Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Send Topic Print
If freedom of speech means anything, it means... (Read 20090 times)
polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: If freedom of speech means anything, it means...
Reply #75 - Dec 15th, 2016 at 10:44am

freediver wrote on Dec 14th, 2016 at 8:09pm:
So you will fabricate scientific racial references and attribute them to Moses

reference to a genetic sub-class of dirty, psychotic retards = "racial reference". Its also racist.

but when Aussie makes a clear reference to racial groupings

Ooh lets apply FD's favourite semantic game: here goes.. ahem...

arabs are not a race.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #76 - Dec 15th, 2016 at 10:49am

Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 14th, 2016 at 9:13pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 14th, 2016 at 7:40pm:
freediver wrote on Dec 14th, 2016 at 7:27pm:
Remember, Islam is not a race.

Head, let me introduce to you this brick wall...

freediver wrote on Dec 14th, 2016 at 7:27pm:
Do you agree that "Arabia is for Arabs" is racist Gandalf?

no. If anything its a tautology.

So you will fabricate scientific racial references and attribute them to Moses in order to make the case that he is racist, but when Aussie makes a clear reference to racial groupings as well as his desire for genocide, you suddenly can't see it? And the main difference happens to be that one is indirectly supporting Muslims and one is criticising them?

Sorry, FD, are you saying Moses is not racist?

You'll need to explain that one, I'm afraid.

I wonder if FD would settle for bigoted, or concede in any way that Moses' speech is any way harmful and/or condemnable. I'd love to see him attempt his world famous tap-dancing act to explain how saying 100% of muslims are inbred, dirty retards is not bigoted or a problem in any way. That would really be something - even for FD.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Dec 15th, 2016 at 10:55am

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 15th, 2016 at 10:44am:
So you will fabricate scientific racial references and attribute them to Moses

reference to a genetic sub-class of dirty, psychotic retards = "racial reference". Its also racist.

but when Aussie makes a clear reference to racial groupings

Ooh lets apply FD's favourite semantic game: here goes.. ahem...

arabs are not a race.

Inbred Arabs, G - check the map. Arabs interbred with the Negroid sub-species - a plausible theory. Inbred Arabs who are genetically predisposed to squat to piss - sexist, not wacist.

And yes, inbred Arabs interbred with the Negroid sub-species who must squat to piss are not a race.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #78 - Dec 15th, 2016 at 11:20am

So just to be clear, an ethno-religious group is not a race, but a linguistic group is?

Or has FD finally realised that racism isn't actually about literal "races"?

Quote:

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Dec 15th, 2016 at 1:13pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 15th, 2016 at 11:20am:
So just to be clear, an ethno-religious group is not a race, but a linguistic group is?

No, FD just sees racism as the Muselman doing away with the freedom of decent white people everywhere. It's racism, you see, when it targets the white race.

You know, Arabia for Arabs - racist. Behead all those who insult the prophet - racist. Blaming Uncle and Mother for funding coups and installing dictators - racist.

This is just as bad as spineless apologism, where the race traitors excuse or try to cover up every Musel crime. The apologists do things like ask for evidence of the Sydney child bride epidemic or try to count the number of Muslim terrorist deaths in Australia. They blame Uncle for Muslim dictators like the Shah of Iran, the CIA-trained and US-armed ex-Egyptian dictator/billionaire, Hosni Mubarak, or US-armed and backed Indonesian general, Suharto, who killed millions. These leaders were on the side of Freeeedom, but if they had to kill or torture a few on Uncle's orders, that's Islam for you.

The apologists and race traitors always try to blame decent white people and never the inbred sub-species who carry out all the violence.

And we all know who that is, don't we?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #80 - Dec 15th, 2016 at 1:38pm

Quote:

Is also happens to be another fabrication on your part. Have you dug up a quote of Moses referring to Muslims as a sub-species yet Gandalf? These are some extraordinary leaps of logic you want people to follow you on, in the name of painting criticism of Islam as racism.

Quote:
arabs are not a race

And inbred people are? Where are you trying to go with this Gandalf? An expose on the mental contortions of a Muslim reformer?

Quote:
I wonder if FD would settle for bigoted, or concede in any way that Moses' speech is any way harmful and/or condemnable.

So now you are negotiating? Why not just start with the truth? Did Moses refer to Muslims as a sub species, or did you just make that up when you realised I was correct that none of the words he actually used are racial references?

