Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 
Send Topic Print
One for all the Abo bashers. (Read 21609 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: One for all the Abo bashers.
Reply #240 - Dec 9th, 2016 at 9:55am

rhino wrote on Dec 9th, 2016 at 9:42am:
it_is_the_light wrote on Dec 9th, 2016 at 9:14am:
oh look. a picture of Aboriginals with everything they invented in 70,000 years, a stick that makes a droning noise.

and this is how de arranged many are ..

they did not invent anything

they merely use what creation provided

yet fear not , for you are forgiven in your ignorant stupor

so rejoice !

yet either way be at peace

namaste
« Last Edit: Dec 9th, 2016 at 12:33pm by it_is_the_light »  

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #241 - Dec 9th, 2016 at 9:56am

Ryka Ali Plays Aboriginal Eucalyptus Didgeridoo

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #242 - Dec 9th, 2016 at 10:44am

oh look. a picture of Aboriginals with everything they invented in 70,000 years, a stick that makes a droning noise.

Hey.
There is a lot of technology there.
Didn't you read the thread where without the boomerang we would not have international flights.
Or without sticks leaning against a tree we would not have multi storied buildings.

All in just 70,000 years.
My daughter must have been a genius, she found that blowing through a hollow tube made a noise when she was 2.

I'm so happy.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #243 - Dec 9th, 2016 at 10:48am

the truth is they barely survived in this country for 70,000 years and lived short brutal lives. There are now more aboriginal people than before colonisation.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #244 - Dec 9th, 2016 at 12:21pm

Valkie wrote on Dec 9th, 2016 at 10:44am:

Hey.
Didn't you read the thread where without the boomerang we would not have international flights.
Or without sticks leaning against a tree we would not have multi storied buildings.

My daughter must have been a genius, she found that blowing through a hollow tube made a noise when she was 2.

I'm so happy.

many blessings

your daughter merely copied the native people ..

a great copy cat of superior wisdom

this is surprising considering your projected intellect

so rub your nipples and rejoice !

in love and light

namaste

- : ) =

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #245 - Dec 9th, 2016 at 1:03pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Dec 9th, 2016 at 12:21pm:
Valkie wrote on Dec 9th, 2016 at 10:44am:

Hey.

I'm so happy.

many blessings

your daughter merely copied the native people ..

a great copy cat of superior wisdom to try and prve some form of acceptability or impossibly, superiority

this is surprising considering your projected intellect

so rub your nipples and rejoice !

https://donaldelley.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/australian-aboriginal-girl.jpg

in love and light

namaste

- : ) =

Yeah right.
As if.

You are a joke.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #246 - Dec 9th, 2016 at 9:19pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 11:58pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 9:51pm:
Johnnie wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 6:56pm:
Where would they be now after world wars, would an Indonesian invasion saved them, they would be extinct if that had have happened, or would they have beaten them with boomerangs, they are thanking their lucky stars civilization come first, even with all its misgivings.

We will never know.  According to you it seems, Indigenous Australians should be thankful that they were treated as second-class, non-Citizens for over 150 years, had their culture, their tribes, their families destroyed, their children removed and their women raped and so on...   I wonder how you'd like slaves to be treated or would slaves been too valuable as goods?    Roll Eyes

Most people are worried about paying next weeks bills. Aborigines aren't high up on the list Brian.

Yet they are our fellow Australians and they have been sadly neglected for the last 200+ years, Hammer.  Indeed they have been discriminated actively against, something you appear to delight in.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #247 - Dec 9th, 2016 at 9:21pm

rhino wrote on Dec 9th, 2016 at 12:58am:
Brian Ross wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 11:22pm:
rhino wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 10:16pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 6:33pm:
Johnnie wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 6:31pm:
Ok brian, 1st, anyone who refers to old days has immediately lost the argument, nothing to do with what is going on now, 2nd, The poms took these kids in good faith to give them food clothing education shelter, not for any sinister reasons.

