Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
They've 'CrowdFunded' another hijab billboard! (Read 8462 times)
rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: They've 'CrowdFunded' another hijab billboard!
Reply #75 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 10:45pm

AuntieM wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 10:37pm:
I wonder why nobody thought to show the hijab girls in a group of other non-hijab-wearing girls, to give a feeling of unity?  .
Because even though this idea was ill conceived and insulting towards the average Australian they knew that we would never buy Muslims actually mixing with other Australians, that would stretch incredulity.

IP Logged

AuntieM

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 10:46pm

Quote:
Oh, I know. They asked for it, yes?

I'd love to hear a sentient point of view from you, someday when you're lucid, instead of vomiting straw men and weasel words.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:06pm

rhino wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 10:45pm:
I wonder why nobody thought to show the hijab girls in a group of other non-hijab-wearing girls, to give a feeling of unity?  .
Because even though this idea was ill conceived and insulting towards the average Australian they knew that we would never buy Muslims actually mixing with other Australians, that would stretch incredulity.

We have every right to not be offended here, Rhino.

That billboard's on our land.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:07pm

AuntieM wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 10:46pm:
Quote:
Oh, I know. They asked for it, yes?

I'd love to hear a sentient point of view from you, someday when you're lucid, instead of vomiting straw men and weasel words.

We all would, Auntie, we all would.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:25pm

The vast majority of young Muslim girls do not wear hijabs as these  2 are so why choose these who do not represent the vast majority of Muslims in this country? This billboard campaign is delberately and  shamefully using Australia Day to make a blatant political statement. Any Australian regardless of whether they believe others are against this because of racist beliefs should themselves be opposing  it because of its blatant political nature.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:26pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:06pm:

We have every right to not be offended here, Rhino.

That billboard's on our land.

yes yes, miam miam, western sydney, homo etc etc.  Had your attention quota yet? Now p iss off , grownups are talking.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #81 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 12:26am

rhino wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:25pm:
The vast majority of young Muslim girls do not wear hijabs as these  2 are so why choose these who do not represent the vast majority of Muslims in this country? This billboard campaign is delberately and  shamefully using Australia Day to make a blatant political statement. Any Australian regardless of whether they believe others are against this because of racist beliefs should themselves be opposing  it because of its blatant political nature.

Did somebody get your goat?

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 12:30am

x 2, but I reckon that even the politically neutral RACV would've had doubts about the image

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

AuntieM

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 12:39am

Looking forward to another date, U?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 1:15am

Because even though this idea was ill conceived and insulting towards the average Australian...

And let's face it, Australians don't get more average than you.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 1:31am

Unforgiven wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 12:26am:

Did somebody get your goat?

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder141/52169141.jpg
I now pronounce you husband and wife.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 4:46am

Aussie wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 7:50pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 7:29pm:
Postmodern Trendoid III wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 2:20pm:
Well, that's not going to happen, and it's very poor propaganda if that's the case.

On the contrary.

Images of the children of our cultural, ideological, and demographic competitors displayed on public billboards as something welcoming and healthy for our Western country and its future is a masterful propaganda win.

Our children see those posters and are seduced by the images into believing these are just yet another immigrant ethnicity like any other - and needless to say, nothing could be further from the truth.

These hijabed girls are the next generation of an immigrant community that disapproves of our Western cultural ways to the extent that they are religiously committed to supporting any actions that will further the profile of Islam in this country, to the detriment of our own liberal democracy and our own secular cultural heritage.

They are truly the 'smiling' enemy who live among us as sleepers and moles assisting as they can towards the eventual ascendancy of Islam to hold mandatory seats of power in our Canberra parliament.

Fug me dead, Herbert, are you serious?  We put up with your lot arriving, and with all your complaints.  You thought that Australia was the New Britain.  Well, as you now know, it ain't.  Others have come after your whingey whiney mob and got on with it, and made a success of themselves, despite their background which they put aside notwithstanding the zillion 'Greek' Clubs, the zillion 'Italian' Clubs, the zillion 'Serb' Clubs and even the 'Croation' and 'Irish' Clubs.....etc etc etc etc.

Australians (the real ones) don't give a schit Herbert, and that is what you and your mates have to come to grips with.

If Gaelic becomes our National language, so be it.  Yiddish, so be it.  Arabic, so be it.  I don't care.  The only people who will care and 'give as schit' are the elitists, the supremacists, who believe the World (including Australia) is their oyster.

If Islam becomes dominant here, tough.  You can always go back to your beloved England, the place you turned your back on after being a Senior Officer, at 19 years of age, of the London Metropolitan Police.

Yeas?

IF ISLAM BECOMES DOMINANT HERE, TOUGH. That is the worst post I have seen, Aussie my arse, GO TO HELL.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #87 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 5:55am

Its time wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 9:42pm:
Where do i chip in for these billboards ?

Just post your donation to the Malek Fahd Islamic School in Sydney and they'll be sure to pass it on to the relevant agency.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #88 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 5:59am

Aussie wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 8:41pm:
If I'd had my way Herbert (as a really smart arse kid) I'd have stopped your lot coming here.  Your lot are trouble making supremacist arseholes.

Stopped my lot as a means of censoring justified criticism of traitorous weasels like you.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #89 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 6:09am

rhino wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 10:32pm:
you and cultural quislings like you are the enemy.

At very least he should be in stocks in the market place in one of Sydney's white-flight destination Outer Suburbs where the locals can hurl rotten fruit and vegetables at him for having no Love of Country, and for having no objections that continued immigration of Muslims might lead to Australia one day becoming totally Islamofied to the detriment of our Western values and heritage.

'Aussie' is lucky he's not a Croatian living in Croatia and voicing such treasonable views.
« Last Edit: Jan 19th, 2017 at 6:25am by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print