Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 19
Send Topic Print
One for all the Abo bashers. (Read 21190 times)
Mistress Nicole
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: One for all the Abo bashers.
Reply #30 - Dec 5th, 2016 at 4:49pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Dec 5th, 2016 at 4:30pm:
Aussie wrote on Dec 5th, 2016 at 4:28pm:
Quote:
So the rioter got 200 grand because the Queensland police didn't take the cop off the island (even though he didn't do anything wrong) and that caused the riot????? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Yeas....and other similar factors came into account.
Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided What were they?

Yes. Enquiring minds, Cabbie.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Dec 5th, 2016 at 4:55pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Dec 5th, 2016 at 3:14pm:
Hopefully this piece of crap (Wotten) can use the $200,000 to payback some  the damage caused by his riot.

He will drink it away in a year.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #32 - Dec 5th, 2016 at 4:59pm

Mistress Nicole wrote on Dec 5th, 2016 at 4:49pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Dec 5th, 2016 at 4:30pm:
Aussie wrote on Dec 5th, 2016 at 4:28pm:
Quote:
So the rioter got 200 grand because the Queensland police didn't take the cop off the island (even though he didn't do anything wrong) and that caused the riot????? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Yeas....and other similar factors came into account.
Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided What were they?

Yes. Enquiring minds, Cabbie.

For those enquiring minds Nicole Page 2016 asked on behalf of ~ Read the link in the OP. 

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #33 - Dec 5th, 2016 at 5:00pm

longweekend58 wrote on Dec 5th, 2016 at 4:55pm:
Hopefully this piece of crap (Wotten) can use the $200,000 to payback some  the damage caused by his riot.

He will drink it away in a year.

Dom perignon?

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #34 - Dec 5th, 2016 at 5:02pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Dec 5th, 2016 at 4:29pm:
I agree with the police spokesman in the last part of the article-

But the president of the Queensland Police Union, Ian Leavers, said he disagreed with the court's ruling, and the police response was "appropriate in the circumstances".

"Police who serve in Indigenous communities are not racist, and purely because of someone's Aboriginality do not treat anyone differently," he said.

"The only people who deserve an apology are the police officers who were in the police station whilst it was being burnt down."

bravo!!!

Ian Leavers (President of the Police Union) would find some reason to praise a Cop who put a gun to the forehead of a random innocent person and pulled the trigger.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #35 - Dec 5th, 2016 at 5:42pm

Aussie wrote on Dec 5th, 2016 at 3:21pm:
Valkie wrote on Dec 5th, 2016 at 3:19pm:
Ill bet, virtually anything, that if he was white he would not have got the same payout, if any.

There are miscarriages of justice every day.
Some through the stupidity of the judges.
Some through corrupt coppers.

But it seems the Koalas are always coming up trumps.

And the latest bovine feces, the payout to the "Stolen generation"

These kids were removed from dysfunctional, abusive and often drunken parents for their own good.
Now, they get an added bonus for being black, a huge payout.

Seems that the average, wage earning, tax paying Anglo Saxon white male is expected to give to every possible minority and yet get absolutely nothing in return, except insults and higher taxes.

I guess there are lessons to be learned when you invade an occupied piece if 'Terra.'  The 'natives' have rights which were ignored on Palm Island and have been for decades.

Been over this before.
How long do we carry this obsolete race?

They are a conquered people, they allowed themselves to stay in pre-stone age and were therefore incapable of protecting their land.
Unable to protect it, they have forfeited it by lack of evolution.

They are a classic case of protection of a useless relic, they need to assimilate or go back to a reservation and live as they used to.
But if they live in the 21st century, they should either adapt work like all white Australians or just be allowed to dwindle away.

Aboriginal benefits should be paid as per the percentage of Aboriginality.

1/2 blood= 1/2 benefits, 1/4 blood = 1/4 benefits etc etc.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Dec 5th, 2016 at 6:00pm

They had it so good for 40,000 years, to bad they didn't discover alcohol, those camp fires may not have fizzed out.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #37 - Dec 5th, 2016 at 6:22pm

Quote:
They are a conquered people,.....

I do get your point although I could rabbit on for ages about the 'conquered people,' bit.

But.  Your expression reminds me of the most poignant message I ever got on this matter.

This Black Duck, way back in the early 70s was the retained Lawyer for ATSILS in Rockhampton.  Paid handsomely by Gough.  Thanks Gough.

Then, the Rocky Magistrate was one Ted Loane, a truly great bloke, ex WWII Aussie (RAAF I think.)  He and I had many discussions at a Bar after Court, and his oft quoted/used expression was (in private)....on Abos....."They are a defeated Nation and get what we give them."  While inside me, I wanted to take him on, and I never did for reasons which will become obvious soon, as not once did that attitude ever get reflected in his decisions.....not once.

There was one bloke.  A blue/black Abo....great fella....hopeless yet harmless drunk, always grabbed by the Cops as a 'vagrant,' and dragged before Ted.  I'd do my usual bleat, and Ted delivered the usual fine and default imprisonment if the fine was not paid immediately.

