Alien Contact 2017 (Read 47858 times)
SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Re: Alien Contact 2017
Reply #135 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 8:14am

it_is_the_light wrote on Jul 22nd, 2017 at 6:58pm:
Quote:
And on the other hand, you're trying to say that with all the technology, all the cameras, cars and people one the roads that always surround these crop circles, nobody has ever been able to get even a photo of the aliens making these circles?

so you admit you are ignorant ?

Totally, but so are you.  We don't have any proof or evidence to show what created the crop circles so you can't say it's Aliens. 

Just be aware, I'm not saying that it isn't Aliens, I'm just saying before you make that claim you need actual evidence.

To claim that it's aliens or anything without proof is nothing but speculation or argument out of ignorance.  You can't even verify the circimstances of their creation which you are using to justify the theory that it was aliens.

But it's no surprise.  Rarely do you support any of the claims you make and often when you attempt to your "proof" doesn't support your claims anyway and you're self defeated.

Still waiting on what proof you have that the Pollen Storm in Melbourne that caused the deaths of those people was actually the result of chemtrails and not pollen...  How many bloody months ago was that now?

You shoot your mouth off and then get all unhinged and emotional when you're called out for the lies you spread.  Everyone can see it.  You're only fooling yourself in this endeavour.

Quote:
I have already posted these footages yet you are plain ignorant of the fact

I acknowledged your footage, but as anyone can see below, it proves nothing but an out of focus light in the sky.  It could be from anywhere (no land marks to prove location) and it could have been taken at any time.  If you think an out of focus light in the sky with no indication of movement or reference is proof of aliens you're a nutter.

Quote:
and when I post the links you do not even bother to look at them ..

I do, in depth in fact, and I reply with the results.  You then ignore said results because you don't like them then and claim since I didn't accept your bogus claims that I'm somehow ignoring you?

You cite certain links as proof of alien life but they specifically state that not only are they yet to find any but what they're looking for is microbial life not intelligent life.

Your augments of so often defeat themselves, but your belief in them overtakes the facts and reality and you cling so tightly to them as to lose touch with reality.  All it takes is someone to read them.  That's on you, not me.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #136 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 8:38am

it_is_the_light wrote on Jul 22nd, 2017 at 6:52pm:
I shall stop you right there ,

you have thrown your hat in the ring here , you do not have to be here

yet you are here , to call people idiots and abuse them

you have called people idiots , and many more abuses too numerous to mention here , which means you propose to be of a higher intellect ,

Idiot
adjective
1. having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense.

When I have used the term, it has been apt.

You are claiming my scepticism of your claims because you haven't proved them is void because I've not been able to prove a different theory to explain the phenomenon.

The crux of your argument is that because I can't prove something I am wrong.

Yet you cannot prove your claims, but you're some how right?

You are displaying a profound lack of intelligence and common sense.  We have already established what this means.

Quote:
so you must know how these are made .

Again, for the I don't know how many'th time, I don't know how these are made, BUT, you don't either.  Unless you have proof.

The lack of an explanation as to why something has occurred does not equal proof that it was aliens.  You still need to prove that or any other theory for it to become fact.  If you can eliminate all other theories it will make the remaining more likely, but still doesn't prove it. 

You could have missed a theory, have incorrect or incomplete information and incorrectly ruled something out, such as "it was made overnight, therefore it can't be farmers". 

Do we know it was made overnight?  What proof is there to lead you to such a conclusion?

None of this is opinion, you can't just dismiss it.  It's the process of getting to the correct explanation.  You're not following it, you're not even in the same galaxy yet...

Quote:
and so when you are ready we are listening to your rational theory on how these are created within 1 night,

over a period of a few hours  ..

Before we can make such proposals, other than eyewitness testimony of the likely culprits of this hoax (aka totally unreliable), what evidence is there to support the time frames you've proposed?

Quote:
we wait

Indeed we do as you have already avoided this question many times over the past few pages.

I'm sure you either ignored it earlier or found a way to dismiss it, but I would suggest you watch and take heed of the messages in this video,

I like the description of the video,

"Its not that I don't believe in UFOs or Aliens. Its just that this guy makes a VERY good argument as to why most people are full of poo or why eyewitness data cannot be used."
« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2017 at 8:56am by SadKangaroo »  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #137 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 8:31pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Jul 23rd, 2017 at 8:14am:
it_is_the_light wrote on Jul 22nd, 2017 at 6:58pm:
Quote:
And on the other hand, you're trying to say that with all the technology, all the cameras, cars and people one the roads that always surround these crop circles, nobody has ever been able to get even a photo of the aliens making these circles?

so you admit you are ignorant ?

Totally, but so are you.  We don't have any proof or evidence to show what created the crop circles so you can't say it's Aliens. 

again another lie .

