Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 
Send Topic Print
Gerald Fredrick Töben - jailed for his opinion (Read 88854 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Gerald Fredrick Töben - jailed for his opinion
Reply #285 - Dec 30th, 2016 at 8:42pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 30th, 2016 at 7:14pm:
And if you miss one, FD asks you again. If you miss that, he starts a new thread to ask it. And if you neglect to answer that, he puts you in the Spineless apologist thread, FD's new version of the Wiki, where he writes you up for evasion.

Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 30th, 2016 at 6:54pm:
Oh, I jab a fair bit of your stool.

Miam miam.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #286 - Dec 30th, 2016 at 9:26pm

John Smith wrote on Dec 30th, 2016 at 3:54pm:
there you go FD ... found the quote for you, it happened to be on this thread. With 5 different threads on the same topic, I wasn't sure where it was.

John Smith wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 2:46pm:
freediver wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:29pm:
yet still insist Toben was free to ignore the court order,

I'm curious, how exactly was he forced to ignore the court order?

Your question is not looking any less stupid John. If you want me to back up something I have actually said, quote me actually saying it. Repeating your initial confusion does not count.

Where did you get the "as long as he doesn't lie" bit from? Just making it up as you go along?

Quote:
Do you think he was entitled to say that the Jews were the cause of Stalin's atrocities ?

I think he should be free to say it. You?

Quote:
Unless it is FD who asks.  He will store all his questions up and then 'quote bomb' the Thread with them.

No Aussie. I will "quote bomb" the endless stream of idiotic nonsense that you post. You will respond by complaining that it had a different meaning in a different time and a different context, as you always do, then run away when asked to explain how it is different. Basically you are ashamed of your own words, with good reason.
« Last Edit: Dec 30th, 2016 at 9:31pm by freediver »  

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #287 - Dec 30th, 2016 at 9:31pm

is this where you shove your head up your arse and pretend you didn't say it what you said FD?

If tobin wasn't free to ignore the court order, as you implied, what is the alternative?   

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #288 - Dec 30th, 2016 at 9:32pm

John Smith wrote on Dec 30th, 2016 at 9:31pm:
is this where you shove your head up your arse and pretend you didn't say it what you said FD?

If tobin wasn't free to ignore the court order, as you implied, what is the alternative?   

That he gets put in jail for it, as we were discussing at the time. This isn't really that complicated John. Do try to keep up.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #289 - Dec 30th, 2016 at 9:37pm

freediver wrote on Dec 30th, 2016 at 9:32pm:

That he gets put in jail for it, as we were discussing at the time. This isn't really that complicated John. Do try to keep up.

At least you finally admit that he got put in jail for ignoring it and not because of 18c.

You implied he wasn't free to ignore the court order. Getting put in jail was the result of his ignoring it, not the cause.   He was free to decide whether or not he ignored the court order. He did what he did knowing their would be consequences of his actions and still he did it.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #290 - Dec 30th, 2016 at 9:39pm

That's a bit like saying you are free to murder. We have free murder in this country, you just have to face the consequences of expressing your freedom.

Freedoms should not entail governmental consequences for expressing them.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #291 - Dec 30th, 2016 at 9:41pm

Setanta wrote on Dec 30th, 2016 at 9:39pm:
That's a bit like saying you are free to murder. We have free murder in this country, you just have to face the consequences of expressing your freedom.

In the end we are ... most people don't like the consequences and don't do it.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #292 - Dec 30th, 2016 at 9:41pm

John Smith wrote on Dec 30th, 2016 at 9:37pm:

At least you finally admit that he got put in jail for ignoring it and not because of 18c.

You implied he wasn't free to ignore the court order. Getting put in jail was the result of his ignoring it, not the cause.   He was free to decide whether or not he ignored the court order. He did what he did knowing their would be consequences of his actions and still he did it.

Sorry to butt in.....almost......Mr Smith....I've been waiting for that ever since you chipped some poor right wing schmuck for their lousy 'English.'

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #293 - Dec 30th, 2016 at 9:43pm

Aussie wrote on Dec 30th, 2016 at 9:41pm:

Sorry to butt in.....almost......Mr Smith....I've been waiting for that ever since you chipped some poor right wing schmuck for their lousy 'English.'

of course you have ... you've always been a droll, petty, sniveling little twerp

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #294 - Dec 30th, 2016 at 9:47pm

John Smith wrote on Dec 30th, 2016 at 9:41pm:

If there are sanctions against it, it is not a freedom.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #295 - Dec 30th, 2016 at 9:47pm

And I thought Aussie was just asking a stupid question when he demanded a definition of freedom. No wonder John doesn't get any of it.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #296 - Dec 30th, 2016 at 9:47pm

John Smith wrote on Dec 30th, 2016 at 9:43pm:
Aussie wrote on Dec 30th, 2016 at 9:41pm:

of course you have ... you've always been a droll, petty, sniveling little twerp

Not me, .....
you
chose to be the smart arse spelling Nazi (to denigrate a rightie here) and I have just delivered the justice you deserve.  I'll do the same every time, just for you.  Believe me.

Wink

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #297 - Dec 31st, 2016 at 12:34am

Frank wrote on Dec 30th, 2016 at 8:42pm:
And if you miss one, FD asks you again. If you miss that, he starts a new thread to ask it. And if you neglect to answer that, he puts you in the Spineless apologist thread, FD's new version of the Wiki, where he writes you up for evasion.

Miam miam.

Frank's written me up, FD. What say you?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #298 - Dec 31st, 2016 at 12:36am

freediver wrote on Dec 30th, 2016 at 9:47pm:

And I thought Aussie was just asking a stupid question when he demanded a definition of freedom. No wonder John doesn't get any of it.

Can I ask you a question, FD?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #299 - Dec 31st, 2016 at 12:43am

Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 31st, 2016 at 12:34am:
Frank wrote on Dec 30th, 2016 at 8:42pm:

Miam miam.

Frank's written me up, FD. What say you?

As long he's not writing you off, Karnal.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 
Send Topic Print