Alien Contact 2017 (Read 47844 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Alien Contact 2017
Reply #210 - Nov 5th, 2017 at 4:35pm

Mount Adams Daytime UFOs Oct 2017

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #211 - Nov 6th, 2017 at 7:45am

Amazing Footage Show Huge Fleet of UFOs Performing a Mass Disclosure Event

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #212 - Nov 13th, 2017 at 6:50am

US Air Force Declares Space a New 'Warfighting Domain'

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #213 - Nov 14th, 2017 at 1:22pm

The Black Triangles Are Here

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #214 - Nov 16th, 2017 at 2:58am

http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/space/ross-128b-is-there-life-out-ther...

ROSS 128b: Is there life out there? Planet find says it could be as close as ‘next door’.

AS far as alien planets go, this one’s ideal. It’s warm. Its parent star is stable. It may have all the ingredients for life. And it’s right next door.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #215 - Dec 20th, 2017 at 9:44pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5193975/Former-Pentagon-UFO-offic...

'We may not be alone': Former Pentagon official who was part of a secret $22 million project to combat UFO attacks claims aliens HAVE visited Earth

Luis Elizondo ran the US Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program
He believes aliens may have visited Earth based on numerous reports he read
They include reports from pilots of two U.S. Navy Super Hornet fighters
The craft reportedly displayed out of this world speed and manouevering

By Tim Collins For Mailonline

PUBLISHED: 22:29 AEDT, 19 December 2017 | UPDATED: 00:41 AEDT, 20 December 2017

A former Pentagon official who led a secret government program to combat UFO attacks says he believes aliens have visited Earth.

Luis Elizondo previously ran the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program, which leaked records show investigated reports of clashes with unidentified aircraft.

The former chief of the $22 million (£16.5 million) project says he thinks 'we may not be alone', based on numerous reports he read on encounters with the flying craft.

Many reportedly displayed out of this world capabilities in terms of both speed and manoeuvring.

A former Pentagon official who led a secret government program to combat UFO attacks says he believes aliens have visited Earth. Luis Elizondo previously ran the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program and says he thinks 'we may not be alone'

News of the off-the-books Department of Defense (DoD) program emerged over the weekend.

It sought to identify what had been seen, either through tools or eyewitness reports, and then 'ascertain and determine if that information is a potential threat to national security.'

Mr Elizondo resigned from the DoD in October in protest over what he has termed excessive secrecy and internal opposition to the project, whose funding was cut in 2012.

He has now said there is evidence which leads him to believe alien aircraft have visited the planet.

Speaking to CNN, he said: 'My personal belief is that there is very compelling evidence that we may not be alone.

'These aircraft - we'll call them aircraft - are displaying characteristics that are not currently within the US inventory nor in any foreign inventory that we are aware of.

'Things that don't have any obvious flight services, any obvious forms of propulsion, and maneuvering in ways that include extreme maneuverability beyond, I would submit, the healthy G-forces of a human or anything biological.'

Among the sightings were reports from pilots of two U.S. Navy Super Hornet fighters who spotted a UFO on a training mission.

The former chief of the $22 million (£16.5 million) project says he thinks 'we may not be alone', based on numerous reports he read on encounters with the flying craft. Many reportedly displayed out of this world capabilities in terms of both speed and manoeuvring

They were 100 miles from San Diego in the Pacific when a call on their radios asked if they were carrying weapons.

The unusual request, that day in 2004, came from a naval cruiser, the Princeton, that had spent two weeks tracking unidentified aircraft.

Commanders David Fravor and Jim Slaight had only dummy missiles, but were directed to investigate objects that appeared suddenly at an altitude of 80,000ft, then plunged towards the sea.

At 20,000ft, they stopped and hovered before disappearing out of radar range or shooting up again.

DISCLOSURE NOW! Former Pentagon Official - "WE MAY NOT BE ALONE!"

« Last Edit: Dec 20th, 2017 at 9:49pm by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #216 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 11:15am

All you ever do is post speculation masquerading as facts...

Don't you tire of forever being wrong?

I have no doubt that the circumstances that created life on earth must have inevitably been in play elsewhere in the universe, but has that given rise to intelligent life, an intelligence capable of bridging the gaps between the stars to visit us?

So far we have no evidence of such yet in this thread alone you've racked up nearly 200 posts of utter bullshit.

So again I ask, do you tire of forever convincing only yourself that you have some sort of hidden truth the rest of us don't know about?

The best most convincing argument you have is "well you don't know what it is, therefore Aliens".  You'll have to do better than that.  We humans made that mistake over the centuries but it was a little different, "well you don't know why the sun rises, or what causes thunder, lightning and even an eclipse, therefore God did it".

We've grown past that an have the tools and methods to understand what was once thought beyond our ability to do so.

Just because you're too stupid to understand something and reject any explanations put to you by those who do doesn't make you right.

Don't you tire of this?  Is life that lonely, that empty that this is all you have?

