Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
how moslems fight their dirty war of deceit (Read 3694 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
how moslems fight their dirty war of deceit
Jan 18th, 2017 at 6:52pm

how moslems fight their dirty war of deceit and lies

Below, some useful links to collated resources/articles,       which expose how moslems fight their dirty war of deceit and lies, against the enemies of Allah.

"WAR IS DECEIT"

- Mohammed, the messenger of Allah

---------- >

'Islamophobia' and fake 'Anti-Muslim' Hate Crimes
https://www.jihadwatch.org/category/islamophobia

and more.....
https://www.jihadwatch.org/category/claiming-victim-status

https://www.jihadwatch.org/category/useful-idiots

https://www.jihadwatch.org/category/cair

https://www.jihadwatch.org/category/war-is-deceit-1

https://www.jihadwatch.org/category/journalistic-bias

collated false hate-crimes claims....
https://www.jihadwatch.org/category/hate-crimes

No lie or falsehood spoken against the enemy of Allah, is too egregious, or too shockingly false to be uttered, if that lie or falsehood can further 'the cause of Allah'.

Google;
taqiyya - the muslim doctrine of deceit

Quote:

Taqiyya

Speaking is a means to achieve objectives.           If a praiseworthy aim is attainable through both telling the truth and lying, it is unlawful to accomplish it through lying because there is no need for it. When it is possible to achieve such an aim by lying but not by telling the truth, it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible..., and obligatory to lie if the goal is obligatory. ...One should compare the bad consequences entailed by lying to those entailed by telling the truth, and if the consequences of telling the truth are more damaging, one is entitled to lie…”

google

How Taqiyya Alters Islams Rules of War

http://www.meforum.org/2538/taqiyya-islam-rules-of-war

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: how moslems fight their dirty war of deceit
Reply #1 - Feb 7th, 2017 at 12:05am

IMAGE....

"Those claiming the Muslim Brotherhood is popular and nonviolent are wrong on both counts."

Quote:

In a January 26 Wall Street Journal article titled "Blacklisting Muslim Brotherhood Carries Risk,"

Yaroslav Trofimov writes that the Trump administration's proposed designation of the Brotherhood as a terrorist group "could trigger a slew of unexpected consequences" due to its "millions of supporters."

He then further defends the group by quoting supporters who proudly testify to its nonviolence.

Both claims – that the Brotherhood is popular and nonviolent – are deeply misleading.

It is true that current, card-carrying members of the Brotherhood do not openly support violence and condone terrorism when addressing their Western targets,

but they certainly do openly support terrorism and violence when speaking in Arabic.

http://www.meforum.org/blog/2017/02/not-blacklisting-muslim-brotherhood-carries-...

All moslems are
FILTHY STINKING, LYING, DECEITFUL
human beings, imo.

WAKE UP PEOPLE !!!!!

Reason dictates......

Every moslem, is a moslem.

A moslem is a follower of ISLAM.       < -------- dictionary definition.

Google;
Shahada, confession of faith, of a muslim

"There is no god except for Allah alone; and Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah."

QUESTION;
Have you ever met a 'moslem', who insists that he is a moslem,       who 'denies' his allegiance to Allah, or, to Mohammed ?

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #2 - Feb 7th, 2017 at 12:13am

Yadda wrote on Feb 7th, 2017 at 12:05am:
QUESTION;
Have you ever met a 'moslem', who insists that he is a moslem,       who 'denies' his allegiance to Allah, or, to Mohammed ?

QUESTION;
Have you ever met a 'Christian', who insists that he is a Christian,  who 'denies' his allegiance to God, or, to Christ?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #3 - Feb 7th, 2017 at 11:45am

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 7th, 2017 at 12:13am:
QUESTION;

QUESTION;
Have you ever met a 'Christian', who insists that he is a Christian,  who 'denies' his allegiance to God, or, to Christ?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Oh touche!!!!!!!!

You GOT ME there Brian !

/sarc off

Brian,

My 'prophet' never said this......

THE HADITH....

