Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Taxpayers to fund another gun buy back (Read 5566 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Taxpayers to fund another gun buy back
Reply #15 - Dec 11th, 2016 at 1:23pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Dec 11th, 2016 at 12:35pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Dec 10th, 2016 at 11:17pm:
Baronvonrort wrote on Dec 9th, 2016 at 10:55pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Dec 9th, 2016 at 9:42pm:
Great news.  Fewer death dealing weapons in our society, Baron.  Wonderful!   Cool

There are no recorded crimes done with lever action shotguns in Australia bwian, we are banning a type of gun that has caused no deaths, no injuries, no armed robberies.

We are banning them because of irrational fears,pissing money up the wall to buyback a type of gun that hasn't been used in any crimes.

We are banning them because of their potential to cause deaths and mayhem in our society, Baron.

A potential which sees us unable to have super-high-powered cars on the roads, despite them never causing a death on our roads.

We have super high powered cars on our roads bwian ya dopey dim wit, I recall a crash with 3 people killed involving a F40 twin turbo V8 Ferrari, can you stop telling lies.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

This poll with people who live in the country had 98.41% saying the Adler lever action shotgun should not be in Category D.
theland.com.au/story/4346186/poll-9841pc-say-adler-should-not-be-in-category-d/?...

You can only shoot guns in police approved firing ranges or country areas zoned rural, the country people don't have a problem with lever action shotguns it's only the bedwetting inner city types who never see guns fired who want them banned.

Imagine banning muslims because of the potential for them to cause deaths and mayhem in our society when the devout muslims enagage in Jihad.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes ::

People who "live in the country" are only at most 5% of the Australian population.  As a shotgun is a very portable weapon, there is no guarantee that any purchased would stay in "the country", Baron.   The reality is, anything imported into Australia is available to anybody who lives in Australia unless it is regulated.   These shotguns have been ajudged to represent a danger to Australian society.  You have to live with that.   I've always wanted a fully functioning Atomic bomb but I'm not allowed to have one.  I can live with that.  Don't know why you can't live with out your pump-action, death-dealing shotgun.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Dec 11th, 2016 at 5:55pm

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 11th, 2016 at 1:23pm:
Baronvonrort wrote on Dec 11th, 2016 at 12:35pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Dec 10th, 2016 at 11:17pm:
Baronvonrort wrote on Dec 9th, 2016 at 10:55pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Dec 9th, 2016 at 9:42pm:
Great news.  Fewer death dealing weapons in our society, Baron.  Wonderful!   Cool

There are no recorded crimes done with lever action shotguns in Australia bwian, we are banning a type of gun that has caused no deaths, no injuries, no armed robberies.

We are banning them because of irrational fears,pissing money up the wall to buyback a type of gun that hasn't been used in any crimes.

We are banning them because of their potential to cause deaths and mayhem in our society, Baron.

A potential which sees us unable to have super-high-powered cars on the roads, despite them never causing a death on our roads.

We have super high powered cars on our roads bwian ya dopey dim wit, I recall a crash with 3 people killed involving a F40 twin turbo V8 Ferrari, can you stop telling lies.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

This poll with people who live in the country had 98.41% saying the Adler lever action shotgun should not be in Category D.
theland.com.au/story/4346186/poll-9841pc-say-adler-should-not-be-in-category-d/?...

You can only shoot guns in police approved firing ranges or country areas zoned rural, the country people don't have a problem with lever action shotguns it's only the bedwetting inner city types who never see guns fired who want them banned.

Imagine banning muslims because of the potential for them to cause deaths and mayhem in our society when the devout muslims enagage in Jihad.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes ::

People who "live in the country" are only at most 5% of the Australian population.  As a shotgun is a very portable weapon, there is no guarantee that any purchased would stay in "the country", Baron.Don't know why you can't live with out your pump-action, death-dealing shotgun.    Roll Eyes

Got a cite for your claim country people are only at most 5% of our population bwian or are you plucking more numbers from your ass?

I can have a Remington 7615 pump action rifle with 10 round magazine under Howard's laws they take Ar15 magazines so they can be reloaded very quickly yet for some reason a short range pump action shotgun holding 5 rounds is banned for vermin control.

If you praise our gun laws you are happy with people having pump action rifles like the 7615 yet you believe anyone who is allowed to have a pump action shotgun will become a mass murdering terrorist.

Did your terrorist mate who did the Lindt siege use one of those pump action shotguns that were outlawed in 1996, how did he get that?

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #17 - Dec 11th, 2016 at 6:20pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Dec 11th, 2016 at 5:55pm:
Got a cite for your claim country people are only at most 5% of our population bwian or are you plucking more numbers from your ass?

Appears I got it wrong, Baron.  It's actually 10.7%.

Quote:
I can have a Remington 7615 pump action rifle with 10 round magazine under Howard's laws they take Ar15 magazines so they can be reloaded very quickly yet for some reason a short range pump action shotgun holding 5 rounds is banned for vermin control.

If you praise our gun laws you are happy with people having pump action rifles like the 7615 yet you believe anyone who is allowed to have a pump action shotgun will become a mass murdering terrorist.

As far as I am concerned, all guns should be banned from private ownership, Baron.  Doesn't matter if they are bolt-action, lever, pump or semi-automatic or fully-automatic.  People like you definitely shouldn't be allowed to own a firearm.    Roll Eyes

Quote:
Did your terrorist mate who did the Lindt siege use one of those pump action shotguns that were outlawed in 1996, how did he get that?

Sorry, never met Man Haron Monis.   Roll Eyes

Now what about that man who pointed a shotgun at Police in NSW?  Know him, did you?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

WN

The 14 words

Reply #18 - Jan 9th, 2017 at 8:13am

There won't be many, if any, to buy back. Owners of the Adler are simply modifying their guns to hold 5 rounds.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print