Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print
HOW DO YOU STOP THIS BARBARIC ACT (Read 9770 times)
Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Re: HOW DO YOU STOP THIS BARBARIC ACT
Reply #135 - Jan 18th, 2017 at 5:55am

mothra wrote on Jan 17th, 2017 at 3:04pm:
Just when you thought the conversation couldn't get more one sided, theerrrre's Valkie, raving about cults.

But my dear Mothra, it is a CULT.

It has all the hallmarks of a CULT.

Read the following signs of a CULT and CULT leader and tell me honestly that most do not apply to this CULT.

Through mindless mantras forced upon its followers it controls the mind.
Through mindless repetition it controls the body.
Its punishments are draconian and directly aimed at any who question or refuse the CULT.
It prevents and dictates distrust and disharmony with any not of the CULT.
It practices Pedophilia, FGM, Murder and terrorism, just like a CULT.
It has enforcers who terrorise any within the CULT just in case they stray.
There is no questioning anything the Koran states, no matter how stupid or impossible.
It dictates special obvious clothing for followers of this cult

These are the 10 warning signs of a cult leader
1.      Absolute authoritarianism without meaningful accountability.
2.      No tolerance for questions or critical inquiry.
3.      No meaningful financial disclosure regarding budget, expenses such as an independently audited financial statement.
4.      Unreasonable fear about the outside world, such as impending catastrophe, evil conspiracies and persecutions.
5.      There is no legitimate reason to leave, former followers are always wrong in leaving, negative or even evil.
6.      Former members often relate the same stories of abuse and reflect a similar pattern of grievances.
7.      There are records, books, news articles, or television programs that document the abuses of the group/leader.
8.      Followers feel they can never be "good enough".
9.      The group/leader is always right.
10.      The group/leader is the exclusive means of knowing "truth" or receiving validation, no other process of discovery is really acceptable or credible.

These are the ten signs of a cult.
1.      Extreme obsessiveness regarding the group/leader resulting in the exclusion of almost every practical consideration.
2.      Individual identity, the group, the leader and/or God as distinct and separate categories of existence become increasingly blurred. Instead, in the follower's mind these identities become substantially and increasingly fused--as that person's involvement with the group/leader continues and deepens.
3.      Whenever the group/leader is criticized or questioned it is characterized as "persecution".
4.      Uncharacteristically stilted and seemingly programmed conversation and mannerisms, cloning of the group/leader in personal behavior.
5.      Dependency upon the group/leader for problem solving, solutions, and definitions without meaningful reflective thought. A seeming inability to think independently or analyze situations without group/leader involvement.
6.      Hyperactivity centered on the group/leader agenda, which seems to supercede any personal goals or individual interests.
7.      A dramatic loss of spontaneity and sense of humor.
8.      Increasing isolation from family and old friends unless they demonstrate an interest in the group/leader.
9.      Anything the group/leader does can be justified no matter how harsh or harmful.
10.      Former followers are at best-considered negative or worse evil and under bad influences. They can not be trusted and personal contact is avoided.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #136 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 5:21am

I see that no one wants to dispute the CULT definition.

I guess its too close to the truth.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #137 - Jan 22nd, 2017 at 6:31pm

Still the apologists ignore the truth

Guess I win, its a CULT

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #138 - Jan 22nd, 2017 at 6:46pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 17th, 2017 at 12:38pm:
mothra wrote on Jan 17th, 2017 at 12:32pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Jan 17th, 2017 at 12:14pm:
mothra wrote on Jan 17th, 2017 at 9:23am:
I wish really hard that atrocities such as FGM were treated on their own merits, not as an excuse to bash a demographic certain people don't like.

Excuse or reason?

And of course, needless to say, you've argued long and hard with revolting shitheads to not condemn the Nazi 'demographic' of the Second World War simply because a few of them were in the genocide business.

mothra wrote on Jan 17th, 2017 at 9:23am:
This isn't about point scoring, you revolting shitheads, it's about women and girls and their rights to live freely.

Grin Grin Grin

Wrong again.

It's about girls born into a religion among whose congregation there is a tradition for mutilating their daughters.

Do try to keep up with us, Mothra.

