Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
Surely FD we can have a muslim bashing thread (Read 5325 times)
Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Re: Surely FD we can have a muslim bashing thread
Reply #30 - Dec 4th, 2016 at 11:28pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 4th, 2016 at 11:17pm:
Its time wrote on Dec 4th, 2016 at 11:06pm:
Bit light on rtards , thousands of threads bangn on about them doing this and that and the best you have come with is so far is ya scared of them because you live the fear

Are you too pov to come up with $1000? if that's it tell me and I'll give you a pass. Do you feel embarrassed showing your face here? What a grub you are.

So once again , why do you hate muslims and how do they affect you personally? Preferably not he used some harsh words and hurt my ferlings answer this time around , go rtards

IP Logged

Mistress Nicole
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Dec 4th, 2016 at 11:36pm

As a proud and avowed leftwinger you should be protecting and promoting women's rights and equality. By what juggling act do you do that and support the religion of cat meat in the same breath?

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #32 - Dec 4th, 2016 at 11:38pm

Mistress Nicole wrote on Dec 4th, 2016 at 11:36pm:
As a proud and avowed leftwinger you should be protecting and promoting women's rights and equality. By what juggling act do you do that and support the religion of cat meat in the same breath?

Why do you hate muslims and how do they affect you personally?

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #33 - Dec 4th, 2016 at 11:40pm

rhino wrote on Dec 4th, 2016 at 11:26pm:
Bit light on rtards , thousands of threads bangn on about them doing this and that and the best you have come with is so far is ya scared of them because you live the fear

Theres a reasonable debate going on in another thread, you scared?

Why do you hate muslims and how have they personally affected you?

IP Logged

Mistress Nicole
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Dec 4th, 2016 at 11:46pm

Its time wrote on Dec 4th, 2016 at 11:38pm:

i hate Islam because it is a sexist, misogynist, homophobic cult. I hate Scientology, and salt lake Mormons too. I hate my witness being worth half that of a mans. I hate that gays are buried up to their necks in sand, then have stones thrown at their heads.

Now you answer my question, bet welcher.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #35 - Dec 4th, 2016 at 11:51pm

Mistress Nicole wrote on Dec 4th, 2016 at 11:46pm:

i hate Islam because it is a sexist, misogynist, homophobic cult. I hate Scientology, and salt lake Mormons too. I hate my witness being worth half that of a mans. I hate that gays are buried up to their necks in sand, then have stones thrown at their heads.

Now you answer my question, bet welcher.

If I "s/hate/despise/g" your post I can agree with that.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #36 - Dec 5th, 2016 at 12:04am

Gordon wrote on Dec 4th, 2016 at 10:42pm:
Its time wrote on Dec 4th, 2016 at 10:28pm:
Gordon wrote on Dec 4th, 2016 at 10:22pm:
Its time wrote on Dec 4th, 2016 at 10:15pm:
Did muslims bother you before sept 2001 ?

Yes.

Tell us exactly why and how that experience affected you personally?

When I post personal anecdotes here I get called a liar. .Even with compelling photo proof such is the level of denialisim.

You live in Perth right? You have NO FKUCING IDEA  what it's like to live in a city crawling with violent lebbo thugs. 
Perth has drunk abbos right?. I hardly run into an abbos. I have no problem with them.

I've been dodging packs of violent Lebs since I was old enough to go out at night.

Sounds like a personal problem.  I've know Lebanese people, Christian and Muslim and they've been just fine.  Perhaps your problem is your attitude towards them?    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #37 - Dec 5th, 2016 at 12:09am

All admirable, "Nicole".  Since did this however occur to people in Australia?  I'm unaware of any court cases where women's testimony was treated in such a way.  Do you know any?  I'm also unaware of any cases of Gays being buried up to their necks in sand and having stones thrown at them, although I am aware of plenty of other forms of gay bashing and murder being committed by White, Anglo-Saxon/Celtic, nominally Christian Australians or don't they count?   Perhaps you're seeing a stereotype of what constitutes a Muslim person?  Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Dec 5th, 2016 at 12:29am

Its time wrote on Dec 4th, 2016 at 11:40pm:
rhino wrote on Dec 4th, 2016 at 11:26pm:

Theres a reasonable debate going on in another thread, you scared?

