Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 
Send Topic Print
Gerald Fredrick Töben - jailed for his opinion (Read 89647 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Gerald Fredrick Töben - jailed for his opinion
Reply #270 - Dec 30th, 2016 at 11:37am

freediver wrote on Dec 30th, 2016 at 11:12am:
I am happy to back up anything I have said.

Where did you get the "as long as he doesn't lie" bit from?

No worries, FD. Will you answer my question?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #271 - Dec 30th, 2016 at 12:32pm

John Smith wrote on Dec 30th, 2016 at 11:17am:

that's why I have asked you a dozen times and you have always run away Cheesy Cheesy

anytime you feel like explaining how he was forced to ignore the court order, feel free. Or do I need to ask again?

I am not running away. I am declining to answer another of your idiotic questions that makes no sense. If you want me to explain something I have said, quote it.

Where did you get the "as long as he doesn't lie" bit from? Do you think Toben is free to offer his heartfelt opinion on Jews?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #272 - Dec 30th, 2016 at 1:08pm

FD, will you answer whether you will answer a question?

Or will you continue to evade?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #273 - Dec 30th, 2016 at 1:16pm

FD?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #274 - Dec 30th, 2016 at 3:45pm

freediver wrote on Dec 30th, 2016 at 12:32pm:
I am not running away. I am declining to answer another of your idiotic questions that makes no sense. If you want me to explain something I have said, quote it.

you are running away. If you wanted the quote you would ave answered the first timne I asked when the quote was provided. I'm not going to search through 5 different threads to try and find your quote.
I suggested that Tobin freely chose to break his court order, you in your idiotic fashion, tried to ridicule my comment. If you don't think he did it freely then explain how he was forced to?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #275 - Dec 30th, 2016 at 3:54pm

there you go FD ... found the quote for you, it happened to be on this thread. With 5 different threads on the same topic, I wasn't sure where it was.

John Smith wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 2:46pm:
freediver wrote on Dec 22nd, 2016 at 1:29pm:
yet still insist Toben was free to ignore the court order,

I'm curious, how exactly was he forced to ignore the court order?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #276 - Dec 30th, 2016 at 4:18pm

Oh look, FD's gone.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #277 - Dec 30th, 2016 at 6:55pm

that's why I have asked you a dozen times and you have always run away Cheesy Cheesy

anytime you feel like explaining how he was forced to ignore the court order, feel free. Or do I need to ask again?

Where did you get the "as long as he doesn't lie" bit from? Do you think Toben is free to offer his heartfelt opinion on Jews?

Do you think he was entitled to say that the Jews were the cause of Stalin's atrocities ?  That comment by itself would have been enough to trigger 18C. 

How about the threats he made against the Jews when he said there will be an uprising against them. Also probably interesting in terms of 18C. Neither have anything to do with denying the Holocaust.
« Last Edit: Dec 30th, 2016 at 7:00pm by Dnarever »  

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #278 - Dec 30th, 2016 at 6:57pm

John Smith wrote on Dec 30th, 2016 at 3:45pm:

you are running away. If you wanted the quote you would ave answered the first timne I asked when the quote was provided. I'm not going to search through 5 different threads to try and find your quote.
I suggested that Tobin freely chose to break his court order, you in your idiotic fashion, tried to ridicule my comment. If you don't think he did it freely then explain how he was forced to?

you are running away.

It is difficult to tell over the internet, he may have been walking fairly slowly.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #279 - Dec 30th, 2016 at 6:59pm

Dnarever wrote on Dec 30th, 2016 at 6:55pm:

Do you think he was entitled to say that the Jews were the cause of Stalin's atrocities ? 

This is question 3, by my count, FD - on this page alone.

You won't answer JS, you won't take a question from moi. Will you answer Dnarever?

That's question 4.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #280 - Dec 30th, 2016 at 7:03pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 30th, 2016 at 6:59pm:

Do you think he was entitled to say that the Jews were the cause of Stalin's atrocities ? 

You won't answer JS, you won't take a question from moi. Will you answer Dnarever?

That's question 4.

FD may be taking a well earned break besides nobody has to answer anything.

Comment on what you want and answer what you feel like answering, it's not compulsory.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #281 - Dec 30th, 2016 at 7:10pm

Dnarever wrote on Dec 30th, 2016 at 7:03pm:

That's question 4.

Comment on what you want and answer what you feel like answering, it's not compulsory.

Unless it is FD who asks.  He will store all his questions up and then 'quote bomb' the Thread with them.

The bloke is desperate to defend this thing he calls 'freedom of speech' yet he refuses many requests that he define what is at the core, the very essence of all these Threads......'freedom of speech.'

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #282 - Dec 30th, 2016 at 7:10pm

That's question 4.

Is this true, FD?

Question 5.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #283 - Dec 30th, 2016 at 7:14pm

Aussie wrote on Dec 30th, 2016 at 7:10pm:

That's question 4.

Unless it is FD who asks.  He will store all his questions up and then 'quote bomb' the Thread with them.

And if you miss one, FD asks you again. If you miss that, he starts a new thread to ask it. And if you neglect to answer that, he puts you in the Spineless apologist thread, FD's new version of the Wiki, where he writes you up for evasion.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #284 - Dec 30th, 2016 at 7:31pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 30th, 2016 at 7:14pm:
Aussie wrote on Dec 30th, 2016 at 7:10pm:

That's question 4.

And if you miss one, FD asks you again. If you miss that, he starts a new thread to ask it. And if you neglect to answer that, he puts you in the Spineless apologist thread, FD's new version of the Wiki, where he writes you up for evasion.

he puts you in the Spineless apologist thread

I wondered what they one was, I don't think I have been there.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 
Send Topic Print