Nov 8th, 2016 at 3:11pm

??

IBI

IP Logged

Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Re: Any bowhunters here?
Reply #1 - Nov 8th, 2016 at 3:38pm

Since I am not allowed to use my firearms for self defence in my own home I have a bow and arrow.

If someone breaks into my home I will pin them to a wall with an arrow then let my dogs chew on them until the police arrive.

Since it takes the police around 15-20 minutes to arrive it's going to be really messy by the time they get here.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #2 - Nov 8th, 2016 at 3:45pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Nov 8th, 2016 at 3:38pm:
Since I am not allowed to use my firearms for self defence in my own home I have a bow and arrow.

If someone breaks into my home I will pin them to a wall with an arrow then let my dogs chew on them until the police arrive.

Since it takes the police around 15-20 minutes to arrive it's going to be really messy by the time they get here.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/2016/11/06/alleged-thief-shot-in-buttocks-by-bo...

IBI

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Nov 8th, 2016 at 8:05pm

you wanna buy a bow? I have a recurve I need to get rid off? plus everything else to go with it.

Nice bit of kit too! Target, not hunting.
I went a bit silly when I bought it and got all the good stuff. Arrows alone cost me over $800

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #4 - Nov 8th, 2016 at 8:33pm

John Smith wrote on Nov 8th, 2016 at 8:05pm:
you wanna buy a bow? I have a recurve I need to get rid off? plus everything else to go with it.

I went a bit silly when I bought it and got all the good stuff. Arrows alone cost me over $800

I haven't done archery since I was a kid but have been think of getting onto it with the objective of some feral animal hunting. Big prob is all the ranges are any hour from my place.

IBI

IP Logged

Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Nov 8th, 2016 at 8:36pm

Gordon wrote on Nov 8th, 2016 at 8:33pm:
John Smith wrote on Nov 8th, 2016 at 8:05pm:

I haven't done archery since I was a kid but have been think of getting onto it with the objective of some feral animal hunting. Big prob is all the ranges are any hour from my place.

Don't hunt with a bow get a firearms license.

Anzac rifle range at Malabar should be a short drive for a Bondi lad

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #6 - Nov 9th, 2016 at 5:49am

I know somebody who goes Deer Hunting here in Oz.  As far as I know he hasn't killed anything but has given a few rabbits a bit of the fright.  Grin

IP Logged

Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Nov 9th, 2016 at 11:45am

Neferti wrote on Nov 9th, 2016 at 5:49am:
I know somebody who goes Deer Hunting here in Oz.  As far as I know he hasn't killed anything but has given a few rabbits a bit of the fright.  Grin

Deer hunters like to fill their freezers with Venison, it's hunting for food.

This shooting range fires guns over a highway with  traffic passing under the line of fire, it's 100% safe.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Nov 9th, 2016 at 11:47am

Baronvonrort wrote on Nov 9th, 2016 at 11:45am:
This shooting range fires guns over a highway with  traffic passing under the line of fire, it's 100% safe.

I certainly wouldn't drive under it whilst it was being used. There is no such thing as 100% safe when guns are concerned. Thousands of accidental gunshot accidents annually are a testament to that.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Nov 9th, 2016 at 11:49am

John Smith wrote on Nov 9th, 2016 at 11:47am:

I certainly wouldn't drive under it whilst it was being used. There is no such thing as 100% safe when guns are concerned. Thousands of accidental gunshot accidents annually are a testament to that.

Target shooting is one of the safest sports around, more people get hurt playing netball.

That range is 100% safe, the bedwetters should also take note of the semi auto with large magazine being used.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Nov 9th, 2016 at 11:58am

Baronvonrort wrote on Nov 9th, 2016 at 11:49am:
Target shooting is one of the safest sports around, more people get hurt playing netball.

I don't disagree with that, and I used to target shoot myself so before you get high and mighty you need to take a breath.
I still wouldn't drive under it. I've seen more than one idiot doing something they shouldn't on a range.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Nov 9th, 2016 at 1:27pm

John Smith wrote on Nov 9th, 2016 at 11:58am:

I don't disagree with that, and I used to target shoot myself so before ....

You didn't stick with it long enough to get past your probationary license.

Target shooting is one of the safest sports around, that range is 100% safe, the fearmongering bedwetters have nothing to be scared of.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #12 - Nov 9th, 2016 at 1:30pm

Neferti wrote on Nov 9th, 2016 at 5:49am:

That's Grappler and its dear and not deer.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Nov 9th, 2016 at 1:30pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Nov 9th, 2016 at 1:27pm:
Target shooting is one of the safest sports around,

agree

that range is 100% safe

disagree

the fearmongering bedwetters have nothing to be scared of.

and that just show you are unable to mount a credible argument

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #14 - Nov 9th, 2016 at 6:08pm

John Smith wrote on Nov 9th, 2016 at 11:47am:

That range is 100% safe, the bedwetters should also take note of the semi auto with large magazine being used.

Nothing is 100% "safe", Baron.  Your insane belief otherwise merely indicates you have no understanding of how capricious humanity can be.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print