The purpose was to remove them from the general Indigenous population which was, in the words of the anthropologists of the day, "dying out".  The "infusion" of "White blood" was feared to "reinvigorate" the Indigenous peoples.   This was well documented in the Human Rights Commission report.    Roll Eyes
Nonsense, the historical record shows that the removal was based on concern for their welfare due to their mixed blood.

That may be what you desire to believe but the writings of A.O.Neville suggest otherwise, Rhino.   Roll Eyes
really?
Quote:
We do not take infants from their mothers. The minimum age is six and generally not then. If we have to do what is unusual, viz. take a child from its mother, it is because the mother is not fit to look after it,” Neville wrote.
https://quadrant.org.au/opinion/history-wars/2010/05/aboriginal-protector-ao-nev
ille/

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #248 - Dec 9th, 2016 at 9:31pm

Gnads wrote on Dec 9th, 2016 at 9:07am:
No numbnuts ... I'm a member of the Labor Party.

Member of the right faction?

Quote:
That doesn't mean I'm a looney leftard like yourself.

I am neither a "looney" or a "leftard".

Quote:
And I'm not anti- Aboriginal

Sure could have fooled all of us.

Quote:
I'm anti the Aboriginal Industry & the hangeroners that keep coming up with BS theories and playing the blame game.

Blame that is well deserved.  Australian governments committed Genocide against the Indigenous people of Australia.

Quote:
Aboriginal issues have had multi billions of $'s thrown at it in my life time ... and the problems persist.

Perhaps 'cause in reality the money was thrown down the wrong rabbit hole?   Trying to force the Indigenous Australians to become white Australians...

Quote:
Always more money required or asked for whether that be for health, community programs or compensation for playing the victim card because of reports carried out by lefty luvvies.

Never about Aboriginals facing up to & trying turn things around.

Just throw money at it. 

Partially you're correct.  However, Indigenous Australians are often stopped from trying to turn things 'round.   I wonder why by?  White Governments of course...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #249 - Dec 9th, 2016 at 10:07pm

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 9th, 2016 at 9:19pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 11:58pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 9:51pm:
Johnnie wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 6:56pm:
Where would they be now after world wars, would an Indonesian invasion saved them, they would be extinct if that had have happened, or would they have beaten them with boomerangs, they are thanking their lucky stars civilization come first, even with all its misgivings.

We will never know.  According to you it seems, Indigenous Australians should be thankful that they were treated as second-class, non-Citizens for over 150 years, had their culture, their tribes, their families destroyed, their children removed and their women raped and so on...   I wonder how you'd like slaves to be treated or would slaves been too valuable as goods?    Roll Eyes

Most people are worried about paying next weeks bills. Aborigines aren't high up on the list Brian.

Yet they are our fellow Australians and they have been sadly neglected for the last 200+ years, Hammer.  Indeed they have been discriminated actively against, something you appear to delight in.   Roll Eyes
apart from the last 50 years which has seen us throwing ever increasing amounts of money and effort at them. It was pointed out that we could give each and every aboriginal in this country
$10 million dollars and still be better off than what we have been doing. Of course the money would be gone in a week for most of them.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #250 - Dec 9th, 2016 at 10:10pm

what a pity this didnt happen. of course it was a prediction and not a policy. There was never a policy to breed out Aboriginals.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #251 - Dec 9th, 2016 at 11:46pm

rhino wrote on Dec 9th, 2016 at 10:10pm:
what a pity this didnt happen. of course it was a prediction and not a policy. There was never a policy to breed out Aboriginals.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #252 - Dec 9th, 2016 at 11:49pm

rhino wrote on Dec 9th, 2016 at 10:48am:
the truth is they barely survived in this country for 70,000 years and lived short brutal lives. There are now more aboriginal people than before colonisation.

If you look at any part of humanity's history, that's the way it's been, we live in fortunate times in a fortunate place.

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #253 - Dec 10th, 2016 at 12:11am

i actually have aboriginal in my family tree

Couldnt tell you how long he has been hanging their

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out