Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Australian immigration hiding economic malaise (Read 1715 times)
Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Australian immigration hiding economic malaise
Dec 10th, 2016 at 9:14pm

This has been happening for a few years where total population growth rate has been exceeding 2%. The population growth rate needs to be subtracted from the percentage GDP growth to determine the truth.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Australian immigration hiding economic malaise
Reply #1 - Dec 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm

Unforgiven wrote on Dec 10th, 2016 at 9:14pm:
This has been happening for a few years where total population growth rate has been exceeding 2%. The population growth rate needs to be subtracted from the percentage GDP growth to determine the truth.
How does bringing people here (especially 3rd world people with poor education) benefit a country that doesn't have enough jobs in the first place??

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #2 - Dec 10th, 2016 at 9:19pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Dec 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
How does bringing people here (especially 3rd world people with poor education) benefit a country that doesn't have enough jobs in the first place??

I did not say they were from UK.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Dec 10th, 2016 at 9:20pm

Unforgiven wrote on Dec 10th, 2016 at 9:19pm:

well uk people usually don't need to be supported like the 3rd worlders.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #4 - Dec 10th, 2016 at 9:23pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Dec 10th, 2016 at 9:20pm:

Because they are well practiced at maximizing social welfare benefits after a lifetime of practice?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Dec 10th, 2016 at 9:28pm

Unforgiven wrote on Dec 10th, 2016 at 9:23pm:

Because they are well practiced at maximizing social welfare benefits after a lifetime of practice?
The UK and Australia are white man countries. of course they have a right to give out white welfare money.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #6 - Dec 10th, 2016 at 9:33pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Dec 10th, 2016 at 9:28pm:

The UK and Australia are white man countries. of course they have a right to give out white welfare money.

British Aboriginal welfare recipients are entitled to travel to Australia and collect Australian welfare benefits?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Dec 10th, 2016 at 9:44pm

Unforgiven wrote on Dec 10th, 2016 at 9:33pm:

British Aboriginal welfare recipients are entitled to travel to Australia and collect Australian welfare benefits?
Not if they are on a working visa or a part of the skilled migration program. People who are skilled migrants have to earn quite a lot of money to remain here. Not like reffos. 90% of them are still mooching.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #8 - Dec 10th, 2016 at 9:59pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Dec 10th, 2016 at 9:44pm:
Unforgiven wrote on Dec 10th, 2016 at 9:33pm:

Not if they are on a working visa or a part of the skilled migration program. People who are skilled migrants have to earn quite a lot of money to remain here. Not like reffos. 90% of them are still mooching.

What about Australian refugees like Andrei Hicks who are mooching off the UK welfare system?

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #9 - Dec 10th, 2016 at 11:29pm

What sort of money making concepts do you propose to boost the GDP, no matter how many people are in the immigration stream?

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #10 - Dec 11th, 2016 at 12:14am

UnSubRocky wrote on Dec 10th, 2016 at 11:29pm:
What sort of money making concepts do you propose to boost the GDP, no matter how many people are in the immigration stream?

The only thing that would work in the short term is to cause a sharp drop in the A$ down to US$0.50 which is probably the true value of the A$. This would cause an immediate A$ increase in the value of resource and agricultural exports which would raise the A$ value of GDP instantaneously.

This would also burn existing Chinese property investors who might be encouraged to get out of the property market and remit their money back which would reinforce downward pressure on the A$.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Dec 11th, 2016 at 2:10am

I won't give you a fish here, Homo, I'll show you how to use a rod.

Which sector of the Australian economy has had the most growth over the past four years?

No cheating here, leftards. Let Homo have a go.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #12 - Dec 11th, 2016 at 7:53am

68% of these third world reffos have never and will never hold down a job.

How does that benefit our country???????

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #13 - Dec 11th, 2016 at 10:06am

Valkie wrote on Dec 11th, 2016 at 7:53am:

Grin The old trick of simultaneously accusing immigrants of stealing our jobs and bludging on welfare.

Using immigrants as a scapegoat is a favourite of the right wing. Of course they get their inspiration from Nazi Germany which had the ultimate solution.

The fact is that having a growing population is one of the easiest ways to grow GDP. It is the ultimate hypocrisy of the right wing members of this forum that they have enjoyed the benefits of this growing population and growing GDP whilst simultaneously demonizing  those who helped provide it. 

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Dec 11th, 2016 at 11:29am

Valkie wrote on Dec 11th, 2016 at 7:53am:

Refugee are not migrants. The refugee intake is about 12,000 a year. The skilled migration intakes's about 180,000.

Now. Would you like to show your proof that 68% of reffos will never hold down a job?

We know you can't, and you won't, but would you at least like to show the thinking behind your figure?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print