"...the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him."
- DEAD.
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.260

ISLAMIC LAW....
"Ibn 'Umar related that the Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, said, "I have been ordered to kill the people until they testify that there is no god except Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay the zakah. If they do that, their blood and wealth are protected from me save by the rights of Islam. Their reckoning will be with Allah." (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.) "
fiqhussunnah/fus1_06

ISLAMIC LAW....
"Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Prophet said: "The bare essence of Islam and the basics of the religion are three [acts], upon which Islam has been established. Whoever leaves one of them becomes an unbeliever and his blood may legally be spilled. [The acts are:] Testifying that there is no God except Allah, the obligatory prayers, and the fast of Ramadan."...."
fiqhussunnah/#3.110

n.b.
"Whoever......becomes an unbeliever.....his blood may legally be spilled."

And my holy book said this;

That the ancient Hebrews - HAD NO SANCTION FROM THEIR GOD TO MURDER THOSE WHO WERE NOT HEBREWS - because they were not Hebrews.

AGAIN, the law of the ancient Hebrews [given by their God],
.....prohibited the ancient Hebrews from murdering anyone because they were not Hebrews.

Exodus 12:49
One law shall be to him that is homeborn, and unto the stranger that sojourneth among you.

Exodus 22:21
Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him...

Exodus 23:9
Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger...

Leviticus 19:33
And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him.
34  But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself...

n.b.
.....and thou shalt love him as thyself

Leviticus 25:47-49
[these verses clearly speak of [and reveal that it was entirely 'lawful'] for Hebrews [themselves] to become bond servants [slaves], to prosperous strangers living among the Hebrews.]

Deuteronomy 1:16
And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.

Deuteronomy 10:17-19
For the LORD your God... loveth the stranger, ...Love ye therefore the stranger:
for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

Deuteronomy 24:17
Thou shalt not pervert the judgment of the stranger, nor of the fatherless; nor take a widow's raiment to pledge:
18  But thou shalt remember that thou wast a bondman in Egypt, and the LORD thy God redeemed thee thence: therefore I command thee to do this thing.

Deuteronomy 27:19
Cursed be he that perverteth the judgment of the stranger...

And Brian, my holy book DOES NOT say this;

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

"....those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

"There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"....."
Koran 60:4

Brian,

Do you remember what my holy book said ?????

34  But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself...

n.b.

Deuteronomy 10:17-19
For the LORD your God... loveth the stranger, ...Love ye therefore the stranger:
for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #4 - Feb 7th, 2017 at 8:06pm

Yadda wrote on Feb 7th, 2017 at 11:45am:
QUESTION;

QUESTION;

Oh touche!!!!!!!!

You GOT ME there Brian !

Thank you, Yadda.  So you don't think your question is afterall, just a little bit silly?  Tsk. tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Feb 7th, 2017 at 8:08pm

QUESTION:

Have you ever seen a doctor?

doctor == someone to help Yadda with his unhealthy obsession   <------------ dictionary definition

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #6 - Feb 7th, 2017 at 8:25pm

QUESTION;

QUESTION;

Allegiance to God or Christ is a very strange and poor choice of word bwian.  Dr of Divinity Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #7 - Feb 7th, 2017 at 10:12pm

QUESTION;

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 7th, 2017 at 8:06pm:

Thank you, Yadda.  So you don't think your question is afterall, just a little bit silly?  Tsk. tsk.   Roll Eyes

LOL

No !!!

Brian,

Why is my question 'silly' ?

Brian,

The moslem DOES, DOES, DOES, give his/her allegiance to Allah, and he DOES revere Mohammed.

SO......
Why is it silly or absurd, to 'accept' moslems, and why is it silly or absurd to allow moslems to live among us,          when moslems give their religious and political allegiance to a death cult ?

ISLAM is, a murderous death cult!

Why is it silly or absurd to question or be critical of the ISLAM-O-TERROR, and to be critical of deceitful moslems who give their allegiance to a philosophy which makes political violence [terror attacks] lawful, when those attacks are directed at those who do not believe as moslems believe ?

Brian,

Every moslem knows that ISLAM promotes terror.

But moslems deny that it is 'terror'.

