Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
6000 reffos for Western Sydney (Read 4952 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
6000 reffos for Western Sydney
Jan 16th, 2017 at 9:22pm

The Greens want them, western Sydney gets them.

Stay trendy,  Balmain Smiley

At least half of Australia's special intake of 12,000 Syrian and Iraqi refugees will be settled in one part of western Sydney within 12 months, prompting community leaders to plead for more federal government support to deal with the unusually high intake.

Fairfield City Council, which welcomed 3000 humanitarian arrivals from the two war-torn countries in 2016, has been told by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection to expect the same again. Overall, the council area took in triple their usual annual humanitarian intake last year.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/half-of-australias-12000-s...

IBI

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: 6000 reffos for Western Sydney
Reply #1 - Jan 16th, 2017 at 9:25pm

We do our bit, Gordon. Do you want a few?

Tell your fellow refugees to drop the rents a bit. That would help a lot.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #2 - Jan 16th, 2017 at 9:30pm

Gordon the humanitarian would take a family of refugees.

However, the Gordon cadaver is currently occupied by an unprincipled ghoul.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jan 16th, 2017 at 9:32pm

it's only fair,

after all, the let hammer settle there.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #4 - Jan 16th, 2017 at 9:34pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 16th, 2017 at 9:25pm:

If only they'd hang around hardware shops looking for day work like Mexicans do in USA. I'd get them to do some yard work etc but ours hang around centrelink.

IBI

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #5 - Jan 16th, 2017 at 9:34pm

The solution is a simple one.

STOP the wars, STOP the bombings and killings.

And presto...................NO MORE REFFOS....... Cheesy

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

WN

The 14 words

Reply #6 - Jan 17th, 2017 at 7:25am

A free house and welfare for all....I thought our welfare was unsustainable?

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #7 - Jan 17th, 2017 at 8:27am

Allah be praised! God is great!

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #8 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 6:29am

Gordon wrote on Jan 16th, 2017 at 9:34pm:

If only they'd hang around hardware shops looking for day work like Mexicans do in USA. I'd get them to do some yard work etc but ours hang around centrelink.

Silly Gordon.

They dont want to work.
They have no intention of working.

Its all in how they see Australia, free money for nothing.

They will come, rape our welfare system, make many many more retards and use these to rape the welfare system even more.
All the while screaming that they are persecuted, victims and deserving or more.
Then scream that our society is corrupt and that they want it to be the same as the hell holes they have just fled.

This is pointless.
Until we start moving them into elite areas like Balmain, North Shore and Canberra we will keep getting this worthless human waste.

We should all crowd fund a huge block of units in the North Shore and put them all up in there.
We would get a good rent from Govco, they seem happy to fund this crap.
And for once the rich could feel the pain.

Lets crowd fund a unit in all major cities and see how the wealthy like it.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

AuntieM

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 6:57am

I'm not sure about what the conditions are in Western Sydney these days, so perhaps someone could enlighten me.
It really bothers me, that when refugees are homed in my own country, they get placed in the most unsatisfactory places.  There is one town in Georgia, which has been used as a dumping ground for refugees for quite some time.
Clarkston, Georgia was identified by the federal government as a great place to plonk down refugees -- I suppose our congressmen and administrators didn't want to have these refugees as their neighbors.  For whatever the reasons, in the 1990s refugee resettlement programs identified Clarkston as a good fit for displaced persons of many backgrounds. Clarkston was a small community at the last stop on a transit line into the city of Atlanta, Georgia. By the 2000s the local high school had students from more than 50 countries; a local mosque had 800 worshipers; and by some estimates, half the population was from outside the U.S.  All the schools are outside the city limits of Clarkston, and like many small US towns, it's not a walking-friendly community.  How did they think these people were going to get around, for starters?
Keeping it in perspective, in the last three months of 2016 alone, 997 refugees were placed in Georgia.  How many did our nation's capitol take?  The District of Columbia accepted TWO Somali individuals.  TWO.
http://www.wrapsnet.org/admissions-and-arrivals/
Does anyone remember the woman who beat a woman with a flagpole about a year ago? She was a refugee from Clarkston. 
http://truthfeed.com/this-woman-clad-in-a-burqa-viciously-attacked-a-georgia-hom...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3622643/Police-Woman-attacks-homeowner-A...
http://www.ajc.com/news/local/concrete-motive-still-mystery-gwinnett-american-fl...
These people get plonked down in these little towns, with no cultural preparation and no language skills, and we shouldn't be surprised when they run amok.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 10:16am

Nonsense. Yours hang around the Synagogues looking for work, just like ours hang around the mosques and small businesses, or which there are plenty.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #11 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 10:21am

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 10:16am:

Nonsense. Yours hang around the Synagogues looking for work, just like ours hang around the mosques and small businesses, or which there are plenty.

