Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Oldfield hits the nail on the head (Read 2250 times)
BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Re: Oldfield hits the nail on the head
Reply #75 - Dec 4th, 2016 at 9:46am

John Smith wrote on Dec 3rd, 2016 at 8:12pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Dec 3rd, 2016 at 8:08pm:
I remember a housing commission house where an aboriginal family ripped the bricks out from the outside of a chimney and made a BBQ

that's a different issue to being dirty

It is an extension of the same issue, but being a short term resident of the gold coast you would have an extensive experience in these matters wouldn't you?  Grin Grin Grin Grin

If you have no idea on the subject, try to limit your comments, you just look like a fool, again.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Dec 4th, 2016 at 9:47am

BigOl64 wrote on Dec 4th, 2016 at 9:46am:
It is an extension of the same issue

vandalism is not the same as being dirty. You really shouldn't talk about things you've no experience with. Just because you live in sh1t it doesn't make you an expert on how others live.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #77 - Dec 4th, 2016 at 10:15am

John Smith wrote on Dec 4th, 2016 at 9:47am:

vandalism is not the same as being dirty. You really shouldn't talk about things you've no experience with. Just because you live in sh1t it doesn't make you an expert on how others live.

No need to rove beyond all doubt that you are utterly clues about this subject as well, we are more than aware of your limitations.

Having seen a few Murris in the movies and on TV is not a basis for you to formulate a valid opinion on this matter.  Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Dec 4th, 2016 at 10:43am

John Smith wrote on Dec 4th, 2016 at 9:47am:

The bigotry of low expectations, once again.

People living in squalor are responsible for their squalor. It's their rubbish, their community, their responsibility, their indignity.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #79 - Dec 4th, 2016 at 10:46am

Hard to believe that anyone is stupid enough to bother about anything to do with Oldfield.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Dec 4th, 2016 at 11:13am

John Smith wrote on Dec 3rd, 2016 at 2:04pm:
Frank wrote on Dec 3rd, 2016 at 1:54pm:
John Smith wrote on Dec 3rd, 2016 at 1:35pm:
i doubt these small outback communities have regular garbage pickup where they leave the bin by the front drive and it's gone the next morning. 

Why the hell NOT???  What ELSE are they busy with?

who's going to pay? you think council sends people to pick up your rubbish for free?

Don't be daft.  It's the 'oldest' culture, 40,000 years. Who paid them for 40,000 years?

Would you live in squalor like that? Or would you organise the people around you and set up a system of community effort? Which is how white settlers made this country one of the most successful, well-organised and pleasant places on earth within a hundred years of arriving here. How did they do it, John??? They worked hard.

40,000 years versus 100 years.  Cultural difference.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mistress Nicole
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Dec 4th, 2016 at 11:20am

Frank wrote on Dec 4th, 2016 at 11:13am:
i doubt these small outback communities have regular garbage pickup where they leave the bin by the front drive and it's gone the next morning. 

who's going to pay? you think council sends people to pick up your rubbish for free?

Don't be daft.  It's the 'oldest' culture, 40,000 years. Who paid them for 40,000 years?

Would you live in squalor like that? Or would you organise the people around you and set up a system of community effort? Which is how white settlers made this country one of the most successful, well-organised and pleasant places on earth within a hundred years of arriving here. How did they do it, John??? They worked hard.

I once went to a place called White Cliffs in South Western NSW where they mined opal. White Cliffs didn't have a council to pick up your rubbish.

There was a roster up on the notice board on the servo come General Store. One week it's Davos turn to pick up the rubbish; the next week it's Johns, and so on.

Needless to say White Cliffs is not an aboriginal community.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #82 - Dec 4th, 2016 at 11:43am

Mistress Nicole wrote on Dec 4th, 2016 at 11:20am:
I once went to a place called White Cliffs in South Western NSW where they mined opal. White Cliffs didn't have a council to pick up your rubbish.

There was a roster up on the notice board on the servo come General Store. One week it's Davos turn to pick up the rubbish; the next week it's Johns, and so on.

Not any more it isn't.

One day Davo took out the trash, and BINGO! - no more Abos!  Grin

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Dec 4th, 2016 at 12:57pm

Dnarever wrote on Dec 4th, 2016 at 10:46am:
Hard to believe that anyone is stupid enough to bother about anything to do with Oldfield.

And SBS? what did they do for the Aboriginals besides trying to instill more "guilt" in whitie to cough up more tax for Indigenous programs

SBS should be charged for inciting racial violence division, it's their stock in trade and any govt funding for SBS should stipulate: "No Racism or Reverse Racism"

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Dec 4th, 2016 at 1:02pm

BigOl64 wrote on Dec 4th, 2016 at 10:15am:
No need to rove beyond all doubt that you are utterly clues about this subject as well, we are more than aware of your limitations.

except I've spent considerable time in well over 3000 houses .... of both white and aboriginals. Tell me again about your experience?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Dec 4th, 2016 at 1:03pm

Mistress Nicole wrote on Dec 4th, 2016 at 11:20am:

How do you know that 'Davo' didn't show up for his turn the day before Oldfield turned up?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Dec 4th, 2016 at 1:05pm

100 yrs my arse ... Australia bought it's culture over from Europe, with well over 10 000 yrs of culture behind it. 
You think they untaught them everyone they knew before shipping them out to Australia?

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #87 - Dec 5th, 2016 at 3:38pm

John Smith wrote on Dec 4th, 2016 at 1:02pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Dec 4th, 2016 at 10:15am:

except I've spent considerable time in well over 3000 houses .... of both white and aboriginals. Tell me again about your experience?

This "considerable time" was that over 3000 months or 3000 years?

Or was it 3000 minutes?

Why the fkk would you want to enter 3000 houses anyway, are you a real estate agent or something?

I doubt you have ever left your white enclave in the GC other than to whip down to the local kabab place after watching Ernie Dingo on your TV.

Once again you show your ignorance of Queensland as a whole and the North specifically. Needless to say there are a lot more black faces in my class photos and people I call friends & family than you could ever conceive of in your white bread existence.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Dec 5th, 2016 at 4:12pm

BigOl64 wrote on Dec 5th, 2016 at 3:38pm:

Or was it 3000 minutes?

it was over 15 yrs of painting department of housing houses. Quite often that included aboriginal housing.

Now remind me again what your experience was?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Dec 5th, 2016 at 4:26pm

John Smith wrote on Dec 5th, 2016 at 4:12pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Dec 5th, 2016 at 3:38pm:

Or was it 3000 minutes?

it was over 15 yrs of painting department of housing houses. Quite often that included aboriginal housing.

Now remind me again what your experience was?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Ever work in a remote community Smithy??

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print