With the simple embrace of their 'Jihadi mind trick',         moslems call terror [re-name terror] as,
1/ spreading ISLAM and,
2/ spreading Allah's law, and,
3/ 'defending' ISLAM.

......which are all deemed by ISLAM, to be lawful and virtuous activities.    !!!!!!

Brian,

Is the promotion of ISLAM-O-TERROR,,,,,,,,,, by ISLAM OK ?

"....the Unbelievers are unto you open enemies."
Koran 4.101

"......the curse of Allah is on those without Faith."
Koran 2.089

Koran 2.98

Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

Fight against, Allah's enemies.....
"Let those fight in the cause of Allah Who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fighteth in the cause of Allah,- whether he is slain or gets victory - Soon shall We give him a reward of great (value).
And why should ye not fight in the cause of Allah and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)?- Men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from thee one who will protect; and raise for us from thee one who will help!"
Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who reject Faith Fight in the cause of Evil: So fight ye against the friends of Satan: feeble indeed is the cunning of Satan."
Koran 4.74-76

"Those who believe in Allah and the Last Day ask thee for no exemption from fighting...And Allah knoweth well those who do their duty."
Koran 9.44

"There is for you an excellent example (to follow) in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people: "We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"....."

"Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves....."
Koran 48.29

"Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah:"
Koran 003.028

"O ye who believe! Take not my enemies and yours as friends (or protectors),- offering them (your) love,..."
Koran 60.1

"O ye who believe! Take not for friends unbelievers rather than believers: Do ye wish to offer Allah an open proof against yourselves?"
Koran 004.144

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

"Fighting [against disbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme."
Koran 9.111

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #8 - Feb 8th, 2017 at 12:06am

Yadda wrote on Feb 7th, 2017 at 10:12pm:

QUESTION;

LOL

No !!!

Brian,

If you are unable or more likely unwilling to admit that it is foolish to question someone's faith, then you are simply being a bigoted Islamophobe, Yadda.

You claim to be a Christian yet you ignore all the admonishments of Christ to love your enemies and your neighbours.   Does that mean you're not really a Christian by your lights?  Afterall, according to you, Christians who deny Christ's teachings are not Christian, now are they?  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #9 - Feb 8th, 2017 at 8:57am

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 8th, 2017 at 12:06am:

QUESTION;

LOL

No !!!

Brian,

If you are unable or more likely unwilling to admit that it is foolish to question someone's faith, then you are simply being a bigoted Islamophobe, Yadda.

Brian posting his opinion.

IMAGE....

More, horse shite

"Yadda is a bigoted Islamophobe....."

And why [IYO] ?

Because i oppose and i am critical of those who promote and justify ISLAM-O-TERROR.

And how do ALL MOSLEMS justify ISLAM-O-TERROR ???

-------- >

Brian,

Every moslem knows that ISLAM promotes terror.

But moslems deny that it is 'terror'.

With the simple embrace of their 'Jihadi mind trick',         moslems call terror [re-name terror] as,
1/ spreading ISLAM and,
2/ spreading Allah's law, and,
3/ 'defending' ISLAM.

......which are all deemed by ISLAM, to be lawful and virtuous activities.    !!!!!!

You claim to be a Christian yet you ignore all the admonishments of Christ to love your enemies and your neighbours.   Does that mean you're not really a Christian by your lights?  Afterall, according to you, Christians who deny Christ's teachings are not Christian, now are they?  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

I am not really a Christian, and i am not even a Jew.

But my 'faith' does mandate that i treat all people fairly, and with love.

My faith DOES NOT mandate that i love MURDERERS and CRIMINALS and those who also share their intent.

Brian,

Once more i ask, do Jesus words compel us to love and to excuse the actions of rampant criminals and to love and to excuse the actions of rampant murderers ?

You may argue that they do.

But i must follow my conscience.

Psalms 97:10
Ye that love the LORD, hate evil:...

Psalms 106:3
Blessed are they that keep judgment, and he that doeth righteousness at all times.

Proverbs 8:13
The fear of the LORD is to hate evil:..

Proverbs 15:9
The way of the wicked is an abomination unto the LORD: but he loveth him that followeth after righteousness.

