Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Italy voting for freedom (Read 2682 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Italy voting for freedom
Reply #60 - Sep 28th, 2022 at 8:00pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 28th, 2022 at 6:53pm:
Frank wrote on Sep 28th, 2022 at 6:44pm:
Dnarever wrote on Sep 28th, 2022 at 6:22pm:
Frank wrote on Sep 28th, 2022 at 2:03pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 28th, 2022 at 1:51pm:
Frank wrote on Sep 28th, 2022 at 1:00pm:
Dnarever wrote on Sep 28th, 2022 at 11:00am:
Quote:
Italy voting for freedom

Escalating authoritarianism has been an ongoing trend of the right world wide over the last decade or more .

This is just the latest step. Trump in 24 if allowed would be another and yes Trump would likely be aiming for a third term without a vote.

What are Meloni's authoritarian policies you have identified, ducky?

She's a white supremacist too, so not too hard to figure out why you're so fiercely defending her.

Completely deranged, lazy Bbwianesque bollox, turd. She is pro-Italy.

"Make Italy great again".

In the US this was code for Authoritarian rule, lets have a fascist insurrection and how about we try to do away with democracy.

I know you are only a duck, but mebbe, mebbe try to LEAVE your Trump derangement for a little minute when talking about Italy and Europe, or indeed the rest of the world..

Not that you know anything about America OR Italy, but mebbe pretend. How about you discuss Italy in terms of Italy, Australia in terms of Australia etc - rather than be the tired, lazy, stupid duck for whom EVERYTHING is about Trump.

How blinkered and constrained can you be???

You've really got a hard on for that bottle blonde fascist, don't you?

I believe the correct term is rigor-mortis.

But yes, dear, it is hard. Anatomically speaking, anyway.

If only we could soften up his sphincter.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Sep 28th, 2022 at 8:11pm

Quote:
Italy voting for freedom

Escalating authoritarianism has been an ongoing trend of the right world wide over the last decade or more .

This is just the latest step. Trump in 24 if allowed would be another and yes Trump would likely be aiming for a third term without a vote.

She's a white supremacist too, so not too hard to figure out why you're so fiercely defending her.

In the US this was code for Authoritarian rule, lets have a fascist insurrection and how about we try to do away with democracy.

I know you are only a duck, but mebbe, mebbe try to LEAVE your Trump derangement for a little minute when talking about Italy and Europe, or indeed the rest of the world..

Not that you know anything about America OR Italy, but mebbe pretend. How about you discuss Italy in terms of Italy, Australia in terms of Australia etc - rather than be the tired, lazy, stupid duck for whom EVERYTHING is about Trump.

And this, coming from an old boy who's sole socio-political reference point for Australia is white civilisation.

Superior culture, innit.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Sep 28th, 2022 at 8:35pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 28th, 2022 at 8:11pm:
Quote:
Italy voting for freedom

And this, coming from an old boy who's sole socio-political reference point for Australia is white civilisation.

Superior culture, innit.

Well, it IS.   No chow, no curry, no wee buftie - nobody comes to Australia to be sorry. 

EVERYONE comes for precisely what white people from Britain created and started, other Europeans built on and now anyone WHO WANTS TO CONTRIBUTE TO THAT can and is welcomed to do so.

Nobody comes here to bellyache with the wee bufties or  the Irish or the Irish-Aborigines.  You morons promote multiculturalism as long as EVERYONE buys into your anti-British mania.

You are ignorant and uninterested in every culture. What you want is resentment against your own country. You positively despise anyone who comes to Australia and does not hate and despise it on your terms.

Khunt is correct.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Sep 28th, 2022 at 9:12pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 28th, 2022 at 7:52pm:
Johnnie wrote on Sep 28th, 2022 at 7:45pm:
Italy is on the right track now.

There you go, leftards. Matty's in for a penny.

Is Russia on the right track too, Matty?

You used to say the same thing about Putin, remember?

I don't really like Wogs but at least they are on the right track.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #64 - Sep 28th, 2022 at 9:17pm

Johnnie wrote on Sep 28th, 2022 at 9:12pm:

Reverse full speed back to 1943.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Sep 28th, 2022 at 10:35pm

Dnarever wrote on Sep 28th, 2022 at 9:17pm:

Reverse full speed back to 1943.

Or 1933, when Der Fuhrer, wog, took control of Krautland.

Matty was on track with that one too.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Sep 28th, 2022 at 10:46pm

Frank wrote on Sep 28th, 2022 at 8:35pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 28th, 2022 at 8:11pm:
Quote:
Italy voting for freedom

Superior culture, innit.

Well, it IS.   No chow, no curry, no wee buftie - nobody comes to Australia to be sorry. 

EVERYONE comes for precisely what white people from Britain created and started, other Europeans built on and now anyone WHO WANTS TO CONTRIBUTE TO THAT can and is welcomed to do so.

Nobody comes here to bellyache with the wee bufties or  the Irish or the Irish-Aborigines.  You morons promote multiculturalism as long as EVERYONE buys into your anti-British mania.

