Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Hanson: WA is in a hell of a mess!!... (Read 3719 times)
President Elect, The Mechanic

Australian Politics

Hanson: WA is in a hell of a mess!!...
Jan 19th, 2017 at 12:30pm

Quote:
Hanson: WA is in a hell of a mess

Pauline Hanson has delivered a blunt campaign message to WA voters on the eve of her three-day visit and the unveiling of more than 40 candidates she hopes will secure the balance of power on March 11.

“You’re in a hell of a mess in WA,” she told The West Australian yesterday. “People don’t want Barnett. They think he’s arrogant. The Nationals have got no idea. They’ve lost the plot and Labor just wants to spend more money and put you in more debt.”

With independent polling showing Pauline Hanson’s One Nation would have won almost 11 per cent of the primary vote if an election were held last weekend, Senator Hanson was brimming with confidence as she prepared to fly into Perth today.

“I was thrilled with that result considering what’s happened with Rod Culleton,” she said.

“People must be pleased with my performance on the floor of Parliament and what I’m trying to achieve.”

She admitted having concerns the Culleton circus surrounding the now former One Nation senator might have damaged the party in WA. “It was ridiculous,” Senator Hanson said.

“But people obviously understood what I was going through. They saw the way he carried on and that I had no control over him.”

But she was confident the vetting of the State election candidates had been tighter, though she could not guarantee against further embarrassment.

“All political parties have had their problems with people,” she said. “Labor had Craig Thomson. Over there you had the chair sniffer — I can’t remember his name.” {GREGGORY PECCARY}  Cheesy

Senator Hanson revealed the candidate to take on Nationals leader Brendon Grylls for the seat of Pilbara was a woman and predicted combined support for One Nation and the Shooters, Fishers and Farmers Party would split the vote and cost Mr Grylls his seat. “The Nats are only polling just over 5 per cent and we’re double that,” she said. It’s a clear indication he’s going to struggle. “He’s going to have trouble holding that seat.”

She said the Liberals would pay for campaigning on selling 51 per cent of Western Power.

“Those poles and wires belong to the people, but the problem is they have not kept up the maintenance on them,” she said. “And once it’s for sale who can afford it? Foreign interests. In Queensland our bill is an extra $90 for electricity delivery,” she said. “We should not be charged that so I don’t believe in selling your assets.”

After announcing the election candidates on Thursday, it’s understood Senator Hanson will visit Bunbury on Friday and the Labor seat of Collie-Preston, where she’ll announce a rival policy to the Barnett Government’s plan for fixing salinity in the Wellington Dam.

“I hope this visit and election is going to be a major shake up for the big parties in WA,” Senator Hanson said. “They haven’t got it right. They have taken the people for granted.”

Spot On Pauline...

not one of the major parties have a backbone or sense to run a budget staying within your means...

not to mention all of the Pigs with their noses in the trough..

If Pauling Hanson can get this much support..

surely we can get another Political Party up and running in australia with a few bucks behind it that could really set the Cat among the Pigeons..

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Re: Hanson: WA is in a hell of a mess!!...
Reply #1 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 12:32pm

Australia should be governed by former fish and chip shop owners?

Some vinegar with that?

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 12:36pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 12:30pm:
Quote:
Hanson: WA is in a hell of a mess

Pauline Hanson has delivered a blunt campaign message to WA voters on the eve of her three-day visit and the unveiling of more than 40 candidates she hopes will secure the balance of power on March 11.

“You’re in a hell of a mess in WA,” she told The West Australian yesterday. “People don’t want Barnett. They think he’s arrogant. The Nationals have got no idea. They’ve lost the plot and Labor just wants to spend more money and put you in more debt.”

With independent polling showing Pauline Hanson’s One Nation would have won almost 11 per cent of the primary vote if an election were held last weekend, Senator Hanson was brimming with confidence as she prepared to fly into Perth today.

“I was thrilled with that result considering what’s happened with Rod Culleton,” she said.

“People must be pleased with my performance on the floor of Parliament and what I’m trying to achieve.”

She admitted having concerns the Culleton circus surrounding the now former One Nation senator might have damaged the party in WA. “It was ridiculous,” Senator Hanson said.

“But people obviously understood what I was going through. They saw the way he carried on and that I had no control over him.”

But she was confident the vetting of the State election candidates had been tighter, though she could not guarantee against further embarrassment.

“All political parties have had their problems with people,” she said. “Labor had Craig Thomson. Over there you had the chair sniffer — I can’t remember his name.” {GREGGORY PECCARY}  Cheesy

Senator Hanson revealed the candidate to take on Nationals leader Brendon Grylls for the seat of Pilbara was a woman and predicted combined support for One Nation and the Shooters, Fishers and Farmers Party would split the vote and cost Mr Grylls his seat. [b]“The Nats are only polling just over 5 per cent and we’re double that,[/b]” she said. It’s a clear indication he’s going to struggle. “He’s going to have trouble holding that seat.”

She said the Liberals would pay for campaigning on selling 51 per cent of Western Power.

