Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Send Topic Print
Blue Mountains City Council crucifies Anzac Day (Read 7777 times)
red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Re: Blue Mountains City Council crucifies Anzac Day
Reply #15 - Jan 12th, 2017 at 5:41pm

Hey WN you don't like this Country then why don't your sorry arse somewhere else?

I mean what are you doing sitting there writing this sh.ite  when your can could be on Coconut Airways? Grin
« Last Edit: Jan 12th, 2017 at 5:54pm by red baron »  

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #16 - Jan 12th, 2017 at 5:41pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 12th, 2017 at 5:29pm:
Unforgiven wrote on Jan 12th, 2017 at 5:26pm:
red baron wrote on Jan 12th, 2017 at 3:22pm:
Unforgiven...you would be writing your post in freaking Japanese if it wasn't for those brave souls who fought for our Country all those years ago.

You mindless, gutless ingrate you have no respect for those who gave their lives so that you can live in freedom and speak freely on forums just such as this

I reserve my respect for those who prevent conflict.
When are you going back to India. Indian gutters need your faeces.

Is Mr. Hammer's feces not good enough?

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jan 12th, 2017 at 5:46pm

Unforgiven wrote on Jan 12th, 2017 at 5:41pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 12th, 2017 at 5:29pm:
Unforgiven...you would be writing your post in freaking Japanese if it wasn't for those brave souls who fought for our Country all those years ago.

You mindless, gutless ingrate you have no respect for those who gave their lives so that you can live in freedom and speak freely on forums just such as this

When are you going back to India. Indian gutters need your faeces.

Is Mr. Hammer's feces not good enough?
You shouldn't insult our countries war veterans Unforgiven. That's low.

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #18 - Jan 12th, 2017 at 5:49pm

Channel 9 reported tonight that the State Government and Blue Mountains City Council have agreed to share the cost of security for Anzac Day in the Blue Mountains.

This must be a record turn around. God bless the presence of Facebook and sites like this. This thing went viral it was even reported in Washington's Huffington Post.

It takes no time at all to organise a lynch mob now,  people who are prepared to stomp all over citizens rights should take note.

And Blue Mountains left wing Mayor Mark Greenhill could feel the noose tightening around his neck like a boa constrictor. He caved BIG TIME on Facebook this afternoon.

Thanks for the support here..to the others, forget about it, your comments only strengthened a wave of support.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #19 - Jan 12th, 2017 at 5:52pm

red baron wrote on Jan 12th, 2017 at 5:49pm:
Channel 9 reported tonight that the State Government and Blue Mountains City Council have agreed to share the cost of security for Anzac Day in the Blue Mountains.

This must be a record turn around. God bless the presence of Facebook and sites like this. This thing went viral it was even reported in Washington's Huffington Post.

It takes no time at all to organise a lynch mob now,  people who are prepared to stomp all over citizens rights should take note.

And Blue Mountains left wing Mayor Mark Greenhill could feel the noose tightening around his neck like a boa constrictor. He caved BIG TIME on Facebook this afternoon.

Thanks for the support here..to the others, forget about it, your comments only strengthened a wave of support.

I heard murmurings about that this morning. I assumed all along it was the council that was being a dick from the beginning.

IBI

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jan 12th, 2017 at 5:56pm

red baron wrote on Jan 12th, 2017 at 2:30pm:
Not all leftard Mr Hammer. Mayor Mark Greenhill is a dog with fleas and and so far left he is off screen...he is part of the problem. He'll spend $130,000 to protest against an airport at Badgerys Creek but not the money to buy water filled barriers in this fear infested gutless Blue Mountains City Council.

They will hear the fury of the ex serviceman's anger in the halls of Canberra and beyond
Now if only we could publicly lynch him Red.

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #21 - Jan 12th, 2017 at 5:58pm

Yes the Lefthards that Mr. Hammer referred to, led by the Leader of the gang Mayor Mark Greenhill were at the bottom of this pile of shite Cheesy

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #22 - Jan 12th, 2017 at 6:00pm

red baron wrote on Jan 12th, 2017 at 5:58pm:
Yes the Lefthards that Mr. Hammer referred to, led by the Leader of the gang Mayor Mark Greenhill were at the bottom of this pile of shite Cheesy

Next bushfire, put him in a waterbombing bag and drop him in a firestorm.