You are ignorant and uninterested in every culture. What you want is resentment against your own country. You positively despise anyone who comes to Australia and does not hate and despise it on your terms.

Khunt is correct.

Your most articulate post yet, dear chap. And yet, every one of those Chows and Curries and Bufties leave jolly old Oz with a big Boong didge under their arm and a pretty boomerang for the parlour wall.

If the tourists wanted jellied eels, double-decker buses and Buckingham Palace, dear, they'd pop in to visit Mother.

Our tourists want nice white beaches, Three Sisters and a throbbing big rock. They don't come here to be sorry, dear boy, they come to have some fun. Australia is a bridge between two worlds, European and Asian, old and new, ancient and modern. What makes Australia great is our land and our cities, placed just-so on our beautiful great coastline.

People come here to trade, to work, to live, learn and make new friends. We welcome everybody. It's just who we are. Everybody says it: we Aussies are nice. Mother taught us well - the Boongs too. We have, as you say, manners. People come down to jolly old Oz for our land and our people. We're not British, we're just us.

You?

« Last Edit: Sep 29th, 2022 at 11:19am by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Sep 30th, 2022 at 8:56pm

Day after day Meloni has been called a fascista, and the legacy media is writing the most disgraceful garbage, accusing her, believe it or not, of engaging in identity politics! Probably because in a famous 2019 speech, she declared:

‘Please answer me these questions … why is the family an enemy? Why is the family so frightening? Everything that defines us is now an enemy for those who would like us to no longer have an identity and to simply be perfect consumer slaves. And so they attack national identity, they attack religious identity, they attack gender identity, they attack family identity.  ‘I must be citizen x, gender x, parent one, parent two … I must be a number.  We do not want to be numbers … we will defend the value of the human being.  I’m Giorgia, I’m a woman, I’m Christian, I’m a mother, I’m Italian, they won’t take that away from me.’

As Greg Sheridan wrote in The Australian, if we’re going to be forced to endure identity politics then there is nothing wrong with Meloni declaring proudly that she is a woman, a mother, a Christian, and an Italian. As she declared: Difenderemo Dio, patria e la famiglia che fanno tanto schifo a qualcuno! (We will defend God, country, and family. These things that disgust people so much!).

Moreover, as Sheridan, among others, also notes, Meloni’s program is a perfectly legitimate centre-right amalgam. She wants more police, less crime, cost-of-living relief, control over illegal immigration, lower taxes, reassertion of traditional Italian identity, support for moderate conservative social values and more independence from the dictates of the EU. She wants to address the energy crisis in part by increasing the supply of fossil fuels and nuclear energy.

That is why I voted for Giorgia Meloni. Viva l’Italia!
Rocco Loiacono

The Left are corrupt, stupid, utterly dishonest and hypocritical.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Oct 1st, 2022 at 6:40am

Italy is great again, the people are back out on the streets laughing singing dancing, the grappa is flowing, they are happy and joyous (not gay) that they can be normal again without being called wacists bigots facists transphobes etc because the do-gooders queers and Muslims etc are nowhere to be seen. Sounds like the place to be be for a nice holiday.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #69 - Oct 1st, 2022 at 7:49am

Re Italy (and Greece for that matter) : Are these countries politically relevant anymore?

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Oct 1st, 2022 at 7:53am

Johnnie wrote on Oct 1st, 2022 at 6:40am:
Italy is great again,

it always was ... it's only a few retards who were crying that tried to ruin it for everyone

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Oct 1st, 2022 at 7:54am

Frank wrote on Sep 28th, 2022 at 8:35pm:

errr, no. Wrong again.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #72 - Oct 1st, 2022 at 8:12am

Ha!

What's a WOG (in your opinion)?

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Oct 1st, 2022 at 9:22am

Lisa Jones wrote on Oct 1st, 2022 at 8:12am:

Ha!

What's a WOG (in your opinion)?

. An abbreviation of golliwog, a black faced minstrel doll. The word was originally used by whites in England to described black people.
When the 10 pound pomegranates (poms) came to Aus. during the 'White Australia Policy' there weren't many blacks in the cities so the slang morphed to describe the darker skinned, dark haired locals which at the time were mainly Greeks and Italians.

A wog  can also mean a germ, Italy is on track to be great for once.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Oct 1st, 2022 at 9:43am

Johnnie wrote on Oct 1st, 2022 at 9:22am:
. An abbreviation of golliwog, a black faced minstrel doll.

No it's not. Wog is an abbreviation for 'Western Oriental Gentleman' (Indians, turks and arabs) and only the dumbest of the aussies have been using it wrongly for decades

Quote:
Wog is a racial slur in Australian English and British English applied to people from the Mediterranean region and the Middle East,[1] such as Southern Europeans and North Africans. In British English, it more typically refers to people from the Indian subcontinent and certain other parts of Asia, such as the East Indies. Whilst it is extremely derogatory in British English, in Australian English, it may be considered non-offensive depending on how the word is used, due to reclamation and changing connotations.[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wog

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print