Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 
Send Topic Print
Another Gulag Refugee Dead (Read 5839 times)
Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Re: Another Gulag Refugee Dead
Reply #225 - Jan 1st, 2017 at 7:11pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 1st, 2017 at 7:04pm:
Panther wrote on Jan 1st, 2017 at 6:58pm:
Dnarever wrote on Jan 1st, 2017 at 5:58pm:
A man has been killed because of nasty incompetent governments and we have allowed the discussion to be diverted to rubbish about the KKK.

It has been a very successful distraction from a very embarrassing nasty government failure

Ohh well,  ⓈⒽⒾⓉ
happens  .....   Cest la vie

You are disgusting, you realise that, Panther?   Roll Eyes

Muchas Gracias Senior
« Last Edit: Jan 1st, 2017 at 7:18pm by Panther »  

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #226 - Jan 1st, 2017 at 7:13pm

A man has been killed because of nasty incompetent governments and we have allowed the discussion to be diverted to rubbish about the KKK.

It has been a very successful distraction from a very embarrassing nasty government failure

Ohh well,  ⓈⒽⒾⓉ [/b][/size]
[b]happens  .....   Cest la vie

[size=11]
Muchas Gracias, Senior

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #227 - Jan 1st, 2017 at 7:14pm

Valkie wrote on Jan 1st, 2017 at 7:03pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 1st, 2017 at 5:32pm:
Valkie wrote on Jan 1st, 2017 at 4:30pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 1st, 2017 at 3:58pm:
Valkie wrote on Jan 1st, 2017 at 4:20am:
You just don't see it do you?

Oh, I see it.  I refuse to acknowledge it.  Membership of the KKK was undertaken on the concepts of White Supremacy and hatred for all Black/Jews/Catholics/Homosexual/etc.  Americans. Valkie.   Membership of Islam is undertaken only on obedience to Allah.   There is a considerable difference between the two.  A considerable difference.

One fact you don't seem to acknowledge is that the Salafists murder a hundred times the number of Westerners in their Jihad.   Time you realised that most Muslims are just as much victims of the Muslim Islamists as Christians were of the Catholic Church's Inquisition.

You seek to persecute ordinary, everyday, moderate, assimilated Australian Muslims for crimes committed (generally) overseas in the name of their religion by extremists.   Wake up to yourself, Valkie, please.  Throw of your mantle of bigotry and hatred.    Roll Eyes

You are simply a lost cause.

You dont see how similar the KKK are to the CULT.

"Similar" does not equal "equal", Valkie, which is what you're trying to push.   Your viewpoint that Islam is a "cult" is severely questionable.  1.6 billion Muslims tend to disagree with you, you realise?    Roll Eyes

As much as you try and justify your persecution, well it is just that, persecution.  Muslims are Australian as you and I (assuming you are an Australian), Valkie.  QED.    Roll Eyes

You didn't answer the question.
Assuming the CULT finally manages to rule the world, if it can stop its insane infighting long enough.
What do you envisage?
A utopia or just ongoing continued subjugation and ownership of women?
Child brides being purchased straight out of the maternity ward?
A world where there are no longer homosexuals, or at least none that are willing to admit to it.
A complete cleansing of all other religions, with the ensuing beheading of all infidels?

Islam will not "rule the world", Valkie.  People like you, with your hatred and persecution of all Muslims will make sure of that, won't you?  You'll be out there, on the streets, taking pot-shots at Muslims as they go about their daily, peaceful business, won't you?    Roll Eyes

You really do live in your own fantasy land.   Assuming that a majority of the world's population convert to Islam, whom are you to claim they have no authority to decide that they "rule the world"?   You have heard of "majority rules"?   Roll Eyes

Quote:
I see tribal wars Imrans killing Imrans looking to secure more and more power.

"Imrans"?   What are they?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #228 - Jan 1st, 2017 at 7:16pm

Dnarever wrote on Jan 1st, 2017 at 7:06pm:

Ohh well,  ⓈⒽⒾⓉ [/b][/size] [size=12][b]happens  .....   Cest la vie

The disappointing thing is that there is a group of them just as bad. It is genuinely disgusting.

They should all be ashamed.