I have already shown you the link

yet you refuse to look at it ..

you are too lazy and the evidence has been posted and the link provided yet you have not bothered to look ,

then you go on another abusive rant .

Quote:
We don't have any proof or evidence to show what created the crop circles so you can't say it's Aliens. 

because you are too lazy here are the videos which were posted on the links ..

you have been caught projecting lies again yet you are forgiven

ufo forming crop circle best video

Crop Circles - Balls of Light

Quote:

I never said that .

you have been exposed in another lie .

the footage has been posted .

« Last Edit: Jul 24th, 2017 at 5:47am by it_is_the_light »  

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #138 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 8:41pm

we continue with ontopic evidence

THESE Are Being Found All Over Antarctica 7/23/17

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #139 - Jul 23rd, 2017 at 8:47pm

UFO Sighting at the White House

Published on Apr 7, 2015
A real UFO sighting surrounds Washington D.C and the White House in this documentary...were aliens flying them?...did the president have some involvement?

A mass sighting of UFOs over the White Houses’s no-fly zone airspace prompted a counter-attack from the US airforce.

The mass UFO sightings occurred in 1952 over Washington DC, started on a Saturday evening just after sunset when an off duty Army officer and FBI agent that happened to be neighbors, witnessed a red cigar shaped object sail slowly over their suburban homes towards the city.

Shortly after, air traffic controllers at Washington National Airport were stunned to see seven unidentified flying objects appear on their radar screens. They were moving in deliberate formations and spreading out over all sectors of the city, including The White House, The US Capitol Building, and Andrews Air Force Base, which also reported radar contact and visual confirmation of,
“an object which appeared to be like an orange ball of fire, trailing a tail, unlike anything I had ever seen before.”

Similar reports flooded in from airline pilots in the area, and radar operators at the secondary air traffic control tower. By sunrise, the UFO's had vanished, and the news spread throughout the world.
Then, one week later, they reappeared again.

This time, the air force was ready, but military attempts to intercept were unsuccessful. Every time a jet fighter drew near, the glowing objects would fly away at incredible speeds, measured on radar to be over 7000 miles per hour. One pilot reported pursuing four glowing white objects at 400 miles per hour, his maximum speed, when they suddenly turned and surrounded him. He radioed the control tower for instructions and received only stunned silence in reply, before the four UFO's harmlessly sped away.

The government's official position on the incident is that all eyewitnesses were mistaken, and that all the expert radar controllers and supervisors were confused by readings of a common, everyday weather pattern.

But, how could the government take this position when they obviously sent the air force after the objects?
Just what could invade what could be said to be America’s most important no-fly zone and do so with abilities that seem to defy known laws of physics?…ie…flying faster than 7000 mph would create a sonic boom, but the objects simply remained silent.

______

and so sad one ,

1 . please explain what can fly at over 7000 miles per hour that would explain the anomaly .

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #140 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 5:29am

UFO Filmed Taking OFF from The Moon Aristarchus Crater, Telescope video 4K

go right ahead and explain the anomaly if any have the care

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #141 - Jul 24th, 2017 at 5:51am

explain these plasma ships

UFO Fleet Starship Filmed on telescope

Published on Jan 7, 2010
This footage is from an amature astronomers telescope,he has pictures and video evidence of large space craft in space around are planet.The goverment deny it but its there,if it is are goverments up there then why are they there? and what are they there for?,if it isn't are goverments then who is it? where are they from? and what are they doing? All big questions am sure you would agree they need to be addressed.We the people have a right to know.

(2016 footnote: Video is subject to interpretation and shouldnt be taken literraly. Your logical observation are welcomed)
Category
News & Politics

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #142 - Jul 27th, 2017 at 6:42am

still no replies ?

cat got thine tongue ?

we continue whilst you pick your jaw from the floor

In5d's Michelle Walling Discusses The Cley Hill Crop Circle With Sean Bond

Published on Jul 26, 2017
Michelle Walling and Sean Bond discuss the Cley Hill crop circle that appeared west of Warminster in Wiltshire, England on July 18, 2017.

This video will be a part of an article on the significance of the crop circle on In5d.com.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #143 - Jul 27th, 2017 at 9:20pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Jul 27th, 2017 at 6:42am:
still no replies ?

cat got thine tongue ?

I've decided I don't need your brand of lunatic arsehole in my life, pretty simple really.  Enjoy your conspiracies in your lonely echo chamber.

You're nothing but a simpleton trying to find explanations to things you don't understand but rather than seek the truth you turn to crackpot idiocy.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #144 - Jul 27th, 2017 at 9:49pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Jul 27th, 2017 at 9:20pm:
still no replies ?

cat got thine tongue ?

