Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll closed Poll
Question: How long before the PHONies split?
*** This poll has now closed ***

One month    
  0 (0.0%)
Two months    
  0 (0.0%)
Three months    
  1 (12.5%)
Six months    
  2 (25.0%)
Twelve months    
  2 (25.0%)
Won't happen, Pauline rules with an iron fist!    
  3 (37.5%)
Who cares?    
  0 (0.0%)

Total votes: 8
« Created by: Brian Ross on: Dec 6th, 2016 at 10:52pm »

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
So, how long before the PHONies split apart, again (Read 10696 times)
kemal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: So, how long before the PHONies split apart, again
Reply #60 - Feb 26th, 2017 at 3:31pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 30th, 2017 at 7:30pm:
Adamant wrote on Jan 30th, 2017 at 6:58pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Dec 6th, 2016 at 10:49pm:
So, considering Paulines inability to handle Rod Culleton it seems, how does everybody give the current version of the PHONies before Pauline stamps her little feet and runs off into a corner in a huff?

You racist Christianophobic bigot.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

And so on..............

Brian Ross on why Muslims kill Quote:-" It appears to be a cultural thing, rather than something they have learnt from their religion, despite what you appear to believe."

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #61 - Mar 31st, 2017 at 9:32pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

kemal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Apr 2nd, 2017 at 7:52pm

kemal wrote on Feb 26th, 2017 at 3:31pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jan 30th, 2017 at 7:30pm:
Adamant wrote on Jan 30th, 2017 at 6:58pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Dec 6th, 2016 at 10:49pm:
So, considering Paulines inability to handle Rod Culleton it seems, how does everybody give the current version of the PHONies before Pauline stamps her little feet and runs off into a corner in a huff?

You racist Christianophobic bigot.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

And so on..............

And soon ad infinitum.........

Brian Ross on why Muslims kill Quote:-" It appears to be a cultural thing, rather than something they have learnt from their religion, despite what you appear to believe."

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #63 - Apr 3rd, 2017 at 10:13am

Oh, dear, the wheels appear to be coming off faster than I thought they would.  Why am I reminded of all those sketches taken from "Der Uttergang", movie?  Going to be interesting, watching 4 Corners, this evening.  Shocked Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #64 - Apr 3rd, 2017 at 9:38pm

Well.....there was nothing new to me in that 4 Corners episode other than the name Bill McNee which explains what I have posted as mystery here previously which was...how did the pretty broke Ashby get to own that plane.  It is clear now.  McNee gave Ashby the money and he bought the plane is his name and insured it in his name.  There is also a very small part where Ashby is said to have made some deal with Qld Libs.  I have also posted here that I reckon Ashby is a Lib plant because he is in their debt over the legal costs in the Skipper debacle.

There are matters of donations by McNee raised in that programme which will attract AEC attention.

Overall.....it left PHON looking very grubby, but I doubt it will have any ongoing impact.

My personal interest is that she has pledged to support the Taxi Industry in Qld.  I am now going to review what faith I ought have in that.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #65 - Apr 3rd, 2017 at 10:54pm

Oh, yes, I am sure the AEC will be very interested in the PHONies' relationship between Mr. McNee and Mr. Ashby...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #66 - Apr 4th, 2017 at 9:17pm

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #67 - Apr 5th, 2017 at 6:41pm

Oh, dear, Mr.McNee, how foolish could you be?  Mr. Ashby, how even more foolish can you be?  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #68 - Apr 5th, 2017 at 7:11pm

The civil aviation people will be interested in the licence on the plane. Is it licensed to carry passengers on business? Probably not.

Oh dear  Smiley

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #69 - Apr 5th, 2017 at 7:38pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Apr 5th, 2017 at 7:11pm:
The civil aviation people will be interested in the licence on the plane. Is it licensed to carry passengers on business? Probably not.

Oh dear  Smiley

I doubt it will be 100% or anywhere near it.  Ashby thinks he is a clever dick who can cut corners and no-one will know.  The idiot is an amateur.  He even advised Slipper, that because he was Speaker, convention meant that no-one would stand against him at an election.  That is the position in the UK, but certainly not here.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #70 - Apr 12th, 2017 at 5:31pm

One of the few things to applaud of the Corminator perhaps ? But watch for the Budget (there is always an "out")....

Petty revenge - seems to par for the course in this particular party....   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #71 - Apr 30th, 2017 at 10:48am

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print