A young man died for no reason, the system we are responsible for killed him and we have low life jerks defending it and seemingly pleased by the result.

I agree.  This man is dead for wanting to become an Australian and they're proud of it.  Disgusting.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #229 - Jan 1st, 2017 at 7:22pm

Awwwwwww.....breaks me down to tears.....bloody tears......

« Last Edit: Jan 1st, 2017 at 7:27pm by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #230 - Jan 1st, 2017 at 7:25pm

Panther wrote on Jan 1st, 2017 at 7:22pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 1st, 2017 at 7:16pm:

The disappointing thing is that there is a group of them just as bad. It is genuinely disgusting.

A young man died for no reason, the system we are responsible for killed him and we have low life jerks defending it and seemingly pleased by the result.

I agree.  This man is dead for wanting to become an Australian and they're proud of it.  Disgusting.    Roll Eyes

Awwwwwww.....breaks me down to tears.....bloody tears...... http://www.33sm.ml/smileys/violin4qi3.gifhttp://www.33sm.ml/smileys/chuckle002.gif

You really do need to recognise when to stop digging, Panther.  Otherwise, you'll eventually reach China, you realise?   Tsk, tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #231 - Jan 1st, 2017 at 7:32pm

.........      ..................

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #232 - Jan 1st, 2017 at 7:34pm

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #233 - Jan 1st, 2017 at 7:38pm

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #234 - Jan 1st, 2017 at 7:49pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 1st, 2017 at 7:25pm:
Panther wrote on Jan 1st, 2017 at 7:22pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 1st, 2017 at 7:16pm:

Awwwwwww.....breaks me down to tears.....bloody tears...... http://www.33sm.ml/smileys/violin4qi3.gifhttp://www.33sm.ml/smileys/chuckle002.gif

You really do need to recognise when to stop digging, Panther.  Otherwise, you'll eventually reach China, you realise?   Tsk, tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Just let him go - he would be better suited to Albukirky.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #235 - Jan 19th, 2017 at 10:13pm

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 30th, 2016 at 9:27pm:
There is nothing wrong being opposed to Islamic fanaticism.  Your problem is that you don't bother to differentiate between ordinary, mainstream, moderate, assimilated Muslims and FANATICS. 

I can't tell the difference.

Help me - how do you tell the difference. BEFORE they go terrorist.

Tell us, we all want to know. It can't be just 'being Brian's friend', can it? Or can it - a Muslim terrorist is someone YOU haven't been introduced to???

You stupid bloody mong, you.i

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #236 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 12:13am

Frank wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 10:13pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Dec 30th, 2016 at 9:27pm:
There is nothing wrong being opposed to Islamic fanaticism.  Your problem is that you don't bother to differentiate between ordinary, mainstream, moderate, assimilated Muslims and FANATICS. 

Why do you need to know, Soren?

How about you tell us how to tell if a Christian is about to commit a murder before they do so?  Mmmm?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyesi

[/quote]

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #237 - Jan 20th, 2017 at 4:45am

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 20th, 2017 at 12:13am:
Frank wrote on Jan 19th, 2017 at 10:13pm:
[quote author=Brian_Ross link=1482559824/175#175 date=1483097232]There is nothing wrong being opposed to Islamic fanaticism.  Your problem is that you don't bother to differentiate between ordinary, mainstream, moderate, assimilated Muslims and FANATICS. 

Why do you need to know, Soren?

How about you tell us how to tell if a Christian is about to commit a murder before they do so?  Mmmm?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Simply because Christians do not go around, as a religious group, demanding beheading, murdering in the name of their god, abusing women, and generally causing untold horror as a religious goal.

It is quite rare for a Christian, Buddhist, Jew or Baptist to actually kill in the name of their God.
And when they do, its seen as a mental illness, a crime and it is terrable.

But with the CULT, it is the norm.
Behead all who insult the prophet.
Kill all who insult Islam.
Jihad on all who oppose Islam.
Honor killing.
Murder of homosexuals.
Murder of those who leave the CULT.

This is one very violent, backward, sick and twisted CULT.
I cannot for the life of me see why you continually defend the indefensible.