Yes unemployment is rife in the Jewish community, right?

IBI

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 10:50am

AuntieM wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 6:57am:
I'm not sure about what the conditions are in Western Sydney these days, so perhaps someone could enlighten me.
It really bothers me, that when refugees are homed in my own country, they get placed in the most unsatisfactory places.  There is one town in Georgia, which has been used as a dumping ground for refugees for quite some time.
Clarkston, Georgia was identified by the federal government as a great place to plonk down refugees -- I suppose our congressmen and administrators didn't want to have these refugees as their neighbors.  For whatever the reasons, in the 1990s refugee resettlement programs identified Clarkston as a good fit for displaced persons of many backgrounds. Clarkston was a small community at the last stop on a transit line into the city of Atlanta, Georgia. By the 2000s the local high school had students from more than 50 countries; a local mosque had 800 worshipers; and by some estimates, half the population was from outside the U.S.  All the schools are outside the city limits of Clarkston, and like many small US towns, it's not a walking-friendly community.  How did they think these people were going to get around, for starters?
Keeping it in perspective, in the last three months of 2016 alone, 997 refugees were placed in Georgia.  How many did our nation's capitol take?  The District of Columbia accepted TWO Somali individuals.  TWO.
http://www.wrapsnet.org/admissions-and-arrivals/
Does anyone remember the woman who beat a woman with a flagpole about a year ago? She was a refugee from Clarkston. 
http://truthfeed.com/this-woman-clad-in-a-burqa-viciously-attacked-a-georgia-hom...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3622643/Police-Woman-attacks-homeowner-A...
http://www.ajc.com/news/local/concrete-motive-still-mystery-gwinnett-american-fl...
These people get plonked down in these little towns, with no cultural preparation and no language skills, and we shouldn't be surprised when they run amok.

Ours get plonked in cities with typically sizeable communities who speak the same language. Africans tend to base themselves around evangelical church groups. Arabs have national networks - Iraqis, Syrians, Egyptians, etc. Not all are religious (unlike Africans), but there are churches and mosques that assist. South East Asians, like the Burmese, seem to have tight family networks. We don't get Vietnamese refugees anymore, but they are now so prosperous that their communities are built around growing businesses, chambers of commerce, and entire suburbs.

This is due to the policy of multiculturalism. Rather than train people to become Anglo-Australians, the Fraser government made use of the emerging ethnic communities to help settle refugees and immigrants. This was for two reasons:

1. It was cheaper than housing and training new arrivals.
2. The ethnic groups could be mobilized for votes. In the late 1970s, those votes were conservative as most refugees were fleeing communist regimes. 

Once the ethnic groups reached a critical mass, they were able to lobby governments to assist their communities. It was a two-way street. Parties got votes and members. Ethnic groups got things like grants, development approval for churches and mosques, and government contracts for their leaders' businesses.

Once, ethnic groups like the Irish used the police force as a base for employment (and a fair bit of corruption). European Jews used small business - which became big business, as did the Italians. All these groups had their own organized crime syndicates, which helped fund the transition to legit business.

Australia is built around three East Coast cities, where all refugees start out. It's rare to see refugees "dumped" in rural communities in Australia, despite a number of rural communities crying out for refugees to solve their labour shortage. This would benefit small towns, as the growing population would bring funding for services. Schools and hospitals would re-open. Private investment would return. Businesses would return.

This is the sort of economic activity migration brings. While Australia takes in only a small number of refugees, it is built on immigration. Right now, the only thing keeping Australia out of recession is the growth driven by immigration (and property prices). 

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:20am

Western Sydney? shop front roller doors covered with graffiti. Steel bars protecting the multitude of pawn shops. Vietnamese food shops that make you puke if you walk too close to them. State Government ignores health regulations for fear of being called racist. A car stolen every minute or so. Thick traffic you can walk faster than. Home invasions, drugs. On and on

Western Sydney is a place that grossly lacks purpose and planning, whereas once it was clean and tidy with properly designed shops and arcades (excluding the large modern shopping malls) of pleasing architecture and a population size that was at it's peak years ago, but is now far too crowded for it's own good. No one knows what it's all about anymore except to pack it full of immigrants on top of each other

I put my money where my mouth was and moved out and I don't regret it for one second

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #14 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:25am

Bias_2012 wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:20am:

Western Sydney? shop front roller doors covered with graffiti. Steel bars protecting the multitude of pawn shops. Vietnamese food shops that make you puke if you walk too close to them. State Government ignores health regulations for fear of being called racist. A car stolen every minute or so. Thick traffic you can walk faster than. Home invasions, drugs. On and on