I've decided I don't need your brand of lunatic arsehole in my life, pretty simple really.  Enjoy your conspiracies in your lonely echo chamber.

You're nothing but a simpleton trying to find explanations to things you don't understand but rather than seek the truth you turn to crackpot idiocy.

your tears are interesting

they smell of defeat *

IP Logged

SadKangaroo

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #145 - Jul 28th, 2017 at 2:38pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Jul 27th, 2017 at 9:49pm:
still no replies ?

cat got thine tongue ?

they smell of defeat *

http://www.thedatereport.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/11.gif

Yeah mate, you win. There is no logic or reason to your arguments and trying to use sane and grounded arguments against you was never going to work.

I'll go back to treating you like the crazy homeless person at the train station arguing with himself.

Have fun.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #146 - Jul 29th, 2017 at 12:30am

SadKangaroo wrote on Jul 28th, 2017 at 2:38pm:
still no replies ?

cat got thine tongue ?

they smell of defeat *

Yeah mate, you win. There is no logic or reason to your arguments and trying to use sane and grounded arguments against you was never going to work.

I'll go back to treating you like the crazy homeless person at the train station arguing with himself.

Have fun.

It_is_the_Light (bulb) is a fink and a fraud.
He should be banned for the mere 'pathetic' attempt to make anyone on this Forum believe his rubbish.
I personally think the guy is one of those 'Little Pebble' paedophiles.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #147 - Jul 29th, 2017 at 6:34am

SadKangaroo wrote on Jul 28th, 2017 at 2:38pm:
still no replies ?

cat got thine tongue ?

they smell of defeat *

Yeah mate, you win.

its not a contest , however

you simply cannot argue against fact and truth thus and then ,

you lose .

ufo forming crop circle   Crop Circles - Balls of Light

« Last Edit: Jul 29th, 2017 at 9:00am by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #148 - Aug 1st, 2017 at 9:16pm

https://www.ancient-code.com/scientists-state-parallel-worlds-exist-even-interac...

THE UNEXPLAINED Scientists state parallel worlds EXIST and even interact with our World

According to a new theory, parallel words are real and even interact with our world. The existence of parallel world theory may help explain some of the bizarre consequences inherent in quantum mechanics.

As profound as it may sound, the theory called ‘many interacting worlds’ hypothesis proves that just as famed physicist Richard Feynman once remarked“ I think I can safely say that nobody understands quantum mechanics.” Believe it or not, everything is connected.

The theory indicates that parallel world not only exists, but they are able to interact with our world at a quantum level which in turn makes them DETECTABLE.

As RT reports, even though still speculative, this theory may help explain some of the bizarre consequences inherent in quantum mechanics.

“The idea of parallel universes in quantum mechanics has been around since 1957,” Wiseman said in a statement.

“In the well-known ‘Many-Worlds Interpretation,’ each universe branches into a bunch of new universes every time a quantum measurement is made. All possibilities are therefore realized – in some universes the dinosaur-killing asteroid missed Earth. In others, Australia was colonized by the Portuguese.”

“But critics question the reality of these other universes since they do not influence our universe at all,” he added. “On this score, our “Many Interacting Worlds” approach is entirely different, as its name implies.”

According to reports, Wiseman and his colleagues suggest there is “a universal force of repulsion between ‘nearby’ (i.e. similar) worlds, which tends to make them more dissimilar.”

They suggest that quantum effects can be explained by factoring in this force.

In an interview, Motherboard asked if the theory suggests that humans might someday be able to interact with other universes to what Wiseman responded: “It’s not part of our theory. But the idea of [human] interactions with other universes is no longer pure fantasy.”

American theoretical physicist Richard Feynman once noted: “I think I can safely say that nobody understands quantum mechanics.” And the MIW group admits that their theory is a bit out there.

“Any explanation of quantum phenomena is going to be weird, and standard quantum mechanics does not really offer any explanation at all ‒ it just makes predictions for laboratory experiments,” Wiseman told the Huffington Post in an email. “Our new explanation… is that there are ordinary [non-quantum] parallel worlds which interact in a particular and subtle way.”

“There are some who are completely happy with their own interpretations of QM, and we are unlikely to change their minds,” Wiseman said in his email. “But I think there are many who are not happy with any of the current interpretations, and it is those who will probably be most interested in ours. I hope some will be interested enough to start working on it soon, because there are so many questions to answer.”

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #149 - Aug 1st, 2017 at 10:45pm

You dream of buttprobes by Aliens Light-Bulb.
You're a fink that can't even relate to the people on this Forum. You're stuck inside a little copper pyramid - a world of your own, here on this Forum. Like you are in life.

I know more about 'the world' than you.
You just keep asking the questions.
But you'll never know the answers like I do.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16
Send Topic Print