I hope not.  What a boring existence.  I'd probably hold a much greater and inflated view of myself in the same situation so I sympathise in a way.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #217 - Dec 23rd, 2017 at 12:30pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 11:15am:

I have no doubt that the circumstances that created life on earth must have inevitably been in play elsewhere in the universe, but has that given rise to intelligent life, an intelligence capable of bridging the gaps between the stars to visit us?

So far we have no evidence of such yet in this thread alone you've racked up nearly 200 posts of utter bullshit.

So again I ask, do you tire of forever convincing only yourself that you have some sort of hidden truth the rest of us don't know about?

The best most convincing argument you have is "well you don't know what it is, therefore Aliens".  You'll have to do better than that.  We humans made that mistake over the centuries but it was a little different, "well you don't know why the sun rises, or what causes thunder, lightning and even an eclipse, therefore God did it".

We've grown past that an have the tools and methods to understand what was once thought beyond our ability to do so.

Just because you're too stupid to understand something and reject any explanations put to you by those who do doesn't make you right.

Don't you tire of this?  Is life that lonely, that empty that this is all you have?

I hope not.  What a boring existence.  I'd probably hold a much greater and inflated view of myself in the same situation so I sympathise in a way.

You have no doubts on this unknown yet you cast aspersions on Light's theories.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #218 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 11:15am

disclosure is happening right now ,

this week multiple articles released by military sources

and the footage of encounters with UFO's .. yawn *

The Top UFO and Paranormal Footage, Images and News From This Week

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #219 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 10:26pm

Johnnie wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 12:30pm:
SadKangaroo wrote on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 11:15am:

You have no doubts on this unknown yet you cast aspersions on Light's theories.

Just because we can't recreate the conditions that started life on earth in a lab doesn't mean it can't be created, after all, we exist.  We're made of the most common elements in the universe and it would be incredibly self centered to consider us special and the only form of life.  What makes us is everywhere and the universe is vast, like crazy vast.  It's inconceivable to think that life hasn't started somewhere else out there.

BUT, if one is going to claim not only that they've found life that didn't originate from earth but it's intelligent life able to travel here no less, they had better have some evidence to back up the claim other than "you can't explain it, therefore aliens" or "UFO = Aliens".

It's ok to not have an answer to a question as long as you keep looking for the answer.  The moment one, like Light, starts reaching into their back of conspiracy theories to explain what they don't understand is the moment the lose all credibility.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #220 - Dec 24th, 2017 at 10:28pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Dec 24th, 2017 at 11:15am:
The Top UFO and Paranormal Footage

"Unidentified" flying object.

Unidentified, not aliens.

They aren't the same thing.  If you had evidence that it was aliens it would no longer be unidentified.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #221 - Dec 26th, 2017 at 7:06am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/23/existence-ufos-proved-beyond-reasonab...

Existence of extra-terrestrial craft 'proved beyond reasonable doubt', says former Pentagon X-Files chief

Left: Luis Elizondo, who led the Pentagon effort to investigate UFOs until October. Right: Image taken from a video released by the Defense Department's Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program CREDIT: NEW YORK TIMES

Nick Allen, washington editor
25 DECEMBER 2017 • 6:59PM
Earth may well have been visited by objects from outer space, the former head of a secret US government programme has told The Telegraph.

Luis Elizondo said the existence of supremely advanced unidentified aircraft, using technology that did not belong to any nation, had been "proved beyond reasonable doubt".

Until two months ago, from his office on the fifth floor of The Pentagon, Mr Elizondo, a career intelligence officer, ran the innocuously named Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program (AATIP), which was funded with $22 million in "black ops money" from Congress.

The existence of the real-life X-Files department, which began in 2007, was revealed this week and confirmed by the Pentagon.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #222 - Dec 26th, 2017 at 9:35am

We had a thread 'Alien contact 2016'.
And 2015, 2012, 2010, 2006, 2004, Zzzzz....

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #223 - Dec 31st, 2017 at 11:55am

https://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/california-led-u-s-ufo-sightings-490-2017/

California Led U.S. with 490 UFO Sightings in 2017

BY PAULA BOLYARD DECEMBER 28, 2017

UFO sightings are nothing new. The Puritans reported strange sightings and lights in the sky as early as the 1600s. With the advent of movies about outer space and unidentified flying objects came even more sightings. The National UFO Reporting Center (NUFORC)  has an entire website dedicated to the "collection and dissemination of objective UFO data." The organization curates reports of UFO sightings in the U.S. and Canada via a web form and a phone hotline, which has operated almost continuously since 1974. NUFORC logged a total of 4,655 sightings in 2017, down from the 2016 total of 5,619.

A recent report came from New Mexico on December 14. A woman reported that she and her husband saw a triangular object with bright green lights near Santa Fe. She claims they "saw an object flying across the Interstate in a southeasterly direction. It appeared triangular with bright green lights around its entire periphery."

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #224 - Jan 2nd, 2018 at 9:07am

I thought this was a thread about Alien Contact?

Where is the Alien contact?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 
Send Topic Print