Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Unpaid work is spreading like a disease (Read 1989 times)
Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Re: Unpaid work is spreading like a disease
Reply #15 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:16am

cods wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 8:51am:
years ago you had to buy your own uniform..buy special shoes..most people starting in a first time job bought somethign  new to wear it allcost money...

and guess what there was no such thing as work experience...it was take it or leave it  suck it up if you dont like it..

You still have to buy your own uniform and shoes  cods. Everyone needs a break regards a new job, they need training, how else can they survive out there? My son is in training now and he is so happy..just to be given a chance and they will have a good and loyal employee in him..he is not afraid of hard work.

Give those who really want a job a chance.

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:20am

John Smith wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 10:36am:
seems we're heading back to the days where you had the unemployed paying bosses to give them jobs.  Cheesy Cheesy

Unpaid work should be banned. That includes unpaid overtime.

I put plenty of guys on work trials, but I never expected them to work for free.

Our unscrupulous employers have been exploiting this ripoff for over 20 years to my knowledge.

It should be banned & the employers(or the not employing employers) prosecuted.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:28am

Gnads wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:16am:
aquascoot wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:06am:
There is a simple solution to this .

Dont be a gutless pussy who "needs" a boss to provide you with the safety and certainty of a paycheck (or in this case , rip you offer for being a gutless pussy).

Man the f*ck up.
Get some skills.
Start your own business.
Hustle your ass off.
Attract good people and pay them well.

Keep improving, learning , hustling and competing.

Destroy the business of the chump who tried to rip you off.
Drive past him in your merc , date his daughter and send him holiday snaps of the pair of you in St Moritz and stunt on his ass.

OR

Complain
Complain really loudly.
Ring up your mummy and have a cry.

complaining and crying is just retarded. But it is easier then pushing yourself to climb so i can see why losers do it.
How pitiful

What a load of horsesh1t.

my 3 kids all "created" their own jobs whilst they were at school and in the years after
the eldest worked in real estate just long enough to start her own agency. she understands "contribution". she is an excellent marketer and involved in all the charities in her suburb which gives her communtiy status.
the youngest worked at a bakery and did get paid sh"t wages but stuck it out to learn skills as a pastry chef.
she studies japanese at the same time and then spent a year in the japanese ski slopes, skiiing and working as a pastry chef.

if you want your kids to be successful (and you should because they are your legacy), then you owe it to them to be intolerant of complaining and whining and giving up when things get tough. and you owe it to them to teach them that no one owes them sh*t and they are going to have to contribute value or they wont get sh*t.
its tough. its always "easier" to spoil them and give them a false reality. its easier and also much more cruel to give them this toxic world view of "entitlement"

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:35am

Dont be a gutless pussy who "needs" a boss to provide you with the safety and certainty of a paycheck (or in this case , rip you offer for being a gutless pussy).

Man the f*ck up.
Get some skills.
Start your own business.
Hustle your ass off.

Drive past him in your merc , date his daughter and send him holiday snaps of the pair of you in St Moritz and stunt on his ass.

OR

Complain
Complain really loudly.

complaining and crying is just retarded. But it is easier then pushing yourself to climb so i can see why losers do it.
How pitiful

You've made it quite clear that you have no problem with employers breaking the law in order to maximise their own profits.

Moreover, you maintain that anyone who complains about these law breakers is a "pussy", or a "loser".

So, my question to you is, what other laws do you turn a blind eye to?

If, for example, one of your daughters was raped, would you tell her to "man the fVkk up"?

Would you tell her that "complaining and crying is just retarded"?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:37am

Real Estate Agent - a creation? I don't think so.

They are on an equal footing with 2nd hand car salesmen
and Insurance Salesmen.

Anyone making big dollars in that game is usually a rip off.

Pastry Chef - created? I don't think so.

Unless able to save a shyte load on those shyte wages and starting their own shop( a high risk venture) working as a Pastry Chef pays fairly ordinary wages.

And what happened to the middle one?

What job did he/she create that you can't seem to mention?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:38am

aquascoot wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:28am:
the eldest worked in real estate

the youngest worked at a bakery

so your kids too were gutless pussies who needed a boss to provide them with a job  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #21 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:38am

Gnads wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:16am:

Man the f*ck up.
Get some skills.
Start your own business.
Hustle your ass off.

OR

Complain
Complain really loudly.