Western Sydney is a place that grossly lacks purpose and planning, whereas once it was clean and tidy with properly designed shops and arcades (excluding the large modern shopping malls) of pleasing architecture and a population size that was at it's peak years ago, but is now far too crowded for it's own good. No one knows what it's all about anymore except to pack it full of immigrants on top of each other

I put my money where my mouth was and moved out and I don't regret it for one second

Karnal loves it so much he moved from a big house in the Eastern Suburbs with a butler to Granville    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IBI

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:29am

They'll fit in well with the other 30 odd thousand already in Sydney.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:47am

Bias_2012 wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:20am:

Western Sydney is a place that grossly lacks purpose and planning, whereas once it was clean and tidy with properly designed shops and arcades (excluding the large modern shopping malls) of pleasing architecture and a population size that was at it's peak years ago.

Western Sydney has always been a dump. Up until the late 80s, many places were no-go zones at night. Western Sydney's only planning was the Western train line. As stations were built, people followed. Crime peaked in the recessions of the mid-1980s and early 90s.

Since then, crime has dropped radically. Suburbs around Blacktown - one of those no-go zones - now have affluent, middle class homes. Residents have jobs and small businesses. Many are Howard's former "battlers". Many are immigrants. Western Sydney has one of the highest growing populations in Australia.

Quote:
State Government ignores health regulations for fear of being called racist

Are you sane?

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #17 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 12:16pm

Gordon wrote on Jan 16th, 2017 at 9:22pm:

At least half of Australia's special intake of 12,000 Syrian and Iraqi refugees will be settled in one part of western Sydney within 12 months, prompting community leaders to plead for more federal government support to deal with the unusually high intake.

Fairfield City Council, which welcomed 3000 humanitarian arrivals from the two war-torn countries in 2016, has been told by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection to expect the same again. Overall, the council area took in triple their usual annual humanitarian intake last year.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/half-of-australias-12000-s...

How sh1t you you reckon those suburbs are going to be?

At least they will sh1t mostly in their own nest rather than in with the rest of us.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #18 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 12:18pm

BigOl64 wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 12:16pm:

At least they will sh1t mostly in their own nest rather than in with the rest of us.

Should fix the sagging population in Australia and get it growing again. While the closet poms are down the pub the immigrants can be procreating.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #19 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 12:18pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 11:47am:
Western Sydney has always been a dump.

So I take that you don't work for the Australian tourist industry?

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 3:12pm

Marla wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 12:18pm:

You're right. I've never even been to Featherdale Wildlife Park.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #21 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 3:15pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 3:12pm:
Marla wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 12:18pm:

You're right. I've never even been to Featherdale Wildlife Park.

Never less,  you've seen a cock or too.

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 3:16pm

HOW MANY GOING TO PERTH??

..GWEGGY HAS HIS RED CARPET OUT..

dont disappoint him..

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #23 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 3:18pm

cods wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 3:16pm:

dont disappoint him..

Greggy can see a Muslim from his house Wink

IBI

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #24 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 3:19pm

Unforgiven wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 12:18pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 12:16pm:

Should fix the sagging population in Australia and get it growing again. While the closet poms are down the pub the immigrants can be procreating.

Like we need inter-generational dole bludgers on our books

Not every mouth-breather is worthwhile feeding.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 3:24pm

Gordon wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 3:18pm:

dont disappoint him..

Greggy can see a Muslim from his house Wink

he would love another 6000.... Smiley

all females wearing the burqa of course... Smiley

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #26 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 4:07pm

Sweden has also welcomed lots of Syrian reffos into their nation too.

Here are some of the consequences.

----------- >

https://www.jihadwatch.org/category/sweden

Sweden lists 50 Lawless No-Go Zones - Muslim migrant crisis

and.....

Quote:

"MIGRANT youth gangs have turned Sweden’s largest shopping centre into a “no-go zone” as they intimidate police, harass girls and deal drugs openly."

"6000 reffos for Western Sydney"

What could possibly go wrong!!

/sarc off

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 4:18pm

A few thousand so far.

How many in the porn & fireworks capital?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 5:01pm

When is Victoria Park getting a few Syrian reffos?

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 5:10pm

Yadda wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 4:07pm:

Sweden has also welcomed lots of Syrian reffos into their nation too.

Here are some of the consequences.

----------- >

https://www.jihadwatch.org/category/sweden

https://cdn.jihadwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/sweden-immigration-.png

Sweden lists 50 Lawless No-Go Zones - Muslim migrant crisis

and.....

Quote:

"MIGRANT youth gangs have turned Sweden’s largest shopping centre into a “no-go zone” as they intimidate police, harass girls and deal drugs openly."

"6000 reffos for Western Sydney"

What could possibly go wrong!!

