Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Pickering nailing it again .. (Read 1192 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Pickering nailing it again ..
Dec 1st, 2016 at 12:55pm

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Pickering nailing it again ..
Reply #1 - Dec 1st, 2016 at 1:08pm

Pollies with penises.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #2 - Dec 1st, 2016 at 3:26pm

Keep putting more berley in the water, 'erb!  You'll get more bites that way!   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Dec 1st, 2016 at 5:35pm

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 1st, 2016 at 3:26pm:
Keep putting more berley in the water, 'erb!  You'll get more bites that way!   Roll Eyes

Aren't you running your own forum board? And you think members who submit topics for discussion should be abused and singled out for crucifixion?  Grin Grin Grin

Do my threads ask the membership to pay attention to mooooii ... or is it the case that the topics take priority?

And now you're into repeating this refrain of yours for otherwise not having anything intelligent or worthwhile to contribute to the discussions.

How many years have you been running your forum board now ... and would you kindly tell the membership here how many active members you have.

And perhaps you could give us the URL of your forum board.

You have character defects and immaturities that you should be addressing with a psychiatrist, Brian, instead of trying to make others feel as miserable and bereft of self-esteem as you feel about yourself.

« Last Edit: Dec 1st, 2016 at 6:50pm by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #4 - Dec 1st, 2016 at 9:07pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 1st, 2016 at 5:35pm:

Aren't you running your own forum board? And you think members who submit topics for discussion should be abused and singled out for crucifixion?  Grin Grin Grin

Yep.  I sure am.  You're welcome to come back any time you want, Herbie.  Any time at all.

You appear to have lost your sense of humour for some reason, Herbie.  I remember you posting large numbers of pictures that you claimed were of me.  You know, the ones where the runner has fouled himself?   Or does "abuse" and "crucifixion" only apply to you?   Roll Eyes

Quote:

Sure I can.  Have your forgotten it already, after you decided you couldn't abide by the rules any more?

http://www.debaterelate.com

Quote:
You have character defects and immaturities that you should be addressing with a psychiatrist, Brian, instead of trying to make others feel as miserable and bereft of self-esteem as you feel about yourself.

Oh, dear, dearie me.  You really do need a humour transplant, Herbie...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #5 - Dec 1st, 2016 at 9:32pm

Yep - he nailed it.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #6 - Dec 2nd, 2016 at 3:27am

I swear Brian's posts about chastising Herbert could make for a good fishing show. Or even a youtube channel...

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Dec 2nd, 2016 at 3:43am

Do my threads ask the membership to pay attention to mooooii ... or is it the case that the topics take priority?

And now you're into repeating this refrain of yours for otherwise not having anything intelligent or worthwhile to contribute to the discussions.

How many years have you been running your forum board now ... and would you kindly tell the membership here how many active members you have.

There are 35 members, Herb. Party time at Bwian's  house.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Dec 2nd, 2016 at 6:03am

I'm giving Brian credit for at least having the momentary humility to post up the url which shows there are about 5 active members, including a small brown dog without a collar.

But what Brian has failed to hide is my copyrighted introduction to the forum board when it was owned and run by an American called 'Boondocker' Brad - and not by him.

This is tantamount to plagiarism by Mr Ross, including false advertising, and my lawyers will be contacting him shortly.

To wit:-

Herbert

Our debates here mirror the cut-and-thrust of Parliament House, rather than the staid and dull environment of a University Debate hall. So if you're a stuffed shirt lacking in humour, either develop a thick skin, or go elsewhere. We welcome those from across the seas in the spirit of mateship, but take heed: this is an Australian board, and our everyday vernacular will not be watered down to accommodate your particular cultural sensitivities. In other words, "When in Rome, do as the Romans". And the Romans, in this particular instance, enjoy a bit of blood sport and sledging.

There are 3,109 members here at OzPol, but how many are active? 10 ... 12?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Dec 2nd, 2016 at 7:02am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Dec 1st, 2016 at 1:08pm:
Pollies with penises.

At least they were drawn anatomically correct

unlike yours that's growing from your forehead. Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #10 - Dec 2nd, 2016 at 8:25am

Gnads wrote on Dec 2nd, 2016 at 7:02am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Dec 1st, 2016 at 1:08pm:
Pollies with penises.

At least they were drawn anatomically correct

unlike yours that's growing from your forehead. Roll Eyes

I will keep posting this until Herby works out that Larry Pickering is an attention seeking convicted criminal or Pickering dies first.

Knowing Herby, probably the latter will occur.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #11 - Dec 2nd, 2016 at 10:05pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 2nd, 2016 at 6:03am:
I'm giving Brian credit for at least having the momentary humility to post up the url which shows there are about 5 active members, including a small brown dog without a collar.

Better a select group who can and do contribute, Herbie than a mob who just sit and shout at one another all day long, don't you think.

As for your comments on the opening page, they were set there when it was owned by Brad.  He bequeathed me the site when I took it over.  If you want your comment removed, say so and I'll do so.  I'll have to replace it with something like this:

THIS COMMENT WAS REMOVED AT THE REQUEST OF HERBERT 'CAUSE HE DECIDED HE DIDN'T WANT TO CONTRIBUTE ANY MORE.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Dec 2nd, 2016 at 10:12pm

Bwians forum must be down to him if hot breath has left.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Dec 3rd, 2016 at 2:43am

Nobody could ever accuse Bwian of being relevant.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Dec 3rd, 2016 at 7:49am

Brian Ross wrote on Dec 2nd, 2016 at 10:05pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Dec 2nd, 2016 at 6:03am:

Better a select group who can and do contribute, Herbie than a mob who just sit and shout at one another all day long, don't you think.

As for your comments on the opening page, they were set there when it was owned by Brad.  He bequeathed me the site when I took it over.  If you want your comment removed, say so and I'll do so. 

My comments no longer apply, and so remove it, please. You know damned well my recommendations referred to the forum board as it was under Brad's liberal supervision, and not under your anal-retentive rules.

And what does it say about your own guardianship of the forum when it's so moribund and terminally boring that we see you here every day
WHERE THE RULES ARE 100% MORE SLACK THAN YOUR OWN
?

Perhaps there's a lesson in there somewhere for you?  Hmmmm ... ? (upwards inflection).

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print