Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
We are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by.... (Read 16073 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: We are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by....
Reply #45 - Jan 26th, 2017 at 9:47pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 26th, 2017 at 9:02pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 26th, 2017 at 9:00pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 26th, 2017 at 6:25pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 26th, 2017 at 6:13pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Jan 26th, 2017 at 2:39pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jan 20th, 2017 at 11:44am:
I dont judge gun owners by the actions of say a Martin Bryant, I judge them by the words of say a Panther or Baron

You would be one of a very few, including that piece of sh1t now ex-prime minister of Australia.

All gun laws since 1996 are premised on that very concept. To say different is a lie.

You have evidence of this "lie", Bigol64?   I seem to remember John Winston Howard always spoke of the cumulative effect of Hoddle Street, Strathfield, etc.  Not just Port Arthur but that was the straw that broke the camel's back, without a doubt.  Just too many lies told by too many gun nuts who didn't understand that their gun ownership was a privilege, not a right, under Australian law.    Roll Eyes
So when it's Muslims - it's only a minority .

But when it's guns your minority argument doesn't apply??????? Undecided

Gun owners reacted badly when their gun owning privileges were changed.   I have a single word for them.  It's "tough".   Get used to it.  Gun ownership under Australian law is not a right and never has been, it has always been a privilege.   Time the gun nuts woke up to just how unpopular their viewpoint on gun ownership is in Australian society.    Roll Eyes
But Brian , only a minority are irresponsible. Don't judge them all the same. Grin Grin Grin Grin

Who said I did, Hammer?   Tsk, tsk.   There are "gun nuts" and their are law abiding gun owners.  Guess which the Baron is?    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #46 - Jan 27th, 2017 at 9:15am

Baronvonrort wrote on Jan 26th, 2017 at 7:45pm:
I have no criminal record never had any mental illness, my last fine was a parking ticket 17 years ago.

Boring is a mental illness.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #47 - Feb 13th, 2017 at 1:00am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jan 27th, 2017 at 9:15am:
Baronvonrort wrote on Jan 26th, 2017 at 7:45pm:
I have no criminal record never had any mental illness, my last fine was a parking ticket 17 years ago.

Boring is a mental illness.

Irrelevance is not an argument.

I gave up on a sport I really liked because of laws brought about by nut jobs and hand wringers. I doubt you'd find any health professionals that would consider me unfit to hold a license.

edit: And I've not had a demerit point on my drivers or a parking ticket in over 30 years.

« Last Edit: Feb 13th, 2017 at 1:07am by Setanta »  

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #48 - Feb 13th, 2017 at 5:30am

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 26th, 2017 at 9:47pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 26th, 2017 at 9:02pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 26th, 2017 at 9:00pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 26th, 2017 at 6:25pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 26th, 2017 at 6:13pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Jan 26th, 2017 at 2:39pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jan 20th, 2017 at 11:44am:
I dont judge gun owners by the actions of say a Martin Bryant, I judge them by the words of say a Panther or Baron

You would be one of a very few, including that piece of sh1t now ex-prime minister of Australia.

All gun laws since 1996 are premised on that very concept. To say different is a lie.

You have evidence of this "lie", Bigol64?   I seem to remember John Winston Howard always spoke of the cumulative effect of Hoddle Street, Strathfield, etc.  Not just Port Arthur but that was the straw that broke the camel's back, without a doubt.  Just too many lies told by too many gun nuts who didn't understand that their gun ownership was a privilege, not a right, under Australian law.    Roll Eyes
So when it's Muslims - it's only a minority .

But when it's guns your minority argument doesn't apply??????? Undecided

Gun owners reacted badly when their gun owning privileges were changed.   I have a single word for them.  It's "tough".   Get used to it.  Gun ownership under Australian law is not a right and never has been, it has always been a privilege.   Time the gun nuts woke up to just how unpopular their viewpoint on gun ownership is in Australian society.    Roll Eyes
But Brian , only a minority are irresponsible. Don't judge them all the same. Grin Grin Grin Grin

Who said I did, Hammer?   Tsk, tsk.   There are "gun nuts" and their are law abiding gun owners.  Guess which the Baron is?    Roll Eyes

You can't be a "nut" and own a gun, that's the law numpty.

You can be a crazed lunatic muslim and have the full support of the lefty soft cocks right up until you 'pull the trigger'.

If all gun owners can be judged by the actions of the one; Im more than happy to judge all muslims by the actions of the hundreds.

Allah akbar muther fkkers.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #49 - Feb 13th, 2017 at 3:51pm

BigOl64 wrote on Feb 13th, 2017 at 5:30am:

Really?  Yet the Baron claims to, Bigol64...

I suggest you take the matter up with the Police if you believe that the Baron is illegally owning a gun, 'cause he definitely is a "gun nut", IMHO.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Feb 13th, 2017 at 3:57pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 13th, 2017 at 3:51pm:

I suggest you take the matter up with the Police if you believe that the Baron is illegally owning a gun, 'cause he definitely is a "gun nut", IMHO.    Roll Eyes
Plenty of abos own guns. Are you happy with that?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #51 - Feb 13th, 2017 at 4:40pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 13th, 2017 at 3:57pm:

Plenty of abos own guns. Are you happy with that?

Who owns guns?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I am not happy with anybody owning firearms.  They are dangerous tools and should be guarded and only issued to those with a demonstrable need for them and the training to use them appropriately and are licensed to do so.   Doesn't matter who has them, if they have no need for them.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Feb 13th, 2017 at 5:27pm

Bwian calls all gun owners gun nuts then says we should not judge all muslims by the devout ones doing Jihad.

