Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 10
Send Topic Print
It's been the quietest 24 hrs on OzPol since (Read 8949 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: It's been the quietest 24 hrs on OzPol since
Reply #15 - Jan 12th, 2017 at 8:48am

Funny thing is, anger and intolerance of other views seems to inhabit a really large section of the left that seems to only appears in the hard right fringe.

IBI

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #16 - Jan 12th, 2017 at 8:50am

Gordon wrote on Jan 12th, 2017 at 8:48am:
Funny thing is, anger and intolerance of other views seems to inhabit a really large section of the left that seems to only appears in the hard right fringe.

totally disagree with that ..

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #17 - Jan 12th, 2017 at 8:54am

Lord Herbert wrote on Jan 12th, 2017 at 8:06am:
I've been taking notes, aqua ... I haven't overlooked you.  Cool

I feel a sync with a lot of what aqua says.

[.....if only i could get him to explore scripture.     Grin     ]

Psalms 32:9
Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.     Grin    

Quote:
The behaviours of the inferior man serve you well.
they provide the emotional juice to 'stay on your purpose".
Not to get angry, but to see them as people stuck in lower conciousness, people who are not growing, not improving, wasting their lives , so to speak.

Quote:
the solution is to get a passion that is of higher purpose.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Jan 12th, 2017 at 8:54am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Jan 12th, 2017 at 6:48am:
because people like groggy/mothra, Agnes, John smith, left winger, AIA etc can't argue a topic..

You may want to look in the mirror, friend. Your method of discourse is to make absurd statements as if they were an immutable truth, like the one about Obama's birth certificate, and then attack those who don't share your insanity.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #19 - Jan 12th, 2017 at 8:58am

Agnes wrote on Jan 12th, 2017 at 8:50am:

I'm talking further afield than this board.

Social justice warriors will take a random good cause and if anyone disagrees with any aspect of their take on it, they accuse them of being pro xyz. A bit like how if anyone is glad Hillary didn't win, Greggy instantly says you must be pro child rape.

Here's a funny video Smiley

IBI

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jan 12th, 2017 at 9:03am

I'd agree with that Gordon.
how much diva behaviour did we see from american conservatives when Obama won?
Not anywhere near the level we are seeing now.

The 'so-called' "hard right" , i have always considered them "counterfeit " rightards.

A true rightard should always be about "individual responsibility", taking massive action, risking things and not being scared of failure and being totally authentic if and when you do fail (which you will if you are behaving as a true rightard).
The "hard right", people like Hansen or the KKK etc are counterfeits. They like the emotional hits of dopamine from "engaging' with the lower consciousness leftards .

They would have done better to stay on their grind.

for example , Hansen ran a fish and chips shop ....a noble career. But she liked all those girly emotions from fighting with the lefties on Q and A. this is lower consciousness.
what she should have done (if she was a true conservative) is build a franchise empire of fish and chip shops, expand into asia and employ the asians (who she despised) to work for her and make her successful.
That would have been a far "bigger goal".
She just took the path of "least resistance' and went with her lower consciousness uncalibrated emotions. i give no kudos to this. it is substituting "mental masturbation" for taking "massive action "

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jan 12th, 2017 at 9:14am

Jovial Monk wrote on Jan 12th, 2017 at 8:17am:
Aaaaaand another load of horse poop from horseboy.

I seem to recall you getting very angry when people called you names???>.or made fun of your dog....

come on JM you are better than this.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jan 12th, 2017 at 9:19am

herb  I think gweggy will be very disappointed with you..he is inconsolable since hills didnt win.

well she did as far as gweggy is concerned   but somehow the good people of America havent been told yet...and thus far Donald will still be on the dias come the 20th...

gweggy will announce a day of mourning for all Hills fans....

but he has done wonders to make ozpol exciting over quite a few days .. maybe weeks... even months.. just......... seems like...

so come on herb.. credit where its due!

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jan 12th, 2017 at 9:21am

AiA wrote on Jan 12th, 2017 at 8:54am:
because people like groggy/mothra, Agnes, John smith, left winger, AIA etc can't argue a topic..

You may want to look in the mirror, friend. Your method of discourse is to make absurd statements as if they were an immutable truth, like the one about Obama's birth certificate, and then attack those who don't share your insanity.