Proverbs 17:15
He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the LORD.

Proverbs 21:15
It is joy to the just to do judgment: but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity.

Proverbs 28:4
They that forsake the law praise the wicked: but such as keep the law contend with them.
Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Proverbs 29:27
An unjust man is an abomination to the just: and he that is upright in the way is abomination to the wicked.

Romans 12:9
Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

Proverbs 26:24
He that hateth dissembleth with his lips, and layeth up deceit within him;
25  When he speaketh fair, believe him not: for there are seven abominations in his heart.
26  Whose hatred is covered by deceit, his wickedness shall be shewed before the whole congregation.

Q.
What was Jesus 'message' to mankind ?

A.
#1, Love God.            Matthew 22:36-37
#2, Obey God's !!laws!!, study the scriptures.            Matthew 19:16-19, John 14:15-21, Luke 24:45
#3, Love your fellow man.            Matthew 22:39, Leviticus 19:18

God's law mandates that we love all others, as we love our own self.

Even Old Testament law says this.....

n.b.

God's law also mandates that we make a distinction [discriminate] between the good and the wicked.

And reject and censure what is wicked and evil.

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."

- Martin Luther King, Jr.

Isaiah 1:16
Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;
17  Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

Deuteronomy 32:4
He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #10 - Feb 8th, 2017 at 3:57pm

Yadda wrote on Feb 8th, 2017 at 8:57am:

QUESTION;

LOL

No !!!

Brian,

Brian posting his opinion.

Yep.  And guess what, Yadda, it is as equally valid as yours.    Roll Eyes

I am not really a Christian, and i am not even a Jew.

But my 'faith' does mandate that i treat all people fairly, and with love.

My faith DOES NOT mandate that i love MURDERERS and CRIMINALS and those who also share their intent.
[/quote]

Prove ALL Muslims are "murderers" or "criminals", Yadda?  If you can, that is or will you just shrug that question off?

Now that you have proved that you are not a Christian, you can stop hiding behind the mask of Christianity.  No more quotes from The Bible, no more claims about what Christians believe or don't believe.  You don't know, Yadda.  You are ignorant.  You are foolish.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #11 - Feb 8th, 2017 at 4:53pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 8th, 2017 at 3:57pm:

[can you] Prove ALL Muslims are "murderers" or "criminals", Yadda? If you can, that is

or will you just shrug that question off?

Easy, peasy.

1/ Every moslem gives his allegiance to ISLAM.

2/ By definition, every moslem is a follower of what ISLAM endorses and encourages.

3/ ISLAMIC doctrines and tenets say its OK, says that it is lawful for the moslem, to kill those who refuse to worship Allah, and who resist the authority of Allah's proxies on earth - moslems.

ISLAM's revered Messenger of Allah confirms it.....

"...the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him."
- DEAD.
hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.260

Google;
islam, unbelief is worse than killing

ISLAMIC LAW....
"Ibn 'Umar related that the Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, said, "I have been ordered to kill the people until they testify that there is no god except Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay the zakah. If they do that, their blood and wealth are protected from me save by the rights of Islam. Their reckoning will be with Allah." (Related by al-Bukhari and Muslim.) "
fiqhussunnah/fus1_06

ISLAMIC LAW....
"Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Prophet said: "The bare essence of Islam and the basics of the religion are three [acts], upon which Islam has been established. Whoever leaves one of them becomes an unbeliever and his blood may legally be spilled. [The acts are:] Testifying that there is no God except Allah, the obligatory prayers, and the fast of Ramadan."...."
fiqhussunnah/#3.110

n.b.
"Whoever......becomes an unbeliever.....his blood may legally be spilled."

Now that you have proved that you are not a Christian, you can stop hiding behind the mask of Christianity.  No more quotes from The Bible, no more claims about what Christians believe or don't believe.  You don't know, Yadda.  You are ignorant.  You are foolish.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

LOL

In YOUR DREAMS Brian.                  Grin

Psalms 11:4
The LORD is in his holy temple, the LORD'S throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.
5  The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

Proverbs 13:5
A righteous man hateth lying: but a wicked man is loathsome, and cometh to shame.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #12 - Feb 8th, 2017 at 5:02pm

Yadda wrote on Feb 8th, 2017 at 4:53pm:

[can you] Prove ALL Muslims are "murderers" or "criminals", Yadda? If you can, that is

Easy, peasy.