Why do you hate muslims and how have they personally affected you?
i dont hate Muslims.

IP Logged

Mistress Nicole
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Dec 5th, 2016 at 3:23am

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 5th, 2016 at 12:09am:

All admirable, "Nicole".  Since did this however occur to people in Australia?  I'm unaware of any court cases where women's testimony was treated in such a way.  Do you know any?  I'm also unaware of any cases of Gays being buried up to their necks in sand and having stones thrown at them, although I am aware of plenty of other forms of gay bashing and murder being committed by White, Anglo-Saxon/Celtic, nominally Christian Australians or don't they count?   Perhaps you're seeing a stereotype of what constitutes a Muslim person?  Roll Eyes

What constitutes a Muslim person is Islam, Brian. It's Islam that makes them Muslim, see?

thats why I don't want Islam in Australia.

It's really incredibly simple.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Dec 5th, 2016 at 7:28am

Yes.

When I post personal anecdotes here I get called a liar. .Even with compelling photo proof such is the level of denialisim.

You live in Perth right? You have NO FKUCING IDEA  what it's like to live in a city crawling with violent lebbo thugs. 
Perth has drunk abbos right?. I hardly run into an abbos. I have no problem with them.

I've been dodging packs of violent Lebs since I was old enough to go out at night.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

ohhh the scary leb looked at him  ... he was a meanie

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Dec 5th, 2016 at 7:48am

John Smith wrote on Dec 5th, 2016 at 7:28am:

Yes.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

ohhh the scary leb looked at him  ... he was a meanie

Take a walk through the CBD late at night, or certain Sydney suburbs at any time. Just to make it even more interesting take your wife with you.......then judge for yourself the attitude of the  peole you defend so mindlessly.  Roll Eyes

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Dec 5th, 2016 at 7:50am

Belgarion wrote on Dec 5th, 2016 at 7:48am:
Take a walk through the CBD late at night, or certain Sydney suburbs at any time. Just to make it even more interesting take your wife with you.......then judge for yourself the attitude of the  peole you defend so mindlessly.  Roll Eyes

I used to go out in Sydney late at night all the time when I was younger. Lebs never bothered me.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #43 - Dec 5th, 2016 at 7:57am

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 5th, 2016 at 12:09am:

This is how deniers work.

State specific instances, but Oh NO not from where they occur, not what would happen if the cult managed to get a hold, but from, here, in this street, this place at this specific time.

This is how Hitler worked
Gradually, slowly gaining influence, denying atrocities, ignoring the simple facts that, given the chance IT WILL HAPPEN HERE

This CULT is insidious, it is full of deceivers, it relies on our good will, while at the same time laughing at our willingness to accept their intolerance and condemning us for our supposedly lack of tolerance toward them.

There are cases of Honor killing in Australia.
There have been cases of pedophile marriage in Australia
And intolerance toward others, women and other religions is legend.
They daily preach hatred against Infidels (us) and openly demand the beheading of any who they see as a threat to their Cult.

The so called moderate majority are implicated, because they refuse to aid the authorities against the so called radicals.
This makes them just as bad, for protecting the criminals makes you a criminal.

We have been lucky, so far, in Australia.
We don't see the horrors to the degree that we see in other countries that have a larger Cult population.
And we must maintain this, for as sure as flies swarm to a shite, the followers of this cult will swarm toward trouble as their numbers grow.

This Cult has no place in civilized society.
It is brutal, barbaric and intolerant.
It is a disease, a plague and must be sent back to where it can do no ore harm.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #44 - Dec 5th, 2016 at 12:41pm

You may not have noticed lefty, but Islam almost completely destroyed western civilisation. What we think of as the west today, and the liberal democracy movement that sprang from it, was at the time the very fringe of civilisation. Islam still has a crushing grip on most of the old western core. Millions still live under the yoke of Islam, but for some reason you would rather see this enabled.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print