Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print
Religion: force for good or evil? (Read 7803 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Religion: force for good or evil?
Reply #135 - Dec 9th, 2016 at 9:24pm

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 11:30pm:
freediver wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 10:08pm:
So we can't rely on the evidence that can be produced, but we can rely on what Brian reassures us is in all the textbooks, even if he can't produce it?

Setlanta appears to have answered your question for me, FD.

Quote:
When have you ever asked a Muslim a difficult question Brian? When we last had this discussion it turned out you were fond of asking Muslims to give you meaningless platitudes. You even found out what Malaysian Muslims really think by an inexplicable osmotic process, which allowed you to reassure us that the people who actually conducted surveys of what they think got it wrong. Do you recall trying to pass off the Pew institute as a right wing propaganda vehicle?

FD, when have you EVER asked Muslims their opinion about ANYTHING?  Ever?  Would you even listen to what they had to say or be like Yadda and assume they were all, automatically, liars?  Mmmm?   Roll Eyes

His evidence says they did not know Brian. So on the one hand we have Nazis, who did not know about the final solution, who for some reason you hate. On the other, we have Muslims who know about Muhammed's genocide and who fully support it, who you feel compelled to constantly defend.

Brian do you think Muslims should get a free pass on supporting genocide because they built a religion around it?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #136 - Dec 9th, 2016 at 9:37pm

Setanta wrote on Dec 9th, 2016 at 12:21am:

Did you read them?

Edit: They didn't know Brian. Muslims do know, it's on mass media, internet, wherever you look. Something German citz did not have available to them. Would you agree?

To a certain extent, yes, you're correct, Setlanta.  However, everybody knew that Jews were being rounded up and shipped off in cattle trucks and the cattle trucks came back empty.   Only a fool would believe that the Jews were going to a green and pleasant land, when it was obvious that something foul was afoot in the death camps.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #137 - Dec 9th, 2016 at 9:39pm

freediver wrote on Dec 9th, 2016 at 9:24pm:
freediver wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 10:08pm:
So we can't rely on the evidence that can be produced, but we can rely on what Brian reassures us is in all the textbooks, even if he can't produce it?

Quote:
When have you ever asked a Muslim a difficult question Brian? When we last had this discussion it turned out you were fond of asking Muslims to give you meaningless platitudes. You even found out what Malaysian Muslims really think by an inexplicable osmotic process, which allowed you to reassure us that the people who actually conducted surveys of what they think got it wrong. Do you recall trying to pass off the Pew institute as a right wing propaganda vehicle?

FD, when have you EVER asked Muslims their opinion about ANYTHING?  Ever?  Would you even listen to what they had to say or be like Yadda and assume they were all, automatically, liars?  Mmmm?   Roll Eyes

His evidence says they did not know Brian. So on the one hand we have Nazis, who did not know about the final solution, who for some reason you hate. On the other, we have Muslims who know about Muhammed's genocide and who fully support it, who you feel compelled to constantly defend.

You keep using that adjective, FD.  I have never expressed hatred towards Nazis.  Dislike, yes but never hatred.   So, please, stop misrepresenting my views, particularly now I have made you well aware of what they are WRT to Nazis.

Quote:
Brian do you think Muslims should get a free pass on supporting genocide because they built a religion around it?

Do you think all Muslims supported Genocide?  Really?    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #138 - Dec 9th, 2016 at 9:50pm

Have you ever met one who doesn't? This is another one of those questions you steadfastly avoid asking Muslims in case you don't like the answer.

Quote:
However, everybody knew that Jews were being rounded up and shipped off in cattle trucks and the cattle trucks came back empty.

Cattle trucks eh? Was this in the textbook also?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #139 - Dec 9th, 2016 at 9:59pm

freediver wrote on Dec 9th, 2016 at 9:50pm:
Have you ever met one who doesn't? This is another one of those questions you steadfastly avoid asking Muslims in case you don't like the answer.

Quote:
However, everybody knew that Jews were being rounded up and shipped off in cattle trucks and the cattle trucks came back empty.

FD, Ima not gonna read all of went on in this Thread.  I'll start here.  Are you a holocaust denier?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #140 - Dec 9th, 2016 at 10:07pm

Raven wrote on Dec 9th, 2016 at 12:27pm:

8% are radicalised?

Why aren't we dead yet?

That's about 100,000,000 people.

If that percentage was in Australia that's about the same as the active personnel of the Australian Army.

It's a wonder we infidels are still breathing.

Imagine an Australia with not one single moslem,         living among us,      here in Australia.

Quote:

"People shouldn't have to drop their cultures and traditions when they arrive in our cities and countries."

- Sadiq Khan

ISLAMIC culture ?

The 'ISLAMIC culture' which Sadiq Khan says, moslems should be free to promote and foster in the West,
               .....is the very same ISLAMIC culture which encouraged Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar, to murder Australian Curtis Cheng].

i.e.
Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar committed that atrocity against an un-armed Australian because Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar was 'rightly offended' by Australian culture.

Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar....was offended, by the Australian culture,             ....which rejected the imperatives of ISLAMIC culture!

IMAGE...

Farhad Khalil Mohammad Jabar outside Parramatta police headquarters

JUST REMEMBER THAT;

These moslems did not do anything wrong, and they did not do anything illegal - by ISLAMIC law.

--------- >

MOSLEM 'YOUTH' IN AUSTRALIA FOLLOWING MOHAMMED'S EXAMPLE

---------- >

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-04-09/police-say-two-girls-gang-raped-at-fairfie...
2014-04-09
Quote:

Two schoolgirls gang-raped at Fairfield after meeting three men on Sydney train, police say
By police reporter Lucy Carter

Updated 1 hour 18 minutes ago

Two schoolgirls have been gang-raped by three men in broad daylight in Sydney's south west, police say, and there are fears the men could strike again.

According to police, the girls, both 16, skipped school in the Blacktown area to go shopping at Castle Hill.

....Superintendent Peter Lennon says they asked three men for directions and were told they would be shown to a bus terminal.

"The girls were lost, they were trying to get some help," Superintendent Lennon said.

"Unfortunately they were coaxed by these young men into coming to Fairfield - way, way off track of where they wanted to go."

......Superintendent Lennon the men had been described as being of "Middle Eastern Mediterranean" appearance.

The first male is described as being aged between 19 and 21 with a dark complexion, about 178cm tall, and with a thin build and dark hair.

Now, imagine,       .....if not one single moslem, lived among us, here in Australia!

JUST IMAGINE THAT........

IMAGINE.....

No Man Haron Monis in Australia,       no Lindt Cafe atrocity,      no policemen getting stabbed by a 'troubled' moslem 'youth',      no Parramata shooting, and no murder of Australian Curtis Cheng,     etc, etc.

We would not have moslem crime gangs manufacturing and selling 'ice' on our streets,         and we  would not have moslem crime gangs trying to assassinate their 'competition' on our streets, using illicit Glock pistols.

JUST IMAGINE THAT........

« Last Edit: Dec 9th, 2016 at 10:14pm by Yadda »  

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #141 - Dec 9th, 2016 at 10:10pm

Quote:

Quote:
Deportation and transportation to camps often took days. Individuals, families and whole communities together with their personal belongings were packed into cattle trucks. They were locked in and transported for days.

[Source]

Quote:
The fully enclosed nature of the locked and windowless cattle wagons greatly reduced the number and skill of troops required to transport the condemned Jews to their destinations.

[...]
Quote:
The standard means of delivery was a 10 metre long cattle freight wagon,

[Source]

Quote:
After a time we again started marching. In the evening we reached the railway station at Belszic, where cattle trucks were waiting. A hundred people were squeezed into each. After waiting for a few hours the cattle trucks started moving. We did not know where we were being taken.

[[https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/09/holocaust-jewish-transports-concentration-camps]Source]]

You are welcome to do a Google search yourself FD.  You may find it illuminating to acquaint yourself with the reality.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #142 - Dec 9th, 2016 at 10:10pm

DON'T GIVE MOSLEMS AND THEIR APOLOGISTS A 'FREE KICK',

BY ENGAGING IN LAWLESSNESS, OR BY ENGAGING VIOLENT AND ILLEGAL ACTS.

Be smart.

Be righteous.

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1409991405/8#8
Quote:

Promoting and encouraging violent and unlawful acts is illegal.

We live in a country in which the people supposedly respect the rule of law.

Without widespread respect for the law of the land, we [our Australian society] would descend into being like Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Libya, Somalia, etc, etc - which is exactly what moslems are trying to achieve.

Moslems want to destroy all of the institutions in Australia, which help to maintain a peaceful and functioning society.

SUGGESTION;
If you live in Australia and you don't like what ISLAM promotes
         then you should contact your federal parliamentary representative - EXPLAIN TO HIM/HER WHY YOU DO NOT LIKE ISLAM AND MOSLEMS - and encourage your federal parliamentary representative to try to get ISLAM lawfully declared a proscribed [banned] group in Australia.

Act within the law.

Otherwise we are no better than moslems.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #143 - Dec 9th, 2016 at 10:44pm

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 9th, 2016 at 9:37pm:
Setanta wrote on Dec 9th, 2016 at 12:21am:

Did you read them?

Edit: They didn't know Brian. Muslims do know, it's on mass media, internet, wherever you look. Something German citz did not have available to them. Would you agree?

To a certain extent, yes, you're correct, Setlanta.  However, everybody knew that Jews were being rounded up and shipped off in cattle trucks and the cattle trucks came back empty.   Only a fool would believe that the Jews were going to a green and pleasant land, when it was obvious that something foul was afoot in the death camps.   Roll Eyes

I'm not getting involved to the level some do but I'll always point out something I know to be false, Germans did not know what was being done in their name, hence decades of shame when it was exposed. I know a few Muslims and they are good people, their religion is another matter. Actually I take the same view with all religion, not a fan at all. People I take as they come.<-leave that one alone Greg and Bobby! Grin

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #144 - Dec 10th, 2016 at 1:07am

For you Yadda. I hope you find the meaning you seek.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #145 - Dec 10th, 2016 at 9:00pm

Setanta wrote on Dec 10th, 2016 at 1:07am:

Thanks Setanta.

