Re: Gender Pay Gap
Reply #75 - Dec 6th, 2016 at 8:46pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 6th, 2016 at 8:43pm:
Aussie wrote on Dec 6th, 2016 at 8:19pm:
Mistress Nicole wrote on Dec 6th, 2016 at 8:15pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 6th, 2016 at 8:11pm:
Aussie wrote on Dec 6th, 2016 at 8:08pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 6th, 2016 at 7:57pm:
Mothra - you defend Gregg at every turn, and this despite him now ruining yet another thread that you've started.

Do you understand a little better and more honestly now what drives people to say that if him being sick is what keeps him away, then we're on the side of the germs?

It's impossible for us to have an intelligent conversation with you when persistent clowns like this 'Gregg' arrives to do nothing but play silly games of tit-for-tat with selected dupes in almost every thread he chooses to invade.

You need to reassess your alliances.

Rubbish Herbert.  Peccary pounces on your daily trolls and so he should......just like your former Forum buddies from the old D&R do with the exception of one loser sycophant looking for a hull (any will do....they spread their trap far and wide for any) to limpet-mine like onto.  Every Topic you commence (and sometimes, even enter) is an obvious bait (usually racially based,) and the outcome, from that moment on, is always inevitable.

That he's the internet's biggest troll is bad enough, however, to have Herr Bert complain about other forum members is just hypocritical to the max.

As long as I have breath in my body, I'll be exposing his racist, bigoted, Islamophobic, anti-gay, white supremacist nonsense.

Grow a set Herr Bert, you irrelevant old dust-farter.

Show me a racist post from Herbert please. Just one.

I asked karnal. She was unable to do it then went on a racist rant about how "boongs" deserve to be bashed.

One racist post from Herbert please. Cheers, Greg.

Jaybuz.....how many times, for example, has he posted about all the nasty black people living in the England he deserted, and more recently, the tinted ones in Europe!

How many times?

I couldn't honestly answer that.

The number would be in the hundreds.

Herr Bert is the most racist, bigoted troll on this forum.

Hey what am I,  chopped liver?

Do I get a pass because I like Asians?

IBI

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Dec 6th, 2016 at 8:53pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 6th, 2016 at 8:46pm:
Mothra - you defend Gregg at every turn, and this despite him now ruining yet another thread that you've started.

Do you understand a little better and more honestly now what drives people to say that if him being sick is what keeps him away, then we're on the side of the germs?

It's impossible for us to have an intelligent conversation with you when persistent clowns like this 'Gregg' arrives to do nothing but play silly games of tit-for-tat with selected dupes in almost every thread he chooses to invade.

Rubbish Herbert.  Peccary pounces on your daily trolls and so he should......just like your former Forum buddies from the old D&R do with the exception of one loser sycophant looking for a hull (any will do....they spread their trap far and wide for any) to limpet-mine like onto.  Every Topic you commence (and sometimes, even enter) is an obvious bait (usually racially based,) and the outcome, from that moment on, is always inevitable.

That he's the internet's biggest troll is bad enough, however, to have Herr Bert complain about other forum members is just hypocritical to the max.

As long as I have breath in my body, I'll be exposing his racist, bigoted, Islamophobic, anti-gay, white supremacist nonsense.

I asked karnal. She was unable to do it then went on a racist rant about how "boongs" deserve to be bashed.

Jaybuz.....how many times, for example, has he posted about all the nasty black people living in the England he deserted, and more recently, the tinted ones in Europe!

How many times?

Compared to Herr Bert, a rank amateur.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #77 - Dec 6th, 2016 at 8:58pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 6th, 2016 at 8:53pm:

How many times?

List of non white Aussie ex gf
Italian
Greek
Persian
Abo  (one night stand)
Nz Maori mix
Viet

For a bigot I'm fairly multicultural.

IBI

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Dec 6th, 2016 at 9:00pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 6th, 2016 at 8:58pm:

How many times?

Italian
Greek
Persian
Abo  (one night stand)
Nz Maori mix
Viet

Which is exactly why I called you a rank amateur.

Jesus, Gordy: you're having a bad day today.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #79 - Dec 6th, 2016 at 9:03pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 6th, 2016 at 9:00pm:

How many times?

Italian
Greek
Persian
Abo  (one night stand)
Nz Maori mix
Viet

Are you sure you've fully convalesced? Take another day if you need. I won't even ask for a doctors certificate.

IBI

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Dec 6th, 2016 at 9:06pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 6th, 2016 at 9:03pm:

How many times?

Italian
Greek
Persian
Abo  (one night stand)
Nz Maori mix
Viet

Are you sure you've fully convalesced? Take another day if you need. I won't evening ask for a doctors certificate.

Even on my worst day, I can outdo you here.

You've had a shocker today, Gordy.

Finish off your Asian dinner (Indian curry), have a Bondi cigar, and get yourself to bed.

In the morning, though, don't pull the string so tight on those budgie smugglers - it seems to have cut off the circulation to your brain today.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #81 - Dec 6th, 2016 at 9:23pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 6th, 2016 at 9:06pm:
Gordon wrote on Dec 6th, 2016 at 9:03pm:

How many times?

Italian
Greek
Persian
Abo  (one night stand)
Nz Maori mix
Viet

Are you sure you've fully convalesced? Take another day if you need. I won't evening ask for a doctors certificate.

Even on my worst day, I can outdo you here.

You've had a shocker today, Gordy.

Finish off your Asian dinner (Indian curry), have a Bondi cigar, and get yourself to bed.

In the morning, though, don't pull the string so tight on those budgie smugglers - it seems to have cut off the circulation to your brain today.

I hate Indian curry. That's why I shop at an Asian grocer.

IBI

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #82 - Dec 7th, 2016 at 5:50am

Gordon wrote on Dec 6th, 2016 at 8:07pm:
X3. Hope Greggy feeling better tho.

The better he feels, the more threads have to be 'Del.Notification' by me and others.

I hope the germs return to him twice as resistant to antibiotics, better equipt, better trained, more motivated, and instructed not to take prisoners or give a sh!t about the Geneva Convention.

« Last Edit: Dec 7th, 2016 at 7:03am by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #83 - Dec 7th, 2016 at 5:51am

Another 'Del.Notification' thread.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Dec 7th, 2016 at 6:42am

How many times?

Simple fact.

Anyone who can't see that, is either a complete and utter fool, or a complete and utter racist themselves.

With the little sycophant currently lapping at his arse, it's hard to tell which of those best fits.

Jesus, being Herr Bert would be bad enough, but imagine being his little arse kisser.

you are in low vibration energy Greg.
you can only "vibe' with low vibration energy, when that is your frame.
there is a pain body within you (some past hurt or bitterness) which you have "identified with".
This , being part of your identity is now part of your ego.
And the ego needs constant reassurance that "it exists, that Greg exists".
And if you make the mistake, (as the majority of people do) to identify with feeling sorry for yourself or feeling you are a victim, then you will continually be pushing peoples hot buttons to try to provoke them to strike at you because pain and hatred is now your identity.

you are not the only one and , i imagine that for many people, it is better to come on line and get this nastiness out of your system then to push hot buttons on family members and partners.

But it is an addiction and it will stop you climbing "the narrow raod to success"
in fact, like all addictions, it leaves you very much worse as you age...the slightly pissed off 50 yo becomes the very angry old man who is always yelling at the kids playing in the street.

an excellent book for you would be "a new earth' by Ekhardt Tolle"

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print