Send Topic Print
What age for hijab? (Read 6821 times)
Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: What age for hijab?
Reply #45 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 6:58pm

Neferti wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 6:52pm:
I think it is all to do with Muslim males trying to control females from an early age. An 8 year old girl is too young to get "betrothed" to an Old Bloke, they have to be 9 or so, don't they? Grin

The headwear suggests that Muslim males consider HAIR sexy ... or something. ONLY males can have hair and beards .... females from 8 years on have to cover their hair ... as too many males might go CRAZY ... crap. 

You do have to wonder about Muslim males and their sexuality ....

You are right nerferti . This is what I believe this is all about- I own this female so don't f a rking look at her!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #46 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 7:09pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 6:58pm:
I think it is all to do with Muslim males trying to control females from an early age. An 8 year old girl is too young to get "betrothed" to an Old Bloke, they have to be 9 or so, don't they? Grin

The headwear suggests that Muslim males consider HAIR sexy ... or something. ONLY males can have hair and beards .... females from 8 years on have to cover their hair ... as too many males might go CRAZY ... crap. 

You are right nerferti . This is what I believe this is all about- I own this female so don't f a rking look at her!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry

Agreed. So WHY is "authority" bowing and scraping to a MINORITY?

Primary schools (and teachers) are "educating" children as young as 5 or 6 about how wonderful it is to have Muslims wearing "hijabs" and that Christmas trees and carols are against Muslim belief ... when the Class of Grade 3 might have ONE ... repeat .. ONE Muslim kid who wears a "hijab" ... it is bloody nonsense.

I'd consider that child abuse!  Why do our Governments allow it?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 7:12pm

Neferti wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 7:09pm:
... Christmas trees and carols are against Muslim belief ... when the Class of Grade 3 might have ONE ... repeat .. ONE Muslim kid who wears a "hijab" ... it is bloody nonsense.

"Muslims ban Christmas"

Grin

Have you ever been to a Muslim country?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 7:12pm

The headwear suggests that Muslim males consider HAIR sexy

where do you pull this sh1t from?

what does the fact that you spend hundreds if not thousands on your hair annually, just to impress, say about you?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 7:13pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 6:19pm:
John Smith wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 5:25pm:
Neferti wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 5:19pm:
he said she could

you're lying nef ...

there is no way on earth any muslim would let his girl show her head. She might start to get ideas  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

If there were no boys at this party they can remove their hijab

they would have also allowed it if you were there.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 7:15pm

Neferti wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 7:09pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 6:58pm:

Agreed. So WHY is "authority" bowing and scraping to a MINORITY?

Primary schools (and teachers) are "educating" children as young as 5 or 6 about how wonderful it is to have Muslims wearing "hijabs" and that Christmas trees and carols are against Muslim belief ... when the Class of Grade 3 might have ONE ... repeat .. ONE Muslim kid who wears a "hijab" ... it is bloody nonsense.

I'd consider that child abuse!  Why do our Governments allow it?
Because they don't understand what motivates the hijab and other types of customs. Muslims keep the truth quiet and these leftard idiots  don't have the brains to work it out. People that get to know Muslims know the truth and that's usually the people who live  and interact  with them . People like pecca (lefties upstarts ) rarely live with Muslims and don't know a thing about them.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 7:15pm

Neferti wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 6:43pm:
John Smith wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 5:25pm:
Neferti wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 5:19pm:
he said she could

you're lying nef ...

there is no way on earth any muslim would let his girl show her head. She might start to get ideas  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Her father looked like her Grandfather, so I asked. He seemed "normal" ... the little girl then ran around, screeching, like the other dozen 8 year old girls ... I presume that her Father is a "moderate" ... or something.  We did have a bit of a conversation for a while but I didn't ask too many questions ....

I gather that not ALL Muslims are "radical" .... I worked with one who was from Bangladesh and he was an Architect, as was his wife ... I think it is probably the uneducated Muslims who are The Problem.

the greater majority of Muslims are moderates Nef, as are the greater majority of Christians ...

funny how we don't assume all the traits of the extreme Christians upon every other christian, but we do against Muslims Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 7:17pm

Gordon wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 6:43pm:
A girl of this age is not only incapable of an informed decision, she is far too young to have connotations of "modesty" and "purity" imposed on her child's body.

the only ones putting those connotations upon them are you. The kids certainly aren't.

My 5 yr old is far to young to understand his clothing choices too, that doesn't stop him demanding he wear whatever shirt he feels like on any particular day.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 7:17pm

Muslims stealing Christmas.

Grin

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 7:17pm

John Smith wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 7:17pm:
A girl of this age is not only incapable of an informed decision, she is far too young to have connotations of "modesty" and "purity" imposed on her child's body.

the only ones putting those connotations upon them are you. The kids certainly aren't.

My 5 yr old is far to young to understand his clothing choices too, that doesn't stop him demanding he wear whatever shirt he feels like on any particular day.
Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 7:18pm

I think it is all to do with Muslim males trying to control females from an early age

that's what you think ... but what do the girls that wear them think? Or does their opinion not matter?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #56 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 7:18pm

And Ruby Hamad. Im quoting her.

IBI

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 7:21pm

John Smith wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 7:18pm:
I think it is all to do with Muslim males trying to control females from an early age

that's what you think ... but what do the girls that wear them think? Or does their opinion not matter?

I'm sure they don't have much of a choice. They can't even go to a Muslim school and get educated without that stupid poo covering their hair. They have pressure from their family and their community to follow this stupid tradition. Go against this would be a big issue for any girl.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #58 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 7:22pm

John, when a child is dressed in hijab, do you not think an explanation is given?

IBI

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 7:23pm

Gordon wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 7:18pm:

And Ruby Hamad. Im quoting her.

she's merely reporting on others accusations.

And if she were a christian making comments about white men, you'll simply call her another feminist crackpot.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
Send Topic Print