/sarc off

Nailed it Yadda..

this is going to be a hotbed for Terrorists in Australia if it wasn't already...  for forks sakes...  Angry

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

oh dear
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #30 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 5:28pm

My town has made a submission to take 40 of these refugees. Going on the the recent experience of the Sudanese who have came here they be more than welcome. These people are just looking for a fresh start in life.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 5:38pm

oh dear wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 5:28pm:
My town has made a submission to take 40 of these refugees. Going on the the recent experience of the Sudanese who have came here they be more than welcome. These people are just looking for a fresh start in life.
It only becomes an issue when they get their numbers  up and they form an enclave davo. If they are Syrian sunni they could become an issue.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 5:42pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 5:01pm:

More, you mean?

There are hundreds here already.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 5:45pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 5:42pm:

More, you mean?

Bulls hit!

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 5:46pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 5:45pm:

More, you mean?

Bulls hit!

You got me there.

I think it might be in the thousands now.

You get that, when you live in the most multicultural suburb in Australia.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 8:37pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 5:38pm:
oh dear wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 5:28pm:
It only becomes an issue when they get their numbers  up and they form an enclave davo. If they are Syrian sunni they could become an issue.

You listen to Homo, Davo. He has tree-lopping, burqa-wearing Pakistani Sunnis living right next door.

He knows what he's talking about here.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 8:41pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 5:46pm:

More, you mean?

Bulls hit!

You got me there.

Excuse me, Greggery, I believe Homo's the most multicultural here.

He went to school with a Boong.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 9:24pm

]

There is only a small part of Balmain that is dept of housing they cannot fit the reffos there, perhaps they should divide them between Balmain,Newtown and Marrickville

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #38 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 9:28pm

What's the annual immigration intake again ?

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #39 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 9:29pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 8:41pm:

More, you mean?

Bulls hit!

You got me there.

Didn't he fingerbang one ?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #40 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 9:32pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 9:24pm:

]

There is only a small part of Balmain that is dept of housing they cannot fit the reffos there, perhaps they should divide them between Balmain,Newtown and Marrickville

I want them to build a huge mosque at the end of darling rd and convert the London Hotel into reffo housing.

IBI

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 10:35pm

Its time wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 9:29pm:

More, you mean?

Bulls hit!

You got me there.

No, that was Gordon, I think - on the back of the bus to Dubbo.

Homo's too busy helping out his mum.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #42 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 2:18am

Ajax wrote on Jan 16th, 2017 at 9:34pm:
The solution is a simple one.

STOP the wars, STOP the bombings and killings.

And presto...................NO MORE REFFOS....... Cheesy

I think stopping people from becoming refugees is not the problem. I think the problem is that those that get refugee status based on technicalities are being moved to the richer countries, simply for the sake of trying to take advantage of the welfare system and lifestyle that they can abuse.

Not saying that they (refugees) are all to become bludgers. But if you think stopping all the reasons for people are becoming refugees could be a reality, the other reality of illegal immigrants still trying to barge into wealthy society will not go away.

With an alleged 25 million genuine refugees around the world, I would guess there are 500 million illegal immigrants trying to make their way to new lands uninvited.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 3:23am

]

Those trendies with purple hair would sure love some Syrian Muslim leering eyes . Those p oofters better be careful though.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #44 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 8:47am

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 10:35pm:

More, you mean?

Bulls hit!

You got me there.

No, I only pashed her.

IBI

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #45 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 10:02am

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 3:23am:

]

Those trendies with purple hair would sure love some Syrian Muslim leering eyes . Those p oofters better be careful though.

Gee, every kid I know with purple hair lives in the housing estates of Rooty Hill and Mt Druitt.

You have a masjid, no?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 10:03am

Gordon wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 8:47am:

More, you mean?

Bulls hit!

You got me there.

No, I only pashed her.

Are you sure, Gordon? She didn't let you tit her off or anything?

What sort of Boong is that?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #47 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 10:09am

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 10:03am:

More, you mean?

Bulls hit!

You got me there.

No, I only pashed her.

I was only in year 9. I probably tried to grab her pussy (what self respecting year 9 boy wouldn't?)

IBI

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 10:11am

Gordon wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 10:09am:

More, you mean?

Bulls hit!

You got me there.

No, I only pashed her.

I was only in year 9. I probably tried to grab her pussy (what self respecting year 9 boy wouldn't?)

But of course. And what self respecting Boong would push you away?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #49 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 10:24am

Mattyfisk wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 10:11am:
Gordon wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 10:09am:

More, you mean?

Bulls hit!

You got me there.

No, I only pashed her.

But of course. And what self respecting Boong would push you away?

She hit on me first. What self respecting Moree girl wouldn't try snagging a Mosman boy?

IBI

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print