“Those poles and wires belong to the people, but the problem is they have not kept up the maintenance on them,” she said. “And once it’s for sale who can afford it? Foreign interests. In Queensland our bill is an extra $90 for electricity delivery,” she said. “We should not be charged that so I don’t believe in selling your assets.”

After announcing the election candidates on Thursday, it’s understood Senator Hanson will visit Bunbury on Friday and the Labor seat of Collie-Preston, where she’ll announce a rival policy to the Barnett Government’s plan for fixing salinity in the Wellington Dam.

“I hope this visit and election is going to be a major shake up for the big parties in WA,” Senator Hanson said. “They haven’t got it right. They have taken the people for granted.”

Spot On Pauline...

not one of the major parties have a backbone or sense to run a budget staying within your means...

not to mention all of the Pigs with their noses in the trough..

If Pauling Hanson can get this much support..

surely we can get another Political Party up and running in australia with a few bucks behind it that could really set the Cat among the Pigeons..

I'll be voting 'One Nation' if I can

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #3 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 12:38pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 12:36pm:

Free serve of chips for you.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 12:55pm

Unforgiven wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 12:38pm:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 12:36pm:

Free serve of chips for you.

Extra vinegar.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 1:19pm

Barnett government - fools and their mining boom money are soon parted
« Last Edit: Jan 19th, 2017 at 9:36pm by Bias_2012 »  

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #6 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 6:47pm

WA is in a mess but it can all be laid quite firmly at the feet of the Burnett Government.  The Nationals as well, as a part of that Government and their "money for the regions" programme which saw the diversion of vast sums of money from Perth to the outer regions of WA.

What vision does Pauline offer for WA?   "We are in danger of being overwhelmed by..."?   Problem is, WA is seeing a massive migration of people, including Muslims and Asians out of the state as jobs dry up.  Over 8,000 became unemployed last month alone.   Hanson is pushing her aggressive, racist views and of course the fools on here are lapping it up.   Idiots.

What is required is no more sports stadiums.  Money diverted back to education away from the regions and a mining tax (the Nationals at least have that right).  The new hospitals need to be fixed and the old ones repaired.   We do not need more marinas and we do need an outer harbour at Fremantle.  Roe 8 and 9 need to be stopped.   The days of the get rich quick boom are over.  No one is to blame for our present predicament other than the Liberals.   Muslims and Asians are innocent.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 7:15pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 6:47pm:
What vision does Pauline offer for WA?     

She's gonna find those two women in Perth who own burkas, and tell them they're not allowed to wear them any more.

Pauline is a truly visionary leader.

IP Logged

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 8:10pm

what about the selling off of the Tax Payers ASSETS Brian?

and if there's no JOBS then why bring in more sponging immigrants?

and what of Labor/Greens coalition who only spend as much money as they can while they are in power.. which usually 100% of the time gets pissed down the drain???

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 9:03pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 8:10pm:

While I agree that that's an important issue, Pauline has bigger fish to fry (pardon the pun).

There are two women in Perth who occasionally go out in public wearing burkas.

Pauline tells us that this is a situation that needs rectifying as soon as possible.

She hasn't told us why it needs to be rectified, but it needs to be rectified nonetheless.

So, until Pauline finds these two women, and bans them from wearing what they choose to wear, everything else will just have to wait.

Priorities, dear boy.  Priorities.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #10 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 12:05am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 8:10pm:

As long as they are pissing the money away on a sports stadium/a highway to nowhere/money for the regions, it is a given that their only solution is to sell their assets, Mechanic.    Stopping that is a priority but not THE priority.   I would much rather see them stopping stripping education.

Quote:
and if there's no JOBS then why bring in more sponging immigrants?

Most migrants do not "sponge" off anyone.  Your Xenophobia is showing and it's not a sight I like to see.  Stopping migration hurts the economy, not helps it.

Quote:
and what of Labor/Greens coalition who only spend as much money as they can while they are in power.. which usually 100% of the time gets pissed down the drain???

Boring and wrong.  I take you think that the Greens have some power in WA?  Just shows how out of touch you are.  Go back to Sydney or Melbourne or Brisbane.   You might be able to stir up some Xenophobia there.  Over here, Migrants are welcome.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 10:51am

One of Pauline's candidates has dropped out already.

Turns out he has a criminal record, for theft.

Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 12:04pm

Dear o dear o dear.

One Nation, many stuff-ups - the campaign farce

IP Logged

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jan 25th, 2017 at 5:15pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 20th, 2017 at 12:04pm:
Dear o dear o dear.

cherry picking once again...

would you like to mention the criminals who were in the Labor and Liberal parties that have been charged and/or thrown in jail?

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jan 25th, 2017 at 5:35pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Jan 25th, 2017 at 5:15pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 20th, 2017 at 12:04pm:
Dear o dear o dear.

cherry picking once again...

Cherry picking?

This thread is about Hanson, in WA.

The story I linked to, is about Hanson, in WA.

"At least two people pictured as candidates with Senator Hanson did not appear on the list of names released by One Nation three hours after the campaign launch."

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print