Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Why are they all aborigines? (Read 3206 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Why are they all aborigines?
Jan 16th, 2017 at 8:19am

Politically Correct Quote: 'It takes creative thinking and people who stick around long enough to build trust, to get through to some of the Territory's most troubled young people'.

Politically Incorrect Quote: It takes creative thinking and people who stick around long enough to build trust, to get through to some of the Territory's most troubling young people".

The blurred-out group in the background is obviously composed of The Usual Suspects ... despite millions having been thrown at this delinquent ethnicity over the years.

link

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Why are they all aborigines?
Reply #1 - Jan 16th, 2017 at 8:25am

Because thats who does the crime.

Its just a fluke that they are all one race

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Jan 16th, 2017 at 10:55am

miketrees wrote on Jan 16th, 2017 at 8:25am:
Because thats who does the crime.

Its just a fluke that they are all one race

Of course it is.

The white kids were late for the photo-shoot, that's all.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 12:25pm

Well considering that each State/Territory does things differently to one another, maybe because...

Vic = South America (more Samericans there than anywhere else in Oz).
NSW = Oceania (more NZers, Polynesians, etc)
QLD = North America
SA = Middle-East (more religious buildings than anywhere else)
WA nth = Europe
WA sth = Africa
NT = Asia
TAS = Aboriginal past.

So the aboriginies in NT are obviously doing things quite differently there than in other parts of OZ.

Lets face it. The aboriginals in 'cities' are much different in behaviour and practices than the 'rural' aboriginals.

Of course, Federal Politics puts 'everything' in the same basket (stereotype).

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #4 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 12:27pm

British Aboriginals have committed more crimes in Australia than Australian Aboriginals ever will.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 12:32pm

Unforgiven wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 12:27pm:
British Aboriginals have committed more crimes in Australia than Australian Aboriginals ever will.
proof Indian Boy?

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #6 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 12:39pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 12:32pm:
proof Indian Boy?

Tens of thousands of dead Australian Aboriginals.

The genocide of Tasmanian Aboriginals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_of_Indigenous_Australians

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/australia-accused-of-genocide-against-ab...

Quote:
Australia accused of genocide against aborigines
Robert Milliken Sydney Friday 23 May 1997 23:02 BST0 comments

A political furore has broken out in Australia over a report that accuses the country of practising genocide and crimes against humanity with past government policies that removed thousands of Aboriginal children from their families.
The report was written by Sir Ronald Wilson, one of Australia's most respected former judges, who has called on the government to apologise publicly for one of the grimmest chapters in Australian history. Between 1910 and 1970, up to 100,000 Aboriginal children were taken from their parentsand put in white foster homes. Many never saw their parents again.

Sir Ronald wrote his report after conducting an inquiry as president of Australia's Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission, the so- called "Stolen Generation" inquiry. Hundreds of Aboriginal adults, many in tears, told him their heart-rending stories of being taken by police and officials from their outback communities; of their mothers wailing and of their years of emotional - and sometimes physical and sexual - abuse at the hands of white officials and foster parents who were supposed to deliver them a better future.

The policies were conducted on the basis of a belief in white superiority and that the aboriginal race would eventually die out. In reality, less than 30 years after the policies were discontinued, aboriginal identity, cultural revival and political activism have never been stronger.

In his report, Sir Ronald accused Australia of breaching international law. "The United Nations Charter of 1945, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights of 1948 and the International Convention on the Elimination of all Forms of Racial Discrimination of 1965 all imposed obligations on Australia relating to the elimination of racial discrimination," it says...

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 12:41pm

Unforgiven wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 12:39pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 18th, 2017 at 12:32pm:
proof Indian Boy?

Tens of thousands of dead Australian Aboriginals.

The genocide of Tasmanian Aboriginals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_of_Indigenous_Australians

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/australia-accused-of-genocide-against-ab...

Quote:
Australia accused of genocide against aborigines
Robert Milliken Sydney Friday 23 May 1997 23:02 BST0 comments

A political furore has broken out in Australia over a report that accuses the country of practising genocide and crimes against humanity with past government policies that removed thousands of Aboriginal children from their families.
The report was written by Sir Ronald Wilson, one of Australia's most respected former judges, who has called on the government to apologise publicly for one of the grimmest chapters in Australian history. Between 1910 and 1970, up to 100,000 Aboriginal children were taken from their parentsand put in white foster homes. Many never saw their parents again.

Sir Ronald wrote his report after conducting an inquiry as president of Australia's Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission, the so- called "Stolen Generation" inquiry. Hundreds of Aboriginal adults, many in tears, told him their heart-rending stories of being taken by police and officials from their outback communities; of their mothers wailing and of their years of emotional - and sometimes physical and sexual - abuse at the hands of white officials and foster parents who were supposed to deliver them a better future.

The policies were conducted on the basis of a belief in white superiority and that the aboriginal race would eventually die out. In reality, less than 30 years after the policies were discontinued, aboriginal identity, cultural revival and political activism have never been stronger.

In his report, Sir Ronald accused Australia of breaching international law. "The United Nations Charter of 1945, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights of 1948 and the International Convention on the Elimination of all Forms of Racial Discrimination of 1965 all imposed obligations on Australia relating to the elimination of racial discrimination," it says...
Be fair and put up aboriginal crimes and we'll compare them. Got any??

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 12:57pm

Gee - the people Aboriginals call 'white people' are also 'indigenous'.
They too have had to rise up from 'genocides' against them and flourish out into other parts of the world.

What has happened to Aboriginals is nothing compared to the sufferings in the past and currently now, of others around the world.

In fact, if a Republic came into being.
The slate will be wiped clean and Aboriginals would not get their 'special' benefits over others just because they were here first (which means nothing in running a nation in the 'present' time).
Those 'blacks' that prefer to retain their detached existence of being aboriginal, rather than 'Republican' will come off second best.

The Romans gave the tree-dwelling, animal skinned attired Britons a few hundred years of 'grace' before putting in the boot.
The Vikings traded with all of Europe for 800 years before 'invading' it.

So when the Union Jack goes from the Flag, so does the Aboriginal one.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 1:08pm

You need to drive around the NT for a while and see all the Aboriginal communities scattered around the place to understand the size of the burden that we are paying for.

More disturbing is the fact that they are just out there breeding more non working welfare recipients with no prospect of integration into a working society.

We need integration not this apartheid system we are living in.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Jul 18th, 2017 at 1:16pm

If you take the avenue of 'Empowerment' over others,
then they have no other option but to 'outbreed' that Empowerment, as their only means of success.

As the Political leader sits on his throne - alone
and says
"Where have all my people gone?"
while all the aboriginals in their tens of thousands say
"Right here Gubba"  Tongue

The USA 'civil war' renounced its 'own people' of the south, in favour of 'black people'.
You reap what you sow.
So go out there now and save your 'black people'.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print