I see why bwians forum only has him posting there he is a munafiq (hypocrite). Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #53 - Feb 13th, 2017 at 6:05pm

No dickhead YOU are the one claiming baron is owning a gun illegally, because your a fkken hysterical anti-gun clown.

My statement stands, don't dump a bucket of stupid on it and claim it still valid.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #54 - Feb 13th, 2017 at 6:31pm

BigOl64 wrote on Feb 13th, 2017 at 6:05pm:

No dickhead YOU are the one claiming baron is owning a gun illegally, because your a fkken hysterical anti-gun clown.

Why thank'ee, Bigol64.  Lowering myself to your schoolyard level is not something I enjoy doing so I won't take your invite.   Roll Eyes

I will note that you're the one that claimed "gun nuts" cannot legally own a gun, not me...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #55 - Feb 13th, 2017 at 6:32pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Feb 13th, 2017 at 5:27pm:

Bwian calls all gun owners gun nuts

You have evidence of that, Baron?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #56 - Feb 14th, 2017 at 6:06am

Let me guess. Brian Ross doesn't want to see Australians armed and in a position to defend themselves.
Now what's driving Brian's agenda here???

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #57 - Feb 14th, 2017 at 5:16pm

bogarde73 wrote on Feb 14th, 2017 at 6:06am:
Let me guess. Brian Ross doesn't want to see Australians armed and in a position to defend themselves.
Now what's driving Brian's agenda here???

Whom are they meant to be defending themselves from?  Muslims? Indigenous Australians?  Immigrants?  Asylum Seekers?  Your latest hate group de jour, Bogarde?

My agenda is to prevent lunatics from getting a hold of the weapons which they will use to hurt innocent people.  Doesn't matter if the lunatics are black, blue or Muslims as far as I am concerned.   They are lunatics.

Guess what gun control has done for Australian society?  Made it safer.  When was the last large scale longarm gun massacre downunder, Bogarde?  1996.  Over 20 years ago.   Pretty good going IMHO.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #58 - Apr 1st, 2017 at 10:41pm

You can judge many gun owners by the brave actions of this young man with an AR-15.

Update: Woman arrested after Broken Arrow-area man fatally shoots three intruders

Posted: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 12:00 am

By Kyle Hinchey Tulsa World And Josh Allen Wagoner County American-Tribune | 128 comments

BROKEN ARROW — The son of a Broken Arrow-area homeowner fatally shot three masked intruders, two of whom were juveniles, during a home invasion Monday, authorities said.

Police later arrested an Oologah woman who is believed to be the getaway driver on three complaints of first-degree murder and three complaints of first-degree burglary.

The home invasion and shootings in the 9100 block of Clearview Drive were reported around 12:30 p.m. When Wagoner County sheriff’s deputies arrived, they found one person lying in the driveway and two others lying in the house. All three were dead.

Two of the deceased were 16 or 17 years old, and the third was 18 or 19, Deputy Nick Mahoney said. Their names had not been released by Monday evening.

Mahoney said the homeowner’s 23-year-old son shot the man and two boys with an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle after they broke into the house, which is about two-thirds of a mile east of the Broken Arrow city limits in Wagoner County. The property is just south of 91st Street and west of 241st East Avenue.

The three intruders were wearing all-black clothing, masks and gloves, Mahoney said. They forced their way into the home through a glass door in the back, he said.

The son, who lives at the residence, told deputies he was sleeping when he was awakened by “loud bangs” coming from the back door. He armed himself with the rifle and opened fire when the intruders came inside and he encountered them in the hallway, he told the deputies. Two of the intruders died in the kitchen, while the third made his way outside and succumbed to his injuries in the driveway.

Investigators found a knife on one of the deceased in the kitchen and brass knuckles on the other, Mahoney said.

Later that afternoon, 21-year-old Elizabeth Marie Rodriguez of Oologah turned herself in at the Broken Arrow Police Department after seeing media reports about the shootings, Mahoney said.

She reportedly indicated to police that she had driven the three burglars to the house and was supposed to have picked them up after the burglary.

She was booked into the Wagoner County Jail on three complaints each of first-degree murder and first-degree burglary. A person who is committing a felony when a death occurs can be charged with felony murder.

The homeowner and the son, who reportedly did not know the intruders, went to the Wagoner County Sheriff’s Office to submit formal statements. Mahoney said the shootings appear to have been in self-defense, but he clarified that the case will remain under investigation for some time.

The fatal shootings could be viewed by prosecutors as falling under Oklahoma’s “Make My Day” law, which says a resident has the right to use deadly force if an intruder has entered or is in the process of entering the resident’s home.

A neighbor who lives two houses down from the crime scene said she heard the shots from inside her home.

“The shots were so loud — loud enough that I ran to the window to see what had happened,” said the neighbor, who declined to give her name.

“Something in me knew it was gunshots, but I didn’t know what had happened until I went to leave my house and saw all the police officers.”

She said she didn’t remember seeing anything suspicious before the shooting.

However, a neighbor who lives across the street said she saw a suspicious black truck in the neighborhood, close to the house where the intruders were shot, in the hours leading up to the break-in. She said she would pass that information along to investigators.

Mahoney said the events were surprising, considering Wagoner County’s relatively low crime rate.

“This is very, very unusual for us. It’s not something we’re used to,” he said.

“It’s not something we normally have.”

Nevertheless, he said the Sheriff’s Office investigators, who are working in conjunction with Broken Arrow police, are well trained.

“We have some of the best investigators in the state,” he said.

Kyle Hinchey

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/local/three-dead-after-broken-arrow-area-homeowne...

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #59 - Apr 1st, 2017 at 11:17pm

Australia is not America, Mort.  Just in case you missed that part of the Geography lesson.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print