Quote:

Is it about about deflecting criticism of your religion? As far as I can tell you actually agree to a large extent with what Moses said. You just don't like his tone.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #81 - Dec 15th, 2016 at 2:59pm

freediver wrote on Dec 15th, 2016 at 1:38pm:
And inbred people are? Where are you trying to go with this Gandalf?

Grin keep up FD - I'm not the one saying it can't be racism unless ir involves your notion of 19th century "races" (which don't exist by the way). Are you conceding now that arabs are not a race? If so, how is Aussie being racist again?

Quote:

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #82 - Dec 15th, 2016 at 3:15pm

So now you are negotiating? Why not just start with the truth?

Good idea FD - how would you describe the "truth" pertaining to moses' statement - apart from insisting until you are blue in the face that its not racist? Do you have any other thoughts on it? Bigoted? Condemnable perhaps? Or is it perhaps fair enough to describe 100% of muslim males as intellectually retarded? I'm so glad we have you here pointing out the trully important things about hate speech - like policing what specific brand of hate speech it can't be, instead of, you know, actually condemning it.

Quote:

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Dec 15th, 2016 at 3:25pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 15th, 2016 at 3:15pm:
So now you are negotiating? Why not just start with the truth?

Good idea FD - how would you describe the "truth" pertaining to moses' statement - apart from insisting until you are blue in the face that its not racist? Do you have any other thoughts on it? Bigoted? Condemnable perhaps? Or is it perhaps fair enough to describe 100% of muslim males as intellectually retarded? I'm so glad we have you here pointing out the trully important things about hate speech - like policing what specific brand of hate speech it can't be, instead of, you know, actually condemning it.

Now now, G. FD fully supports Moses' right to say it.

The only ones who should be condemned for their views are Muslims and their apologists.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #84 - Dec 15th, 2016 at 8:13pm

Quote:
Good idea FD - how would you describe the "truth" pertaining to moses' statement - apart from insisting until you are blue in the face that its not racist? Do you have any other thoughts on it? Bigoted? Condemnable perhaps?

Can we start with whether he actually said it Gandalf? Did Moses refer to Muslims as a sub species, or did you just make that up when you realised I was correct that none of the words he actually used are racial references?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Dec 15th, 2016 at 8:26pm

freediver wrote on Dec 15th, 2016 at 8:13pm:
Quote:
Good idea FD - how would you describe the "truth" pertaining to moses' statement - apart from insisting until you are blue in the face that its not racist? Do you have any other thoughts on it? Bigoted? Condemnable perhaps?

Can we start with whether he actually said it Gandalf? Did Moses refer to Muslims as a sub species, or did you just make that up when you realised I was correct that none of the words he actually used are racial references?

It's okay to agree with those words, FD. Let a hundred flowers bloom.

You're in full agreement with Moses. Why don't you just say?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #86 - Dec 16th, 2016 at 8:37am

freediver wrote on Dec 15th, 2016 at 8:13pm:
Quote:

We're past that FD, keep up. We started and finished that when I explained to you very clearly how I think he said it. I even provided the quote - multiple times. You evidently disagreed with my interpretation, but I doubt anyone else on the planet would - including moses himself. How about we agree to disagree that referring to muslims as 100% intellectually disabled as a result of genetics is referring to muslims as a 'sub-species' hmmm?

So anyway, are you going to continue spinelessly apologising for him? When you see moses denigrating muslims in this way, is this really the first thing that you think of - to nitpick people who dare to call it racist? Do you think the most important thing about this hate speech is to attack the people who condemn this speech - because they are not using the "correct" label of bigotry?

Do you even recognize it as bigotry that should be condemned? I'm frankly having doubts.

Quote:

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #87 - Dec 16th, 2016 at 8:43am

Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 15th, 2016 at 8:26pm:
Why don't you just say?

no no no K - it is imperative we "start" by clearing up what type of bigot moses isn't before actually getting round to actually saying anything about his hate-filled bigotry.

Poor FD, he'd absolutely love to condemn the rampant bigotry that goes on here, but there's just too many more important things to do here - like nitpick and mock the spineless apologists when they condemn the bigotry.

Quote:

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Dec 16th, 2016 at 9:36am

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 16th, 2016 at 8:43am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Dec 15th, 2016 at 8:26pm:
Why don't you just say?

no no no K - it is imperative we "start" by clearing up what type of bigot moses isn't before actually getting round to actually saying anything about his hate-filled bigotry.

Of course. We'll get there, G. First, FD wants to ask a few questions before he'll tell you about Moses.

FD?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #89 - Dec 16th, 2016 at 7:20pm

Gandalf are you saying that what Moses actually said is irrelevant to whether what he said is racist?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Send Topic Print