The rest of the morning's business would be dealt with, said 'vagrant' in custody, (he could not pay the fine) ~ Ted and I are in his Chambers for a 'cup of tea,' Ted would leave for five minutes, come back, and tell me he had just paid the vagrant's fine.  That happened like clock work.

For those with a memory, Ted was the Father of Mark Loane, (now Dr. Mark Loane) the lock of the Wallabies back in the 70s.

Nice little 'moral' in that tale...and it is 100% true.
« Last Edit: Dec 5th, 2016 at 6:32pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Dec 5th, 2016 at 6:23pm

Aussie wrote on Dec 5th, 2016 at 3:16pm:

Standing ovation by whom?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #39 - Dec 5th, 2016 at 6:29pm

Valkie wrote on Dec 5th, 2016 at 5:42pm:
Ill bet, virtually anything, that if he was white he would not have got the same payout, if any.

These kids were removed from dysfunctional, abusive and often drunken parents for their own good.

Seems that the average, wage earning, tax paying Anglo Saxon white male is expected to give to every possible minority and yet get absolutely nothing in return, except insults and higher taxes.

I guess there are lessons to be learned when you invade an occupied piece if 'Terra.'  The 'natives' have rights which were ignored on Palm Island and have been for decades.

Been over this before.
How long do we carry this obsolete race?

They are a conquered people, they allowed themselves to stay in pre-stone age and were therefore incapable of protecting their land.
Unable to protect it, they have forfeited it by lack of evolution.

They are a classic case of protection of a useless relic, they need to assimilate or go back to a reservation and live as they used to.
But if they live in the 21st century, they should either adapt work like all white Australians or just be allowed to dwindle away.

Aboriginal benefits should be paid as per the percentage of Aboriginality.

1/2 blood= 1/2 benefits, 1/4 blood = 1/4 benefits etc etc.

They did not ask to be captives of white oppression.

No black blood no benefits and apply that across the whole of society including whites?
« Last Edit: Dec 5th, 2016 at 6:37pm by Unforgiven »  

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Dec 5th, 2016 at 6:30pm

Gnads wrote on Dec 5th, 2016 at 6:23pm:
Aussie wrote on Dec 5th, 2016 at 3:16pm:

Standing ovation by whom?
People who appreciate rioters I think. Undecided I don't understand why anybody would give this scumbag a standing ovation.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Dec 5th, 2016 at 6:34pm

Palm Island was a Mission station where they moved people from all different tribal groups.

That's why they fought, bashed & killed each other for decades without any fanfare.

The place had a 85% alcoholic rate & severe DV & child abuse stats.

Right or wrong one blackfella dies at the hands of a whiteman ... a white policeman

and they forget all about their own differences & get together to riot, burn, destroy their own infrastructure

and put other Police & social workers lives in jeopardy

& this bludger & his family get standing ovations & a $220,000 dollar compensation pay out?

He should still be doing time.... anyone else would be.

The judiciary of this country don't have the right to publicly show bias....

but they constantly do ..

the soft cork option every time.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Mistress Nicole
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Dec 5th, 2016 at 6:37pm

Gnads wrote on Dec 5th, 2016 at 6:34pm:

Palm Island was a Mission station where they moved people from all different tribal groups.

That's why they fought, bashed & killed each other for decades without any fanfare.

The place had a 85% alcoholic rate & severe DV & child abuse stats.

Right or wrong one blackfella dies at the hands of a whiteman ... a white policeman

and they forget all about their own differences & get together to riot, burn, destroy their own infrastructure

and put other Police & social workers lives in jeopardy

& this bludger & his family get standing ovations & a $220,000 dollar compensation pay out?

He should still be doing time.... anyone else would be.

The judiciary of this country don't have the right to publicly show bias....

but they constantly do ..

the soft cork option every time.

Well said, gnads.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Dec 5th, 2016 at 6:41pm

What a load of unmitigated BS.

They weren't natives( as you called them) on Palm Island - as if Palm Island was traditional country.

Because the demographic of Aboriginals & Islanders on Palm come from across the country being different tribes & skins ........

it like many other Aboriginal communities
are hotbeds of violence, alcoholism & sexual abuse ... especially children.

Why don't you deal with something you at least have some clue about ....... instead of just shyte stirring

and trying to make out you're a champion of Aboriginal rights?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #44 - Dec 5th, 2016 at 6:46pm

Gnads wrote on Dec 5th, 2016 at 6:41pm:

What a load of unmitigated BS.

They weren't natives( as you called them) on Palm Island - as if Palm Island was traditional country.

Because the demographic of Aboriginals & Islanders on Palm come from across the country being different tribes & skins ........

it like many other Aboriginal communities
are hotbeds of violence, alcoholism & sexual abuse ... especially children.

Why don't you deal with something you at least have some clue about ....... instead of just shyte stirring

and trying to make out you're a champion of Aboriginal rights?

There you are, frothing at the mouth, and in the meantime, the Law is laughing at you and your cheerleading fellow Abo bashers.

Great stuff.  Guess who won?

Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 19
Send Topic Print