Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
ley lady ley (Read 1533 times)
australia-screwed

Australian Politics

ley lady ley
Jan 15th, 2017 at 7:23am

with all the centerlink audits .  which is bullshit why dont we go back five years for politicians travel perks.  you would be talking mega quids .as i told you last year . da monk is lurking happy new year to all  be lucky

IP Logged

WN

The 14 words

Re: ley lady ley
Reply #1 - Jan 15th, 2017 at 7:45am

Saw the title and thought instantly about the song by Ministry  Cheesy

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jan 15th, 2017 at 9:34am

[quote author=australia-screwed link=1484428981/0#0 date=1484428981]with all the centerlink audits .  which is bullshit why dont we go back five years for politicians travel perks.  you would be talking mega quids .as i told you last year . da monk is lurking happy new year to all  be lucky[/quote]

sounds good... where do I sign?..

last I heard was Abbott had commissioned a report and he was in favour of them paying it back plus 25% more...... of course it hasnt seen the light of day since Malc assassinated him..

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jan 15th, 2017 at 9:38am

cods wrote on Jan 15th, 2017 at 9:34am:
last I heard was Abbott had commissioned a report and he was in favour of them paying it back plus 25% more

not enough ... the reward is still worth the risk. You can bet that for every claim we find out about, they get away with another hundred that we don't find out about.
It won't stop until the reward is not worth the risk. Pay back all the money plus a $10 000 penalty for the first offense. plus Jail for a month for the second offense. plus 3 months jail for each additional offense.

Only then will the pigs stop stealing from the trough.
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2017 at 9:49am by John Smith »  

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #4 - Jan 15th, 2017 at 9:39am

[quote]with all the centerlink audits .  which is bullshit why dont we go back five years for politicians travel perks.  you would be talking mega quids .as i told you last year . da monk is lurking happy new year to all  be lucky[/quote]

If they did that they would have enough to raise the pension and the standard of living for the pensioners.

I'ld like to see that.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jan 15th, 2017 at 9:40am

Ajax wrote on Jan 15th, 2017 at 9:39am:
I'ld like to see that.

x2

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jan 15th, 2017 at 9:46am

John Smith wrote on Jan 15th, 2017 at 9:38am:
cods wrote on Jan 15th, 2017 at 9:34am:
last I heard was Abbott had commissioned a report and he was in favour of them paying it back plus 25% more

not enough ... the reward is still worth the risk. You can bet that for every claim we find out about, they get away with another hundred that we don't find out about.
It won't stop until the reward is not worth the risk. Pay back all the money plus a $10 000 penalty for the first offense. Jail for a month for the second offense. 3 months jail for each additional offense.

Only then will the pigs stop stealing from the trough.

I agree..

my thoughts are...

they repay the money plus... and lose their career at the next election...never to be allowed anywhere near any govt...if we throw them in jail.. it will cost us more money..

lets end their career... stop it dead.. but make them sit on the back bench until it suits us to dump them from running again...everything even getting rid of Ley is costing us money.....and its money they dont pay...

we are being abused... if she or any of them were dipping their hands in their parents life savings they would be cursed by everyone...

as it is all they do is slink off and are forgotten and they live on their fat pensions..

thats another thing that should be looked at... the taxpayers contribution should not be taken as a given... Angry Angry Angry Angry

we have to let them know how angry we all  are..

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jan 15th, 2017 at 9:48am

cods wrote on Jan 15th, 2017 at 9:46am:
and lose their career at the next election..

why wait for the next election? they should lose their career immediately, as well as forfeit any perks normally enjoyed by retired politicians (that's another issue that needs to be looked at)

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jan 15th, 2017 at 9:55am

John Smith wrote on Jan 15th, 2017 at 9:48am:
cods wrote on Jan 15th, 2017 at 9:46am:
and lose their career at the next election..

why wait for the next election? they should lose their career immediately, as well as forfeit any perks normally enjoyed by retired politicians (that's another issue that needs to be looked at)

the perks stop on the back bench..

like I said in the other post

every time they get sacked it cost money

every letter heading in the Health Dept will now be shredded and a new lot made...doesnt sound much but it is just the start of altering everything for a new minister...if she gets thrown out all together it means a bye election.. more money more waste...plus it all takes months of chaos and objections...

we are accusing them of misusing tax payers money...

well chucking them out at the time will being wasting even more....I know where I would prefer that money spent.... it would of course add to the reason for an early election...

and I dont think any member of parliament will be thrilled with that news......

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #9 - Jan 15th, 2017 at 10:15am

australia-screwed wrote on Jan 15th, 2017 at 7:23am:
with all the centerlink audits .  which is bullshit why dont we go back five years for politicians travel perks.  you would be talking mega quids .as i told you last year . da monk is lurking happy new year to all  be lucky

Yes - go back 5 years and send any politicians who had their snouts in the trough to jail.

That will teach those thieving hypocrites.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jan 15th, 2017 at 10:18am

Bobby. wrote on Jan 15th, 2017 at 10:15am:

Yes - go back 5 years and send any politicians who had their snouts in the trough to jail.

try being logical bobs if you can..

you are so jail or hang em happy you are losing the plot.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #11 - Jan 15th, 2017 at 10:21am

cods wrote on Jan 15th, 2017 at 10:18am:

But if a bank robber steals $10K he can easily get 10 years jail.
Why not the same for thieving politicians?

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jan 15th, 2017 at 10:36am

Bobby. wrote on Jan 15th, 2017 at 10:21am:

Probably because you cannot prove a theft. From what I have read the system is very open ended, relies too much on honesty, no oversight and the pollies can point to rules that supports a claim by doing some sort of government business no matter if only slight.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jan 15th, 2017 at 11:01am

a bank robber usually carries a gun or weapon of sorts.......these people say they are ENTITLED.....

a bank teller is traumatised....we dont feel any pain when these bastards are ripping us off.

when they go TOO FAR like Thomo and Obeid.. then they get jail.. although THOMO is yet to do his time....

I believe if we let them know ... the slightest fraud....

and they will never be endorsed all allowed to run for any govt at any level  again.. EVER...gone.. no appeals
they know full well taking the wife and kids on holiday is not a taxpayer funded entitlement...

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #14 - Jan 15th, 2017 at 12:25pm

cods wrote on Jan 15th, 2017 at 11:01am:

a bank robber usually carries a gun or weapon of sorts.......these people say they are ENTITLED.....

a bank teller is traumatised....we dont feel any pain when these bastards are ripping us off.

when they go TOO FAR like Thomo and Obeid.. then they get jail.. although THOMO is yet to do his time....

I believe if we let them know ... the slightest fraud....

and they will never be endorsed all allowed to run for any govt at any level  again.. EVER...gone.. no appeals
they know full well taking the wife and kids on holiday is not a taxpayer funded entitlement...

How about a compromise? -

1 year's jail for every $10K that a politician steals.

That's more than lenient.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print