2/ By definition, every moslem is a follower of what ISLAM endorses and encourages.

3/ ISLAMIC doctrines and tenets say its OK, says that it is lawful for the moslem, to kill those who refuse to worship Allah, and who resist the authority of Allah's proxies on earth - moslems.

Such simplistic reasoning on your part, Yadda.  Islam does not endorse criminality, nor does it endorse Terrorism.  Nor does it say, exclusively, that all Muslims must kill those that refuse to worship Allah and who resist the authority of Allah's proxies.   Indeed, like all holy books, the Q'ran is full of contradictions and mixed messages.   You only adhere to the one set of messages - the same set that the Terrorists do, without considering that most Muslims adhere to the other set, which has it that other religions should be tolerated and that Muslims must promote peace and love.   Indeed, like the Terrorists, you refuse to even accept that such messages exist.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #13 - Feb 8th, 2017 at 5:11pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 8th, 2017 at 5:02pm:

Easy, peasy.

Such simplistic reasoning on your part, Yadda.  Islam does not endorse criminality, nor does it endorse Terrorism.  Nor does it say, exclusively, that all Muslims must kill those that refuse to worship Allah and who resist the authority of Allah's proxies.   Indeed, like all holy books, the Q'ran is full of contradictions and mixed messages.

You only adhere to the one set of messages - the same set that the Terrorists do, without considering that most Muslims adhere to the other set, which has it that other religions should be tolerated and that Muslims must promote peace and love.

Indeed, like the Terrorists, you refuse to even accept that such messages exist.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brain,

Am i taking these Koran verses out of context ?

Am i 'misrepresenting' what these Koran verses convey to the moslem,       about those who are not moslems ?

/sarc off

"If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him;...."

Koran 3.85

"....the Unbelievers are unto you open enemies."
Koran 4.101

"......the curse of Allah is on those without Faith."
Koran 2.089

Koran 2.98

Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

"Let those fight in the cause of Allah Who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fighteth in the cause of Allah,- whether he is slain or gets victory - Soon shall We give him a reward of great (value).
And why should ye not fight in the cause of Allah and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)?- Men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from thee one who will protect; and raise for us from thee one who will help!"
Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who reject Faith Fight in the cause of Evil: So fight ye against the friends of Satan: feeble indeed is the cunning of Satan."
Koran 4.74-76

"Those who believe in Allah and the Last Day ask thee for no exemption from fighting...And Allah knoweth well those who do their duty."
Koran 9.44

"Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves....."
Koran 48.29

"Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah:"
Koran 003.028

"O ye who believe! Take not my enemies and yours as friends (or protectors),- offering them (your) love,..."
Koran 60.1

"O ye who believe! Take not for friends unbelievers rather than believers: Do ye wish to offer Allah an open proof against yourselves?"
Koran 004.144

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

"Fighting [against disbelievers] is prescribed for you, and [if] ye dislike it.....Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Koran 2.216

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme."
Koran 9.111

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #14 - Feb 8th, 2017 at 6:23pm

Yadda wrote on Feb 8th, 2017 at 5:11pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 8th, 2017 at 5:02pm:

Easy, peasy.

Such simplistic reasoning on your part, Yadda.  Islam does not endorse criminality, nor does it endorse Terrorism.  Nor does it say, exclusively, that all Muslims must kill those that refuse to worship Allah and who resist the authority of Allah's proxies.   Indeed, like all holy books, the Q'ran is full of contradictions and mixed messages.

You only adhere to the one set of messages - the same set that the Terrorists do, without considering that most Muslims adhere to the other set, which has it that other religions should be tolerated and that Muslims must promote peace and love.

Indeed, like the Terrorists, you refuse to even accept that such messages exist.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brain,

Am i taking these Koran verses out of context ?

Am i 'misrepresenting' what these Koran verses convey to the moslem,       about those who are not moslems ?

Yes.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print