IBI

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #23 - Jan 12th, 2017 at 6:34pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 12th, 2017 at 5:28pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 12th, 2017 at 3:54pm:

Why?  Japan never had any intentions to invade Australia, Red.   

Quote:

Temper, temper!  Why get so upset about someone stating their opinion.  Afterall, that is ultimately why we fight wars - to ensure that we enjoy the freedom to voice our opinion, no matter how unpalatable it might be to a traditionalist like yourself.   Those lives were given so us, as a nation could make our own minds up about our future.    Roll Eyes

Backing a bloke who insulted our war veterans. You are a traitor Brian.

"Backing", Unforgiven?  Really?  Gee, Rhino, you're weird.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jan 12th, 2017 at 6:41pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 12th, 2017 at 5:56pm:
Not all leftard Mr Hammer. Mayor Mark Greenhill is a dog with fleas and and so far left he is off screen...he is part of the problem. He'll spend $130,000 to protest against an airport at Badgerys Creek but not the money to buy water filled barriers in this fear infested gutless Blue Mountains City Council.

They will hear the fury of the ex serviceman's anger in the halls of Canberra and beyond

Inciting the murder of an elected official.

I'm pretty sure there are laws against that.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jan 12th, 2017 at 6:44pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 12th, 2017 at 6:41pm:

So?  Undecided He's leftist scum . Like you. Trying to stop people paying respects to fallen and alive servicemen.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jan 12th, 2017 at 7:01pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 12th, 2017 at 5:38pm:
Aussie wrote on Jan 12th, 2017 at 5:35pm:
Surely I cannot be the only OzPol Member who has (well...had) a Parent who fought in that War, and he definitely did not do it because he thought he was defending Australia.

My Old Man (a Digger) had zero sense of heroics or that he saved Australia from turning Japanese.
My grandfather went to New Guinea and he thought he was. Considering you can see Australia from Port Moresby on a clear day denying the danger to Australia is ignorant.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #27 - Jan 12th, 2017 at 7:13pm

Well aren't you special. Like special classes with other special children kind of special.

What if your super heroes can't prevent conflict. what then genius?

Stand behind greggy who is behind the women and children, maybe?

Soldiers are not there to prevent conflict they are there to clean up the cluster fkk left behind of those who couldn't get their sh1t together allow conflicts to happen. And no level of thinly veiled cowardice on your behalf can change that basic fact.  Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Jan 12th, 2017 at 7:14pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 12th, 2017 at 7:01pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 12th, 2017 at 5:38pm:
Aussie wrote on Jan 12th, 2017 at 5:35pm:
Surely I cannot be the only OzPol Member who has (well...had) a Parent who fought in that War, and he definitely did not do it because he thought he was defending Australia.

My Old Man (a Digger) had zero sense of heroics or that he saved Australia from turning Japanese.
My grandfather went to New Guinea and he thought he was. Considering you can see Australia from Port Moresby on a clear day denying the danger to Australia is ignorant.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--Q0FXp3uR--/k3npgrcesggawdixr...
I doubt anybody in your family fought fought for Australia. My bet is that your family are blow ins.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jan 12th, 2017 at 7:23pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 12th, 2017 at 6:44pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 12th, 2017 at 6:41pm:

So? 

"The offence of inciting a crime, usually in the context of violence (such as riot or affray), is an offence of primary liability (as opposed to derivative or accessorial liability).

"The purpose of the offence is to criminalise behaviour that urges or encourages others to commit a crime, before the crime takes place.

"The offence of inciting a crime is still a common law offence however, it has also been legislated in the Crimes Prevention Act 1916 (NSW) (‘the Act’) and s11.4 of the Criminal Code 1995 (Cth)."

"The offence of inciting another to commit a crime is established even if the communication/incitement is directed at the world at large hence, there need not be a specific or intended audience eg. banners or posts in newspapers or websites.

"Further, the incitement need not be acted upon for the offence to be committed – the offence is complete upon the incitement reaching the audience.

"The mens rea for the offence is that the offender intends that the audience or person incited will carry out the offence incited.

"A person may also be found guilty of inciting an offence even if committing the offence incited is impossible – see s11.4(3)Criminal Code 1995 (Cth)."

https://www.afp.gov.au/contact-us/report-commonwealth-crime

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Send Topic Print