Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Pickering nailing it again .. (Read 1205 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: Pickering nailing it again ..
Reply #15 - Dec 3rd, 2016 at 7:56am

Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 3rd, 2016 at 7:49am:
Brian Ross wrote on Dec 2nd, 2016 at 10:05pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 2nd, 2016 at 6:03am:
I'm giving Brian credit for at least having the momentary humility to post up the url which shows there are about 5 active members, including a small brown dog without a collar.

Better a select group who can and do contribute, Herbie than a mob who just sit and shout at one another all day long, don't you think.

As for your comments on the opening page, they were set there when it was owned by Brad.  He bequeathed me the site when I took it over.  If you want your comment removed, say so and I'll do so. 

My comments no longer apply, and so remove it, please. You know damned well my recommendations referred to the forum board as it was under Brad's liberal supervision, and not under your anal-retentive rules.

And what does it say about your own guardianship of the forum when it's so moribund and terminally boring that we see you here every day
WHERE THE RULES ARE 100% MORE SLACK THAN YOUR OWN
?

Perhaps there's a lesson in there somewhere for you?  Hmmmm ... ? (upwards inflection).

Brian also extols the virtues of the Castro regime where people are put in front of firing squads for counter revolutionary ideas.

I think we have his card punched.

IBI

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #16 - Dec 3rd, 2016 at 9:59am

Pickering was once a very good cartoonist.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Dec 3rd, 2016 at 10:10am

I'm giving Brian credit for at least having the momentary humility to post up the url which shows there are about 5 active members, including a small brown dog without a collar.

Better a select group who can and do contribute, Herbie than a mob who just sit and shout at one another all day long, don't you think.

Its called a circle jerk Brian. Thats not debate, its mutual verbal masturbation.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Dec 3rd, 2016 at 2:04pm

Dnarever wrote on Dec 3rd, 2016 at 9:59am:

Bravo for your honesty, DNA! If Pickering were a leftist, you would see him on an ABC panel sbow every other week. Those 'pollies with penises'  calendars typified the jocular nature of Australian satirical humour.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #19 - Dec 3rd, 2016 at 2:34pm

As for your comments on the opening page, they were set there when it was owned by Brad.  He bequeathed me the site when I took it over.  If you want your comment removed, say so and I'll do so. 

My comments no longer apply, and so remove it, please. You know damned well my recommendations referred to the forum board as it was under Brad's liberal supervision, and not under your anal-retentive rules.

And what does it say about your own guardianship of the forum when it's so moribund and terminally boring that we see you here every day
?

Perhaps there's a lesson in there somewhere for you?  Hmmmm ... ? (upwards inflection).

Done, Herbie.

What a shame, really.  As for the rules, they were created to stop the chaos and the mayhem which no rules invariably provoke.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #20 - Dec 3rd, 2016 at 2:37pm

Gordon wrote on Dec 3rd, 2016 at 7:56am:

?

Brian also extols the virtues of the Castro regime where people are put in front of firing squads for counter revolutionary ideas.

I think we have his card punched.

I wonder what your attitude is towards America then, for espousing the death penalty for exactly the same crimes, Gordon or do they get a free ride in your mind, mmmm?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #21 - Dec 3rd, 2016 at 2:39pm

rhino wrote on Dec 3rd, 2016 at 10:10am:

Its called a circle jerk Brian. Thats not debate, its mutual verbal masturbation.

Thanks for identifying what goes on here, Rhino.  I must remember that term...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #22 - Dec 3rd, 2016 at 9:42pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Dec 3rd, 2016 at 2:04pm:
Dnarever wrote on Dec 3rd, 2016 at 9:59am:

Bravo for your honesty, DNA! If Pickering were a leftist, you would see him on an ABC panel sbow every other week. Those 'pollies with penises'  calendars typified the jocular nature of Australian satirical humour.

I went way back to find something good to say about him.
« Last Edit: Dec 3rd, 2016 at 11:02pm by Dnarever »  

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Dec 3rd, 2016 at 11:20pm

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 3rd, 2016 at 2:39pm:

Thanks for identifying what goes on here, Rhino.  I must remember that term...   Roll Eyes
Good stuff. then you can tell all 4 of your posters what to call it.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #24 - Dec 3rd, 2016 at 11:28pm

rhino wrote on Dec 3rd, 2016 at 11:20pm:

No prizes for second, Rhino.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Dec 3rd, 2016 at 11:43pm

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 3rd, 2016 at 11:28pm:
rhino wrote on Dec 3rd, 2016 at 11:20pm:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

No prizes for second, Rhino.    Roll Eyes
yes. thats something else you should remember.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print