You go ape over suggestions that the KKK are simply normal people.
And yet the same or even more horrific things are done by this CULT and its ALL GOOD.

I fear that the world is at breaking point.
The rest of the world is starting to see this CULT for what it is.
Sweden has stopped immigration............because of this CULT.
Brittan pulled out of the Union............because of this CULT
France has enacted new and tougher laws........because of this CULT
Australia is tearing itself apart..........because of this CULT
and the USA has elected a madman.........because of this CULT

Oh you will argue that its not.
I know how you work, you twist lies, you misdirect, you demand absolute truth which is not possible because the governments are afraid to state it.

But the simple fact is that this CULT has caused so much pain and suffering that laws and policies are now adopted to fight the horrors of this CULT, without actually saying that this CULT is the primary cause.

There are no moderate muzzos.
There are only radicals in waiting.

If this CULT gets a hold, as it has in many countries.
The results are devastating for both the people and the country.
It is a barbaric, pedophile infested, sociopath driven, violent CULT.
It has no place in civilized society and wants no part in civilized society.
Its isolationist practices preclude it from moderation and its leaders are all under-educated narcissists with a God complex.

Quote:
You didn't answer the question.
Assuming the CULT finally manages to rule the world, if it can stop its insane infighting long enough.
What do you envisage?
A utopia or just ongoing continued subjugation and ownership of women?
Child brides being purchased straight out of the maternity ward?
A world where there are no longer homosexuals, or at least none that are willing to admit to it.
A complete cleansing of all other religions, with the ensuing beheading of all infidels?

What do you see as the result?????????

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #238 - Jan 21st, 2017 at 1:21pm

Pull your had out of your arse, Brian and look around you.  There has been decades of Islamic terrorism across the world, carried out by Muslims against other Muslims and against the infidel.

There has been no Christian terrorism across the world for decades. There is no sustained Christian-on-Christian terrorism, suicide bombing, train bombings, crowd plowing with trucks. Only by Muslims.

We should stop importing people who believe in Islam. We do not need them, they cost a lot, they make us unsafe. Islam simply has no positive contribution to make to the West. It's impact has been entirely negative and for many, many people, catastrophic. Let them stay in Islamic countries- there are plenty of those - and let them make Islam great again there.
Not needed here. We on't need their Islam.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #239 - Jan 21st, 2017 at 4:06pm

Frank wrote on Jan 21st, 2017 at 1:21pm:
Pull your had out of your arse, Brian and look around you.  There has been decades of Islamic terrorism across the world, carried out by Muslims against other Muslims and against the infidel.

There has been no Christian terrorism across the world for decades. There is no sustained Christian-on-Christian terrorism, suicide bombing, train bombings, crowd plowing with trucks. Only by Muslims.

We should stop importing people who believe in Islam. We do not need them, they cost a lot, they make us unsafe. Islam simply has no positive contribution to make to the West. It's impact has been entirely negative and for many, many people, catastrophic. Let them stay in Islamic countries- there are plenty of those - and let them make Islam great again there.
Not needed here. We on't need their Islam.

For someone suggesting I "pull my head out of my arse" you appear exceedingly blind to what has been happening around the world, Soren.

In the 1970s-1990s, we had "The Troubles" in Northern Ireland that regularly flowed across to England and even to Europe, with the IRA planting bombs and Irish people being regularly beaten up and killed.

In the 1990s, we had the Balkan Wars, where Christians killed Christians and Muslims quite happily.  The Serbs eventually had the crap beaten out of them and gave up the practice.  Guess what?  The Balkan Wars ended.  Funny that.

In the 1990s, we had the Rwanda Genocide as well, organised and largely run by Christians.  Funny that.

In the USA, there have been numerous individual acts of Christians committing Terrorist acts.  They have attacks Abortion Clinics, Gays, Blacks.   Funny how you ignore those events.

Then we have the numerous wars that Christians have decided to undertake against Muslims.   There have been sinister overtones of Christian "Crusader" beliefs amongst many American (primarily) servicepeople.   We even had a US Vice-Presidential candidate using that language in her church in Alaska.

Just amazing how you've overlooked all that.  Just amazing that your Islamophobia blinds you to it.  Tsk, tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 
Send Topic Print