Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Economy: Immigrants saving Australia's bacon (Read 2130 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Economy: Immigrants saving Australia's bacon
Reply #15 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 10:31pm

You're learning from the old boy, FD.

Now, post a few fake statistics to cap it off. We'll thank you for it.

Intelligence and integrity, innit.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 10:36pm

oh dear wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 10:29pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 9:49pm:
Yes, but these must be white immigrants, right Forgiven?

What could the tinted races possibly add to our kulture?

Karnal you made comments on another thread that pertained to newly arrived refugees needing to stay in major cities to get the help they needed to re settle in Australia.

I know of a southern sudanese family that spent nearly 10 years in a kenyan refugee camp and who were directly flown to my town there is a dedicated volunteer service that ensures they get all help possible I believe Bathurst is another that is well equipped to handle refugees.

I think it's a great idea, Davo. Does Bathurst need more workers?

IP Logged

oh dear
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 10:44pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 10:36pm:
oh dear wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 10:29pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 9:49pm:
Yes, but these must be white immigrants, right Forgiven?

What could the tinted races possibly add to our kulture?

Karnal you made comments on another thread that pertained to newly arrived refugees needing to stay in major cities to get the help they needed to re settle in Australia.

I know of a southern sudanese family that spent nearly 10 years in a kenyan refugee camp and who were directly flown to my town there is a dedicated volunteer service that ensures they get all help possible I believe Bathurst is another that is well equipped to handle refugees.

I think it's a great idea, Davo. Does Bathurst need more workers?

I have no idea of the demographics of Bathurst however a smart local council should be welcoming these people with open arms

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 11:24pm

Bathurst doesn't do too badly, Davo. Mudgee, on the other hand, could well do with a population boost, at least during picking season.

I'd send a few to Orange, but they don't take too fondly to the tinted races, at least if their local politics are anything to go by.

Scots and Krauts, a lot of them. Inbred and proud of it. They're a pocket of white supremacy, the Orangers, but they do have a great little town, a byegone era.

If there's any Scottish or Kraut immigrants looking for a low wage and high rent, Orange is the place to go.

Stay away if you're tinted - at least until they reintroduce slavery.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #19 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 8:09pm

Unforgiven wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 10:27pm:
freediver wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 10:22pm:
That article is saying that immigrants are making life more difficult for Australians.

By causing inflation with their spending.

What the article is implying is that GDP is artificially high due to immigrant spending impact and the population growth caused by immigrants.

It is saying that they push up GDP while pushing down living standards. Total economic activity increases, but there is less land, water and other resources to go around, which more than offsets any benefit. Hardly "saving our bacon" wouldn't you say? Unless of course you think a AAA credit rating is more important than being able to pay rent.

Did you completely misunderstand it? Or were you just trying to put a positive spin on it?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 8:20pm

freediver wrote on Jan 20th, 2017 at 8:09pm:
Unforgiven wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 10:27pm:
freediver wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 10:22pm:
That article is saying that immigrants are making life more difficult for Australians.

By causing inflation with their spending.

What the article is implying is that GDP is artificially high due to immigrant spending impact and the population growth caused by immigrants.

It is saying that they push up GDP while pushing down living standards. Total economic activity increases, but there is less land, water and other resources to go around, which more than offsets any benefit. Hardly "saving our bacon" wouldn't you say? Unless of course you think a AAA credit rating is more important than being able to pay rent.

Did you completely misunderstand it? Or were you just trying to put a positive spin on it?

We are talking about the tinted races, aren't we?

There's no problem with Danish, Pommie or Yarpie immigrants, shurely.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #21 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 8:27pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 11:24pm:
Bathurst doesn't do too badly, Davo. Mudgee, on the other hand, could well do with a population boost, at least during picking season.

I'd send a few to Orange, but they don't take too fondly to the tinted races, at least if their local politics are anything to go by.

Scots and Krauts, a lot of them. Inbred and proud of it. They're a pocket of white supremacy, the Orangers, but they do have a great little town, a byegone era.

If there's any Scottish or Kraut immigrants looking for a low wage and high rent, Orange is the place to go.

Stay away if you're tinted - at least until they reintroduce slavery.

I took my Persian princess to Orange, banged her in the car on top of Mt Kanoblis then to Loli for din din. No probs for my frizzy haired concord nose little friend.

IBI

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print