Send Topic Print
Forum gone bung (Read 1311 times)
Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Forum gone bung
Nov 26th, 2016 at 12:40am

Something happened a couple of minutes ago. I was in the middle of replying when the screen dropped out and came back as if I hadn't put anything up yet , so I tried again with a short post on the topic Flat Earth,  which I was in the middle of replying to,  that Setanta has recently moved .
Then on posting that I got an error message..Subject field empty. This required. Plus the font size in the message field is down to 6 pt.

Is there a problem Setanta..? or just my ineptitude.

Shall try and post this now

live every day

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Re: Forum gone bung
Reply #1 - Nov 26th, 2016 at 6:19pm

Emma wrote on Nov 26th, 2016 at 12:40am:
Something happened a couple of minutes ago. I was in the middle of replying when the screen dropped out and came back as if I hadn't put anything up yet , so I tried again with a short post on the topic Flat Earth,  which I was in the middle of replying to,  that Setanta has recently moved .
Then on posting that I got an error message..Subject field empty. This required. Plus the font size in the message field is down to 6 pt.

Is there a problem Setanta..? or just my ineptitude.

Shall try and post this now

No idea Em. It's all good now?

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #2 - Nov 26th, 2016 at 11:49pm

No this reply is made still in little fonts. Also I've tried changing my profile to get notifications back up on my e-mail, but that's not working either.

OK.. I've just + to 12 pt.. and it seems to have worked BUT  ...I haven't had an e-mail notification from OzPol for yonks.

live every day

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #3 - Nov 27th, 2016 at 12:01am

Emma wrote on Nov 26th, 2016 at 11:49pm:
No this reply is made still in little fonts. Also I've tried changing my profile to get notifications back up on my e-mail, but that's not working either.

OK.. I've just + to 12 pt.. and it seems to have worked BUT  ...I haven't had an e-mail notification from OzPol for yonks.

Try changing the size when you reply, just left of the yellow H. edit: Sorry, right. I must be dislexic tonight.

I have no idea about notifications, I have them turned off. Check your profile.

Edit: Your profile, PM settings?
« Last Edit: Nov 27th, 2016 at 12:08am by Setanta »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #4 - Nov 27th, 2016 at 8:22am

Font size (as seen on your screen, Emma) is increased by hitting Ctrl +

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #5 - Nov 27th, 2016 at 8:28am

Aussie wrote on Nov 27th, 2016 at 8:22am:
Font size (as seen on your screen, Emma) is increased by hitting Ctrl +

Or if its only the text in replies,  click on the little + or - just under the box you type your reply into

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #6 - Nov 27th, 2016 at 8:48pm

thanks for hat .Fonts under control, but not get notifications, even tho I have in the past, and recently updated my profile to try and get them back. I've also turned them on and off and on again with the Notification button. Oh  well.. guess I'll just try again.

I have kept some old e-mail notification o my email, and when I click on one I get a box, superimposed on the forum, advising I have (x) number of notifications. That's how I have seen notification of your posts  for weeks now. Most annoying.

live every day

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #7 - Nov 27th, 2016 at 9:36pm

Emma wrote on Nov 27th, 2016 at 8:48pm:
thanks for hat .Fonts under control, but not get notifications, even tho I have in the past, and recently updated my profile to try and get them back. I've also turned them on and off and on again with the Notification button. Oh  well.. guess I'll just try again.

I have kept some old e-mail notification o my email, and when I click on one I get a box, superimposed on the forum, advising I have (x) number of notifications. That's how I have seen notification of your posts  for weeks now. Most annoying.

Want to PM me a screenshot?

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #8 - Nov 28th, 2016 at 12:50am

um  cant do that .Don't know how.. I don't hVE  ataskbar or whTEever at the top of the forum page, or any internet page that comes on the Net ...and I think that is because I haven't installed it.. but I've tried, unsuccessfully.  Was OK with earlier windows .. but I haven't had a operative Windows taskbar at the top of any Internet page since I got Windows 10.... and I really don't have the patience to stuff around.

I  think I have a real problem taking in the so-called instructions I discover, and by the time I get there, I've had enough of this machine.

I always end up going around in circles. I'm just not a good operator. At least my fonts are back to normal. Smiley

live every day

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print