Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Uber runs over man in driveway. (Read 4461 times)
Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Re: Uber runs over man in driveway.
Reply #60 - Dec 3rd, 2016 at 8:20pm

John Smith wrote on Dec 3rd, 2016 at 8:13pm:
Aussie wrote on Dec 3rd, 2016 at 8:12pm:
At night, your headlights will not show what is in that blind area in the dip

that wasn't what I was looking for anyway, if someone was there, I was pretty sure they weren't going to try and rob me, especially with the car on top of them.

There's an area in Lismore that no-one delivers pizza to, the milko stopped delivering to. Far too many robberies. It's known locally as Checkerboard Hill.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Dec 3rd, 2016 at 8:24pm

Setanta wrote on Dec 3rd, 2016 at 8:20pm:
There's an area in Lismore that no-one delivers pizza to, the milko stopped delivering to. Far too many robberies. It's known locally as Checkerboard Hill.

the only time I ever really was worried was on one delivery. I had all my senses screaming at me as the house was pitch black (looked abandoned) and the bloke, complete with drug addled eyes, was asking all sorts of weird questions about how much money I carried.  As soon as I got back to the shop I put that address down on our DO NOT DELIVER list. I still remember the address even though it was 25 yrs ago.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #62 - Dec 3rd, 2016 at 8:29pm

John Smith wrote on Dec 3rd, 2016 at 8:24pm:

the only time I ever really was worried was on one delivery. I had all my senses screaming at me as the house was pitch black (looked abandoned) and the bloke, complete with drug addled eyes, was asking all sorts of weird questions about how much money I carried.  As soon as I got back to the shop I put that address down on our DO NOT DELIVER list. I still remember the address even though it was 25 yrs ago.

That might have been me! Was it a Supreme with anchovies and extra olives? Grin

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Dec 3rd, 2016 at 8:29pm

Setanta wrote on Dec 3rd, 2016 at 8:29pm:

looked a lot like your avatar actually, except the beard wasn't as far advanced.  Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #64 - Dec 3rd, 2016 at 8:32pm

It can be scary living in a rough area.  I was in Double Bay yesterday and made eye contact with a scary looking woman. She was carrying a loaf of sourdough,  those things are crusty. If she took a swing at me it would bloody hurt.

IBI

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #65 - Dec 3rd, 2016 at 8:33pm

John Smith wrote on Dec 3rd, 2016 at 8:29pm:
Setanta wrote on Dec 3rd, 2016 at 8:29pm:

looked a lot like your avatar actually, except the beard wasn't as far advanced.  Cheesy Cheesy

Let me assure you now, after all these years, you were quite safe. I didn't like your car, no good in a police pursuit.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Dec 3rd, 2016 at 8:57pm

Setanta wrote on Dec 3rd, 2016 at 8:33pm:
I didn't like your car

that makes two of us Cool

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Dec 3rd, 2016 at 8:58pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 3rd, 2016 at 8:32pm:

It can be scary living in a rough area.  I was in Double Bay yesterday and made eye contact with a scary looking woman. She was carrying a loaf of sourdough,  those things are crusty. If she took a swing at me it would bloody hurt.

sourdough? really? you really should grow a set ...  french sticks are much worse

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #68 - Dec 3rd, 2016 at 11:08pm

Thats 10 mins of my life i wont be getting back

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print