Indeed.

The ranga is a lying, drunken idiot.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #24 - Jan 12th, 2017 at 9:22am

aquascoot wrote on Jan 12th, 2017 at 9:03am:

I'd agree with that Gordon.
how much diva behaviour did we see from american conservatives when Obama won?
Not anywhere near the level we are seeing now.

The 'so-called' "hard right" , i have always considered them "counterfeit " rightards.

A true rightard should always be about "individual responsibility", taking massive action, risking things and not being scared of failure and being totally authentic if and when you do fail (which you will if you are behaving as a true rightard).
The "hard right", people like Hansen or the KKK etc are counterfeits. They like the emotional hits of dopamine from "engaging' with the lower consciousness leftards .

They would have done better to stay on their grind.

for example , Hansen ran a fish and chips shop ....a noble career. But she liked all those girly emotions from fighting with the lefties on Q and A. this is lower consciousness.
what she should have done (if she was a true conservative) is build a franchise empire of fish and chip shops, expand into asia and employ the asians (who she despised) to work for her and make her successful.
That would have been a far "bigger goal".
She just took the path of "least resistance' and went with her lower consciousness uncalibrated emotions. i give no kudos to this. it is substituting "mental masturbation" for taking "massive action "

I find the left these days are incapable of entertaining two seemingly contradictory views.

For example, when large corporations become unethical they say well capitalism is evil rather than understanding capitalism is the only system that works (unless you live in a tribal structure with less than 150 members) but like most things in life, it's not perfect.

IBI

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #25 - Jan 12th, 2017 at 9:23am

at post #20,

I'm beginning to be a little concerned for the path that Pauline may be embarking on.

And i feel she may be being poorly influenced by weak, misdirected [wrong headed] individuals.

When i see her in the media, i sometimes get the impression that Pauline may be slowly morphing into a career pollie!!!!!               Cry

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1483837803/5#5

Pauline needs to be much more focused on 'the main game', imo.

i.e.
Doing what is right, because it is right thing.

Pauline, don't worry or focus at all,   upon the interests of 'the party' !

Just do what you feel in your heart to be correct, and the party will flourish.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #26 - Jan 12th, 2017 at 9:25am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 12th, 2017 at 9:21am:
AiA wrote on Jan 12th, 2017 at 8:54am:

Indeed.

The ranga is a lying, drunken idiot.

x2

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #27 - Jan 12th, 2017 at 9:26am

Yadda wrote on Jan 12th, 2017 at 9:23am:
at post #20,

I'm beginning to be a little concerned for the path that Pauline may be embarking on.

And i feel she may be being poorly influenced by weak, misdirected [wrong headed] individuals.

When i see here in teh media, i sometime get the impression that Pauline may be slowly morphing into a career pollie!!!!!       Cry

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1483837803/5#5

Pauline needs to be much more focused on 'the main game', imo.

i.e.
Doing what is right, because it is right thing.

Pauline, don't worry or focus at all,   upon the interests of 'the party' !

Just do what you feel in your heart to be correct, and the party will flourish.

Forget Pantsdown. Q is much more articulate.
http://www.qsociety.org.au/explains.htm

IBI

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #28 - Jan 12th, 2017 at 9:27am

cods wrote on Jan 12th, 2017 at 9:14am:
Jovial Monk wrote on Jan 12th, 2017 at 8:17am:
Aaaaaand another load of horse poop from horseboy.

I seem to recall you getting very angry when people called you names???>.or made fun of your dog....

come on JM you are better than this.

Oh come on cods, just about everytime horse boy posts it is irrelevant self help book drivel. Tried to argue with him about the zero value of self help books, now I just mock.

When he posts don’t you get a picture of a dystopia where everybody smiles all the time? Usually due to drugs or other mental manipulation. Never ends well, of course. Same with Yadda, posts huge screeds of scripture nobody reads. Scripture is not proof of anything. It is the Light, drah, Juliar, horseboy—just dribble.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jan 12th, 2017 at 9:29am

Agnes wrote on Jan 12th, 2017 at 8:50am:

He is spot on. The left is extremely intolerant of others opinions. The far-right (eg Trump and co) are just as bad.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 10
Send Topic Print