Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Tuckshop Lady won't do the right thing (Read 1282 times)
BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Tuckshop Lady won't do the right thing
Jan 17th, 2017 at 2:50pm

This lame duck premier could at least get the ball rolling for central & northern Queensland to find independence for the self serving government of south east Queensland.

First step run a trial for separation of time zones between SEQ and the rest of the state.

Then make it a permanent feature of how separated out state really is, with SEQ being more like new south wales than Queensland.

Finally conduct a referendum to see who wants to be part of the central and north of Queensland and who wants to be part of northern new south wales.

This bullshit is getting weak.

Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk has ruled out splitting Queensland into two time zones to allow for daylight saving, even though she would personally like to wind her clock forward.

Ms Palaszczuk says she likes daylight saving, but it is her job to unite the state rather than divide it.

"People feel very strongly and very passionately about this issue," she told ABC Radio on Tuesday.

"Brisbane City Council and the Gold Coast City Council would probably support this, but I'm out west and I was meeting with graziers last night and it was daylight at 7 o'clock at night.

"What we will find is we will end up dividing the state on this particular issue."

Brisbane Deputy Mayor Adrian Schrinner started a petition on the Queensland Parliament website on Monday to introduce daylight saving in Queensland.

As of Tuesday morning, it had received more than 2500 signatures.

Ms Palaszczuk says she is more than happy for people to "have their say" on the issue and sign the petition, but she ruled out introducing split time zones so the south-east corner could have daylight saving.

"That will just not work because that will be dividing Queensland," she said.

"Queensland is a very, very large state and whilst the people in the south-east would like it, I know a lot of people across regional Queensland would oppose it."

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/daylight-saving-premier-rules-out-two...ml

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Tuckshop Lady won't do the right thing
Reply #1 - Jan 17th, 2017 at 3:01pm

she can't separate the sate, she needs somewhere to send the flotsam ...

we can't have it occupying the south.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #2 - Jan 17th, 2017 at 3:11pm

John Smith wrote on Jan 17th, 2017 at 3:01pm:
she can't separate the sate, she needs somewhere to send the flotsam ...

we can't have it occupying the south.

She could send most of you back from whence you came.

It would make everyone happier. We could be Queensland again and you could live in a place much like sydney only warmer and slightly less wanky.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jan 17th, 2017 at 10:24pm

BigOl64 wrote on Jan 17th, 2017 at 3:11pm:

i was talking about flotsam, not the cream.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #4 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:47am

John Smith wrote on Jan 17th, 2017 at 10:24pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Jan 17th, 2017 at 3:11pm:

i was talking about flotsam, not the cream.

Cream floats to the top (north) and sh1t sinks (south)  Smiley Smiley

The briso wankers need to change their tact, demand separation first, then demand DLS. The will not get DLS until they have separated from Queensland.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print