How pitiful

What a load of horsesh1t.

my 3 kids all "created" their own jobs whilst they were at school and in the years after
the eldest worked in real estate just long enough to start her own agency. she understands "contribution". she is an excellent marketer and involved in all the charities in her suburb which gives her communtiy status.
the youngest worked at a bakery and did get paid sh"t wages but stuck it out to learn skills as a pastry chef.
she studies japanese at the same time and then spent a year in the japanese ski slopes, skiiing and working as a pastry chef.

if you want your kids to be successful (and you should because they are your legacy), then you owe it to them to be intolerant of complaining and whining and giving up when things get tough. and you owe it to them to teach them that no one owes them sh*t and they are going to have to contribute value or they wont get sh*t.
its tough. its always "easier" to spoil them and give them a false reality. its easier and also much more cruel to give them this toxic world view of "entitlement"

We're not talking about someone answering a job ad saying, 'come and do a 1 week trial digging ditches and if we like you, we'll give you a job digging ditches'.

When I was young I approached an employer and asked for unpaid OTJT and learned some skills which led to a career.

Of course unscrupulous predatory practices taking advantage of the vulnerable should be discouraged, but to throw the whole thing out and stifle initiative is even worse.

IBI

IP Logged

bwood1946
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:38am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:35am:

Man the f*ck up.
Get some skills.
Start your own business.
Hustle your ass off.

OR

Complain
Complain really loudly.

How pitiful

You've made it quite clear that you have no problem with employers breaking the law in order to maximise their own profits.

Moreover, you maintain that anyone who complains about these law breakers is a "pussy", or a "loser".

If, for example, one of your daughters was raped, would you tell her to "man the fVkk up"?

I'm curious.

Your not curious your just a bugger.N TROLL

Angry

TPI  VETERAN
bwood1946 bwood1946  
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:39am

Gnads wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:37am:
Real Estate Agent - a creation? I don't think so.

They are on an equal footing with 2nd hand car salesmen
and Insurance Salesmen.

Anyone making big dollars in that game is usually a rip off.

Pastry Chef - created? I don't think so.

Unless able to save a shyte load on those shyte wages and starting their own shop( a high risk venture) working as a Pastry Chef pays fairly ordinary wages.

And what happened to the middle one?

What job did he/she create that you can't seem to mention?

I'd also bet horsesh1t helped fund their lifestyles  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:44am

bwood1946 wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:38am:

Man the f*ck up.
Get some skills.
Start your own business.
Hustle your ass off.

OR

Complain
Complain really loudly.

How pitiful

I'm curious.

Your not curious

Oh, I most certainly am.

He has no problem with employers breaking the law. He has made this quite clear.

I want to know who else he excuses for criminal behaviour.

My prediction is that he won't actually answer my question, as he knows that he's full of horseshit, and that I've just exposed him as a massive hypocrite.

However, I could be wrong.

He may very well tell someone who has been raped to just "man the bugger up".

Let's see, shall we?

IP Logged

bwood1946
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:51am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:44am:

Man the f*ck up.
Get some skills.
Start your own business.
Hustle your ass off.

OR

Complain
Complain really loudly.

How pitiful

I'm curious.

Your not curious

Oh, I most certainly am.

He has no problem with employers breaking the law. He has made this quite clear.

My prediction is that he won't actually answer my question, as he knows that he's full of horseshit, and that I've just exposed him as a massive hypocrite.

Let's see, shall we?

Grin Grin Grin Change my post's as much as you like you are still a co.ck sucking w.anker Angry

TPI  VETERAN
bwood1946 bwood1946  
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:57am

Man the f*ck up.
Get some skills.
Start your own business.
Hustle your ass off.

OR

Complain
Complain really loudly.

How pitiful

I'm curious.

Angry

http://www.elearnenglishlanguage.com/blog/english-mistakes/your-vs-youre/

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:58am

bwood1946 wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:51am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:44am:

Man the f*ck up.
Get some skills.
Start your own business.
Hustle your ass off.

OR

Complain
Complain really loudly.

How pitiful

I'm curious.

Your not curious

Oh, I most certainly am.

Let's see, shall we?

Grin Grin Grin Change my post's as much as you like you are still a co.ck sucking w.anker Angry

http://www.elearnenglishlanguage.com/blog/english-mistakes/apostrophe-s/

IP Logged

bwood1946
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 12:02pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:57am:

Man the f*ck up.
Get some skills.
Start your own business.
Hustle your ass off.

OR

Complain
Complain really loudly.

How pitiful

I'm curious.

Angry

YOURE still a co.ck sucking wan,ker   Angry

TPI  VETERAN
bwood1946 bwood1946  
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 12:08pm

bwood1946 wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 12:02pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:57am:

Man the f*ck up.
Get some skills.
Start your own business.
Hustle your ass off.

OR

Complain
Complain really loudly.

How pitiful

I'm curious.

Angry

YOURE still a co.ck sucking wan,ker   Angry

Multitasking    Undecided

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print