Q.
Was John Lennon one of your 'idols' in this life ?

And if he was, then,       why would you choose to idolise him ?

John Lennon = = A self-indulgent hedonist who sang about teenage self-indulgent passion, about peace and about pacifism.

But above all, he was self-indulgent hedonist, who meddled with psychotropic drugs.

No ?

Q.
What did John Lennon achieve ?

A.
The adoration of a lot of     soft-in-the-head    wanna-be      self-indulgent hedonists ???

Harsh ?

Q.
Again, what is it, that you believe that John Lennon achieved in life ?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #146 - Dec 10th, 2016 at 9:09pm

Yadda wrote on Dec 10th, 2016 at 9:00pm:
Setanta wrote on Dec 10th, 2016 at 1:07am:

Thanks Setanta.

Q.
Was John Lennon one of your 'idols' in this life ?

And if he was, then,       why would you choose to idolise him ?

John Lennon = = A self-indulgent hedonist who sang about teenage self-indulgent passion, about peace and about pacifism.

But above all, he was self-indulgent hedonist, who meddled with psychotropic drugs.

No ?

Q.
What did John Lennon achieve ?

A.
The adoration of a lot of     soft-in-the-head    wanna-be      self-indulgent hedonists ???

Harsh ?

Q.
Again, what is it, that you believe that John Lennon achieved in life ?

I don't have heroes or idols. There are people that I admire for what they accomplished. When I have been asked this question my answer is someone like Douglas Bader, someone that takes adversity and rips it a new one.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #147 - Dec 11th, 2016 at 7:49am

Raven wrote on Dec 9th, 2016 at 12:27pm:
Valkie wrote on Dec 8th, 2016 at 8:28pm:

8% are radicalised? Why aren't we dead yet? That's about 100,000,000 people. If that percentage was in Australia that's about the same as the active personnel of the Australian Army.

It's a wonder we infidels are still breathing.

Ill tell you why.

Its very simple.

They are cowards and deceitful people.
Once they have enough of them, then the tide will turn.

Look at the examples in France, Germany, Sweden and even England.
Once they have the numbers they start getting more and more demanding.
They start to be more and more radicalized.
They start being more and more violent.

This is how this cult works.

Just like Aids, it puts forward an appearance that it is benign, and once it has enough, it attacks its host.

And just like the disease it is it eventually destroys the host.
Leaving a shell of festering decay, just like every single Muslim run country on the planet.
Every one living in fear and loathing of the leaders who are continually fighting for power.

It is a blight, a disease, a plague on mankind.
One that needs to be eliminated before it destroys our culture and planet.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #148 - Dec 11th, 2016 at 8:02am

THE TRUE FACE OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC INQUISITION --
ROTTEN SPIRITUAL FRUIT FROM THE ABYSS OF HELL

Since history books have been largely rewritten, few people know specific details of this murderous campaign that lasted over 1,200 years, killing 75 million people. But, once you understand the unprecedented horrors of the Inquisition, you will never look at Roman Catholicism the same way again.

The Roman Catholic Inquisition was one of the greatest disasters ever to befall mankind. In the name of Jesus Christ, Catholic priests mounted an enormous effort to kill all "heretics" in Europe and Britain. Heretics is defined whichever way Rome wanted it defined; it ranged from people who disagreed with official policy, to Hermetic Philosophers [Black Magick Practitioners], to Jews, to Witches, and to the Protestant reformers.

http://www.cuttingedge.org/News/n1676.cfm

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #149 - Dec 11th, 2016 at 8:31am

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 9th, 2016 at 10:10pm:

Quote:

http://www.theholocaustexplained.org/public/cms/70/92/139/243/fUCeqj_web.jpg

Quote:
Deportation and transportation to camps often took days. Individuals, families and whole communities together with their personal belongings were packed into cattle trucks. They were locked in and transported for days.

[Source]

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/47/Umschlagplatz_loading....

Quote:
The fully enclosed nature of the locked and windowless cattle wagons greatly reduced the number and skill of troops required to transport the condemned Jews to their destinations.

[...]
Quote:
The standard means of delivery was a 10 metre long cattle freight wagon,

[Source]

Quote:
After a time we again started marching. In the evening we reached the railway station at Belszic, where cattle trucks were waiting. A hundred people were squeezed into each. After waiting for a few hours the cattle trucks started moving. We did not know where we were being taken.

[[https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/09/holocaust-jewish-transports-concentration-camps]Source]]

You are welcome to do a Google search yourself FD.  You may find it illuminating to acquaint yourself with the reality.   Roll Eyes

See, that wasn't so hard Brian. Now, where is the bit about "they all knew"?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print