You are, as usual, quite wrong Herbie,

FGM is not restricted to Islam.

It seems that Gnads and Herbie just refuse to accept the facts.

FGM occurs in non-Muslim societies in Africa and in Arab states such as Egypt.

Both Christian Copts and Muslims are complicit.

I already stated the tribal/cultural traditions of Africans.

You refuse to acknowledge that I did.

However it is far more prevalent in ME Muslim countries & places like Malaysia & Indonesia (the most populous muslim country) and it is not tribal or cultural there ...

It's solely based on the Islamic doctrine.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #139 - Jan 22nd, 2017 at 6:52pm

Valkie wrote on Jan 22nd, 2017 at 6:31pm:

Guess I win, its a CULT

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #140 - Jan 22nd, 2017 at 7:11pm

Valkie wrote on Jan 22nd, 2017 at 6:31pm:

Guess I win, its a CULT

You're the cult  Cheesy Cheesy

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #141 - Jan 22nd, 2017 at 7:13pm

Hey, let's all vote for the cult of being a c-word: yay me ".... hey, mum- guess what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(You remember when I said I would be famous one day, well....)"!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #142 - Jan 22nd, 2017 at 7:16pm

Valkie wrote on Jan 18th, 2017 at 5:55am:
mothra wrote on Jan 17th, 2017 at 3:04pm:
Just when you thought the conversation couldn't get more one sided, theerrrre's Valkie, raving about cults.

But my dear Mothra, it is a CULT.

It has all the hallmarks of a CULT.

Read the following signs of a CULT and CULT leader and tell me honestly that most do not apply to this CULT.

Through mindless mantras forced upon its followers it controls the mind.

Through mindless repetition it controls the body.
Its punishments are draconian and directly aimed at any who question or refuse the CULT.
It prevents and dictates distrust and disharmony with any not of the CULT.
It practices Pedophilia, FGM, Murder and terrorism, just like a CULT.
It has enforcers who terrorise any within the CULT just in case they stray.
There is no questioning anything the Koran states, no matter how stupid or impossible.
It dictates special obvious clothing for followers of this cult

These are the 10 warning signs of a cult leader
1.      Absolute authoritarianism without meaningful accountability.
2.      No tolerance for questions or critical inquiry.
3.      No meaningful financial disclosure regarding budget, expenses such as an independently audited financial statement.
4.      Unreasonable fear about the outside world, such as impending catastrophe, evil conspiracies and persecutions.
5.      There is no legitimate reason to leave, former followers are always wrong in leaving, negative or even evil.
6.      Former members often relate the same stories of abuse and reflect a similar pattern of grievances.
7.      There are records, books, news articles, or television programs that document the abuses of the group/leader.
8.      Followers feel they can never be "good enough".
9.      The group/leader is always right.
10.      The group/leader is the exclusive means of knowing "truth" or receiving validation, no other process of discovery is really acceptable or credible.

These are the ten signs of a cult.
1.      Extreme obsessiveness regarding the group/leader resulting in the exclusion of almost every practical consideration.
2.      Individual identity, the group, the leader and/or God as distinct and separate categories of existence become increasingly blurred. Instead, in the follower's mind these identities become substantially and increasingly fused--as that person's involvement with the group/leader continues and deepens.
3.      Whenever the group/leader is criticized or questioned it is characterized as "persecution".
4.      Uncharacteristically stilted and seemingly programmed conversation and mannerisms, cloning of the group/leader in personal behavior.
5.      Dependency upon the group/leader for problem solving, solutions, and definitions without meaningful reflective thought. A seeming inability to think independently or analyze situations without group/leader involvement.
6.      Hyperactivity centered on the group/leader agenda, which seems to supercede any personal goals or individual interests.
7.      A dramatic loss of spontaneity and sense of humor.
8.      Increasing isolation from family and old friends unless they demonstrate an interest in the group/leader.
9.      Anything the group/leader does can be justified no matter how harsh or harmful.
10.      Former followers are at best-considered negative or worse evil and under bad influences. They can not be trusted and personal contact is avoided.

The capital "L"iberal party is a cult, end of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

** talk about it being handed to you on a platter!  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print