... its what he wants to do...
yes in Canberra....I dont see children breaking rocks..or sweeping through garbage tips....

tell me where in this awful country does this go on?...

I like to see the evidence you understand...

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 11:56am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 20th, 2017 at 10:54am:

of course????

Your in one of those moods again. I can tell.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #13 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 12:13pm

I merely see what is wrong and comment... get with the program, people.... or the train will leave the station without you.

Get a grip on social movements - some parts of this country are fine - it's the running of the show that is all wrong, in just about every way.

Does either of you deny the powerlessness of the ordinary person to change 'city hall' in its current guise of the government of two parties, each intent on as near total control as they can get, in order to prosper mightily themselves, and in true psychotic fashion, without a hint of remorse or consideration for others?

Why is there a semi-revolt at the ballot box, with your Hansons getting up again?  Why are so many unemployed and losing out due to government lack of policy in cutting down on foreign workers?  There are thousands of qualified and long-term dedicated employees thrown on the scrap heap in the past few years... many of those held jobs for twenty years or more proving their reliability etc - yet they are not even considered for Gina jobs etc... too costly, they say - which PROVES these same 'employers' are ripping off foreign workers.

why would these same jumped-up twerps continually repeat the mantra that 'Australian workers cost too much', while employing foreign workers who, by law, cannot be paid less when working here, unless they are robbing them?  Because it's all one great lie to feather bed the profit-making possibilities for those employers, at any cost to the rest of society.

What IS the matter with you people?  Blind as well as deaf?  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Jan 20th, 2017 at 12:20pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 12:39pm

Since we still have heard nothing of the details of this mythical story, I think it is same to state that it was a lie. Fake News. All we need now is for Mechanic to say it is real because he heard it on infowars.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print